Uber Driver Ch. 02

Story Info
Driver is invited inside.
3.7k words
4.79
7.5k
11

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 05/26/2023
Created 04/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hryjknyk
Hryjknyk
18 Followers

"You sure? I'd rather give you cash... I mean you let me piss in your car." I say, still leaning between the front seats.

"I mean... I guess for a sec... "

"That's a good boy." I smile broadly at him, watching him turn an even brighter shade of red.

I hop out of the car and hear the beep of his alarm as he follows close behind. I open the front door and walk toward the elevator as he paces nervously. In the brightly lit lobby, I can see him in full. He's definitely a cute kid. He's a few inches shorter than me and seems to have a slim tight body under his fitted t-shirt.

The elevator door opens and I gesture for him to go first. I'm glad I did cause he has a perky, fat ass filling out his shorts. He's obviously uncomfortable for the twenty-second ride up to the fifth floor, not able to look at me as I watch him.

We walk into my apartment, I throw my keys down and kick off my shoes as he stands there looking around. I walk towards the kitchen as he stays back, awkwardly standing by the door.

"You want a drink?" I ask him, opening a cabinet.

"I probably shouldn't..."

"Why, how old are you?"

"Twenty-four..." he blushes as his answer trails off, it's cute.

"So?" I ask, pulling a bottle of bourbon out and holding it up.

"I have to drive..."

"Oh shit! Right! Let me grab the cash. Have a seat."

I walk to the bedroom to get his money. 'Damn, could have sworn he was a sure thing.' I think to myself, hoping to at least get some head after my little show.

I grab a few twenties and turn back towards the door when I remember the looks he gave in the car...and elevator. I know the look... yearning, desire, hunger. He's probably just shy I reason and take a risk. I drop my jeans, kick them off with my socks and walk back in nothing but my dirty jockstrap.

His eyes go wide when he sees me reenter the living room and he quickly adjusts the way he's sitting.

"Here you go..."

I hand him the rolled-up wad of cash and his eyes are fixed on my bulge. His fingers brush mine as he takes the cash with his gaze locked in place.

"Thank you.. this is too much..." He says softly, his voice shaky.

"Buddy I would've wet myself if you didn't let me fill that bottle...which... shit! I think I left it in your backseat."

"It's not a problem," he says and I think I catch him smiling at the thought.

He looks up at me for the first time and gives me an awkward smile. His face is bright red.

I walk back towards the kitchen letting him take in the full bounty of furry muscle ass exposed to him

"You sure you don't want a drink?"

"Maybe one..."

"Atta boy!"

I pour two glasses of bourbon and walk back to him offering him one. He is still seated at the edge of the sofa while I stand close enough to him that I know he is getting a whiff of my masculine, ripe aroma.

"Cheers!" I say brightly, staring down at him and holding out my glass.

His hand is trembling as he reaches to clink his glass against mine. I toss the dark, burning liquor back in one gulp and he follows suit. I step even closer to him, my bulge practically in his face, as I take his glass, making sure my big hand covers his as I do.

"Any other tip I can give you?" I ask, smiling down at him.

His eyes are wide as he swallows dryly and lightly licks his pretty pink lips.

"Pppp...pardon sir?" He stutters a reply.

I grab him by his collar and pull him up before planting my lips on his. His body, rigid at first, now melting into mine as his mouth opens, letting my tongue enter.

I break our kiss to pull his shirt off, admiring his lean smooth body and perky pink nipples, I start gently forcing the boy down, holding his hungry gaze. He's obviously no novice as he kisses and licks my furry body until he's face to face with my bulging jock on his knees.

"I saw you watching me. This is what you wanted, isn't it?" I ask him while rotating my hips so the tip of the pouch grazes his nose.

"Oh fuck yeah!" He replies eagerly, his bashful demeanor gone.

I grab his hair and pull his head forward so his face is firmly pressed into the damp, ripe fabric straining against my growing cock.

"That's right boy." I moan feeling his warm breath.

I hold him there, making him sniff and taste my sweaty pouch. He inhales deeply while he sucks and lightly nibbles on the worn crotch, making my thick dick grow to full rigidity.

"Yeah boy, get that dick nice and hard," I growl, admiring the view.

I pull the waistband down and let my thick eight inches spring free, landing on his face. Gripping the base, I smack my firm length across his face a couple of times. He is moaning in delight at the light abuse, smiling up at me. I can see his hand rubbing his own tent in his shorts.

"You want this big daddy cock, don't you boy?" I ask, smearing my precum across his lips.

"Yes sir!" His bright blue eyes begging up at me from under my shaft.

"You like the way my crotch smells? All that man musk and piss?"

"Oh fuck yes Daddy!

I grip his hair and guide his hungry mouth to my head, slowly forcing my way in. I can feel his wet, velvety tongue swirl around my head and expertly massage the underside of my length as I push further. He's doing an impressive job swallowing me down his throat as I ease in, allowing him to get used to the thickness.

"You're doing real good, boy." I moan softly,

Keeping my grip firmly on his hair until I feel his nose buried in my pubes. I hold his head in place, enjoying the warm wetness and the feel of his contracting muscles working around me and testing his capabilities. He starts to gag after a few seconds and I pull out until the head is on his tongue.

I really lucked out with my shy driver, accommodating on the ride, and even more so now. I feel his tongue swirling around the ridge and digging into my piss slit while he catches his breath. I push forward again, forcing myself back down all the way. Then out again and in again picking up my pace, making him gag with every thrust.

"Fuck yeah boy, choke on Daddy's dick." I encourage him, staring down into his now bloodshot eyes.

I've got a swift rhythm now, fucking his young wet mouth. I can feel sweat forming on my skin as I keep sliding in and out. He's moaning and gagging from the rough assault on his throat. His one hand was now lightly tugging my sack and the other on my firm ass, steadying himself.

I impale my dripping cock all the way down and hold him with a firm grip. I feel him gagging and starting to choke, saliva dripping down the corners of his mouth.

"Such a good cocksucker." I give his face a few swift smacks.

I pull my spit-coated cock free from his drooling mouth, resting it across his face, letting him catch his breath. When I see the smile forming back on his lips I yank his head back and spit into his open mouth and watch him swallow it down.

"Thank you, Daddy." He moans.

"Lick those sweaty nuts boy" I demand, slapping my dick back on his face.

He doesn't hesitate for a second and I feel his wet tongue teasing my low-hanging, heavy sack. He swirls his tongue around both of them, lapping at the sensitive skin.

"Lick up all Daddy's sweat." I moan, enjoying the sensations.

This kid was talented! Taking one of my big nuts in his mouth I can't help but to groan deeply and slap my cock against his face. He tries eagerly to fit the other nut in but they both won't fit in. Sucking firmly, tugging at them with his mouth while his hands explore and massage my thick, hairy thighs.

"Fuck baby, you're making Daddy feel so good." It's true, I could feel the three or so-day load churning.

I pull his hair back and look down at him with a smile. His face, covered in spit and snot, eyes glassy and red with tears, he looks like a total submissive slut and I love it.

I spit into his open mouth again and he dutifully licks his lips and swallows.

"Lay down!" I bark and he scrambles to turn around and lay on his back.

I see now that he had unbuttoned his shorts and pulled them down a bit, exposing his bulge straining against the pouch of his light blue briefs. There is a growing wet spot darkening the thin fabric and showing the outline of his mushroom tip.

I kick off my jock and straddle his face, dragging my wet balls all over it. I reach down to shove his shorts and briefs down and as his tongue teases me and his hips wiggle in compliance. His cock slaps his tight smooth stomach as the waistband snaps below it. Rock hard, curved up, and must be a solid 7 inches with trimmed light brown pubs and smooth balls tight up in his scrotum.

As I lean forward further, he obediently lifts his legs up so I can get him fully naked. I lean back so my crack hovers over his face with my cock and balls swinging over his chest. I am almost shocked to feel his tongue run down my hairy crack without any direction and decide to sit right down on his face. He huffs and moans in delight and gets to work tonguing my sweaty ass.

"That's right boy, clean my sweaty hole."

"Mmmhmm" I can hear him muffled by my cheeks.

His cock is leaking steadily onto his tight smooth abs and I can see his fists clenched by his sides. His muscles tensed and flexed from resisting to stroke himself.

I pull his legs back and spit on my fingers, reaching forward to find his smooth, tight jock pussy and start massaging it. He's really moaning into my hole now as his tongue slides in and out of me.

"My naughty boy is hungry."

He's pushing and puckering his sweat-slicked hole against my fingertips, trying to swallow them. I pull them away and back to my mouth to get them more wet. This time I force the tip of my middle finger inside his tight ring. His cock jumps and a thick drop of precum surges from his piss slit.

I push in further and lean forward to spit at his hole, lubing and loosening it up for what's to come. He's moaning deeper into my crack. Fuck this is so much hotter than I was expecting and the boy is so much more willing.

I abruptly stand up and look down at him, my heavy cock swinging in the air as I suck my finger into my mouth.

"Mmmm, that's a sweet hole you have boy. Bend over and let me taste it."

His face is flushed, wet with spit and sweat, has an excited smile from ear to ear. My boy eagerly gets on his hands and knees, arching his back with his smooth, pale cheeks in the air in front of me. The skin on his upright bubble butt is like porcelain, clearly defined by a tan line from a skimpy Speedo. I lick my lips as I see his tight,

pink pucker winking at me as he holds his cheeks apart.

I kneel behind him and reach around to his strong thighs, firmly pulling them back and up toward my face. I hear him moan in delighted surprise as I manhandle him, getting him in position. I lightly, almost teasingly so, run my thick tongue up and down his hairless crack, tasting his sweet sweat and making him shiver in pleasure.

I go back and forth a few more times, grazing his hole and feeling it kiss the tip of my tongue. His smell is perfect, ripe but clean and I can't wait to taste him on the inside. Applying more pressure as my tongue swirls around his clenched muscle before driving inside him.

"Oh, GOD!" He moans as my tongue reaches deeper.

I start to swirl inside him, no longer gentle. My fingers grip his thighs, pulling him ass first into my face, devouring him. His hole tastes sweet and sweaty, my favorite combination and It's making my pulsing cock leak even more.

I give his ass a firm swat and then attack his hole with my tongue, driving it as deep as I can get and gently sucking as I do. I feel his tight pink ring squeeze my tongue and my dick jumps in response.

"Oh fuck, that feels so good. Eat my pussy, Daddy!"

I keep the assault up with my face in his ass, tonguing, licking, sucking, nibbling his hole. I'm growling in lust deep inside him, making the vibrations travel through his body. I reach up and grip his dick, slimy with precum and stroke it as I tongue fuck his delicious cunt.

"Please fuck me, sir!" He moans in desperation.

I reluctantly pull away from his hole and lower his hips to the floor as I sit back. I reach over to the side table and pull out lube and poppers, stored there, and in many other places around my apartment, for this type of hot spontaneity.

I'm going to use this boy hard and want him to enjoy the rough fucking he's about to get. I lube up my cock quickly and then start playing with his hole again. I lick my lips, still tasting him as I watch my first finger disappear inside him before adding another.

He sounds so hot, moaning in a desperate boyish way as he swivels his hips while clenching and releasing his hole around my digits. I grab the poppers, hold them in front of him and he takes it from me.

"1...2...3...4...5..." I count as he holds the bottle up to his nose and inhales before sighing in relief.

"1...2...3...4...........................5" He exhales heavily and recaps the bottle while I continue to loosen him up.

"Oh god, I need your cock, Daddy!" He moans.

He looks so sexy, looking back at me as the poppers kick in, glazing over his lust-filled eyes, lips parted and face pressed against the hardwood floor.

"Yeah? My boy wants his Daddy to fuck him? Breed him?"

"Oh fuck yes please sir, fill me with your hot seed."

I am loving the control I have over him and how eagerly he's fallen into his role. He looks so fucking hot I need to get inside him.

I slip my fingers from his warm, velvety inside and slap my dick on his hole causing him to cry out in delight. I grab my sweaty damp jock and hold it over his face. His hands grip mine as he starts huffing on it as I press my leaking tip into his hole.

His tight ring pulses around me and I push forward.

"Oh fuck!" we both moan in pleasure.

I keep forcing into him, pushing past his inner ring until my entire shaft is all the way in. I feel my bush pressed against his thick cheeks as I take a beat and let him adjust, savoring the clench and release as he stretches around my thickness.

"Oh fuck! You're so big!" he whimpers.

"More!" I growl, pulling the jock from his face, and replacing it with the poppers.

"1...2...3...4...5" I stroke his hair gently.

"1...2...3...4...................5... Good boy" He exhales and I reach for the bottle, taking a quick inhale on each side.

I feel his body relax under me as the tingly rush flows through my body.

I lean forward, one hand gripping his waist, as the other reaches around his face, shoving the jock in his mouth. My chest is pressed down onto his back as I pull my hips back an inch and then force back in.

He gives a loud grunt, muffled by the jock and I can hear his breathing deepen. I pull back further and then slide back in with slow forceful thrusts.

"Fuck boy, your pussy is so tight," I whisper in his ear

I pull all the way out and then slam back in faster this time.

"That what you want boy?" Spank

"This big thick cock inside you?" Spank

Pull out and slam back in.

"Yeth thir," he says through the fabric.

I start picking up my pace and really start fucking him hard. I grab his hair and lift his head back, occasionally spanking his firm bouncing ass, watching it get red. I feel his hole squeezing my shaft as it slides in and out giving him a swat every time.

His moans are constant, bouncing in his throat when my dick plows all the way into him. His hole is flexing in rhythm with me and I feel my balls boiling.

"That's it, boy, clench that pussy for daddy. Milk his fat cock."

He's bucking back into me with every thrust, my balls slapping against his.

I grab the jock from his mouth, wrap my hand gently with just enough pressure around his neck and start jackrabbiting in and out of him. My fingers slip into his mouth and pull his cheeks back.

"YES! HARDER! THANK YOU! FUCK ME! OH FUCK DADDY! FUCK! " he repeats in

between grunts and moans as he takes the brutal fucking with pleasure.

I slide my hands down his back under his arms and without pulling out, I pull him back towards me. We fumble a bit but with my cock still inside him, he's now sitting on my lap and I'm reaching deeper inside his cunt.

"Ride me, boy!"

"Oh fuck yes, you're so far inside me." He moans, taking a second to adjust his position with my cock reaching new depths.

He starts bouncing up and down like a champ. Fucking himself on my dick for all he's worth. I can hear his cock slap his stomach as he goes up and down while I watch my cock disappear inside him. Fuck he's a hot twink.

All too soon I can feel my cum start to churn, ready to escape from my balls. Wanting this to last longer, I grab his ass and practically throw him off me. He whimpers falls forward and turns back to look at me with an adorably confused face.

"Such a cock hungry slut."

I grab his hair and drag him toward the sofa and pushing him down on his back, throwing his legs up towards his chest, and putting his ass up on the arm of the couch. He holds his legs open for me, his face flushed and covered in sweat and spit looking at me with a delirium of pleasure and longing.

I line my cock up with his slightly gaped hole and shove back in, pulling his hips toward mine so his leaking dick is now pointing down over his face. I pick up the pace and slap the boy across the face.

"Oh yeah! Use me, Daddy! Fuck my jock pussy!"

Another slap turns into a firm grip on his jaw and I spit in his mouth. The wild, rough, passionate fucking is driving me wild. I slide my hands back to his neck and continue my brutal attack on his hole. Sweat raining down on him.

"I'm getting close Daddy!"

"Do it, cum for me boy, cum all over your pretty face!"

He grips his dick and within 4 strokes he is shooting spurt after spurt of fresh spunk all over his face and chest. His muscles are clamping down on my cock as his body convulses. With every hard thrust, I feel myself get closer and I keep pistoning in and out of him.

"You want my cum baby?"

"Yes sir!"

"Where do you want it?"

"Breed me, Daddy. Fill your boy's pussy up."

Fuck, his dirty talk and jizz dripping face get me to the brink.

"Fuckkkkkkk yeah boy, FUCKK!!!"

My whole body convulses as I unleash my thick load deep inside him. There's so much shooting out of my cock I can see it frothing out of his hole as I continue my assault.

It felt like my orgasm lasted for full minutes before I could slow down.

I squeeze his cock, still fully hard, and point it back towards me. I take his gooey head in my mouth, letting my softening cock slide from his wet hole. I clean his cum off the head and then make my way down to his swollen, open pucker.

Driving my tongue back into him, tasting my cum with his in my mouth. I collect it and hold it on my tongue, walk towards him, and spit our mixed load in his open mouth. I can't help it and lean down and kiss him, it's hungry but softer and full of passion. I still have my hand on his cock and I stroke it lightly as I, lick up the cum from his face and then feed it back to him, letting him suck it off my tongue.

"Can I clean your cock sir?" he whispers.

"Fuck, such a good little piggy boy."

I stand up and he eagerly licks the head of my cock, sucking the semi-hard, cum-coated shaft into his mouth. I pick up the pace on his dick, feeling it grow even harder.

"My dirty boy likes tasting his sweet ass juice and daddy's cum on my cock, doesn't he?"

He can only nod with my slimy cock filling his lips. He starts sucking faster and bucking his hips into my hand and then I feel another hot spurt on my arm, his chest, and my cock going in and out of his mouth. After a few body convulsions, I withdraw my cock from his mouth, lean down and kiss him.

"You're such a hot little slut, boy," I growl into his ear as I stroke his face.

"Thank you, Daddy."

Hryjknyk
Hryjknyk
18 Followers