Tyrone’s Gambit

Story Info
His love for white wives becomes his livelihood.
6.1k words
4.29
33.7k
33
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tyrone had worked very hard, and very cleverly, to get his internet business set up. A business like that was not his original goal. The idea for that came later, after his original side job became very successful. His salary as a trainer at the gym paid the bills, but that was about it. He came up with the idea for a side job as a male stripper. He was tall, well muscled, attractive to most women, and very well hung! His dick fully erect was twelve and a half inches long and right at three inches thick! He inherited that attribute from his father. Pops was a half inch thicker, and two inches longer. What Ty didn't know, but would learn along the way, was that probably over ninety nine percent of women have never seen a cock that big, let alone touch, suck or fuck one that size. He also learned that many of them, once they had seen and or held a cock that big in their hand, would quickly develop a yearning to suck and or fuck a dick that size! That definitely worked to his advantage.

Tyrone loved fucking pretty much any woman, but his favorites were white women, and in particular married white women! The thought of being able to fuck a woman that had sworn to be loyal to the one man she was married to, was appealing to him. It was like he was being challenged, and the reward for winning the challenge was the pussy belonging to his opponent! It was almost like giving the other man a beat down without using violence to do it. He didn't want to take the mans woman from him, he only wanted to use her for his own personal pleasure! As an added bonus, married white women tended to be more affluent, or at least have access to some money, which was his original goal in the first place, to make extra money. Then there's the STD factor to consider. The fact is, only a small percentage of people cheat on their spouse, and an even smaller percentage of cheaters have more than one extra sex partner. So chances are the only one fucking a married woman is her husband, and the only pussy he's getting is hers. All those factors lessen the possibility of getting an STD.

When Ty first started this venture it was pretty simple. He bought some tear away clothing he found on the internet. He had some nice instrumental music with a good beat, that was easy to dance to, and was about fifteen minutes long. He had a boom box to play it on. He put together a dance routine, with a lot of thrusting moves, that he thought would be pleasing to women watching him. He had only two rules. No men allowed on the property. Not even in the house with the party being outdoors. No woman under eighteen was allowed. He did prefer that all of the women be married but that wasn't a requirement, and plenty of alcohol consumed before his performance was a bonus. Any inhibitions or bashfulness would be lessened. He also preferred that the party be held around a pool. This would prove to be instrumental in his internet business later on.

At his first gig as a stripper, Ty got his first lesson about most women not having ever seen or touched a cock that big. The gig was a back yard bar-b-que. There were ten women there in the thirty to forty age group, and they had been drinking for a couple of hours before he was brought out by the hostess. She had the chairs placed side by side in an arc just as he had requested. This was so all the women could see all the other women without any problem. She told them all to have a seat, that she had a surprise for them. Once they were seated, she said her line perfectly as she started the music. "Ladies, for your entertainment, please welcome Tyrone"

As he danced his way out, they clapped, hooted, and hollered. He worked his way through his routine, tearing away his shirt, then his pants, leaving him in nothing but his speedo. Mouths dropped open and all eyes were glued to his crotch as they clapped in approval. The last half of his routine put him right in front of each woman as he danced his way down the row of chairs. Every one of the women, as he danced his way in front of them, reached out and fondled his cock! This of course caused excitement on his part. By the time he reached the last woman, his cock was beginning to rise, which caused it to get even bigger! By the time he worked his way back to where he started, with all the pulling and squeezing, he was half erect! That definitely had their attention. When the music ended and he made his last move, they clapped their hands wildly. He took a bow, thanked them for their time, collected his clothing, and went back into the house. He was closely followed by the hostess.

The woman congratulated him on his performance and told him how pleased her guests were. Then offered him triple his fee if he would dance for them again... without the speedo! Tyrone had no hang ups about being naked in front of women, so he agreed. She was delighted and said she would pay him before he danced again. She left the room for a moment and returned with the cash. As she thanked him for doing this, she handed him the money with one hand, and grabbed his cock with the other! She pulled it a couple of times, smiled, and winked at him as she left to re-introduce him.

"Ladies, if you'll take your seats... Tyrone has agreed to dance for us again." They quickly sat down and she started the music again. With only his speedo to remove, that was going to leave a lot more time to dance directly in front of them. He danced his way back out and their approval was even louder this time! He only danced for a moment before working his way up to the hostess. She reached out and took a hand full of dick. He smiled and gave her a nod. As he gyrated his hips, she pulled the speedo down, revealing his huge cock. The other women went nuts! After removing the speedo from around his ankles, he danced back to her. She took his bare cock in her hand and pulled him to her, then took his dick in her mouth! The others went crazy again. He pumped her face a couple of times then pulled away, moving to the next woman. As that one took a suck on his cock, he looked down the line. Every woman had a hand between her legs stroking her pussy! As he worked his way down, not one of them hesitated to suck his dick! By the time the last woman took him in her mouth, he was fully erect, and all eyes were on his manhood! The music lasted long enough for him to make three full passes. By the third, every one of them would put her hands on his ass and pull him as deep into her mouth as he could go!

The music ended, he took his bow, and walked back to the house. Again he was closely followed by the hostess. She handed him his speedo, and asked if he would do one more thing for her. He had already been paid triple so he agreed. She grabbed his still hard cock, as she leaned over to suck it again, she asked him to please fuck her with that thing! How could he resist an offer like that! She led him to the den by his dick, stripping her top off on the way. As she sucked him again, she stripped her shorts and panties off. She sat on the edge of the sofa, leaned back, and lifted her legs offering her pussy! Her mouth flew open and she sucked in a huge breath as he shoved half his cock inside her. He pulled back and slammed the rest inside her tight pussy, hitting the bottom hard. Her eyes bugged out and she squealed as she lost her breath! She was already panting heavily by the second stroke! Even though he had been close to orgasm from all the sucking, he managed to last about ten minutes before blowing his wad deep inside her. She had already had two orgasms, his release caused a third orgasm for her! She trembled as he fucked her a little longer with his softening cock. When he pulled out she licked and sucked him clean, then thanked him, picked up her clothes and scurried away to the bathroom.

Tyrone got dressed and was about to go back out to get his boom box when she returned fully clothed. She thanked him again for the best cock she'd ever had, gave him her phone number and said they should get together again sometime. Hopefully soon! They walked back out together, he received another round of applause. He picked up his boom box and started to leave. Each of them thanked him individually for the show and slipped him their phone number! He would eventually fuck all ten of them numerous times! So the first lesson was, they, meaning most women, when they see it, they'll want it! The second lesson was, when in a group like that, if they get turned on, women can and will develop a pack mentality! If she can do it so can I!

That first job showed Tyrone he still had a lot of work to do if he was going to do this right. First he needed to expand his package offerings. One dance or two, nude or not, and pricing to go along with whatever package was requested. He decided touching would be allowed no matter what. After all, except for getting paid, that was his favorite part. From what he saw on the first job, allowing touching was going to get him all the pussy he could handle. Next, he wanted to change his music set up. With the extra money from the first gig, he bought a new boom box with a remote control. The remote could be worn around his neck like a pendant. With that, he could start, stop, and change the music himself. The music itself was upgraded also. He put together three different pieces that would last up to a half hour if he decided he needed that much time. And of course he was continually tweaking his routine and dance moves.

The next two jobs went well, and like the first, there was cock sucking and phone number collecting. The changes he had made were working out very well, and the money was good. His fourth gig went much better than expected. However, this one would cause more changes in the way his routine would be done. You might say the party took on a life of its own!

This party was a pool side affair with twelve women ranging in age from late twenties to early forties, and they turned out to be a rowdy bunch. All of these women were gorgeous white wives with fantastic bodies, and were all wearing skimpy bikini's. This party would end up changing Tyrone's life forever. The hostess had requested two dances, going to full nude on the first. The alcohol was flowing, and the women were having a great time. As he stood inside the patio doors, waiting for his que to start, he was admiring the women's physical attributes. As he watched them, he was wishing he had a camera, because this was a top notch collection of prime female flesh! The light bulb in his head came on. Cameras! Cameras could take this to the next level! He could set up a camera or two and shoot video of the dances. Copies could be offered for sale to the party goers. He didn't know it yet, but this party would be sort of "the one that got away." He would regret for many years to come that he didn't think of this sooner, so that this party would be caught on video.

When the hostess began moving chairs into position as Tyrone had requested, he began stretching and preparing for his performance. He watched her closely as she made the introduction. He started the music and made his exit to the patio. The women began their cheers and clapping immediately. He danced his way to them and tore away his shirt. In a minute or so he danced over to the hostess and gave her a wink. She reached up and grabbed the waist band of the pants and tore them away. The women were delighted. As he danced his way down the line, they each took their turn rubbing and squeezing his cock. More of the same as he danced back to the hostess. As she played with his dick, he gave her another wink. She put her thumbs in each side of his speedo and pulled it down. The women started going crazy! He danced back to her, she grabbed a hand full of cock and pulled him to her, then took him in her mouth. He pumped her face a couple of times, pulled away and moved to the next woman. Every woman eagerly sucked his dick when it was offered. When he pulled away from the last woman, he decided to make a little change on his pass back up the line. He danced back to the last woman, she sucked him into her mouth. He put his hands on her head and gave her two slow pumps as deep as he could go, then pulled back. He did the same to each of them as he worked his way back. They were loving every move he made. He had one more pass planned, but changed the routine on the fly.

Tyrone pulled his cock from the mouth of the hostess and backed away. As he approached her again, he offered her his hand. He hoped this was going to work. She took his hand, he pulled her up out of her seat into an embrace, and dry humped her a couple of times. The women were loving it. As he backed away, still holding her hand, he motioned with the other for her turn around. She faced away from him, he danced back to her. As he dry humped her rear, he squeezed her tits and whispered for her to put her hands on the chair. He backed away, she complied and wiggled her ass, he stepped up behind her, slid his now hard cock between her legs and dry humped her twice before backing away. The women went wild!! He could tell when he slid his cock between her legs that her pussy was dripping wet! He worked his way down the line, doing the same thing with each eager woman. All their cunts were soaked! He knew that was a good sign, that the changes in the routine worked like a charm, because not one of them hesitated to take her turn at getting humped! After the last one, he danced back to about the middle of the line of women, he faded the music down, and took his bow. As he collected his costume and speedo the women cheered and clapped their hands in approval. He took another bow and retreated to the house. He went straight to the bathroom and jerked off to release the load of cum that had welled up. Another couple of minutes of that, and he would have unloaded in front of them!

So now that he had made such a drastic change in his routine, he had to figure out what to do for round two. He was sitting on the sofa resting and having a drink when the hostess came inside. She sat down beside him and told him how much she had enjoyed his show. As he thanked her she reached over, took a hand full of cock, and told him she would love to have that inside her pussy! The light bulb came on again. He asked if she would be willing to be penetrated in front of the other women. Her face lit up. She said she would do it, and would love to see her friends get some of it too! So it was pretty much decided how the next round would go. He would soon see how far these women were willing to go in front of their friends. But no matter how the next performance went, he had a new idea to implement, and he knew he would soon be fucking all these beautiful white wives any time he wanted.

Tyrone watched from inside the patio doors as the women were gathered and seated. He changed the music that would be played and danced his way back to them. They were all smiles and cheering him on. This time he started with the woman furtherest from the hostess. She eagerly sucked his cock until he pulled away. Each woman took as much dick in their mouth as she could manage.

By the time the hostess was sucking his dick, it was fully erect. He offered his hand as he backed away. She took his hand, he pulled her from her seat to him. He humped her with one arm around her waist, the other hand on the back of her neck. He pulled the string to her top as he backed away, allowing her top to fall, exposing her beautiful tits. She looked at the others, faking how shocked she was. He spun her around facing away, put his arms around her, and pinched her nipples as he squeezed her tits and humped her ass. Then with one hand on her belly, he put the other on the back of her head bending her over until her hands were on her chair. She wiggled her ass as he backed away and made a couple of moves. Back up behind her, he pushed his cock between her legs, putting his hands on her hips as he humped her. When he backed away again he pulled the strings to her bottoms and pulled them away. She faked being shocked again, wiggling her ass at him as he twirled her bottoms over his head. The others were cheering him on. Dancing back to her he shoved his manhood between her legs and humped her again. Her fuck juice was dripping from her cunt. When he pulled back this time, he stopped with his cock head against her cunt. As she wiggled her ass again, he shoved about half his cock into her! She let out a loud groan. It wasn't until he pumped her pussy that the others realized he was inside her... they went wild!!

Tyrone offered his hand to the next woman as he pulled out of the first. She dropped her top as he pulled her out of her seat. As she approached him she leaned over and sucked the pussy juice off of his dick. That became part of the routine with the rest of the women. He gave her the same treatment as the hostess. As he pushed half his cock into the second woman and pumped her pussy, he noticed all the other women were stripping naked, and fingers were in every cunt! One by one he gave every woman half his cock and pumped them five or six times. When he pulled out of the last woman, she turned around and sucked her own juices off of him. He turned her back around, she put her hands back on the chair. He pushed half his cock inside her again, but for her five or six strokes, he buried all of his cock inside her! On the fourth full length stroke, she had an orgasm! He gave her two more and pulled out. He repeated the routine with every woman, giving them all or as much as they could take of his cock. Four more of them had orgasms while he was inside them!

When he got back to the hostess for her turn, Tyrone was getting very close to having his own orgasm. He hoped he would be able to hold off until he was finished with her. That was not to be, she took charge of the situation. When he pulled her out of her seat, she embraced and turned him around, then pushed him into her chair! She offered her tits to him, she let him suck each one for a moment, then pulled away and sucked his dick for a moment. Then she straddled him and impaled her cunt, taking his full length with one stroke! She started fucking herself hard on his cock! He managed to hold off until the convulsions from her orgasm caused her pussy to grip his cock. He shot a huge load of cum deep inside her as she collapsed on top of him, garnering applause and cheers from all the other women!

The pool party turned into a fuck party from there. They kept him in the chair, sucking and fucking him until they had all fucked themselves to three orgasms! It probably would have taken a lot longer, but they were all kissing, sucking tits, and fingering cunts when they weren't fucking him! About half of them were even eating pussy! Twelve beautiful, naked, wildly excited women, and one huge black cock made for a hell of a good day for all of them! They all, including Tyrone, ended up in the pool for a while. As the party started breaking up, they all left their names and numbers for him, and told him they couldn't wait to get some alone time with his dick! When all the guests had left except for the hostess's best friend, they asked if he could stay for a while. He stayed, they moved from the pool to the bedroom, and he spent the next four hours fucking both of them! He spent the next four months fucking one of these twelve almost every day! That party was two years ago. He still fucks most of them occasionally, and still fucks the hostess of that party, the best friend, and one other on a regular basis!

The next day, Tyrone paid a visit to a lawyer friend to inquire about any legality issues concerning having cameras at a party where he was performing. After a lengthy discussion he decided that it wouldn't be worth the trouble for the amount of money that would be involved. However, he had another idea while they were talking that would eventually be well worth the effort. His friend put together a simple release form that would give Tyrone soul ownership and use rights to video content. His idea was to set up a camera to shoot video while he was fucking the woman he was with that day. Once he had collected enough content, he would set up a web site which required membership to view the video's. As long as the release form was signed, he could legally do whatever he wanted with the video. There would also be a payment made to the woman being fucked, making her, in legal terms, a paid actress. That would prevent any legal recourse on her part. With permission from the hostess, he could still set up a camera at the parties if he wanted, but to use it in any way, everyone on camera would have to sign a release. The only other option for paid use, would be having to conceal the identity of the women by electronically covering, blacking out, or blurring their faces.

12