Tying Up Loose Ends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With a loud grunt of satisfaction and release, Greg drove up into me with one final thrust, and held himself deep inside me. I felt his penis pulsating inside me as he emptied himself into me, jet after jet of his sperm surging into me, followed by a warm bubble of his manly essence spreading inside my womb.

I was utterly overcome by the emotion of the moment, and I burst into tears of joy and release. "Oh Greg," I sobbed. "Oh, Greg, we finally did it. We finally made love."

I fell forward, pressing my breasts against his face, and cradling his head in my arms. I could still feel his cock inside me, slowly shrinking and softening. I clenched my vaginal muscles once more, startling him with the intense sensations in his sensitive post-orgasmic penis. I giggled at his reaction.

We kissed and cuddled for a long time afterward, savoring every second of our coupling, not wanting it to end. Even in its softened state, his penis nestled snugly inside me, content to rest in the moist warmth of my vagina.

I leaned forward to kiss Greg, tenderly nibbling his lower lip. "Thank you," I whispered. "Thank you for letting me set right the biggest mistake I ever made. It could not have been more wonderful. I will always remember this time we've had."

"Oh god, Brenda -- thank YOU! I always wished we could have made love. I just assumed you didn't really want to, or you weren't ready yet. Knowing that you did, and that you still wanted to. . . well, just Thank You. Your husband is a lucky, lucky man. . ."

At the mention of my husband, I was suddenly brought back to reality, and I realized that the hour that Alan had afforded us had long-since passed. Reluctantly, I dismounted from Greg, and we got dressed. I kissed him again, embraced him tightly, and thanked him one more time. Looking out the back window, I could see Alan leaning against the fence, biding his time watching the animals, waiting for me.

As I stood by the door, I turned one last time toward Greg. Tears began to well up in my eyes, but I did my best to stanch them. "I don't know if we'll ever come back here again," I said, nearly choking.

"I know," Greg said. "This time we had today, is enough."

I smiled. "Yes, it was. Good-bye, Greg. I will never forget this." And I walked out the door, to where my husband was waiting for me.

*****

Alan turned when he heard my footsteps swishing through the grass.

"My god," he said, "I don't think I've ever seen you more beautiful than you are this instant."

"Thank you," I said. "I love you. No woman ever had a more loving, generous husband than I do."

"You're entirely welcome," he said. "I take it things went well?"

I nodded.

"Good. So the loose end got tied up?"

I nodded again.

"Good. So, what do you say we head back to the house and head to bed? We've got a long drive tomorrow."

We got in the car and drove back to what was, technically, no longer my mom's house.

As soon as we walked in the door of the house, Alan took me in his arms. "You are the most exciting, most desirable woman in the world!" he cried. Instantly, he was tugging at my clothes, peeling them off me.

"The whole time you were with Greg," he gushed, breathlessly, "I was imagining what the two of you were doing together. I imagined what he must be thinking when he saw your breasts for the first time, and sucked on them, and what he was thinking as he slid his cock into you for the first time. I imagined his body twitching as he came deep inside you, and you receiving it with joy. It was the most exciting, erotic thing I could ever imagine! And it made me want you more than I ever have!"

"Oh, Alan," I said, "I had the most wonderful time, thanks to you and your generosity. And I don't want to be married to anyone but you. You know me completely, and you love me completely. I'm yours, my husband! Yours, and no-one else's!"

Quickly, we stripped each other naked and laid on the mattress. We covered each other with hungry kisses, on our mouths, our faces, our bodies. Alan bent down and took my breasts in his mouth -- the same breasts that Greg had suckled barely an hour before. It was driving me wild, thinking that I was making love to my husband, after having sex with my old boyfriend scant minutes earlier.

When Alan laid alongside me and began stroking my pussy with his hand, he stopped abruptly. Looking down toward my crotch, he smiled. "Your pubic hair. . . ," he said, in a bemused tone. "It's still wet with his cum." He sat up, gazing between my legs, at my freshly-fucked pussy. "His cum is still inside you," he said, smiling. "There's a white pool of his cum still inside you. . . That is so incredible. . . He fucked you. He really did fuck you."

With that, Alan climbed on top of me. Holding his cockhead against my opening with one hand, he looked at me, a wide grin on his face.

"Now YOU fuck me, Alan," I said, and in an instant, he drove himself completely into me, plunging his cock in and out of me, through the pool of Greg's cum inside me. It was incredible, feeling my husband's cock, my second cock of the past hour, plunging in and out of me, probing to my core.

Alan looked directly into my eyes as we made urgent, frantic love. He drove himself excitedly into me, and I was bucking my hips back against him.

At that rate, we weren't going to last long, and we didn't. In minutes, I could feel another orgasm rising within me, as the sensations in my pussy radiated out into my entire body. My head rolled back, and I cried out in ecstasy as I came.

"Oh! God! Alan! Oh, I'm coming! My god, I'm coming again!

My climax seemed to set Alan off on his own, and soon, he rammed himself into my depths and held himself there. I could feel a couple jets of his cum shoot into me, splashing into the pool of Greg's cum that was already there. Then Alan pulled out, and rammed himself into me again, sending another couple powerful shots into me. Then again. And again, until he had nothing more to shoot, and he collapsed on top of me, as we both gasped for air.

When we had at last caught our breath, I looked at Alan. "Are you OK?" I asked.

"Brenda," he chuckled, "it was simply the most utterly, erotically exciting thing I've ever felt, thinking about what you and Greg were doing. And when I realized that it really had happened, and I could see HIS CUM inside you. . . my excitement just went through the roof! And realizing that I was fucking you through his cum. . . holy shit!

"Even so," he continued. "This probably ought to be a one-time thing, don't you think? I mean, this was more about thirty years ago than right now. I don't know if it would be good for our marriage to make a regular habit of fucking other people."

"I completely agree."

*****

The next day, we were on the road back to Georgia.

In the years since that last visit, we never have gone back to Michigan. But we have kept in touch with Greg. In his last letter, he fairly knocked our socks off when he told us that he was getting married. "She reminds me so much of you, Brenda," he wrote.

So, it seems that we'll be going back to Michigan at least one more time, anyway. . .

12