Tyrion's Reign Ch. 01

Story Info
Tyrion sits on the iron throne.
1.4k words
4.36
10.1k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tyrion Lannister, Lord of the seven kingdoms! Still baffles me!" Bronn declares as he walks beside Tyrion in the palace gardens.

"Bronn the sellsword, now hand of the king! Equally baffling I'd say," Tyrion replies with a grin.

"Well what can I say your grace, the gods have been kind to the both of us."

"Indeed my loyal friend, indeed."

Suddenly both men hear faint laughter from afar, drawing nearer and louder with every step they take. Then out from the bend ahead the stunningly beautiful Sansa appears. She turns and takes a look behind her before running towards them. On seeing the two men Sansa slows down and approaches them with a wide smile on her face.

"Pardon me my love, we were playing a game," Sansa says as she bends down and plants a soft kiss on Tyrion's lips.

"That's very good my queen. Just be careful not to injure yourself dear," Tyrion replies.

Just then, Margaery also appears from the bend.

"Here she is ladies!" Margaery calls out to the others as Sansa takes off laughing.

Margaery too slows down before reaching the men, smiles lovingly and plants a kiss on Tyrion's lips.

"My queen, you look absolutely stunning!" Tyrion compliments.

"Thank you my love. You look as handsome as ever yourself,"she returns the compliment with a naughty grin. With that she Kisses Tyrion once more before running off after Sansa.

"Your grace, I know I've said it a thousand times, but you are one lucky..."

Before Bronn could finish his sentence someone crashes into Tyrion, and they both fall to the ground with a loud thud. They were just at the bend on the path and neither could see who is around the corner.

"I'm so sorry my love, I didn't see you coming this way," Arya apologises as she lay on top of Tyrion.

"Oh that's alright my lovely queen, I'm glad you ran into me and not Bronn or else you'd probably be injured," Tyrion comforts his young queen.

"You're always so thoughtful my love," Arya whispers as she leans in and begins to kiss Tyrion passionately.

Slowly their lips part and their tongues find each other and begin to clash wildly. Tyrion's hands slide down under Arya's dress to caress her soft smooth ass cheeks. Realizing what's about to follow, Bronn takes a few steps away to give the pair some space.

From her chambers high above Daenerys watches as Arya manages to undo Tyrion trousers, to reveal his thick rigid cock. Arya lifts her dress up and guides Tyrion's cock to the entrance of her young pink moist pussy. A soft moan escapes her lips as Tyrion's enormous cock head pops inside her tight pussy. Straddling Tyrion's waist, Arya begins to sit down on Tyrion's cock, taking every inch of his manhood deep inside of her, her pussy lips stretched fully around his thick cock. Once she manages to taken in all of Tyrion's cock, she begins to ride, picking up the pace with every bounce. Her moans getting more and more intense as the pleasure takes over her young body.

"Who would have thought a dwarf would be in possession of such a magnificent cock!" Daenerys exclaims as her trusted handmaiden Missandei joins her by the window to view the spectacle below.

"And who would have ever thought the mother of dragons would be carrying the child of Tyrion Lannister," Missandei replies with a smile as she places a hand on Daenerys's full blown belly.

"Tell me Missandei, when was the last time Tyrion had you?" Daenerys asks as they looked on.

"Just this morning your grace, as I was heading to your chambers to wake you up."

"And where exactly did this take place?"

"In the hallway, just before reaching your chamber door your grace."

"Ah! The hallway is always a good place for such spontaneous meetings!" Daenerys comments as the two ladies share a laugh.

"Oh now, here comes Catelyn Stark! This is going to be interesting!" Daenerys exclaims as they both watch Catelyn walk around the bend and stop just in front of Tyrion and Arya.

Arya continues to ride Tyrion's cock hard and fast as her mother watches on. It didn't take long for Arya to reach her climax as she lets out a sharp piercing cry and crashes down on Tyrion's body.

Deanerys and Missandei couldn't hear exactly what was being said, but as soon as Arya got off of Tyrion, Catelyn lifts her dress and straddles Tyrion's waist taking his cock deep inside her warm moist pussy.

"Well it's only fair that the mother finishes what her daughter has started," Daenerys declares as the pair giggle.

Catelyn begins to twirl her motherly hips, grinding her pussy lips on Tryion's enormous hairy balls, his huge rigid cock lodged deep inside of her.

"I wonder how Ned Stark would have felt if he were alive to see his wife this way. I heard he was an honourable man," Missandei says.

"Let's not talk about dead men Missandei. Catelyn deserves to be happy after all that has happened to her husband and son Rob. And Tyrion has been gracious to take her and her two daughters as his wives so that they can live as queens in the palace."

"I know your grace. Catelyn herself confided to me that she had never thought she'd be happy again until she became one of Tyrion's queens. And now she feels more alive than she ever was in the last fifty five years of her life."

"Now that's a statement all of us queens can declare without a shadow of doubt. Tyrion has indeed made our lives happier than they ever were before. And not only that, he has managed to bring peace and prosperity to the seven kingdoms. A feat no king before him ever managed to accomplish."

Down below Catelyn rides Tyrion's cock with a passion and vigour matching that of a young maiden. Her husky moans echoing though the gardens harmonising with Tyrion's grunts perfectly. She rides like a woman deeply in love, her pussy lips crashing down on Tyrion's balls with every fall, her thick creamy juices coating every inch of his enormous cock.

As the two ladies look on, someone knocks at the door. Missandei moves swiftly across the room and opens the door to find Cersei standing there.

"So it turns out I'm not the only one watching the mating rituals going on in the garden," Cersei quips and walks inside.

Daenerys walks away from the window and greets Cersei.

"Well, I just came over to tell you that the young lady Lyanna Mormont of Bear Island has finally turned eighteen, and as per the arrangements is ready to marry Tyrion to become the sixth queen of the seven kingdoms," Cersei informs.

"Pardon me my lady, but I believe she'll be the tenth queen," Missandei corrects

"If I have not missed anything while on my visit to casterly rock, I'm pretty sure she'll be the sixth," Cersei replies with a confused look on her face.

"Well, let me see. We have Catelyn, Sansa, Arya, Margaery, Ellaria Sand and her three daughters Tyene, Obara and Nymeria, and lastly me," Daenerys counts

"And when exactly did my brother take these four bitches from Dorne as his wives?" Cersei enquires visibly annoyed

"While you were away on your visit to Casterly Rock my lady. And I'd be careful not to address the new queens as bitches," Daenerys speaks out in a stern tone.

At that, Cersei approaches Daenerys till she is standing close to her. Then with a smug look on her face Cersei leans in close till her lips are right next to Daenerys's ears.

"You'd be careful to mind the tone of your voice while addressing me my queen. You are not the only one carrying the king's seed in her belly," Cersei whispers and takes a few steps back with a wicked grin on her face. Then she winks at Daenerys and walks out the door.

Daenerys stands in disbelief, utterly shaken at what she has just heard. Just when she thought things have settled down and all is at peace, Tyrion had gone ahead and impregnated the most dangerous woman in the seven Kingdoms.

Catelyn's piercing cry coupled with Tyrion's intense moan coming from the garden is what jerks Daenerys back from her state of daze. She moves back to the window to see the two kissing passionately, with Tyrion's cock still buried deep inside Catelyn's pussy.

"I need to talk to Tyrion immediately," Daenerys tells Missandei as they make their way out the door.

To be continued.