Uber Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Imstillfun
Imstillfun
10,322 Followers

With a final thrust he came. I could actually feel the cum fill my pussy. His pulsating cock and the feeling of hot cum set off my orgasm.

"Oh my god, I'm cumming, fuck yes, fuck, fuck, fuck yes, oh my god, god," it was an amazing orgasm.

As the last bits of cum filled my pussy, my orgasm subsided. His cock slipped out of me. I kind of whimpered as I felt empty. I laid back on the couch to catch my breath. Mike was still sitting next to me. I hand my hand loosely wrapped around his now hard cock.

I looked at his cock and asked with a smile, "What are you going to do with that? Sloppy seconds?"

"Depends, what can I do with it?" He laughed.

I gave a short chuckle. "Hell, anything you want?" I said.

He laughed. He pulled me to him and said, "Get on your knees."

I liked the way he said it. What can I say, I sometimes have a submissive streak.

"Yeah?" I asked.

"Yeah." He replied.

I got down on the carpet on my hands and knees. I wasn't sure what he wanted. I told him anything. Did he want my ass? I'd had my ass fucked before and liked it. Or did he want my cum filled pussy. Truthfully that's what I wanted. The idea of a man wanting my pussy even after it was all messy really turned me on.

Mikes cock landed on my ass. I figured that's where he was going to fuck me, but no, he took his cock in his hand and aimed it at my cum filled pussy.

"Mmmmmmm...," I moaned as his cock entered me.

Mike started fucking me with slow easy strokes. I liked it. Jimmy was just sitting on the couch. His deflated cocktail covered with our cum and my juices. I moved my head and took him in my mouth. Even soft I couldn't get the whole thing in my mouth. I started sucking him clean and licking the juices off him. I loved the tangy taste of our cum on his cock.

Meanwhile Mike grabbed my ass cheeks and pulled them apart as he fucked me. I could imagine his view of his cock sliding in and out of my pussy.

As I sucked Jimmy's cock he reached down and started playing with my tits. My nipples were extremely sensitive but he was gentle and it felt good. I just let myself go to all the sensations.

"Mmmmmmm...," I moaned. "So good."

We fucked like that for a while. Mike fucking my pussy, me sucking Jimmy's cock, Jimmy playing with my nipples. I was kind of in a zen heaven.

Then my orgasm started to build. It was a long slow one. It washed over my whole body. I moaned as it hit me.

"Mmmmmmmm, oh god," I moaned.

As I came I felt Mike stiffen up. His cum squirted into my pussy mixing with my juices and Jimmy's.

My body went pretty limp. I rested my head on Jimmy's lap my lips touching his cock. As Mikes cock slipped out of me I could feel the juices drip out of me and run down my legs. I sighed. I was exhausted, but content.

I laid just like that for a few minutes. Mike flopped on the couch next to Jimmy. I felt weird, kneeling naked before them as they sat there, but I wasn't ready to move.

Finally I raised my head. "Can I use your shower," I asked.

Seemed weird to have to ask after what we'd just done but hell, I'd only known the guys for two hours.

"Of course you can," said Mike.

I looked at his cum covered cock.

"Let me take care of that," I smiled.

I took his cock in my mouth and sucked and licked him clean. When I was done I looked at him and said, "Ok, shower."

Mike pointed towards the master bedroom. I went in and turned the shower on hot. I started scrubbing the cum off my body. I giggled to myself as to what a naughty girl I had been. Becky was going to laugh and call me a slut when I told her.

Mike entered the room and asked if he could join me.

"Sure," I said

He entered the shower and gently soaped my body. He caressed my tits and ass as he lightly washed them. As the soap rinsed away he gently took me in his arms and kissed me. We kissed a while longer.

"I have to get going," I said.

I didn't really have to, just after a one night stand it was the polite thing to do. No one wanted to wake up to that awkwardness in the morning.

"Stay," He said. "I'll drive you home in the morning."

I didn't mind. I was tired and didn't want to deal with an Uber, I figured I could deal with the awkwardness.

When we got out of the shower Jimmy was gone. Mike dried me off and led me to the bed. We made out some more and then fell asleep.

We got up the next morning. I was afraid there'd be awkward silence, but I was pleasantly surprised. Mike wanted to know all about me. We chatted and joked and ate breakfast. I pulled on my dress putting my underwear in my purse.

"Do you go commando often," he asked.

"Sometimes," I replied. "It makes me feel naughty," I laughed.

He took me in his arms and kissed me.

"I like naughty girls," he said.

It was time to go and Mike drove me home. He asked for my number and I gave it to him but I didn't expect to hear from him.

I was wrong. He called me in a few days and asked me out for the weekend. I accepted. We had a great time. No sex. In fact we had 4 more dates before we had sex.

After a few weeks we introduced Jimmy to Becky. After Becky told Jimmy she knew, and helped him get over his awkwardness about it they started dating. She'd make jokes about how I had to test drive him before she'd ever had considered him.

Well that was my past. As I walked down the aisle towards Mike, Jimmy beside him, Becky waiting for me on the other side, I could only wonder what our future would hold.

——————————-

Author's note: Please don't forget to rate my story. Feel free to comment or email me. I read all comments and responded to all emails (unless you become stalkerish).

Imstillfun
Imstillfun
10,322 Followers
12