UCLA to Big D Ch. 02

Story Info
Spanish hunk makes move on GF's hot college roomie.
16.8k words
4.67
77.9k
59

Part 2 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 03/17/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FifthEstate
FifthEstate
2,718 Followers

This story is posted on the Literotica website and the author does not give permission for it to be reposted or reprinted anywhere else without consent. There are 18 chapters to this saga and I strongly encourage you to read them continuously (at least the first time around). I think you will find it fun and funny at times, but don't be misled; this is not a warm and fuzzy romance novel. This story contains nefarious characters whose sole purpose is to get laid, regardless of whom they hurt in the process. The themes of non-consent, reluctance, and betrayal are woven throughout the varying topics of interracial sex, lesbian sex, and wife thieving. If these things appeal to you, I expect you will enjoy it very much, if they don't, you should read a different story. My hope is you enjoy reading it as much as I did writing it. I encourage you to stay with it all the way through the epilogue as just about everyone gets what is coming to them in the end...

*****

Tuesday, July 24th 8:30 a.m.

The following morning as Jenna emerged from her room; Andrea was madly scrambling around while packing her suitcase. "Good morning sleepyhead," Andrea chimed.

"Are you going somewhere?"

Andrea laughed and said, "Remember I told you a while back that a couple of girlfriends and I were heading down to San Diego for a few days."

"That's right...when are you coming home?"

Andrea thought about it for a minute and said, "Friday? Uh, yeah Friday."

"Oh you come home the same day as Ryan; we should do something together next weekend."

Andrea thought to herself, "Eight hours ago I was rubbing her pussy with my toes, then I hear her climaxing on her vibrator and now she wants to hang out this weekend; I like where this is going..."That sounds great Jenna, but you're on your own for a few days. There's beer and wine in the fridge, help yourself. Enjoy your alone time, but don't do anything I wouldn't do," the pretty brunette replied enthusiastically with a smile and a wink. That statement, while benign at the time, would have been much more apropos if she had said 'anyone' instead.

They both laughed and hugged before Andrea surprised her with a wet kiss on the lips before she ran out the door to her friends waiting SUV. The kiss had come out of nowhere and lingered a bit longer than a goodbye kiss between friends would normally last, but before Jenna could respond or object, Andrea was on her way to San Diego.

Jenna thought back to the previous evening, "I can't believe she rubbed my pussy last night with her toes; OMG, Ryan was right!" As she pondered those thoughts, she tried to convince herself that Andrea's bold move was a bad thing, but the more she thought about it the more it aroused her.

Jenna had lots of studying to do, but didn't have any class on Tuesdays except gymnastics. She didn't feel like battling traffic, so she skipped her gym class and went for a run; she'd do a double session on Thursday to make it up. Her gym teacher had a special liking for Jenna and wouldn't have a problem with it.

After her run, she studied at the beach for a few hours before she came back home in the early afternoon and took a shower. After lunch, she spent most of the afternoon doing research on the internet. The blonde made herself an early dinner of shrimp salad and poured a glass of white wine.

Jenna got a text from Ryan that practice sucked, but that he had moved up one more spot on the depth chart. He said he missed her and couldn't wait to see her on Friday. Jenna replied back that she missed him too and told him to be safe; she then said she would have a surprise for him when he got back.

Ironically, the surprise she would have for him was not the one she had in mind. No, this surprise would be a shocker.

*****

Tuesday, July 24th 5:45 p.m.

(Moments later)

Just as Jenna finished her text to Ryan, the house phone rang. She answered; it was Andrea's boyfriend Paulo on the other end of the line. "Hello Jenna, this is Paulo, I left some of my stuff at Andrea's and I'm heading to Spain in the morning, do you mind if I stop by to pick it up?"

"No not at all Paulo, I'm just hanging out."

"I'll be there in 15 minutes; I live just across town."

Jenna's mind flashed to the previous night when she'd seen his big cock splash in the hot tub. She felt a little nervous about being alone with this guy she barely knew, but suspected Andrea was a good judge of character. He'd seemed trustworthy enough.

Paulo Garcia was a lot of things, but trustworthy was not one of them.

He wasn't actually a bad guy, but the only two things he really cared about were surfing and getting laid. He would say or do anything to get in the pants of any hot girl he set his sights on; most of the time he succeeded. The Spaniard had come to the states on vacation four years previously and never left. He quickly learned that his muscled body, rugged good looks, and European accent were kryptonite for California girls.

Paulo was born into money and never really worked a day in his life. When he was 22 he inherited a large chunk of cash and decided to travel the world. He spent time in Italy, Greece, and Australia before arriving in the United States. Once he got a taste of American pussy, he concluded Southern California was the place for him.

For the past 4 years he had surfed up and down the So Cal coast from San Diego to Santa Barbara. Along the way his big Spanish cock left its mark in just about every town along the way. College co-eds, horny girlfriends, young professional women, and stay-at-home moms had all fallen victim to his charms.

"Charms" was probably too flattering a term for what they got from Paulo Garcia. What they really received was a sound and thorough fucking from the well-hung Spanish ne'er-do-well.

Three years previously, the Spaniard hooked up with a sexy French bartender named Andrea Dubois at a place in Santa Monica. The two of them realized quickly they were kindred spirits with one very important thing in common...they both really liked to fuck; the kinkier and dirtier the sex the better. But the thing that made Andrea stand out from most of the girls that Paulo 'dated' was she liked pussy every bit as much as he did. Since their first hook up, the pair had bed at least a dozen chicks together. They both had a knack for picking up women and would do everything necessary to coerce their sex partners into 3-way hook-ups whenever possible. Paulo would sing the praises of Andrea's magical tongue and she would talk-up his big fat cock.

Andrea and Paulo had the perfect open relationship. No strings attached. No commitments. Just great sex whenever either of them wanted it. Sometimes they would fuck three times-a-day, other times they'd go weeks at a time without seeing each other. The frequent hookups usually coincided with new Ménage a trois partners.

One such target was a hot young thing named Anna Francis who Paulo met at the gym. She was a gorgeous 27-year-old American born, middle-eastern heritage MILF with really nice tits and an ass that wouldn't quit. Her husband traveled every week for work. Paulo suspected the Caucasian hubby did well in the professional world as Anna was always dressed to the nine's and drove a $150,000 BMW. Paulo also suspected the guy had some shortcomings in the sack.

Paulo noticed the hot wife checking out his bulge while on the bench at the gym. He struck up a conversation and after making small talk, offered to buy her a protein shake following their workout.

The Muslim mommy got her protein drink that afternoon, but it wasn't cold and sweet and made with special care by the barista at the club. No, it was hot and salty and sprayed wildly down her throat courtesy of Paulo Garcia's big Spanish cock.

As his new lover left his apartment three hours later he watched from his second story window. His balls were completely drained and his new married fuck-toy walked out to her car with a noticeable limp. Paulo couldn't wipe the satisfied grin off his face as he playfully tossed his trusty Ben Wa balls up in the air as he watched her. Anna's expensive BMW looked conspicuously out of place navigating through the 1970's VW vans and 25-year-old Subaru wagons with surfboards on top. "She'll be spending lots of time here!"

Anna's nanny earned her pay over the next month. Little Adam Jr's mommy couldn't get enough big Spanish cock and spent countless hours at Paulo's apartment. Initially the hot little MILF was nervous and naïve in bed, but in the weeks since, while Adam Francis Sr. was away on business, his wife's Latin lover turned her into a kinky wildcat in the sack.

Anna Francis also fucked her new boyfriend like a minx in her marital bed. One night little Adam Jr. sat up crying as his mommy moaned and cried so loudly that it awoke him. It was hard to blame the poor little guy; the screams coming from his mommy's bedroom as Paulo took her in the ass for the first time would have awoken the dead.

It wasn't long before Paulo told Andrea about his new sex toy and showed her pictures of them fucking from a hidden camera in his bedroom. Andrea quickly responded, "She's fucking hot Paulo! She's married huh?"

"Yeah, but the husband's lacking in the cock department. I'm already taking her in the ass and she can't get enough of it, I think I can get her into a Ménage a trois. Are you up for it?"

"You fucking bet I am! Don't forget I'm French dipshit... when can we do it?"

"He leaves for Germany tomorrow morning. She'll drop him off at LAX at 10:00 a.m. I would expect a knock on my door by 10:45 a.m.; be ready when I text you!"

At 11:30 a.m. the following morning while fucking her doggy style, Paulo grabbed Anna's ass cheeks and asked if she'd ever had sex with a woman. She said she had a gay roommate in college who hit on her a few times, but they never hooked up. He asked if she'd ever thought about eating pussy. "Paulo, I'm married and have a son, why would I do that?"

"Because I want you to Anna!"

"But Paulo I'm not gay, can't you tell by how much I love being fucked by your big cock!"

Much to her dismay, he pulled his dick out and told her he wanted to watch her fuck another woman. She was so worked up and wanted it back inside so badly, she said she would do whatever he wanted. She didn't really think he was serious. Minutes later the text on Andrea's phone said only, "Come now!"

Andrea quietly entered Paulo's apartment. Immediately she could hear Paulo's new fuck-toy pleading from the bedroom, "Please Paulo give me that big fat cock again, I'm so fucking horny!" Andrea slipped out of her clothes until she wore only a skimpy black bra and g-string.

She heard Paulo say, "Are you ready to earn it you nasty Muslim slut?"

"I love when you talk dirty to me Paulo, I'll beg again if you want!"

Andrea peered around the doorway and saw the hot Muslim mommy blindfolded and handcuffed to Paulo's headboard. Her head was face down and her ass was propped up by a couple of pillows. Paulo was on his knees behind her teasing her wet slit and asshole with his rock-hard cock. He saw Andrea and got a big grin on his face. He waved her over to the bed.

"Okay my slutty Jordanian, I'm going to lube you up with my tongue so you can take my thick cock again!"

"But Paulo I'm dripping wet! You know I love your tongue, but I need your dick!" Anna whimpered.

"I learned a new technique on the internet; I think you'll like it!"

Andrea knew exactly what Paulo had in mind. She carefully climbed up on the bed and grabbed his cock. She stroked it a couple of times before leaning down and taking the head in her mouth. Andrea could taste the sexy MILF's intoxicating flavor on her boyfriends' dick. Andrea licked the head erotically before turning her attention to the dripping pussy lips and asshole to her left. She started off slowly but within minutes the new girl was pressing her ass back into Andrea's beautiful face. "Paulo, your new technique is incredible, it feels amazing!" Andrea and Paulo made eye contact and grinned. Andrea's face was soaked with Anna's juices. She quickly went back to pleasuring the horny housewife.

"Oh my God Paulo...yeah lick it...suck it...uhn...fuck that's good!"

Paulo had to bite his lip to keep from laughing. He leaned down near Anna's ass, "Are you ready for the Tizona again slut?"

"Oh fuck Master Paulo I'll take the sword or the tongue!"

Andrea looked over at Paulo with a smile and mouthed the words, "Master Paulo?" It was all they could both do to keep from laughing out loud.

"How about both you horny slut?" Paulo growled.

"Both? Yes fuck me and then lick me again! Give me the Tizona and then eat my dripping pussy Master!" Anna was a European history major in college and was well aware of the famous Spanish hero El Cid's legendary sword called the Tizona. Paulo loved that she knew about his childhood hero and his famous sword. The cocky Spaniard made his Jordanian sex toy call his dick by that name when they fucked.

Paulo motioned for Andrea to pull away. An audible disappointed gasp came from Anna's mouth. "I'm going to roll you over and climb underneath and put this cutlass in your cut little ass! Are you ready slut?"

"Yes Master!" The eye-hook on Paulo's headboard was on a swivel; he pulled the pillows from beneath her writhing body and spun her onto her back with her hands still bound above her head. He climbed underneath, reached around and cupped her gorgeous tits. Anna turned her head to the side and slutily tongued the side of his cheek.

Andrea waited down below, hungrily eyeing Anna's neatly trimmed black patch and gaped lips. She squeezed a big dollop of lubrication cream into her palm and stroked Paulo's thick veiny cock. Anna pulled her knees up in anticipation. Andrea assisted in rubbing the head of Paulo's cock along Anna's asshole. "Oh fuck Master; the Tizona has a mind of its own. God it moves like it knows where it's going; it even feels better than my husband's little dick before it goes in!"

Andrea and Paulo made eye contact again; both struggled to contain their laughter. Paulo bragged, "The head is so big I've often wondered if he has a brain. He definitely knows what he wants and right now he has his eye on that Jordanian asshole of yours!"

"Oh my God Master, please don't tease me. Give me that big fucking sword!" Anna begged.

Andrea moved the head to Anna's purple starfish and smeared the goo around. She and Paulo worked together and roughly shoved it inside. The hot wife gasped loudly as Paulo slowly worked inch after inch into her. Paulo pinched and pulled her engorged nipples as their tongues flicked together between Anna's continuous moans. Meanwhile Andrea sucked and licked the swollen Spanish nuts that sat squished on the bed sheets in front of her face.

Paulo thought about how lucky he was at the moment. "My bi-sexual girlfriend is licking my balls while eagerly waiting to eat my MILF's horny pussy. Her husband is sipping tea and reading his Wall Street Journal on a long flight to Germany and her little boy is home watching Sesame Street. Meanwhile their hot wife/mommy is bound, blindfolded and grunting and moaning like a whore as my big cock stretches the confines of her tight little asshole. God it's good to be me!"

Paulo kissed and nibbled along Anna's neck as he squeezed her tits and played with her rock-hard nipples. He lowered his right hand and tickled her clit. Andrea lifted his big balls and licked his taint while Anna showered Paulo with dirty cock praise. "Fuck me deep in the ass with that big thing you Spanish stud; make me cum on it like a slut! Squeeze my tits and play with my clit, it feels so good." Paulo knew the time was right. He pulled his hand away from her engorged nub and went back to squeezing her nice tits with both hands.

A frustrated gasp came from Anna's lips, "Paulo please don't stop playing with my clit unless you free my hands so I can do it!"

Paulo looked down and nodded to Andrea. The Spaniard squeezed Anna's tits exceptionally hard as Andrea moved forward and fluttered her tongue ring across Anna's engorged bud. "Oh Jesus Paulo, yeah that's what I wanted! Squeeze my tits and play with my puss...wait...what?...how?...oh my God is there someone else here?"

"I told you I wanted you to fuck another woman, now you get to have your pussy licked by a hot one!"

"No Paulo! Why didn't you tell me...I can't do this...I'm naked...oh my God...please don't!"

"I did tell you, but you wanted my cock too bad to object. Now it's time for you to keep up your end of the bargain!" With that he yanked the blindfold from her head. It took her a moment to adjust to the light before she peered down and saw the top of Andrea's head between her legs. Anna quickly realized that the "new technique" Paulo had told her about earlier was actually being performed by a woman.

Andrea gave Paulo's new fuck-toy the best her mouth was capable of. Anna would later admit it was already the best oral sex she'd ever experienced. Her objections faded quickly. She looked down again as Andrea lifted her head. Andrea smiled at her with pussy juice covering her nose, lips and chin.

"Oh my God Paulo, she's so...so...pretty."

"Yes she is. Anna this is Andrea. She's a fuck buddy of mine. If you haven't noticed already, she eats some nice pussy too. Relax and enjoy!"

"But Paulo I'm married...um...I'm not gay...she shouldn't...umph...oh fuck!" Andrea now flicked Anna's clit with her tongue ring while wiggling two fingers against her G-spot. "Jesus..." Anna gasped as she threw her head back against Paulo's chest. "Who is this fucking chick?"

"She's the first chick whose pussy you're going to eat after she makes you cum all over my dick!" Paulo said between clenched teeth as he thrust his cock deeply into her from below.

"OH GOD PAULO! I've never... I mean I'm not...not gay...I don't know what to...oh fuck...shit...her tongue...it's...it's so good!"

"You bet it is and you'll learn to make her feel like that too slut. Besides, eating pussy doesn't make you a lesbian...it makes you hot! Her cunt is as sweet as candy; trust me you'll love it. You better or you won't get any more of my dick and you'll have to go back to your husband's little pud."

"Paulo, you know I want only your big cock...uhn!"

"I know you do slut; and you'll get it again when your face is buried between her legs!" He said forcefully as he pulled on her nipples.

"Jesus...you...she...I'm going to explode! Oh fuck...her tongue...lips...fuck so good...suck it...SUCK MY CLIT BITCH...oh my GOD...I'm Cummmming!" Anna screamed as her legs shot out straight. She trembled for a full minute before she turned her head and said quietly to Paulo, "I can't believe you did this, I'm so embarrassed."

Paulo motioned for Andrea to crawl up. She slid up the bed on Anna's right until her face was up near them. Anna's cum was still splattered around her mouth. Paulo spoke, "Tell me you didn't like it?"

"That's not the point Paulo...you didn't...I mean I didn't...of course I liked it...but..." Before she said another word Andrea leaned forward and kissed her wetly on the lips. The taste of her own pussy quickly filled Anna's taste buds. She made a half-hearted attempt to pull away but Andrea was not deterred. The French girl planted little kisses and licks on Anna's chin and around her cheeks. Andrea then moved back in and kissed her aggressively on the lips again. This time, Anna did not pull away. Their lips stayed pressed together for several seconds before Andrea's tongue slipped between them.

Paulo watched intently as his kinky French girlfriend's tongue explored the Jordanian MILF's sexy mouth. A strong sense of accomplishment came over him. Seeing that Anna was beginning to relax, he returned his attention to her tight asshole and restarted his upward circular thrusting. Anna moaned and pushed her tongue deep into Andrea's mouth. Paulo reached up and disengaged Anna's bound wrists; her arms came quickly down and wrapped around Andrea. She pulled her tight as they kissed like teenagers.

FifthEstate
FifthEstate
2,718 Followers