Ty's Sexual Adventures Pt. 01

Story Info
Ty Gets out of prison and fucks his pastor's wife.
966 words
3.74
32.9k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TyBBC1982
TyBBC1982
14 Followers

Hi my name is Ty that's short for Tyrone. I stand at 6 foot 608 345 pounds. I'm a black man who from the age of 20 in 1992 was sent to prison for rape that he did not commit. 25 years after going to prison I received a visitor one day young man in his 20s with brown hair.

The young man: You must be Tyronne Jackson?

Me: Yes I am. But who are you?

The Young man: my name is Pastor Tom Jordans. I'm here to help you get out, my church along with a team of lawyers work together as a charity to help people who are innocent get out of prison after some work we managed to get you freed improved your innocence.

I could not say a word I was overjoyed to be free after 25 years of prison for a crime I didn't commit as we walked towards Pastor Tom's car I noticed the beautiful young lady.

Pastor Tom: This is my wife Lisa. Lisa this is Tyrone Jackson I was telling you about.

Lisa: Nice to meet you Tyrone my husband and his lawyer friends have discussed your case and I am so sorry for what happened to you.

Me: Why thank you Lisa. So Pastor where are you going to take me to I have no place Where are used to live.

Pastor Tom: Will you see Tyrone we live in a place called Bluefield Kentucky we also have a basement apartment in our home or you can stay I've also arranged for you to have a job as a handyman for the church and all of the town.

Me: Thank you Pastor. I never knew the white people we care about a black man like me.

Pastor Tom: That's OK Ty.

We got to Bluefield Kentucky where I realized I was the only Black person in the whole twon didn't bother me any because it was such a small town and everybody was so friendly.

Three months after arriving in my new home my new friend Pastor Tom was in a car accident. So Lisa and I went by and stayed with him until visiting hours was over. I took Lise back home that we sat in the living room.

Lisa: I don't know what I'm going to do without him he's my Life.

Trying to Consoled Lisa I hugged her as a friend would have another friend.

Me: Don't worry Lisa Tom is a man of God and God will look out for him.

All at once her blue eyes looked into my brown eyes do not know what happened or how it happen but we started to kiss my tongue feel that way between her lips and her tongue found its way between my lips.

Me: i'm sorry Lisa we shouldn't be doing this.

Lisa: I know Ty After all I married and this is so wrong.

But for some reason we could not control our self and started kissing again. She removed my shirt.

Lisa: Oh my God Ty... The muscles of your chest or like a Greek statue.

After removing her shirt then her bra I saw her nice B cup Breast. I picked her up and carried her into the bedroom where we started kissing again. She found her way down and removed my shorts I do not wear underwear so pointing Right at her face was my 14 inch cock.

Lisa: My god that's the biggest penis I've ever seen!

Me: Baby that's not a penis that's a Nigger cock!

She began to kiss my cock and slowly lick it and try to suck it she only got about 4 inches into her mouth and kept it there until I came in her mouth.

Lisa: I... I want you in me.

Me: you don't know how bad I want you as well babe.

So I started kissing her as I lay her on the bed... Found their way down her neck then to her left breast and then to her right breast down to her belly button where I licked her bellybutton. I came down to her yoga pants pulled them off then I pulled her panties off.

Me: well babe I can see the carpet matches the drapes.

After I eat her pussy for a little bit I fell my way back up to her lips.

Lisa: Oh please Ty please put it in me I need to fill your nigger cock in me.

Me: that's what you want babe I try to pull out and not cum in you.

Lisa: OK Ty just give it to me please.

As I slowly put the head of my cock inside of her she almost had an orgasm. Then I got 2 inches in. Then three then four then five.

Lisa: Oh my God... Oh Ty oh I'm cuming!

I finally had all 14 inches in her and then she was cuming even more.

Lisa: Oh my Nigger... fuck me harder... harder... yes... yes

Me: Lisa I got a pull out I'm about to cum!

Lisa: Cum in me... Shooter load in me... I want a nigger Baby!

Me: oh Lisa I'm cuming oh shit!

As a shot my load of baby see inside this young 20-year-old white blonde wife of my pastor friend I couldn't help but notice that she was loving what I was giving her.

Two weeks later there was a knock at my door it was Lisa crying.

Lisa: Ty I'm pregnant and it's your baby.

Me: Are you sure it's not Tom's baby?

Lisa: Yes I'm sure. You see when Tom was a child he had an accident that left him sterile.

This was the first of many sexual adventures ahead my first year out of prison.

TyBBC1982
TyBBC1982
14 Followers