Tyler's Teasing Ch. 02

Story Info
Three bisexual friends explore each other for the first time.
2.6k words
4.66
13.9k
10

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tonight, it was finally going to happen. Tyler looked at the clock anxiously, despite knowing that Sam was always late. Tyler and Layla had spent the past week fantasising, until they'd crossed paths with him yesterday at a café they both frequented.

Layla had been the one to take the initiative and ask him round for drinks, which he'd happily arranged to do tonight. However, today he sensed that Layla had some doubts, as she seemed subdued, and more spaced out than usual. He reached out and held her hand.

"Are you alright, babe?" he asked, turning to face her on the bed. Her brown eyes were so beautiful, he thought to himself, as he kissed her head. She snapped out of gazing into the wall and perked up, smiling at him.

"Oh no, this is one of the hottest things I can imagine. I really want it to happen. It's just..." she paused, thinking about how to phrase her doubts. Tyler played with her hair as she rested a hand on his thigh.

"What if we're leading him on?" she asked, a possibility that Tyler had already considered.

"We haven't said anything that could make him think we want more than sex," Tyler started, before continuing, "I think we just need to see how it goes. Maybe I won't be into it at all, and I'll realise how straight I am," Tyler joked, making Layla laugh. She kissed him.

"Hm, sure, I think your search history will back that up," she teased.

"I think we'll just go with the flow. If it starts to get messy with jealousy and feelings, we just need to be open with each other. And that includes Sam, we need to make sure he feels comfortable being honest with us as well," he said, reassuringly. They hugged, intent on making this an experience they'd look back on fondly.

The doorbell rang, and their phones chimed.

"He's messaged the group chat, it's him," Layla said, standing up and heading towards the door, kissing him on the head on her way.

Tyler calmed himself, before hearing Layla exclaim at the door.

"Oh my god, Sam you look amazing!" she said, which made Tyler dash to the front of their apartment. He saw Layla close the door, and felt his chest rush with excitement as he saw Sam.

"You're so pretty," Tyler couldn't help himself saying, as he walked up and kissed Sam, who held him tight. He was wearing copper winged eyeliner, and a white crop top with his jeans. Tyler found it hot that Sam was the most femininely dressed of the three of them, with Layla wearing a black hoodie and Tyler in his orange fleece.

"Do you want to have a drink first?" Tyler offered, and Sam paused for a second before nodding.

Layla complimented Sam on his outfit, finding out that he'd cropped the t-shirt himself, which Tyler found very cute. He mixed some drinks, and brought them to the coffee table as Layla reclined on the far side of the sofa.

Sam stood adorably, feeling too shy to know where to sit down. Tyler sat in the chair beside the sofa, inviting Sam to sit close to him on the near side of the sofa.

The friends exchanged some gossip and casual conversation, and it only took until halfway through their second drink for the elephant in the room to be discussed.

"So, I'm guessing you two have never done...this before," Sam said, with some hesitance.

"What makes you say that?" Layla asked, laughing a little and resting a hand on his shoulder.

"Well, don't judge me, but I've had a couple of threesomes before. The couple usually want to get started pretty much as soon as they can," Sam explained, "but I suppose it's more personal with friends," he said, smiling a little.

"This won't affect our friendship, we just...find each other hot," Tyler said, leaning in and kissing Sam on the head. Tyler felt himself get harder as he pushed Sam down onto the sofa, and started passionately making out with him. Tyler pulled his fleece off, and Sam reached underneath his t-shirt to stroke his bare back.

Sam looked so gorgeous in front of him, his copper eyeliner making his deep blue eyes look even more beautiful. Tyler straddled Sam and pulled his t-shirt off, letting him run his hands over his hard, muscular stomach before giving him another quick kiss, teasing him.

"You want to suck his cock so badly, don't you? I bet you've been imagining it since we invited you here. He's so big, and tastes really good," Layla whispered, leaning forward. Sam started moaning and thrusting his hips against Tyler, whose bulge was showing through his joggers.

"Please, I want to taste it," Sam said desperately, reaching forward to stroke Tyler over his pants. Tyler felt so horny, almost thrusting against Sam's hand.

"Both of you, get on your knees," Tyler said, stroking Sam's dirty blond hair. He rushed, clambering off the sofa and kneeling, adjusting his own hard cock in his pants. Layla knelt next to him and held his hand.

They kissed, which turned Tyler on even more as he pulled his pants down, showing the tip of his now hard cock poking out the top of his boxers.

"Oh fuck," Sam whispered, bending forward and kissing the tip, licking it as he held Tyler's waist. Tyler stroked his hair and pulled his boxers down, before pushing Sam away from him. His mouth was now open, desperate to feel the length of his thick cock push down his throat.

"He likes it when you make eye contact as you suck it," Layla said, kissing Sam's cheek before holding her boyfriend's cock, stroking it up and down gently. She kissed the tip, before licking it up and down. Sam continued begging, but Tyler held firm, keeping one hand on his head. Layla took the tip into her mouth, before pulling off, pointing it in Sam's direction.

"You're such a good boy," Tyler said, lightly slapping Sam's cheeks with his cock before placing it at his lips.

"Now suck," he commanded, and Sam obeyed instantly, almost drooling as he took almost half of the big cock into his mouth within a second. He looked up with those big blue eyes, making Tyler moan as he stroked the blond's hair, pulling his head up and down his length.

Layla stroked Sam's back, before moving down and squeezing his ass over his jeans. Sam twitched uncomfortably, which surprised Layla. She moved her hand away from his ass, and pushed the twink's head back and forth, guiding their new lover up and down her boyfriend.

"Fuck, he's so good, I'll cum if he keeps going," Tyler moaned, pulling out of Sam's hot mouth. His wet cock twitched in the air, as Layla made out with Sam.

"Let's go to the bedroom," Layla said, taking charge, pulling Sam up by the hand as he wiped the saliva off his mouth.

As soon as they entered their bedroom, Tyler flopped onto the bed and stroked his cock, lubricated by Sam's wet mouth.

"It doesn't seem fair that I'm the only one naked," he said, taking his t-shirt off and lying completely nude on his back, his head and upper back propped up by pillows. Layla smiled and took off her hoodie and t-shirt, now sitting up on the bed in her bra.

Sam took off his jeans and climbed onto the bed in red lingerie underwear, lying between Tyler's legs and gently sucking on his cock while he made out with Layla.

Tyler felt so good, having his cock sucked while he made out with his girlfriend, unclasping her bra and then playing with her sensitive nipples under it.

"Get him ready for me," he whispered, and Layla kissed his neck and went to fetch the lube. Tyler shuffled back so that there would be more space at the end of the bed.

"Arch your back, Sam. Fuck, you've got such a nice ass," Layla complimented Sam, as he pushed his ass up in the air while pleasuring Tyler's cock.

"I came prepared," Sam said, as Layla got behind him. He shook his ass slightly, and Layla's curiosity got the better of her as she pulled his panties down as fast as she could.

"You plugged yourself?" she asked, kissing his back. His earlier discomfort as she'd squeezed his ass now made sense. She slowly pulled the plug out by the base, watching it stretch him, before finally seeing a small gape in his cute ass as she removed it.

"Aw you really prepped for Tyler," she said, finding it cute that he'd sat with them plugged all this time.

"You're such a good slut," Tyler whispered, and Sam started moaning around his dick.

"A little extra lube never hurt anyone," Layla added, kissing and licking Sam's ass for a short while, before squirting some lube into him, massaging it with her fingers.

Tyler thrusted up into Sam's mouth, turned on by the sight of his girlfriend fingering a hot guy, loving how dominant yet gentle she was being. He slowed down, not wanting to cum soon. This was too pleasurable for him to stop anytime now.

"He's ready for you," she confirmed, slapping Sam's ass as she moved back round and kissed Tyler.

"And I'm so ready for him," Tyler said, his cock throbbing so hard it almost hurt. He stroked Sam's back as he moved down the bed, and then saw the beautiful ass waiting for him.

He rimmed Sam for a couple of minutes, and when he looked up, he saw that Layla had removed her pants and was touching herself to the sight. He pushed two fingers in, adding more lube, as he stroked Sam's now hard 5 inch cock.

"Do you want it?" Tyler asked, teasing Sam's entrance with his cock. He'd never been inside an ass before, and was desperate to know how it felt. He gripped his friend's waist, and stroked his cock up and down between his asscheeks.

"Go slow at first, and then fuck me hard. Keep adding more lube or I'll dry up," Sam whimpered, pushing his ass back, wanting to be filled so much.

"Good slut," Tyler moaned, slapping his ass, before pushing the head inside. Sam pushed his head down into the pillow, as Tyler moved his hands down and gripped it. Layla stroked her clit, imagining how tight Sam's ass must feel around Tyler's dick.

As Tyler pushed, feeling Sam's ass stretch to take his size, he had to stop every few seconds to savour how good it felt. It was different to pussy, almost like there was a tight fist at the bottom of his dick jerking him off as he thrusted.

He went slow, seeing how deep Sam could take it, and as he begged for more he pushed all the way inside. As he bottomed out, he beckoned Layla to him and kissed her. Sam started stroking his own cock, feeling more pleasure than ever, not having taken a dick as big as Tyler's before.

"I'm not going to last long, it's too good," Tyler moaned, as Layla squirted more lube onto his dick as her boyfriend slowed his pace. Sam's moans were soft and feminine, gasping every few seconds as Tyler now started fucking him properly.

He tried teasing Sam by withdrawing to only the head, but couldn't resist thrusting all the way back in after a couple of seconds. He fucked him hard, loving the sound of Sam's asscheeks clapping against his waist as his dick felt pleasure it never had before, precum leaking from his tip.

He felt himself throb, and Layla kissed him hard and spanked Sam's ass as Tyler neared orgasm. He moaned, and with a final burst came inside that beautiful twink ass, thrusting a few more times before pulling out. He lay on his back and sighed, catching his breath, before kissing Sam.

He kissed them both and went to the bathroom. Layla was now very horny, and flipped Sam onto his back.

"You took his dick so well," she complimented, stroking his dick, as she saw Tyler's cum leak out of him onto the bed. He smiled as she praised his sluttiness, and started sucking her nipples. She found it hot how submissive he was, and that gave her an idea.

"Want to eat me out?" she asked. They hadn't discussed Sam doing anything with her, but she figured it would be double standards for him to complain about Sam eating her pussy after blowing his back out.

Sam nodded, and crawled between Layla's legs.

"I've never even seen a pussy up close before," he said, stroking it up and down with his hand, admiring her folds and then pushing a finger inside her. Layla let out a gentle moan, and pushed his head towards her crotch. He traced his tongue up and down her pussy, before Layla directed him towards her clit.

She started moaning as Tyler returned from the bathroom. His cock was still soft recovering, but he felt some blood rush to it at the sight of Layla and Sam. An idea ran through Layla's desperately horny mind.

"Sam, do you want to fuck me? I could be your first," she said, as he withdrew his head from her centre. Sam usually identified as gay, but recently had started talking about being bicurious.

"You're so hot, I really want to. I thought I just wanted to be with a woman cus of some heteronormative shit, but I think those feelings are real," he said, smiling. He hadn't expected this when he arrived today, but if he was going to experiment with any woman, Layla was the one he'd feel most comfortable with. He didn't have any romantic feelings towards girls, but right now he really wanted Layla sexually.

Tyler felt his cock harden, knowing that he was about to watch Layla take another man's dick. He didn't feel emasculated by it, after all he'd just fucked the same guy. Instead, he just felt happy for Sam, and reckoned that he and Layla would be even after this.

He watched as Sam thrust against Layla's pussy for a few seconds before pushing his tip inside, and then sunk it in all the way, moaning as he did so. Layla smiled and opened her mouth as she always did with Tyler, loving nothing better than being filled with cock.

Sam thrusted hard, loving this new feeling, and seeing how happy it was making Layla only encouraged him. He didn't last long, as he'd been so stimulated by Tyler's fucking, that he was getting close within a couple of minutes.

"Can I cum in your mouth, Tyler?" he asked, and Tyler nodded eagerly.

He watched as Sam gave Layla two more strokes before pulling out. He knelt and stroked his cock, as Layla touched herself again, more intensely. Tyler bent down and sucked, squeezing Sam's ass as he squirted hot cum into Tyler's waiting mouth. He decided not to swallow just yet, and kept his mouth wrapped around Sam.

The sight of her masculine boyfriend sucking a cock was enough for Layla to feel her orgasm approaching as she rubbed her clit. Tyler felt Sam's orgasm end, and bent down to kiss Layla, his mouth still full of cum.

They swapped his cum between their mouths, and Tyler pushed two fingers into her pussy, which sent her into her climax. He waited until she rode out her orgasm, and then kissed her, spitting the last bit of cum into her mouth, which she happily swallowed.

"Fuck, that was hot," Tyler said, rolling over as the three lovers lay down together, cuddling for the first time. He had a feeling it wouldn't be the last.