Tyana Seduces Mia, First Time

Story Info
Tyana and Mia decide to watch porn for the first time but then, Tyana wants more but a video.
1.4k words
4.04
40.4k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've never been into girls. Never. I've never even looked at any part of their body and been like, wow that ass is sexy. Just, no. I've always been as straight as a board. I was like any other girl and lost my virginity at a young age, 17, to some boy who dumped me the next day. Hell, I didn't care. Three years later though me and my best friend Tyana were at my house, my parents both off at work and doing their thing.

Me and Tyana have been best friends since we were little. She was the outgoing sexy one where I was the shy but will go off on anybody, one. She had the dark hair, dark skin and i had the light skin, freckles and blonde hair. I had the chest, she had the backside. We were the perfect match. Well we were sitting there in my room watching television watching some romance movie when a sex scene came on and she asked me, "Have you ever watched porn before Mia? "

I looked at her like she was crazy, "No. Have you?"

Tyana shook her head and her dark curls brushed across her shoulders with elegance I never had. "No... but I want to." She didn't say it as hesitantly as you thought she would have.

I gazed at my computer from across the room and felt my heart do a small pitter patter. Tyana watched me as I looked up at the television, watching the woman romanticly grab at her husband. They didn't show anything dirty. My curiosity started to peak anyway.

"But Tyana.. aren't we supposed to do stuff when watching it? "

"No. You can just watch it I guess."

"Okay..."

We kept the movie on but both sat at the computer, Tyana typing what was needed and clicking on a video of a man and woman. The man was a bit viscous I think, sticking his erect harshly into his lover and repeatedly pushing it harshly back in and out. The woman's face made weird faces, like she was in pain. Tyana watched, not even twitching but licking her lips. I looked away from the screen and sighed. "It's so boring. I've done that and it hurts. "

Tyana shrugged but kept watching, "You're right. It seems... mean." She went back as I got up from the chair. "I'm going to get a drink, I told her before going into the kitchen. It took me a moment to regain composure in the kitchen, I felt a bit.. well horny. But not as much as I would have thought. That poor woman...

I go back into my room with tea and am sipping from it when I hear soft moaning coming from my screen. I look at it from the top of my glass and see two girls on the screen, rubbing against each other lovingly, all naked breasts and fingers buried deep into each other. The smaller woman licked her lover from the mouth down to her waist and then lower, making her lovers toes curl. Her soft hips rocked forward against her mouth, her tongue slipping in and out, around her clit.

Tyana moaned slightly herself, and I could see her rubbing herself through her shorts. She rocked against her hand. "Mmmm Mia. "

My name was a whisper on her lips. And it turned me on. I watched as she rubbed herself, watched as the two girls on the screen licked and loved and bit on each others erect nipples, sucking. I felt myself get wet as Tyana rubbed quicker, rocking herself more and more in my computer chair. "Mia. Touch me Mia, just like that. " She was moaning to herself and I watched her legs shiver a little. "Mia?"

I licked my lips and felt my pussy pulsing, wet. "Tyana? "

She got up from the chair and walked to me, until we were face to face and her breasts brushed against mine. "Mia, I want to try. Try with me."

"But... Tyana. "

She was already stripping and I could hear the moans on the computer screen as one hit orgasm, screeching with pleasure. I pulsed heavier, feeling slippery in my underwear and all I wanted was for her to touch me. Tyana tore her shirt off and leaned into me, her light pink bra beautiful against her tan skin. Her tiny breasts already erect, I can see the lump through the fabric. "Touch me Mia. Like those girls touch each other." She was pleading now, and she grabbed my hands. She led them to her shorts and unbuttoned them. I was in such a trance, I watched as she pulled them off and noticed her underwear was wet as well. I could smell her pussy wetness from here and she smelled... great. Delicious.

I put my hand on the front of her underwear and rubbed slightly, feeling a bit shy. She reached down and she pulled her underwear to the side so her pussy was revealed, tan and clear of pubic hair. She pressed her covered breasts to me and rocked slightly on my fingers. "Do it Mia. "

Another moan from the computer screen. I licked my lips and slid my fingers over her clit, rubbing until she was swollen and even more wet, Tyana closing her eyes and murmuring. "Yes Mia.. yes. "

I slid my index finger into her pussy and slid it in and out. Her breathing went uneven as she started pulling down my own shorts, rubbing over my underwear and rocking her hips on my fingers. I murmered like she had, softly, and stuck my middle finger in as well, sliding in and out quicker. She moaned, rocking harder. "Yes mia, make me cum. Make me orgasm, I promise I'll do it back. Ahh " She began breathing heavier and soon she was unbuckeling her bra and I found my lips to her breasts as she rocked against my fingers. I added another finger and wiggled my fingers deep inside her, causing her to moan. "Im... I'm getting close."

She pushed away leaving me so horny and tore away my shirt and panties. She moved one of my bra cups away from one of my 36D breasts and tugged on my nipples were her mouth, swirling her tongue around and fingerings me deeply with three fingers. She messed with my clit, made me so wet. I started moaning to her, "Tyana I want you. I want all of it."

I started pushing her forward, surprising her, and laying her on my bed. I grinned at her. "Eat me out Tyana. "

She smirked and I sat on her face, but with my head at her pussy. I leaned my ass up a bit and spread my legs wide so she could get a good view. "Oh Mia. " I lowered my spread pussy to her face and she swirled her tongue around my clit, sucking. I rocked my hips and she lowered her tongue, dipping it in and out of my pussy, rapidly. Deeply. "Yes Tyana! " I began licking her clit, rubbing my entire body against her as I rocked, my toes curling. Heat started in my pussy and her pussy was tightening around my tongue, and I began thrusting a finger into her pussy as I licked it all over. She moaned louder, "Mia! You're so damn good! " And she screamed in pleasure, her pussy cumming and I licked her clean as she rocked against my face and dipped her finger into my pussy. I sat up straight and rocked hard against her face, her tongue plummeting into my pussy. I leaned forward, then back. I was about to reach climax, closing my eyes and moaning wildily. When she leaned her head forward and swirled her tongue into my pussy, I spread my legs so wide it hurt and cried with pleasure, the orgasm hitting me hard. "Oh Tyana! You eat pussy so good. Ahh!"

I waited as my orgasm died down and laid on top of Tyana straight. The porn was over but I wasn't. I lifted one of her legs and kind of straddled it, pressing my pussy hard against hers. I rubbed against her clit, her wetness. Watched as Tyana moaned and arched her back, her nub entering my hole then leaving just as fast. I rode harder, my pussy on hers. My lips spread on her. She played with my breasts and pinched the nipples as we both came again, at the same time.

We screamed out in pleasure and just laid there on each other.