U.S. Constitution Lawsuit

Story Info
A private citizen versus the Supreme Court.
1.4k words
2
6.6k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A private citizen

Vs

The United States supreme court

The recent Supreme Court ruling granting corporations/foreign Governments the power of making unlimited amounts of financial Monterey spending power in United States elections is against the electoral rights of all United States citizen's by way of total circumvention of the Sovereign US Constitution.

Submission one,

The recent ruling was not on the any court docket of the Supreme Court before the ruling.

Two Supreme Court justices, J R & S A, ruled on a decision that was legally not conveyed before them.

There is no provision in the any judicial parameters or US Constitution to make up rulings to legislate the US Constitution. Two Supreme Court justices, J R & S A, ruled on a decision that was not legally on the Supreme Court docket.

Submission two,

According to the US Constitution, the judicial branch of the US Government is forbidden not make legislation

That's contrary to will of the populous or people/citizens of the state.

Submission three,

Two Supreme Court justices, J R & S A, knowingly placed the whole United States Government up for wholesale corruption by any Foreign & domestic entity that coheres & manipulate the outcome of any the US Constitutional election. By passing the US Constitution by civil & criminal manipulation, Two Supreme Court justices, J R & S A, knowingly placed/setback the whole United States some two hundred years in the past.

Submission four,

What's this civil & criminal ruling purports, is that any amount of Monterey spending power can be used to by any entity for any purpose for any reason not of the best interests of the people of the United states of America.

Submission five,

The US electoral process is based on the preponderance of collective ideas & opinions in conveyance that adheres to the sprit & will of the majority of its constituents. Circumventing that legal and constitutional process is both criminal & civil.

Submission six,

US electoral process was semi corrupt, based on

Monterey influences to determine the outcome of any election. As the amount of spending in the pass has been recorded for checks & balances based on particle disclosure, the recent Supreme Court ruling granting any entity corporation/foreign, the power of making unlimited amounts of financial Monterey spending power to influences, to determine the outcome of any Constitutional election. What was a fragile & semi corrupt is now totally, unbridled unmitigated, total corruption perpetrated by Two Supreme Court justices, J R & S A,

Submission seven,

64 votes is necessary, to impeach a federal judge. The US senate is just as corrupt with covert Monterey spending by secret entities already influences most decisions & senate bills.

Each US Government branch is held in account to uphold the US Constitution and the will of the people/ populous. The recent Supreme Court ruling granting corporations the power of making unlimited amounts of financial Monterey spending power, for any purpose, any reason, any aggression in elections is against the sovereign electoral rights of all United States citizen's by way of total circumvention of the US Constitution.

Submission eight,

At the conformation hearings, the two Supreme Court justices, J R & S A, were recorded making sworn in testimonies by saying the purpose of the judicial branch is not to legislate. Based on their direct testimonies, they violated the oath of office to which they have been granted.

Both Supreme Court justices, J R & S A, are sworn in recorded testimonies, to uphold the US Constitution of the United States for the people by the people. Both Supreme Court justices, J R & S A, ignored the US Constitution enacting their own corrupt legislation.

Submission nine,

Clearly, civil law has been violated here,

The will and the needs of the masses is violated, a vote of no confidence is at play. Civil corruption is the driving force in the

Covert Monterey infestation of the judicial branch of the United States Constitutional processes. Clearly, the civil liberties of all United States citizens have been in fact violated.

Based on resent supreme court rulings,

Why are their no investigations of money trails regarding fanatical contributions to justices being taken place?

This is the by far the most damaging affect to this government that this United States government has ever seen.

We have corrupt judges making corrupt illegal decisions.

Our country, our democracy is in a fast downward spiral. Money has totally corrupted/infected this government to the likes,

The world has never seen!

Why then is their silence from institutions,

Could it be that silence is collusion?

Evil aliens

If an extraterrestrial came to this planet, god helps them, if they arrive in the wrong country.

From the Dutch to the British to the Italians to the French, From the Germans to the Russians and the Spain to the Portuguese. If all the above sound like Europeans, you are correct.

From the initial migration of Caucasians from Europeans, a genocidal, cataclysmic rise and wave of violence has been historically recorded. The attempted over taking of Africa was not possible through force but by religion and missionaries and forced enslavement & disease.

Mentality was to make friends and deceive. So was the same in India, South America, North America, and Australia. Every sector, every continent, of our human and non-human society has been infected with ideals and values, not of their own.

Their intellectuals will say, we have made mankind better, more advanced, but have they. Look at what they have done on a global scale.

Colonial infestation mentality has diseased and anguished this entire planet. They have killed tens of millions and infected many more with their twisted fantasies. History records that every where they go, death and pestilence follows.

Wide scale killing of whales, over fishing, indiscriminate killing of animals for sport, globally depleting of food & mineral supplies, the indenturing of others for personal gain. Lynching, murder, raping of the young, institutional racism, disease, cultural disfranchises, liberty and land disfranchises, when people are deprived of land, they are robbed of their basic liberties.

Pollution and the degradation of natural resources,

Trashing of the oceans, seas, every land mass, lakes and fresh water systems, the pollution of ground water, air quality, strip mining, cutting timber, oil spills, the pollution and formation of space junk.

Burying nuclear waste & Co2 gases, starving millions, ethnic cleansing, and global warming. Genetically enhanced germinal viruses, the irradiation and the altered behavior of pollinator, such as bees, plants and animals, cancer and aids.

The historical genocide that has plagued this planet has taken centuries, with always the same intent, greed and the need to oppress others different from themselves. No amount of intellectual, justification of what they have done can correct what has in fact, been done. Other scientist will agree that they are polluting the very same space they are attempting to explore. With limited knowledge of propulsion systems such as ion,

and nuclear, they have already left trials of toxic debris through out this solar system.

They are always searching and hoping to explore space & find new life forms to corrupt & pollute, not being mindful of, careful what you wish for. A couple of years ago, a news discovery reported from a lunar probe reported the collection of microbes beneath the surface. As predicted scientist dissected, studied and attempted to gain knowledge before discovering that the microbes were in fact from earth.

On March 28 2009, Russia announced a 105-Day virtual Mars Space simulation in Siberia, An all male crew made up of French and Russians Cosmonauts will prepare for the 2020 launch. This simulation will test the behavioral difference, the crew faces in a closed environment. After interviewing the male crew picked for the simulation, they expressed the distraction women would be and stress on the mission crew. Since all activity will be recorded for the duration of the simulation, a no privacy policy would implemented. There was no mention of the United States or China, in the Russian experiment for now. The United States is planning a similar project on the surfaces of the Moon. Soon these countries are sure to have their own plans for mars space exploration in the next ten years.

This is not a happy ending and there are no easy remedies. If by chance an extraterrestrial being were to arrive here from another planet, he or she or it, depending on where they arrive, people would attempt to exploit, steal, connive, and conquer. It is in their true nature, they are hard wired to be, poison, and they can't help it. Never have so few done so much evil to so many. The truth is what it is, no matter whom it offends.

Everett C Borders Jr. Ph.D.