Tyr and Tyra Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mary Anne kept grinding until she came. Tyr thought he would cum from the squeezing, but he did not. His cock was so hard, he could feel everything inside Mary Anne. He let out a frustrated growl. She smiled in response and pulled her hair from her sweaty brow.

She resumed her grinding and again Tyr was held back from cumming. "Are you going to torture me again," he shouted. Her only reply was her enchanting smile. Tyr closed his eyes and concentrated on the sensations of pleasure to try and will himself to cum. Soon, she came again, her skin flushed and covered in goose bumps. Tyr growled on the very edge of orgasm.

The bed shifted and Tyr opened his eyes to see Tim naked and standing behind Mary Anne on the bed. "Naughty girl," he chided, "teasing him like that and it's his first time. Bad, bad girl." Mary Anne laughed breathlessly. "No worries, friend," said Tim to Tyr, "I'll help you!" With that, he grasped the girl under her arms and began to lift and lower her on Tyr's cock.

Tyr was taken slightly aback with this turn of events, but even the presence of another man's cock in bed with him could not detract from the tightness of Mary Anne's pussy sliding up and down his shaft. His mind blanked in ecstasy as his body twisted upwards. With each spurt of his seed, his pleasure increased and he screamed aloud. When he finished, he was barely hanging on to wakefulness. In a post-orgasmic state between sleep and consciousness, he found his own heaven, and it was his dick in Mary Anne's pussy.

He missed what the two of them were saying, but he was soon roused from his little half-nap by the feeling of her hand stroking his shaft. He was thoroughly exhausted, but when her lips and tongue joined the effort, he felt his cock get hard again. When he was completely hard, she took her mouth off. Tyr watched as she aimed his erection upwards and lowered herself on it, ever so slowly. He gasped as his sensitive cock was overstimulated. After she had lowered herself all the way down, she stopped and leaned forward, her nipples touching Tyr's navel.

Tim knelt behind her and began to push his meat into her ass. Mary Anne squealed in delight. Deeper and deeper Tim went, and Tyr could feel the other man's erection through the wall of her pussy. He could even tell how deep inside Mary Anne the ridge of Tim's foreskin was. Maybe it was because of his recent experiences, maybe it was the ecstasy on the blonde's face, but Tyr did not find himself disgusted by the touch of another man's balls against his own.

"Are you ready, my pet," asked Tim. Mary Anne nodded eagerly and the two men began to buck into her body in unison. The blonde gasped and panted in ecstasy and soon started to cum. Her body shuddered as best as it could, sandwiched between the men fucking her. The men rammed her and she kept cumming, squealing in orgasm until her voice broke. Semen spilled out of her all over the bed, but the men plowed on in unison, each of them cumming a few times themselves. Their cocks had no problem staying hard inside her.

After a while, Tyr lost his strength. His cock was softening with each of Tim's pumps and he slipped out of Mary Anne's overworked cunt. The girl used to opportunity to collapse against his chest and Tim pulled out of her ass with an audible pop. Tim sat back on his haunches and waved his arm. Pitchers of water floated to the bed and he grabbed one to drink.

"Be a dear," he said to Tyr, "and give her a drink, hmm?"

Tyr gingerly took hold of the other pitcher and lowered it to her lips. Mary Anne started to slowly sip the cool, refreshing water. After a few minutes, she seemed reinvigorated and she sat up to take the pitcher herself and neatly drain it. Her eyes gleamed with mischief once again. Tim handed Tyr his pitcher of water and Tyr took a healthy gulp. He realized the water was sweet and scented, but he had never had anything like it.

Tim read the question on his face and said, "It's a potion that replenishes energy. Have some, and then you'll fuck Mary Anne's ass." Tyr's eyebrows rose as he swallowed. Mary Anne smiled at him and he quickly drained the rest of it. If a willing woman's ass was offered, Tyr was certainly going to partake of it. He idly noticed his nails were perfect, but Mary Anne was sitting in Tim's lap and her ass looked extra inviting. He knelt between Tim's legs and aimed his cock into her ass.

As he started to press in, she reached around and put her hand against his belly. "Just go slow," she said, before adding, "At first." Tyr nodded and kept up the pressure on her anus. The loosened sphincter gave way almost immediately and Tyr started to sink in without resistance. She was screaming bloody murder at the rapid intrusion, so he stopped. Mary Anne was panting rapidly. Tim looked over her shoulder at Tyr's guilty face.

"It's alright, Tyr," he said, "You're just a little too impatient. Go slowly and enjoy her."

Tyr nodded. He cast a nervous glance at the tent and asked, "Hasn't half the camp heard us just now?"

"No," laughed Tim, "The tent's enchanted. We can't hear out and they can't hear in."

"Hey," bellowed Mary Anne with a voice that belied her short stature, "What am I, chopped liver?! Less lecturing, more fucking!"

The men exchanged a smiling look and restarted their penetrations of her. Tyr soon lost control of his rhythm. He couldn't help it. Her ass was so tight with Tim's cock inside of her, Tyr's cock just took over. Mary Anne's cries of pleasure rose in intensity and pitch as Tyr's strokes quickened. A heat was brewing at the end of his cock and it shot up his spine to his whole being as he stiffened and shook his seed inside her ass. Mary Anne felt the heat of fresh semen inside herself and came with a scream as well. The contractions of her pussy set Tim off and all three of them were joined in a union of ecstasy for a few moments.

Tyr's cock softened and he rolled over to lie beside Tim. Tim's cock slipped out of the girl and she slid down to lie on his other side, clinging to his chest. Tim looked down at his hard cock. "I'm still game," he said.

"I'm pooped," murmured Mary Anne into his bicep. "Speaking of which..." She got up and jogged to the sectioned off part of the tent that contained the commode.

Tim rolled over to face Tyr and his cock touched the boy's thigh. "You're up," he said, good naturedly.

"Um, uhh," stammered Tyr, shaken by the sudden development. "I'm tired too." He wasn't lying, he was truly exhausted.

"Yes," said Tim, smiling and stroking Tyr's hair, "Yes, you are. But Tyra won't be! Turn back into a girl, Tyr." Before Tyr could object, he added, "That's an order! You can do it right quick. Later, I'll teach you to tie a mental knot in your rope so you don't transform accidentally, or in your sleep, but right now you can do it with a thought."

Tyr closed his eyes and tried his best to ignore the hot, hard meat against his lower abdomen as he tried to recall the image of the rope in his navel. Surprisingly, he felt like something was truly there, and before his conscious mind could process it, his rope was pulled and he turned into Tyra, accompanied by a brief and very unsettling sensation.

Tim grasped the back of Tyra's head and pulled her in for a kiss. His tongue parted Tyra's lips and massaged her own. His hands roamed over her svelte form until they climbed higher and cupped her big breasts. His touch on them was deft and Tyra was soon aroused. She started to kiss him back and her hands roamed over his back, lightly marking his skin.

The two made out for a few minutes, until his touch on her tits drove her mad with desire. She rolled him over and climbed up. She grasped his cock and very slowly lowered herself upon it. She felt each and every vein and ridge on his shaft. Tim decided she was too slow so he reached up and pulled her down by the nipples. Tyra yelped in pain and lowered herself all the way down and leaned forward to abate the shooting pain in her bosom.

Tim groaned as she squeezed him and he started to buck into her. He tenderly caressed her molested breasts. Tyra ground herself like Mary Anne did on Tyr's cock and she quickly lost control and came hard, all over Tim's cock. Tim tried to urge her to bounce upon his cock, but Tyra remained rooted to his hips and ground away, determined to bring herself as much pleasure as she could.

"Naughty girl," chided Mary Anne. "I come back from the bathroom to find you stealing my moves. That merits some punishment." Mary Anne leaned heavily against Tyra's back, forcing her to lean forward a bit and pressed her pinkie against the brunette's anus. Tyra tensed up, but the finger was well lubricated, and slipped inside without much delay.

Tyra started to move away from the finger threatening to compromise the integrity of her sphincter. Tim groaned in delight, "Yeah, Mary Anne, make the bitch ride me!" The blonde replaced her pinkie in the brunette's ass with two fingers that she started to work in and out of the girl. Tyra moved her body up and down Tim's shaft in rhythm with the anal penetration she was receiving. It seemed to her that Mary Anne was fucking Tim using Tyra's body as her instrument of pleasure. The thought of being a toy for the two of them exhilarated Tyra. She started to moan.

"Fuck me, use me, fucking use me," she babbled over and over again.

"Oh, I'll use you, alright," said Mary Anne with a malevolent chuckle. Her fingers pressed against the front of Tyra's bowels and Tim could feel them tickling the most sensitive part of his cock, just under his glans.

"Fuck, yeah, baby," he exclaimed as he exploded inside Tyra's pussy. The blonde kept massaging his cock through the brunette's bowels and his orgasm seemed to be stronger and longer than ever before. The blonde saw that Tyra was about ready to pop so she stroked her clit and Tyra rewarded her effort with a veritable flood of her and Tim's juices being expelled from her pussy in orgasm. "Oh, yeah," said Tim, dreamily, "You cum hard, don't you?" His cock slipped out of her and he lay back. He heaved a contented sigh and looked about ready to sleep. He peeked at the girls above him.

Mary Anne had pulled her fingers out of Tyra, slowly, making the brunette twitch in delight and agony with each little tug. Tyra lay down beside Tim. The blonde grabbed her by the hair and stared in her eyes long and hard. The only sound in the tent was that of Tyra's heavy breathing. Mary Anne brought her fingers up for the two of them to see. Tyra's brow drew down. Tim watched as Mary Anne took her index finger and slowly licked it clean of Tyra's bowels. After she judged she was done, she held up her middle finger before Tyra's eyes.

Tim guessed Mary Anne wanted to see shock or disgust on Tyra's face, but the girl had already licked cocks that had come fresh from her own bowels, so the blonde's dainty finger gave her no pause. Tyra smiled and took all of the blonde's finger into her mouth, sucking and licking it clean. Mary Anne laughed and said, "You really are a dirty girl. I love it!"

Tim closed his eyes and let sleep claim him as the girls lay down on either side of him. Neither girl was tired, but they chose to lie next to their man and bask in the afterglow of orgasm together. With her head on Tim's chest and Mary Anne smiling at her, Tyra felt like she had found a home. It was right there in bed, in the puddle of their sex juices. And these two were her new family.