Typical

Story Info
Any given Sunday, Tuesday, Friday, etc...
1.1k words
3.75
50.2k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I thought we were tired, so I suggested we go up to bed. It had been a long day for everyone and we were both exhausted and needed sleep badly. So we headed up the stairs for a long night's rest.

When I reached the bedroom first, it was chilly, so I crept into bed and started to undress with the sheets around me. As I slipped off my shirt, I saw him close the bedroom door quietly behind him. He must have caught a glimpse of my exposed breast because out of the corner of my eye, I could have sworn I saw his dick harden and flinch just a little, as he removed his clothes simultaneously. Something down there stirred in me, but I put it off as nothing, as we were both near falling asleep downstairs.

We lay down together as we usually did, his arm atop of me, wrapped around my stomach and my arm wrapped around his arm. He then attempted to adjust his arm position, but he accidentally brushed against my nipple, causing me to shutter slightly. He whispered a tiny chuckle in my ear and we continued to lie there holding each other while we tried to fall asleep. It must have set off something though because all of the sudden his hand slowly started to caress my side and then make its way over to the side of my breast. Feeling his touch and a bit of anticipation, I began to move slightly and I must have sighed because I heard his breath get a little heavier. He continued to gently rub the side of my breast and then slowly move his fingers nearer to my nipple. Upon his touch, I made another breathless gasp until his fore finger reached its destination. He began to rub his fingers around me and tug and shape them around my hardened nipple. He let go a heavy breath and began to cup my entire breast in his warm hand, making me squirm and back into him even more. I lay there enjoying his touch for what seemed like an eternity as he gently switched from one nipple to the other, caressing me firmly but softly. As I continued to spontaneously rear back into him, I could feel his erection get harder, pressing almost his entire eight inches up against the small of my back. His hand gently made its way down my stomach again, just slightly above my shaven pussy. Bare and soft, he felt his way down in between my legs, as I playfully tried to hold them together to deny him entry. But his finger gently found the head of my clitoris and I released my grip and allowed his fingers to explore further into my dampness. Again, he quietly chuckled into my ear, pleased with himself and the reaction he had caused. He delved deeper between the swollen walls and began to finger me slowly, causing me to moan softly and somewhat uncontrollably.

"I want to lick you," he effortlessly breathed into my ear, still moving his finger in and out of me.

"Then go," was all I could manage under the intense pleasure I was feeling from his touch. I felt his finger pull out and I could tell his hand was soaked when he brushed it against my stomach, then against my nipple. He shifted around and I could feel his head position itself where his hand was moments ago, just below my stomach. His fingers again began to move around my clit, but this time I could feel something else, wet and small.

He gently pulled my lips back and licked directly in the middle of my canal with the tip of his tongue, barely touching me. I could feel the tip of it gently rub over my swollen pussy and its walls and feel his fingers and tongue start to reach my clitoris ever so slightly. I bucked a few times and my nipples hardened even more in the cold air. He started licking my clit continuously with soft strokes, again, with only the tip of his tongue. The less pressure he used, the more it drove me crazy and the more I wanted him to plunge his tongue into my engorged pussy. I could feel myself getting more pronounced, swollen and wet. With every lick, I shuttered and bucked, until finally he found the places with his fingers and tongue where even he was moaning with me, into a final ecstasy where my pussy couldn't get any more swollen. "I want to ride you so badly right now," I reared my head back and bucked continuously and uncontrollably on his face.

Wanting even more, I shifted onto my stomach and lay waiting for just a moment for him to understand where I wanted him. He positioned himself in back of me and gently slipped his erection inside of me. His grasping my hips and pulling me toward him was one of my favorite feelings. His controlling mannerism and forcefulness was sometimes enough to get me wet on the spot. Thrusting slowly again, at first, he seemed in control for only a few minutes. Breathlessly, he began to tell me how close he was.

Suddenly without warning, I stopped him and shoved him away and unto his back. His erection still swinging in mid-air, I placed myself over him and slowly fed him inch by inch into me. With all of its length, the anticipation of riding him was enough to send me into a frenzy and I began to grind back and forth on him, not holding back hardly at all. He must have been near because his head reared back into the pillow and his moans turned into small, deep-throated grunts. As I could feel him getting even harder, I pressed my hands down onto his chest, while rocking even faster for all of his worth, I visualized his swollen head inside of me exploding. This sent me over the edge and I began to cum again, wave after wave hitting me. Still imagining his hard erection exploding and feeling his hardness, I could feel my pussy tighten even more around him, squeezing him harder than I thought possible. Waves seemed to hit him, as well, as I saw him squirm under me, his head twisting slightly in the pillow. Finally exhausted, I collapsed on top of him and we both lay there, seemingly lifeless, unable to move any part of our bodies.

After a few minutes of silence, I heard him whisper, "well, are you gonna let us get some sleep now?"

But I was already asleep.