Tyr and Tyra

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sycksycko
sycksycko
1,599 Followers

Tyr was easily held down on his elbows and knees and the sergeant put his cock next to the entrance to Tyr's pussy. He started to push in and Tyr keened in humiliation as he was penetrated by the head of the man's cock. "Fuck," exclaimed the sergeant, "The cunt's so tight! And dry!" The sergeant pulled out and Tyr could hear him spit. Just a Tyr breathed a sigh of relief, something wet started to tickle his arsehole. Tyr's head raised in shock and the men holding him in place started stroking his breasts and ass.

The finger played with his arsehole for a while, but then it wandered south and Tyr felt like his balls were being tickled. He realized his pussy lips were being parted and the finger felt really good right there. A hand snaked over his belly and tickled his bush. The caresses on his tits felt really good and Tyr soon felt like he was getting a boner, only it was his pussy that was getting engorged, and wet. The finger behind him entered his pussy, eliciting a sharp inhalation of breath that the men heard. They laughed and exclaimed that Tyra was going to love the fucking she was about to receive.

Tyr let go of his shame and pain. There was nothing he could do to stop these men. The sergeant penetrated him with his hard meat and Tyr found the contact to be not entirely unenjoyable. The sergeant soon established a fast rhythm of pushing into Tyr and pulling almost all the way out. Tyr felt like he was getting a handjob. A spark of spite ignited inside him and he decided to fuck with these men's heads, just as they were fucking his new body. He knew, from his childhood on the fief, that these bullies enjoyed only one thing in life; the misery of others. He was going to pretend to enjoy the rape and deny them their pleasure.

His course laid out in front of him, Tyr found his resolve and moaned like he had heard whores sometimes did. He began to shift his hips around like they did on their own with the werewolf and found that that made the proceedings truly enjoyable. He began moaning in pleasure for real and bucked back into the sergeant who had all but stopped thrusting. All the adrenaline powering Tyr's fear had started to power his pleasure instead. Tyr could hear above his moans the barely suppressed snickers of the men around him.

"Shut up," bellowed the sergeant, and pulled out of Tyr. Tyr's ass wiggled a bit, trying to reclaim the missing meat, but Tyr was still held down. The sergeant pressed his slimy meat against Tyr's arsehole and Tyr froze in confusion. The pressure on his arsehole soon turned painful and Tyr involuntarily struggled to get away from it. The men laughed as the sergeant's cock pushed past Tyr's ring and Tyr wailed in agony at the burning pain.

"Not so happy now, are you, bitch," snarled the sergeant. He began to roughly shove his meat in and out of Tyr's formerly virgin ass. The sound of the slaps of his stomach against Tyr's ass dominated the small room. Tyr's eyes were tearing up and his ears throbbed in sync with the rough anal fucking that was jolting his whole body. After a while, he realized the sergeant was holding himself deep inside his bowels and twitching and a new sensation of liquid heat in him told Tyr the man had cum.

Tyr let out a breath he had been holding for a long time and drew a deep one. The sergeant's softening cock was still stuck inside him. "Her arse is so tight boys," said the sergeant, "Come on! You all have to work her out a bit!" He gave Tyr a slap on his buttocks as his cock finally slipped out of him.

Tyr felt such a relief from the horrible, burning pain in his arsehole that he almost felt giddy with ecstasy. He was troubled to realize that his pussy was still engorged and dripping wet, despite the anal rape. Tyr had little time to dwell on the confusing emotions of shame and hate that were consuming him as the sergeant traded places with a man that was holding him down and now a fresh cock was poised at Tyr's arsehole.

The man penetrated him with a grunt, and Tyr wailed again. The burning pain was less now, as the man wasn't as wide as the sergeant and his skin didn't burn Tyr's arsehole as it passed. "Heh," grunted the new rapist, "tha bitch's luvin' it, Sarge, yer cum's made 'er all wet 'n' all!" The men laughed.

Tyr lost the strength to resist and passively endured the rape. By the time the man had finished, Tyr realized his arsehole had relaxed and it no longer really hurt. It was more of an uncomfortable pressure, than agony. The third man stepped up and slid his hot, hard meat into Tyr and Tyr actually found himself growing tight in the chest and stomach. He recognized the feelings from earlier and was stunned to realize he might come from such brutal treatment.

When he heard his latest rapist spit, Tyr lifted his head and peaked back at him. The men laughed and one said, "She's givin' ye tha fish eye!"

Tyr was shocked to feel the man's fingers on his pussy and he now felt like his balls were tickled. As the man moved his fingers, Tyr felt like his cock head was touched all over it's most sensitive parts by a hundred tiny fingers pressed together. Tyr tried to buck away from the touch, but he was held down. The combination of the penetration and teasing on his clit was driving him to orgasm and Tyr screamed aloud in soul rending denial.

The men laughed. "Tha bitch is luvin' it," one exclaimed.

Tyr's reeling mind grasped instinctively at the straw of salvation. Yes, they were right, Tyr wasn't loving this rape, but Tyra, the whore, obviously was. "I'm Tyra," exclaimed Tyr. The men laughed some more and jeered their comrade onwards. Tyr began chanting his new name in time with the thrusts of his rapist and soon came at the same time as he felt a fresh dollop of heat in his bowels. The pleasure was immense, and Tyr wailed as heat danced across his skin and his muscles twitched.

The man in his ass groaned loudly, "She's squeezing me! So tuh-ight!" he was soon replaced by the last one, the one that cleaned his nails earlier. He looked dangerous and deadly, even more so than the others. The beard lent his appearance a savage quality. His cock teased Tyr's arsehole and then slid lower and he started to penetrate Tyr's pussy slowly, making him feel each millimeter of penetration. Tyr moaned in frustration for what seemed to him to be an eternity until he finally felt the man's balls next to his clit.

The man started to plunge in and out of Tyr's sopping wet pussy and Tyr soon started to buck as he came again. The man stopped and let out an appreciative sigh as he felt Tyr's pussy muscles squeeze his entire length. After Tyr caught his breath, the man resumed his fucking, accelerating his vigorous thrusts every second, until he was sliding in and out so fast that Tyr's whole body was shaking despite still being held down. The man's balls played a number on Tyr's clit and Tyr felt himself coming close to yet another orgasm.

The man somehow sensed this and slid his meat out of Tyr and roughly penetrated the girl's arsehole. Tyr screamed in delight and agony and came as soon as he felt the man go balls deep and shudder in ecstasy. He shut his eyes and enjoyed the latest climax his female body was producing.

Tyr thought he was done, but the sergeant grabbed him by the hair and raised his head. "So, girl," said the sergeant, stroking his erection, "Are you gonna be good to us now?"

Tyr's brow twitched in confusion. They already took turns raping him, what more could they want? He opened his eyes and looked around at the men, still sporting hard-ons and leering at his body. "Yes," he croaked, then cleared his throat, "I'll be a good little whore for you."

The men smiled, let him go and actually patted his back in approval. The sergeant motioned for Tyr to get up off the bed and sat down himself. He stopped pulling on his dick and gestured at it. "Then be a good little whore, girly, and get to work."

Now Tyr knelt down in front of the sergeant and tried to think real hard on what he used to like to do to himself back when he was a man. He reached out and took hold of the man's cock and began stroking it. He hated himself for doing it. The sergeant closed his eyes and moaned in appreciation after Tyr spat in his palms several times and tried again. He took a furtive look at the other three men who were watching him with renewed interest. The last of the rapists, Mr. Beardy McNonchalance, who had cleaned his nails with a dagger previously, regarded Tyr with dark eyes. Tyr gulped nervously. He had heard about some men who liked to kill women after having sex with them, and this guy definitely looked the part.

Tyr's dark thoughts were interrupted by the sergeant's voice instructing him to use his mouth. Deep inside Tyr, his self hatred died quietly. Without consciously thinking about it, he leaned forward, feeling his breasts touch the man's thighs, and rubbed his full lips over the man's cock. This elicited a groan from the man and Tyr opened his lips and took the head of the cock into his mouth. He ran his tongue everywhere he thought the man might like and did his level best to produce as much saliva as he could. He kept stroking the shaft and making sure the head didn't press against his throat, but rather the insides of his cheeks. Tyr kept his breaths short and shallow, lest he retch at the stench coming off the sergeant's balls so close to his nose. His disgust went away.

After a short while, the sergeant started to moan and came with a grunt, his seed exploding against the back of Tyr's tongue, nearly making him gag. He swallowed the hot, salty, buttery stuff he had not tasted since he was first starting to masturbate and got curious. Tyr licked the underside of the cock's head and the piss hole with gentle laps of his tongue and then let the softening cock slip out of his lips. He swallowed again and licked his lips. His lips felt so soft and licking them felt nice.

As Tyr looked up at the sergeant's eyes and the approving smile the man gave him, something inside Tyr broke. "You're such a good, little whore," said the sergeant in honest admiration and Tyr felt a desire to be dead take root in his heart. What was done to him before was rape, but what he had just done, was something else entirely. The sergeant gently mussed up Tyr's short locks and the broken thing inside Tyr's mind died. His eyes went blank for but an instant. "Aren't you a good little whore," inquired the sergeant in a tone one would normally ask a child if it was indeed a child.

The girl at his feet looked straight ahead without seeing for a few heartbeats and then raised her eyes to look into his. "Yes," said Tyra, "I'm a good, little whore."

A guard sat next to the sergeant and touched Tyra's chin to turn her face towards him and his hard cock sticking out of his breeches. "Well, be a good li'l whore an' do us a nice one," he said amicably.

Tyra slid over to him and took up his hard cock by it's base and held it up so she could run her tongue up and down his underside in long, lazy, wet licks. The man groaned and Tyra barely suppressed a smile. She enveloped his head with her mouth and ran her tongue all over it. She pursed her lips tight around the man's shaft and ran them up and down, forcing the man's cock to slide along the inside of her cheeks. Soon, he grunted and came with a shout. Tyra swallowed his cum and cleaned his cock without objection.

The third man followed the same procedure and, despite the soreness of her jaw, Tyra turned towards the bearded fourth as soon as she swallowed. After a few wet licks, she took the head of his cock in her mouth and felt his hand on the back of her neck. The man pressed her head down and his cock rammed into the back of her throat. As she started to gag, the hot, hard meat went into her throat and nearly cut off her air supply. The bearded man laughed.

She pushed against the pallet with all her might and got her head to rise up until the head of the cock was all but out of her mouth. Just as she was going to sick up, the man roughly shoved her head down, demonstrating that he was in full control, and completely cut off her air supply. Her sick up largely went back down, but some got into her airway. She started to cough incessantly. The bearded man moaned in appreciation. Her throat was burning with bile and convulsing against her will in time with the bearded guard's thrusts. Saliva and snot were running copiously in and out of her throat, plugging up any hole air might come through. Her lungs were burning with a pressing need for air, while her stomach still clenched itself to expel the intruder in her throat.

By the time she thought she might try to bite the rock hard cock that was being used as the instrument of her execution, she could no longer feel her jaw. She heard the sergeant bark out an order, but spots formed around the edges of Tyra's vision and she slowly lost all her senses, one by one. She came to with a shuddering gasp as she felt the bearded man's cum streak her face. She coughed and retched and fought to get some air in her lungs, while the bearded lout wiped his cock all over her face.

Finally, the men left, telling her she could stay there for the night. "We'll even leave you this candle," said the sergeant as he closed the door. Tyra kept coughing and gasping for what seemed like an eternity to her. When she finally got her breathing in check, she wiped the tears from her eyes and took a good look around herself.

The place was left bare by it's previous residents. Her limbs were shaking with the cold and adrenaline, so she climbed onto the pallet and pulled the patched up blankets with holes in them over herself as best she could. The last thought that went through her traumatized mind before sleep claimed her was, "Could I turn back into a man?"

sycksycko
sycksycko
1,599 Followers
12