Tyler's Tentacle Trek Ch. 01

Story Info
A man on a journey falls victim to a powerful beast.
2.8k words
4.3
65.8k
66
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This series is about something I don't see a lot; a guy getting attacked by tentacles. So lot's of non consensual gay monster sex. Enjoy!

*****

When you're hunting for your lost fiance in the wilderness, make sure you pack better than I did.

Rations were running low. My strength to hike these endless mountains was running thin. And my overall sanity was depleting as I went for day after day without contact with another human being.

It was difficult to get any sort of cell service out here. Satellite-oriented phones exist, but they were expensive. I opted for a cheaper version that could be used in emergencies or if I was beyond what I was capable of. Which could be coming up soon, depending on how many of these burgers I scarfed down tonight.

The wildlife was concerning. I could hear them prowling around outside every night, wondering what to do with the intruder in their midst. I used the usual methods of tying the food in a tree and far from camp. A shotgun was always close at hand,, but I couldn't admit to being a great shot.

I slept off what might be my last night. Without food to go on, I would have to call the emergency line on the sat phone, and pay for an expensive ride back to civilization via helicopter. I doubt they gave those rides for free.

The person dragging me out all this was my fiance. Poor woman just wanted to go on a fun little camping trip with her friends before the wedding planning got into full swing and her free time fades away. But then we get a frantic call from one of said friends during the trip, saying my bride to be had gone missing. Just disappeared in the middle of the woods.

It didn't help that the news had was going wild over the existence of 'magical creatures' lately. Centaurs exist! And so do fairies! The world was reeling from this new information. There were plenty that loved living among magnificent creatures, but many that feared them. I was one of those the feared them, convinced that my fiance had fallen victim to one.

So it was up to me, one of the few people in our family with any outdoorsman experience, to hunt her down. No rescue party wanted a hand in this expedition, not with magical creatures roaming the woods. The rangers around these parts had about as much idea of what was out here as I did. Not much reassurance.

Another morning came along, and I was back on my feet. Alright, so I was hunting a trail that was older than the centaurs themselves. Aka, really goddamn old. It existed, but to find it in the underbrush would be hard. And maps only gave a vague idea of where it could be, most of it locked away in an ancient book:

"Find the road to the sun, and bless the Earth with your seed."

The Hell does that even mean? Find a plane, then fuck on it while at a high enough altitude? That's literally all I had at the moment.

God. She was really going to owe me for this.

At least it gave me a good excuse to work on a tan. This rock climber was a nice 6'2" and bronzed up from the hours spent in the sun. The wilderness had toned my muscles over the years, rarely needing a gym to keep this physique.

I was shirtless for this extent of the journey, only some cargo shorts with equipment at the belt, and my bag on my back. This particular morning, I was commando because... why not? No one else out here to see. I'd hike nude if I didn't have so much shit to carry.

The day goes on and the clouds roll in. They weren't the friendly clouds either. Dark, gray and after they grouped up I saw lightning strikes. It was going to be a doozy and shelter would definitely need to be acquired.

I made a beeline across the side of the mountain, having spotted some cave entrances the day before. It would be the perfect shelter in situations like this, as long as I could find one that didn't go too deep. And didn't have anything living in it.

I really should have paid attention to that last rule.

--

Absolutely pouring rain. I could hardly see a few feet ahead as I held up my hand to cover my eyes from the downpour. It was only late afternoon, but might as well as been evening from how dark the clouds had made it.

Finally I saw the entrance ahead. I sprinted inside the cave opening and gasped for air as I stopped just a few feet inside.

I was drenched, to say the least. My pack was soaked through, and probably the rest of whatever food I had left. I sighed as I looked through a few items. Ruined.

"Fuck... it's over then." I would have to use the sat phone as soon as the rain let up. I wasn't good to anyone half-starved to death.

Might as well make do with what I got. I found a lantern that ran off a combination of battery and crank. I charged it earlier thinking this scenario was inevitable.

The light blossomed and extended far. The ceiling wasn't high, the normal height you would have for a floor of your house, but it extended back a long ways than the light could reach.

Not good. I had no clue what was back there, and no chances to find another cave in this weather.

I did a light amount of exploring into the cavern depths to reassure myself nothing was alive. It was deep, and the further I went, the more the floor sloped down and the ceiling sloped up. This was a big place and I was finding it suspicious that there were no signs of life.

But I saw nothing. No footprints, nests, bones, etc. I didn't go all the way back, but had explored for at least a half hour before I called it quits. It would make do for the night.

I traveled back towards the entrance, setting up camp a little ways in to keep myself dry. With the sleeping bag set up and finishing one of my last protein bars, I curled up on top and used a spare blanket to drape over my nude body. It was probably going to be a bit chilly tonight.

A picture of my fiance was propped up next to me. It helped, having something to look at. Remembering what I was going through to save her life, by potentially risking mine. Her smile reminded me that there are things worth fighting for.

The rain sang me to sleep.

--

I woke up when it wrapped around my ankle.

When you feel things like this, your first reaction is that you're having a nightmare. Roll around, shake it off, know it's just a dream and you'll wake up soon.

But when you're in the wilderness, it means a fight is about to begin.

I sat up immediately and reached for my knife. Where was it?

Whatever was around my ankle tightened. It felt like a snake at first, but there weren't scales; it felt smooth. And slimey. Oh so very slimey.

"The fuck are you!?" I looked down and no, it wasn't a snake. Only a little light from the moon reached inside, shining over my nude body-

Wait, where did my blanket go? And this creature was apparently host to many more. Suddenly my ankles and wrists were both pinned to the ground, the tentacles not letting me move an inch. I thrashed and raved, even tried to lean over and bite it, but it was smarter than me. It could move and shift the way it was bent to avoid any of my attacks, while keeping me pinned with relative ease.

Intelligence? Oh wonderful, I encountered a new magical creature. It didn't seem as nice as the centaurs, that's for sure.

More tentacles. God, the slime they dripped as they ran over my skin made me shiver. They were thick like sturdy rope, I could feel the muscle inside of them as they worked against me. Two new green members wrapped their way up my legs, up my thighs and paused at my crotch.

Oh come on, you're interested in my cock? The ends of these tentacles were bizarre. They had mushroom-shaped ends and small red strands that flickered out of the tips like tongues. These two had an interest in what I had going on down there, and the red tongues slid along my shaft.

They tickled the length up and down, and, to my dismay, it rose in arousal.

"Ok, this isn't my thing." I notified whoever was in control of this, if anyone. I tried to locate the origin of my assailant's appendages, but they only led back into the darkness of the cave.

I had plenty to be proud of, at least. Eight inches long was a step above average, and I kept everything down there trimmed. Not that it made a difference to whatever this was.

Both tentacles wrapped around my cock and began to squeeze. I was initially worried I was about to die by my cock imploding, but that didn't seem to be the intent. The feeling was pleasant, a throbbing sensation that rubbed from base to tip, continuously. The squeezed a bit harder, but never to a point that my cock didn't enjoy it.

The new tentacle surprised me. Not in a way that I was content with, mind you. I first felt it between my ass cheeks, making me jump (as much as I could) in my restraints.

"Oh woah! This is not OK!" I called into the unanswering darkness. I knew what this member was for, and I was not in any way prepared. It was far slimier than the others, soaking my cheeks as it pressed between them and found my puckering rear entrance.

"I'm not into this at all! I'm straight!" were the last words I said before my anal virginity was taken. I screamed as it plunged inside without hesitation or care, slithering inch after inch of itself deeper, deeper. "FUCK!" It hurt like hell. If I was gay, maybe the slime would have been sufficient lubricant, but as it was my anal doorway couldn't handle this.

I'm going to die by a sexually depraved tentacle monster. I was trying to think of worse ways to die, and was only coming up with a handful.

Another tentacle appeared in my face. How many were there!? It stuffed itself into my mouth quickly, enlarging itself after it got past my teeth and holding there. It tasted awful, in case you wanted to know. And it did a good job of muffling my voice, which I imagine it's purpose was.

The tentacle in my ass didn't let up. Pumping deeper and deeper. It wasn't thrusting back and forth like I thought it would. It was exploring the depths of my body, far more than any anal sex would breach. The feeling was hard to describe, like digesting something but the sensation filling every crevice as it went. I groaned and shuddered as it pumped, my insides now a gooey slimy nightmare.

Deeper and deeper, I felt it push in, my pucker aching so bad. I wasn't an expert in human anatomy, but this thing seemed to be exploring my large intestines. It wasn't the most comforting sight, to look down at your belly and see bulges appearing where they shouldn't be.

The tentacles around my cock at least gave some pleasure. If I should even consider that at the moment. They continued their dance, the red tongues flicking at the tip, seeming to add the precum to their slime. Sometimes they would squeeze harder at the base if I was close to cumming, as if it could sense it and wanted to cut me off from finishing. What on Earth was it's purpose?

More tentacles hovered over me. I had given up on counting them. These ones slid around my neck and tightened, falling into a tight choke hold. It wasn't trying to suffocate me, but seem to reassure me that I was under it's control; every time I tried to fight anymore, the choking tentacles tightened. As I gasped for air around the member in my mouth, I feel like it made it's point.

Then one of the bulbs on my cock opened its tip to expose a sort of mouth. God, it was eerie. Smaller feelers lined it's inner maw, wiggling in anticipation of whatever they were about to eat.

Which was apparently my cock head, as it slid over and slid around the mushroom shape. It felt weird as Hell, and the other tentacle pumping my cock picked up speed.

Faster, faster, and no stopping this time to stop my orgasm. Oh fuck!

It felt so wrong, but I came HARD. I jetted my cum right into the tentacle waiting to eat, and could feel it start to 'swallow' it down. Wave after wave of what it had helped arouse in me shot out, and I moaned loud into the tentacle holding court in my mouth.

"Mmmphh..." I moaned. Then a taste. A taste of... cum? Come on! It had somehow routed the cum it just ate right back into my own mouth, through God knows how many feet of tentacles. With the inflated bulb in my mouth now growing to block any exit, it force me to swallow my own sperm. I gagged hard as I did it, and the main thing keeping me from throwing up is knowing that it would probably make me eat that too.

Disgusting. I swallowed and groaned, the tentacle in my mouth retreating now. Was I allowed to speak? I felt fucking awful. Mixing an orgasm in with everything just confused my feelings about the situation even more.

The restraints on my arms started to rise, along with the tentacle threatening to choke me to death. I was able to get to my feet, arms still pulled up in the air but at least allowed to stand.

There was still a tentacle around my cock, giving a few last squeezes and the tentacle in my ass was buried as deep as ever. God, it fucking ached so bad, my pucker straining so hard to remain open around the slithering creature. That tentacle wasn't retreating at all, unfortunately. A little more lube would have been nice.

What did it want with me now? More torture?

The answer walked out of the back of the cave. It was a short old woman, from the way she waddled and struggled to move with her cane, although I couldn't see her face beneath a large brimmed witch hat. A raven was perched on her shoulder, seeming to act as her eyes as it gazed right at me.

"The fuck is all of this? Who are you?" I spat out, unable to lurch at her and give her the beating she deserved.

"A witch. Of the woods." Her voice was high-pitched and quiet. "You've come a long ways from home, haven't you?"

"Yes, to save my goddamn fiance. But that's none of your business. Get me the fuck out of this before I-"

Not my best move. The tentacle around my neck tightened, threatening to choke me out. And it almost succeeded, stars appearing in my vision, getting light-headed, slightly nauseous.

But it loosened and I shook out of it. The witch was laughing.

"Rose has put you in your place, it seems."

I groaned. "Are you kidding me? This thing's name is Rose?" This probably wasn't the best time to debate. "What the fuck do you want with me, lady? I don't have anything on me."

She grinned. "You think I want your money or belongings? Rose could have helped me attain those hours ago. Oh no, we need you, sweet boy."

I was afraid of that answer. Before I could object, the tentacle around my neck tightened once more.

"I think that's enough talking for today. Clarence, please get this thing far away from here. We wouldn't want someone to accidentally rescue him."

The raven's name is Clarence!? And what is she-... oh no.

Clarence had picked up the small satellite phone in his claws, carrying it off into the wilds as he flew against the storm. Lightning cracked down to just highlight the mood of how fucked I was, rain pounding against the entrance of the cave.

"Now then. We have wonderful things in store for you, dearie. In we go!"

The tentacles tugged me deeper inside, and I followed with dread. I wasn't getting saved. I was plunging into tentacle Hell.