Tyr and Tyra Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sycksycko
sycksycko
1,597 Followers

"I love you, Master," said Mary Anne adoringly.

"I love you too, my pet," responded the mage.

Tyra was honestly disturbed by their loving exchange in the midst of her apparent torture. She hoped she could just cool down and thwart the pleasurable abuse, but Mary Anne's touch was so deft and so well placed, it was impossible for the excitement to abate. Soon, the blonde put her face and fingers to the brunette's pussy again and quickly drove Tyra to the brink of orgasm.

"Confess," yelled the mage, melodramatically, "confess the truth, and you shall be rewarded with such great pleasure! Confess!"

Tyra shook her head violently and arched her back to press her hips harder into the blonde's mouth. Just as she was about to cum, the blonde moved away, breaking all contact and leaving Tyra growling in frustration.

The cycle repeated over and over again, driving all thoughts from Tyra's mind and making her focused only on the pleasure that was escaping her by a hairsbreadth every single time. Mary Anne seemed to be enjoying herself and the mage was changing up his roles as interrogator, seemingly for his own amusement, though Tyra could feel upon her pussy that his words made the blonde chuckle a few times.

Tyra became a puddle of writhing flesh on a silk coverlet, straining to keep her lover's tongue on her clit at the right moment and failing each time. Demands were made of her, and they varied in ridiculousness and insistency with each repetition. Tyra could no longer make sense of what was being asked of her. All she felt was the desire to respond positively and receive the pleasure that was building up inside her and an increasingly vague notion of very bad consequences.

When Tyra was reaching the peak of her pleasure for the umpteenth time, the mage barked out the words, "Name, rank and company, soldier," in a manner identical to that of training instructors, and the Tyr part of Tyra's pleasure addled brain responded with deeply ingrained instincts.

"Tyr, serf conscript, Bedford First Infantry, Sir," shouted Tyra. A fresh panic pierced the fog of lust in Tyra's mind and her eyes opened wide, looking upon the bemused visage of the mage that was leaning over her heaving body.

"What did you say," he asked in confusion.

"Please, let me cum," begged Tyra aloud. Mary Anne was keeping her fingers on her pussy lips, stoking the maddening pleasure in Tyra's loins, while not letting the girl cross over the edge into ecstasy. The blonde's eyes darted from one face to the other.

"Soldier," said the mage, somberly, "speak the truth and you shall be made to cum fiercely, I give you my word." Mary Anne landed another kiss on Tyra's clit and all her willpower was lost. She only wanted the elusive pleasure her body was promising for what seemed like an eternity.

Tyra quickly confessed the truth of the past night and day and looked up at the mage's dark eyes. Her lips kept mouthing the word please, over and over again. The mage looked lost in thought. The brunette turned her face to her blonde lover, but Mary Anne shot her a "be patient" look and returned to gazing at the mage for instructions. The thought of not receiving her promised reward drove a fresh spike of panic in Tyra. She keened and pleaded with a broken, raspy voice, repeatedly chanting, "Please".

Finally, after what seemed like an eternity, the mage nodded at the blonde and she put her mouth over Tyra's pussy and penetrated her with three fingers at the same time. Tyra wailed loudly and climaxed after a few seconds. The orgasm ripped through her mind and she laughed and cried at the same time as her body convulsed in violent pleasure.

The mortal dread that had followed her all her life as Tyr, was no longer haunting her. She had confessed to capital offences and she would be put to death. The absence of the dread gave way to an even greater euphoria and she felt a second climax overwhelm her, unprompted by any physical contact. Tyra passed out of the world with a tired smile on her lips.

Loud thumps snatched Tyra from her sweet slumber and she cast a baleful eye about herself. She saw the flap of the tent raise and in strode the mage and May, the source of the thumps. Tyra shot bolt upright and her limbs shook in dread. She had confessed to desertion, and now that she was apparently left to sleep alone, she actually slept instead of seizing her one feeble opportunity to escape. Even the magic ropes were gone. She cursed inwardly.

May began to glow in transformation and Tyra averted her sensitive eyes. "I had a chance to live tired, but now, I'll be well rested for my execution," she thought ruefully.

"Come here, Tyra," called the mage. Mary Anne snuggled up behind him and put her arms around his waist. "I must explain your situation to you," he said, waving her over.

Tyra took a few deep breaths to steady her nerves and got out of bed. Her legs felt like jelly. With each step she took closer to the table, she thought she would collapse in fright. Mary Anne was smiling at her broadly, and Tyra thought the girl must be demented to do so. Finally, she reached the table and stood before them, head bowed.

"I talked to the brass," said the mage, "And Tyr has been sentenced to six years in the stockade for forging an official seal." Tyra all but snorted in derision. Her execution would not be postponed for those six years. "In light of Tyr's service to me on the night of the ritual, his sentence has been commuted to six years of service to me. Congratulations, Tyr, you are now officially on detached service to the Royal Guard as my batman and valet. Quite a step up for a lad of your background."

Tyra was confused beyond words. Her eyes shot from the mage's grin, to Mary Anne's beaming smile, to the papers on the desk. She gleaned the truth of the mage's words from the fresh documents, and also, that the mage's name was Tim Summers. It struck her as an oddly unassuming name for a magician. At last, she dared to speak, "What service? Did you lie for me? Aren't I to be executed for desertion?"

"Not unless you insist upon it, no," said Tim, laughing.

Tyra stared at him in disbelief. Her eyes started to water of their own accord. "But how," asked Tyra, "And why would you go to such lengths to spare me?"

"Well, for one thing," leered Tim insolently, "you're a spectacular beauty." His reply made Tyra blush and be painfully aware of her nudity. He continued in a more somber tone, "I need someone in my corner. Someone I can depend upon without reservation. You are that someone. If you were to betray me, or fail me, you will be outed as a deserter and tortured to death. Thus, I am assured of your loyalty."

Tyra gulped. The other shoe was whistling towards the ground. "So, if I displease you, I'm to be executed," she asked cautiously.

"No," said Tim patiently, "Not if you displease me, but if you betray me. People might approach you and ask you to do seemingly innocent things, or even openly ask you to spy on me. If you do anything against me, you will fall from my protection, and let me assure you, Tyr, no one in the Royal Guard but me, will so much as lift a finger to stop you from being executed. Years may pass, and they will give you firm promises of a pardon, but they will not keep them."

Tyra knew the truth of Tim's claims. "That says how you will be assured of my loyalty," Tyra searched his eyes, "but not why you would take such a risk for me."

"You speak and read Sylvan," Tim started counting on his fingers, "you can tell the difference between several types of runes, you can turn into a sorceress, you are discreet, yet nosy enough to find out about a secret ritual and, most importantly, no one in this camp has any idea that you can do any of these things. You are going to be my valet, my spy, my sorcerous assistant and our lover."

"I'm not a sorceress, and I don't turn into anything," said Tyra sadly, "And, besides, all these papers are for Tyr, and I am no longer he, am I?"

Tim gave her a cryptic smile and indicated a chair. She sat down and he sat opposite her. Mary Anne hummed as she attended to their breakfast. Tim explained to Tyra that she was a werewyf, a man that turned into a woman and that her female form was endowed with a small amount of sorcerous power. Tyra found it hard to concentrate on his words while Mary Anne's nude, delectable rear was in her field of vision, right behind Tim, but she caught the gist of his small lecture.

"I assure you," said Tyra, when Tim stopped talking, "I am not a sorceress and I cannot turn back into a man, either."

"You are and you can," insisted Tim, "I performed some divination rituals upon you while you slept. I will teach you to turn back into Tyr as soon as we finish breakfast. Also, your female name will from now on be Tie-ruh, instead of Tea-ruh. I don't want any confusion between your boy and girl names. Is that all right, Tyra," he asked with the new pronunciation and Tyra nodded.

Tyra's mind raced a mile a minute as she contemplated the implications of Tim's claims. She definitely could do the spying and valet duties, but she was a little dubious on the sorcery and turning back into Tyr.

Breakfast was an opulent and delicious spread, and the three of them made short work of it. Afterwards, Tim sat Tyra down on a comfortable blanket and insisted she drink a potion he prepared. Very quickly, Tyra began to feel drowsy and tired. Tim insisted she focus on his voice and things began to fall out of Tyra's mind, one by one. She listened to Tim's voice and focused solely on his words, urging her to relax and let go.

After a while, Tim began giving her instructions and she imagined herself standing naked. Tim urged her to imagine a rope sticking out of her navel and that she should imagine it pulled, but not with her own arms. Tyra couldn't make sense of it, but her imagination complied with the instructions.

As Tyra focused on the image of an invisible, intangible rope sticking out of her navel and being pulled, she became terribly disoriented. There was no pain, but she felt like her skin was being turned inside out, while all her insides stayed roughly at the same place in her body, just changed a bit. The sensation was so alien and uncomfortable, only the need for it to end could be felt. Instinctively, the process accelerated.

Tyr took a deep breath and found himself sitting on the blanket, naked and alert. His eyes almost instantly strayed down to see his one and only pride and joy, sitting flaccid in his lap. Reflexively, he covered his dick with both hands. He blushed as he looked up at the faces of Tim and Mary Anne.

Tim's face was placid and unreadable to Tyr. Mary Anne sported a wide smile, and Tyr thought she must be about to point and laugh at him, like all the other girls he ever met did. Instead, Mary Anne exclaimed, "Wow! You're cute!"

Tyr blushed even more. He was still not sure if the girl was being honest, or setting him up for a bigger fall later on. "Stand up," ordered Tim. Tyr stood on shaky legs, still covering his manhood with both hands. The others circled him and appraised his body, making him supremely uncomfortable.

"So many scars," said Mary Anne, with sadness in her voice.

Finally, Tim stood before him and ordered him to show him his nails. Tyr did so reluctantly, and Mary Anne's eyes lingered on his dick. She smiled an even bigger smile.

"Those just won't do," muttered Tim. He turned away and went to rummage through a chest nearby. Tyr's hands shot back down to his crotch. With the mage out of his face, all of his attention was turned to the tiny, but stacked, beautiful blonde smiling at him. His cock was growing harder with every heartbeat and his hands trying to push it down were not helping at all.

Tyr was mortified when Mary Anne looked down and saw his meat lifting his hands away from his body. "Thank you," she said with a hint of a giggle, "I'm flattered." Tyr's face felt so red, he wanted to fan it to cool it. "May I see it," she inquired, politely.

Tyr had no idea how to respond to that so he just stood there mutely. Mary Anne stepped right before him and tilted her head back to look him in the eye. When her hand brushed his thigh, he flinched, but remained in place. She touched one of his hands and pulled it upwards, until it was parked on her breast. Tyr moaned as he rubbed her firm, but supple tit. His other hand went to her other tit of its own accord.

Mary Anne closed her eyes and moaned in appreciation of the tentative touch. "Touch them like I touched yours last night," she instructed. Tyr nodded and complied. Her hands found his rock hard cock and began to explore it. She took a half step back and lowered her face to look. "You have a pretty cock," she said as she grasped it firmly and gave it a few strokes.

Tyr let loose and began to work her tits in earnest, causing her to step out of his reach with a hiss of displeasure. Tyr pulled his arms back as if they were burned. Mary Anne looked at Tyr's misshapen nails with a frown.

Tim set a bowl of water on the table and interrupted them. "Come here, Tyr," he ordered, indicating a chair, "and put your fingers in this bowl." Tyr sat on the chair and put his fingers into the water. "Keep your fingers in the bowl until I tell you that you can take them out. Do you understand," Tim asked.

Tyr nodded, distracted by the sight of Mary Anne crawling under the table. Tim sat in the chair next to him. "Don't mind her," he ordered, "just focus on keeping your fingers submerged inside this bowl." Tyr sat up straight in his chair as he felt her fingers slowly walking up his legs.

"Tell me true," said Tim quietly, "You're a virgin, aren't you?"

Tyr was focusing on keeping his fingers submerged and that took a lot of effort, since the blonde was now parting his knees and running both of her hands close to his balls. Finally, Tyr remembered the question and shook his head "no".

"Oh," said Tim, surprised, "how many girls have you been with, then?"

Tyr squealed, as the girl grasped his shaft.

Tim leaned in close and whispered in Tyr's ear, "Keep your fingers in the bowl. How many pretty maiden's mouths has that cock of yours been in?"

Mary Anne took a long, languid swipe of the underside of Tyr's cock with her tongue and Tyr shouted with a cracking voice, "None!"

Tim tapped the bowl, refocusing Tyr on keeping his fingers in it. "How many pussies has it been in," asked Tim.

"None," exhaled Tyr.

"Did you hear that," asked Tim of Mary Anne. "You are to be his first."

Tyr looked down at her face in his lap. She gave him a beaming smile and looked him in the eye. She slowly licked around the crown of his cock, and Tyr flinched in delight. "I'm so proud to be your first, Tyr," she said and swallowed the head of his cock.

Tyr shuddered from head to toe at the sensations her warm, cavernous mouth made on his cock. Tim pinched the backs of his hands to keep him from lifting them out of the bowl. Mary Anne tentatively began to slide her delicate face down his shaft, but quickly returned to pleasuring the head of his cock with her tongue and lips and stroking his shaft with both hands.

Tyr was in heaven. He never thought he could ever feel so good in his life. He looked down to make sure he wasn't just dreaming it all up. Her shapely lips were stretched thin around his cock, and both her tiny hands moved up and down his shaft with plenty of room. She made his cock look humungous and he felt a fire ignite in his belly. Soon, the fire, stoked by her rhythmic tugs on his manhood, spread up his spine in tiny, little needle pricks of pleasure and Tyr's whole body stiffened. He came with a shout and unloaded his seed inside her hot, wet mouth.

Tyr gulped air to reclaim his breath, while she made him shudder with slow, light licks on the most sensitive parts of his glans. His cock was still hard and he felt her swallow. He looked down and saw that his seed was nowhere to be seen. She must have swallowed it, just like he did with the guardsmen the other night. He remembered how humiliated that made him feel then, and he began to feel bad for having made her feel the same now.

Mary Anne let his cock pop out of her mouth. She gave it a lingering lick and looked him in the eye, smiling. She waggled her brow at him and crawled out from under the table with a playful giggle. She hugged him and gave him a quick peck on the cheek, before asking, "Did you like that?"

Tyr nodded. He really did like getting a blowjob, and he suddenly decided that, if she didn't mind him cumming on her tongue, then he didn't mind it either. He smiled at her.

"You can take them out now," said Tim, referring to Tyr's fingers in the bowl. Tyr looked at his raised fingers and inhaled sharply. His nails were gone, only pale pink flesh remained. There was no pain. Tim brandished an opened tin of salve, "Hold them out steady." Tim applied the salve on the ends of Tyr's fingers. "Now, you mustn't touch anything with your fingers for an hour or so, and then you'll have perfect nails that don't scratch breasts. Alright?"

Tyr nodded and held his hands up at shoulder height. Mary Anne took hold of his wrists, and said, "You can't sit there like that for an hour. Your arms will come off at the shoulders. Come, I'll help you to the bed. You can lie there with them," she gave a pointed look at his fingers, "safe on a pillow."

She tugged him upright and led him backwards to the bed. Tyr blushed anew as his erection bobbed between them with each step. He was torn between dread and delight at the thought of his cock brushing up against her soft tummy. Finally, he bumped up against the bed frame and sat down on the soft, silk sheets.

Mary Anne arranged the covers for him to be able to stretch out comfortably. She put small, thick cushions to the sides so he could rest his wrists on them and keep his fingers from touching anything and ruining the healing process. Tyr gave a sigh of contentment. His mind was still reeling to process all the kindness he was being subjected to.

He looked upon the angelic visage of his blonde lover and his brow bunched. He recognized the expression on her face. It was one of mischief. Her smile grew wider as his eyes widened. She waggled a finger at him and admonished, "Remember you can't touch anything!" Tyr looked to both of his hands and realized he couldn't possibly rise from the bed without contaminating the healing salves. He really wanted to have healthy, ordinary nails.

He relaxed into the bed, but shot the girl a dark glare. She laughed. "I have you now, my pretty," she drawled, "and guess what I'm going to do to you!" After Tyr shook his head, she sat on his belly, her soft thighs too short for her to kneel astride him. She leaned over him and let her huge tits swing above his face, just out of reach. "I'm going to take your cherry from you, Tyr," she said and giggled.

Tyr swallowed nervously. The smiling blonde walked down his body on her knees until she sat astride his erection. She slowly rubbed the front of her pussy up and down the underside of his shaft. They moaned in unison. She looked him in the eye as she crouched above his erect shaft. Tyr wanted nothing more than to feel her pussy all around him. For what seemed like an eternity, she waited as his impatience mounted. Just as he was about to beg for it, she lowered herself.

Tyr's whole body tensed. His breath was a hiss of delight as he felt the hot, wet, tight cavern of Mary Anne's pussy engulf his most sensitive flesh. Down she slid on his shaft and up strained his hips until her ass was seated on his lap. She began sliding up and down and Tyr felt his orgasm build rapidly. He would pop any time now. Mary Anne once again displayed her hidden talent as she slid all the way down and began to grind her hips all around. She was moaning in delight, rubbing all her pleasure points on Tyr's hard meat. Tyr was groaning in frustration. He needed an up and down motion to cum.

sycksycko
sycksycko
1,597 Followers