Tyrion's Epilogue Ch. 03

Story Info
Tyrion's search for happiness after the Game of Thrones.
2k words
4.69
5.3k
5

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/25/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Here's a very short installment in this little story series. There's not a whole lot of plot movement, just lots of great sex. Enjoy!

Ratings and constructive comments are appreciated!

*****

"Yes, Tyrion, yes!"

He continued to slam his cock deep into his wife's wet cunt while she screamed.

"Oh yes, Tyrion! Fuck me! Fuck me please!"

And that was all it took, Tyrion felt Linnea's cunt bear down on his hard cock as she climaxed which made him explode in turn. He filled her belly with his seed while she moaned and shook. Tyrion made sure to empty himself fully before he pulled his member from his wife's body. She whimpered at the sudden emptiness between her legs and he playfully pinched her nipple and she laughed batting his hand away.

Tyrion took up his discarded tunic to wipe his cock clean of their juices. Linnea rolled over to her back and propped her feet on a small pile of pillows watching him.

"You've learned a few new words," Tyrion said with a smile.

Linnea's face reddened. "Yes, my lady's maids have been learning the Common Tongue from people more...worldly than my own tutors" she explained.

"I thought all your lady's maid were pure and chaste as lady's maids ought to be."

"They are, except Golde. Golde met a young knight at the first tournament after we arrived and has...made friends with many knights since then."

Tyrion laughed, "And she is the one to taught you the word 'fuck'?" He hoisted himself back up onto the bed next to her.

"She taught me the word," Linnea nodded. "But you taught me how to do it."

She laughed again and Tyrion leaned down to kiss her softly. He jumped from the bed again and went to the chest of drawers. It was void of any clean tunics. He glanced down at the floor, but appearing at a small council meeting with cum soiled tunic was not a good idea.

"Wenderly!" he hollered.

"Tyrion, give me my robe," Linnea reached and Tyrion tossed it to her. "Wenderly is always so uncomfortable when I'm naked when you call him in here." She covered herself just in time for Wenderly to burst through the door.

"Wenderly, I need a clean tunic and more smallclothes," Tyrion said absently, searched for his second boot.

Wenderly looked up at Linnea wide eyed. She gave him an encouraging smile and he left the room quickly.

"Tyrion, do you think Wenderly should learn more about women so he's not so shocked when he comes in here after we make love?" Linnea suggested.

"Oh, no! I'm not doing that again! The last time I tried to help my squire to overcome his fear of women, he proved himself such a virle lover he had whores begging him to bed them free of charge."

"What?" she asked.

"Podrick Payne," was his only reply.

Wenderly burst back in and set a pile of tunics on the table near the door and disappeared again just as quickly.

Linnea reclined on the chaise watching Tyrion pull on his clothes. They had been married for four turns of the moon but Linnea still hated to see him leave her.

Tyrion, was amazed at how being married to such a young woman made him feel almost young again himself. Linnea was twenty one on her last name day to his thirty-nine, but she didn't allow him any time to feel old and worn. Since their wedding night, not a single day had passed where they didn't make love, usually multiple times. Even when she had her moon-blood, Linnea had daily baths drawn for them to be together. She had been shy and submissive in the beginning, but as she grew more confident in her own sexual prowess she was less afraid to ask for what she wanted.

"Will it be a very long council meeting?" she asked him.

"I'm afraid so," he said pulling on his trousers. "There has been some unrest along the Trident. There's a disagreement over if the borderlands belong to Westeros or to the North."

"Alright," she replied softly. Tyrion pulled on his doublet and glanced around for the King's Hand pin. Linnea held it, waiting for him to realize. He walked over to her and she pinned it to his chest. He started to go, but Linnea grabbed his hand.

He turned back to her questioningly. She was looking up at him expectantly.

Tyrion placed a hand on Linnea's cheek and lightly kissed her goodbye.

"Wake me when you get back?" She called after him.

"If you'd like," he answered before leaving down the tower.

Tyrion walked toward the palace and to the small council chambers. Bronn was already there.

"Bronn? You're early. You're never early."

"Aye, I had to make a quick exit from a certain Knight's home."

Tyrion chuckled. "Bronn that reminds me. Do you knock Linnea's handmaid Golde?"

"Oh yes, I know Golde," he said with a twinkle in his eye.

~*~*~

Tyrion walked back to the Tower of the Hand far past midnight. The meeting had been long and mentally taxing. Bronn had convinced him to follow him back to his office for a goblet of wine that had turned into three. Wenderly was slumped over in a chair near the base of the stairs, snoring loudly; Tyrion crept past him easily.

He pushed the door to the bedroom open and saw the candles dwindling down to their last inch of wick, casting long shadows around the room. He walked slowly to the bed, but found it empty.

"Looking for me?"

Tyrion turned to see Linnea on the chaise. She was naked as her name day; her blonde hair cascaded down over her shoulders curling around her candy-like pink nipples. One hand was at her breasts but the other was at play between her legs, rubbing her swollen clitoris through the thick blonde curls of her womanhood.

Tyrion was instantly hard and his jaw dropped.

"I was waiting for you," she said seductively. She slipped one long finger inside herself and moaned.

"Don't you want to help?"

"Yes, yes I do."

Tyrion approached the chaise and placed a hand on Linnea's bare leg. Pressing her legs even further apart he dove into her wet pussy tongue first. Linnea shrieked and giggled as Tyrion's tongue ran along her labia. He forced his tongue as far into her as he could before pulling back and refocusing his attention on her waiting clit. Linnea's head rolled back in ecstasy and she moaned something in her native language.

With all the self-manipulation, Linnea wasn't far from climax and when Tyrion slipped two fingers inside her, she almost instantly clenched down in orgasm.

Tyrion lapped up her juices enthusiastically.

Without taking time to recover, Linnea sat up and started on the buttons of Tyrion's doublet. She shoved it off his shoulders and yanked the tunic over his head. Her hands went to his breeches when he stopped her.

She looked up at him.

"You are insatiable," he murmured.

"I don't know that word," she whispered back.

"It means you never get enough," he explained.

Linnea smiled and kissed Tyrion long and hard, "You are my husband, I will never have enough of you." With that admission she slipped her hand into his open trousers grasped his cock. They gasped in unison.

Tyrion's trousers and small clothes fell into a puddle at his feet while Linnea stroked the length of his hard cock. She slipped down from the chaise to the floor and took his member into her mouth. Tyrion groaned at the sudden wet heat around his rock solid cock. He tangled one hand into Linnea's long blonde hair while she bobbed on him. He felt the tip of his cock hit the back of her throat where she paused for a moment before opening her throat to take him all the way to the base. His balls hit her chin and she tightened her lips around the root of his member.

"Oh fuck," he murmured at the amazing feeling.

Linnea pulled away with a gasp leaving a trail of saliva. She looked up and smiled.

"You are in-sash-ee-a-bull too, my husband," she giggled.

Tyrion smirked and kissed his bride.

She suddenly stood, kneeling again on the chaise. She leaned down over the arm and looked back at Tyrion, coyly throwing her hair over her bare shoulder.

Tyrion quickly discarded the rest of his clothing and pulled himself up to standing, one hand on his wife's gorgeous ass. He readied himself and brought his cock to her wet opening, but he stopped suddenly. Seeing as his wife was in such a wanton mood, he decided to tease her a little.

Linnea felt his cock leave her entrance and she looked back.

Tyrion smiled a wicked little smile, giving her no answers. Instead he ran one hand along her inner thigh, careful to not touch her sex, now dripping with anticipation.

"Tyrion?" she questioned.

"Tell me what you want, Linnea," he commanded.

She bit her lip, playing along. "I want you to fuck me."

Tyrion took her ass cheeks in his hands and squeezed, "What was that?"

"I want you to fuck me," she said louder.

Tyrion brought one hand down hard on her ass with a forceful smack. Linnea gasped and whimpered but her kittenish smile didn't falter.

"Please fuck me, Tyrion."

Another ringing smack to her ass and Linnea cried out. Tyrion ran a hand along her inner thigh again. Her pussy was so wet that her juices were running down her legs.

"Linnea," he said with a gravely, deep voice. "Tell me what you want."

"Please," she begged. "Please Tyrion. Please fuck me."

On the edge of madness himself, Tyrion gave her what she wanted and rammed his rod into her aching, wet pussy. The tight grip of her young cunt made him growl and Linnea let out a primal moan of relief at her aching hole finally being filled.

Tyrion pulled his hips back, taking himself almost fully out of her before ramming back into her again.

He began to fuck her and fuck her hard. She moaned and whimpered and then screamed.

"Yes, yes, Tyrion yes. Fuck me!"

Tyrion spanked her hard again while he rammed his shaft into her cunt.

"Is this what you want, Linnea?"

"Yeeeess! Gods yes!"

"Do you like it like this?"

"Yes! I love it! I love the way you fuck me!" Linnea started to orgasm and Tyrion kept ramming himself into her, bringing wave after wave of convulsions on his cock.

"Do. You. Like. That?" he asked, each word emphasized by a jerk of his hips against her.

Tears of pleasure fell from the corners of Linnea's eyes as she continued to orgasm, "I love it. I love you, Tyrion!"

Tyrion's own climax arrived suddenly. "Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuck," he growled out while he emptied himself into Linnea. His wife was still convulsing around him, her fingers were clenched into the suede of the chaise.

Tyrion held his wife by the hips as they both came down from their orgasms, breathing heavily.

Tyrion dropped down to his knees, then to sitting on the chaise. He looked at his wife, who still panting was pushing her long hair from her sweaty face. Linnea gingerly flipped her body so her feet were at the high end of the chaise and she laid down on her back resting her head on Tyrion's thigh; her hair spread over his lap and down his legs.

"Linnea?"

"Yes?"

"What did you say there at the end?"

Linnea smiled. "I said that I love you," she stated very matter of fact.

"That's what I thought you said," he stroked her warm hair.

"Is that alright?" she asked sitting up. She leaned over his lap, and her blue eyes peered into his mismatched ones.

Tyrion felt a lump in his throat and he looked down swallowing hard, focusing on one of Linnea's hard pink nipples.

"Of course, it's just- I just never thought I'd hear that from another woman again. Especially not one so lovely as you."

Linnea leaned in and kissed her husband softly, "I love you Tyrion Lannister."