UCLA to Big D Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FifthEstate
FifthEstate
2,721 Followers

Andrea and Kristen sandwiched the hot young roommate and quickly started soaping and massaging her fabulous body. Andrea kissed her deeply and rubbed her own tits up against Jenna's. Andrea marveled at how quickly Jenna was taking to this lesbian sex thing. Her young roommate explored the inside of Andrea's mouth with her long tongue as she pressed her own boobs against Jenna's. "Shit, mine look small next to hers."

Meanwhile, Kristen roughly kneaded Jenna's ass and licked along her back as the water cascaded over the three of them. Jenna still couldn't believe this was happening, but she didn't want it to stop as the two of them pleasured her like she'd never felt before.

Kristen kissed her way along Jenna's back and down the crack of her amazing ass. She kneeled down and licked along Jenna's crack and flicked her tongue across her puckered asshole. Jenna kissed Andrea more aggressively as she responded to the pleasure the little blonde was giving her from behind. Andrea's hands never left Jenna's tits as their tongues danced together.

Jenna then reached out and squeezed Andrea's pretty C-cups. Andrea moaned into her mouth and encouraged her to keep doing that. Jenna's confidence grew as she tweaked and pulled on Andrea's smallish nipples. "Shit baby, you know how to make a girl feel really good," Andrea praised enthusiastically.

Kristen was now seated on the shower floor with her face buried between Jenna's ass cheeks. Jenna lifted one of her limber legs and placed her foot on the shower door bar giving Kristen complete access; she quickly buried her soft tongue in Jenna's rubber-band stretched pussy lips. "Oh God Kristen, that feels good, uhn!"

Andrea kissed her way down Jenna's dripping wet body. She licked and sucked her luscious tits before she moved down her stomach and flicked her tongue playfully through Jenna's pubes. "You have a pretty bush Jenna; I haven't eaten a true blonde in a long time!"

Kristen looked up from between Jenna's ass cheeks and bantered playfully, "Fuck you bitch, just because I'm dark down here," she pointed to her fur strip, "doesn't mean I'm not a true blonde!"

"Semantics baby, it's all semantics! But regardless, I really love this blonde bush!" Andrea smiled before burying her nose in Jenna's pubes. She extended her tongue and brushed Jenna's clit before circling the little bud with the flat part of her tongue. She kept her nose in Jenna's mound as she tickled her roommate's clit with her tongue ring. Jenna got weak in the knees and moaned out loud, "Fuck Andrea, your tongue ring touches me in all the right places, lick my pussy with it!"

Jenna was incredibly turned-on as their experienced mouths pleasured her pussy. They had gotten her off a couple of times on the couch and were quickly bringing her there again. Jenna's thoughts turned to repaying the debt, "I'm going to eat my first pussy tonight..."

Andrea's and Kristen's lips came together beneath Jenna's spread legs, they kissed passionately before returning to her dripping slit. Kristen pleasured Jenna's swollen labia as Andrea returned to her hardening bud. Andrea flicked her tongue ring more aggressively as she'd done on the couch; Jenna moaned and pressed her quivering pelvis against the brunette's face. "Oh my God, that feels so good. I love the way you guys eat my pussy! I can't wait to do the same to you!" Jenna exclaimed. "Oh, God, yeah keep doing it just like that...oh, oh, yeah that's it...Oh my God! I'M CUMMING AGAIN!" Jenna practically screamed as she gripped Andrea's head. Her big wet tits jiggled and her hips shook as another squirting orgasm coated Andrea's pretty face.

As she gasped to catch her breath, Jenna watched as Andrea moved forward and shared cum kisses with Kristen. The lesbian's tongues fluttered together outside of their mouths. Kristen gushed, "Damn her cum's good, I want the next one in my mouth!"

Jenna slowly sunk down and soon all of them were sitting on the shower floor as the water had turned mostly cold; they were so hot that they hardly noticed. They playfully kissed, giggled, and fondled each other's bodies for several minutes before they got out and dried off.

Wrapped in her towel, Jenna returned to her room to dress. As she stared in the mirror, a sense of guilt regarding her infidelity nearly overwhelmed her. She loved Ryan so much, and in spite of the unforgettable lesbian encounter, the thought of losing him over it would devastate her. Jenna quickly resolved herself to the idea that she wouldn't tell him what happened, and that what transpired this afternoon would be a one-time event. She would simply tell Andrea and Kristen that she could no longer carry on the relationship, even if it meant moving out of the beach house.

Then she dropped her towel and realized she needed another plan.

Her breasts were covered with unmistakably recognizable hickeys and Ryan would be home in less than 24 hours. She got tears in her eyes as she realized she had no choice but to tell him.

Jenna slipped on shorts and a tank top and tiptoed back out to the living room. She stealthily grabbed her vibrator and the lubricants and tried to sneak back to her room, but Andrea emerged from her bedroom and met Jenna in the hallway. The French girl came right up face to face with Jenna and glanced down to see what she held in her hands. Jenna subtly attempted to obscure the sex toy from her view. Andrea took her by the shoulders, pulled her close, kissed her wetly on the lips and said, "Don't put those away; we'll want them again tonight baby." She smiled, pulled away, and passed Jenna on her way to the kitchen.

After cleaning her vibrator in the bathroom, Jenna walked embarrassingly to her room and put the sex stuff on her night stand. She returned to the living room to find Andrea and Kristen filtering through the DVD covers on the table. Jenna wanted to die as she overheard Andrea say to Kristen, "Wow, big black cocks, lesbian, and cum shot extravaganza, she really covered all the bases didn't she!"

Andrea looked up to see her young roommate standing there with an embarrassed look on her face. Andrea quickly went to her and apologized with an understanding smile, "I'm sorry Jenna, I'm not being judgmental, don't forget these are all mine in the first place, I have no room to talk. I'm just glad they are getting some good use, I probably spent $2,000 on all this shit and I don't think I'll be packing them in my suitcase back to France!" Kristen and Andrea laughed, and even Jenna got a slight smile on her face.

Andrea reached out, hugged her and said, "Enough about that, I have some good tequila, let's get drunk!" Kristen collected 3 shot glasses, limes and salt while Andrea grabbed her mini speaker, iPod and a bottle of Patron. They walked down to the beach, laid down a blanket and turned on some Bob Marley. They relaxed as the legendary Reggae musician crooned No Woman No Cry. They watched an amazing sunset; they also got pretty fucked-up.

It was dark when they returned to the house. Andrea put some No Doubt on the stereo and the three of them danced and ate munchies as Gwen Stefani sang Spiderwebs. They each ate a couple of vodka Jell-o shots and proceeded to get more wasted. It wasn't long before Andrea started removing her clothes, Kristen followed soon thereafter. All of Jenna's inhibitions were out the window and she stripped to the cheers of the other girls. They danced, kissed and fondled each other before heading out to the hot tub.

After kissing and splashing for a bit, Kristen climbed up and sat on the edge of the tub. She lifted one leg onto the coping and exposed her pussy. Andrea broke her kiss from Jenna and whispered, "It's time you ate some of the sweet stuff girl!"

Jenna was really horny, very drunk and didn't need any further encouragement...she wanted it as much as Kristen! Jenna stared eagerly between Kristen's firm legs as the former cheerleader softly played with her pretty pussy. She moved up close enough to where she could inhale Kristen's sweet scent, "Mmm, you smell so good Kristen, what do you want me to do?"

"Whatever comes naturally baby, seeing your beautiful face between my legs is exciting enough!"

Jenna nervously started off nibbling on her inner thighs, licking along the creases between her legs, and kissing around her lower engorged lips. She ran her fingers through Kristen's neatly trimmed dark patch and pulled slightly on her damp pubes while she blew on her pussy. Kristen groaned and said, "Jenna, that feels good, put your tongue on it."

Andrea moved up beside Jenna and rubbed her back before reaching around and massaging her slippery submerged tits. She whispered sexily in Jenna's ear, "Go get your first taste baby, I know you're going to love it!"

With butterflies fluttering wildly in her stomach, Jenna felt intoxicated with lesbian lust. She used her small thumb to lightly rub along Kristen's pussy lips. She followed her thumb with her soft tongue, bringing an earthy gasp from Kristen. Touching the softness of Kristen's womanly contours with her mouth sent a bolt of excitement through Jenna's body, now she wanted more. She spread Kristen's juicy lips and fluttered her tongue in the exposed areas. Kristen sighed and responded by running her fingers through Jenna's thick blonde hair. The hot little blonde rotated her hips around to maximize the affects of Jenna's wet ministrations on her horny pussy.

"Jenna that feels so good...keep going just like that."

Andrea reached back between Jenna's legs and gently frigged her slit while she kissed along her roommate's sexy back. Jenna brought her own fingers between her hungry lips and then playfully rubbed along the slippery opening to Kristen's soaked pussy. "Oh God Jenna, yes." Kristen moaned.

Jenna's confidence swelled as she slowly worked one and then the other slippery finger inside as Kristen moaned again and her hips rotated encouragingly. Jenna dropped her head and licked softly across Kristen's clit ring; the sexy blonde moaned out loud. Jenna increased the pace and vibrated her soft tongue while rubbing Kristen's G-spot. The petite blonde went crazy, "Fuh...that feels good, you must have done this before!"

Andrea moved behind Jenna and fluttered her experienced fingers across her roommate's pussy lips more quickly. Jenna's limber hips moved to meet Andrea's wonderful touch. "Keep going Jenna, she loves it! Make my girlfriend cum all over your tongue!"

Kristen moaned loudly again and ground her pussy against Jenna's face. She grunted, "Jenna you are a natural, I'm almost there! Keep doing it like that...oh, oh...yes I'm cumming...yes...oh my God!" She grunted again and her tight little body tensed and shook as she climaxed.

As Kristen recovered, she lay on the edge of the tub completely amazed that Jenna had gotten her off so quickly. Jenna's pride swelled, giving Kristen an orgasm and getting her first taste of girl cum was tantalizing. She already wanted to do it again. Jenna kept kissing around her new found treat but she didn't have long to savor the self-satisfaction.

Andrea's fingers moved in a blur across Jenna's clit. The French girl watched as her roommate's curvy back arched as she pressed her face back between Kristen's legs. "Uhn...umph...uhn...ooohhh, was all Andrea could hear from her muffled mouth as her hips humped the water. Jenna's excitement at getting Kristen off and Andrea's finger fucking was too much, she climaxed wetly yet again.

"I thought I was going to get her next cum!" Kristen complained teasingly.

"Get in line bitch! I can't help it if this horny thing keeps gushing on me!" Andrea bragged jokingly. "Besides, it didn't exactly look like you got the short end of the stick!"

"You can say that again!"

Jenna smiled, "It wasn't bad for me either."

Kristen repositioned herself and kissed Jenna on the lips, "You're a natural baby, now you need to show Andrea too!"

Jenna turned and sunk her cum covered tongue between Andrea's lips as they kissed passionately. Kristen slid back into the tub and reached for Jenna's heaving tits. She tweaked her hard nipples as Jenna turned and they kissed too.

Jenna turned back to Andrea, "Now it's your turn!"

"It's about fucking time!" Andrea joked and they all laughed.

Kristen jumped out and pulled a chaise lounge over near the tub. She lay a towel down and pulled Andrea up and onto it. Jenna and Kristen both knelt near Andrea's ass as they each pushed one of her legs back against her chest. Her bald pussy was accentuated by a gold loop clit ring.

Kristen ran her fingers along Andrea's slit as Jenna watched excitedly. Kristen lowered her head and licked up Andrea's slit to her clit. She flicked the ring several times, Andrea moaned out loud. Kristen did it over and over before pulling away and French kissing Jenna. The two exchanged pussy flavored licks before Kristen nodded, "Make her feel like you made me baby!"

Andrea stared down at her with nervous excitement coursing through her body. She couldn't remember the last time she was this excited to get head from a girl.

Jenna concentrated on Andrea's puffy lips as she licked along them softly. The burgeoning cunnilinguist then stuck her tongue deep in Andrea's hole before making a tantalizing pass up to her clit. Andrea moaned. Jenna flicked Andrea's ring as she'd seen Kristen do and again the pretty French girl moaned before responding, "This can't be the first time you've done this Jenna." The encouragement motivated her to keep going, Jenna lustily pleasured Andrea's quivering clit as Kristen moved in and tickled Andrea's lower lips with her own mouth.

Andrea rolled her hips back further giving the girls unfettered access. Jenna lifted her head and moved forward over Andrea's body. "What are you doing baby? Please give me your amazing tongue again," Andrea plead.

Jenna looked Andrea naughtily in the eyes as she brought her big soft tits up and directed a hard nipple to Andrea's wet pussy. She guided the hard nub up and down along Andrea's slit, "Yes Jenna, fuck me with your big beautiful tits baby, that feels so good," she purred "rub your hard nipples on my clit...oh fuh...yeah baby just like that. I promise I won't question you again, you know exactly what you're doing...unh!" Kristen and Andrea watched in awe as their beautiful new fuck friend experimented excitedly with her stunning body.

Jenna then lowered her head and continued the clitoral tongue massage while Kristen licked Andrea's asshole. Andrea squeezed her own tits as she moaned and cried, "You guys are fucking incredible, that feels SO GOOD, you're going to make me explode!"

Andrea's breath shortened and her hips moved in circles. "Oh fuck...I can't take it anymore, damn that's GOOD!" She yelled as her stomach tightened, her eyes rolled back, and she came in a wild shrieking orgasm. She grabbed Jenna's head and ground her pussy against her beautiful face as her body flexed several more times before one final gasp escaped her lips and she melted back into the lounge chair.

Andrea lay limply on the chaise as Jenna lightly kissed along her thighs. Finally she got the energy to speak, "You are something else girl, I'm so glad we got to be your first. I think there's gonna be a helluva lot of lucky pussies out there that benefit from your amazing mouth!"

Little did any of them know just how profound that statement would be.

The three of them went into the house and turned the music back on as Kristen and Andrea threw together some pasta and opened a bottle of red wine. Jenna went to her room and put on a long tee-shirt and panties while the other two moved around the kitchen in the nude.

In spite of the fact that she had danced nakedly earlier, it was still a bit awkward eating dinner with two nude women. After dinner and a glass of wine Andrea looked devilishly at Kristen and asked if she was ready for dessert. Kristen gave her a knowing look and said, "Yes, I can't wait!"

Andrea got up and went to her bedroom. After a couple of minutes, she called out, "Jenna can you come in here for a minute?"

Jenna walked back to Andrea's room followed by Kristen. The room was dark, but Andrea had lit a half-dozen candles that were casting flickering shadows on the walls. Erotic music played as Andrea stood, leaning over her desk with her naked ass facing them. Jenna stole a peak at her protruding pussy lips. While admiring Andrea's ass, Jenna hadn't noticed, but Kristen followed her into the room.

Andrea turned and looked at Jenna with a naughty smile as she held up a pair of velvet-lined handcuffs. It took a moment for the implication to register with Jenna. She immediately got a nervous pit in her stomach. "Wait...wait...what are you going to do with those Andrea?"

Andrea moved closer and replied sexily, "Hasn't today been a lot of fun?"

"Yes Andrea, but I really need to stop doing this; Ryan is coming home tomorrow."

"I know he is, but the night is still young and you'll have most of the day to sleep in and get ready for your handsome boyfriend." Andrea replied seductively as she kept moving towards her.

"Andrea, it's after 11:00 p.m. I'm really drunk and pretty tired," pleaded Jenna.

"Can you say you haven't had a really good time today Jenna?"

"Of course I have but..."

"And you haven't felt really good?" Andrea interrupted.

"Yes, but..."

"Kristen and I want to make you feel that way one more time before the night is over," Andrea interrupted again, "all you have to do is relax and trust us!"

Jenna looked at her cautiously and asked, "What do I have to do?" Kristen came up from behind and massaged her back before wrapping her arms around Jenna's waist. Andrea moved in close and softly kissed Jenna on the lips. Kristen slowly moved her hands up to Jenna's tits and softly massaged them through her shirt as Andrea reached for her left wrist. She clicked the handcuff around it before slipping a couple of Jenna's fingers into her mouth. Kristen pinched her hardening nipples. "Oh God that feels good..." Jenna whimpered.

Andrea reached for another set and attached them to her other wrist. Jenna and Ryan had tied each other's hands and feet occasionally during lovemaking, but she was naturally much more trusting of him than these two horny lesbians who she'd only known sexually for a few hours. She had butterflies in her stomach as they led her to Andrea's big bed and laid her down on her back. They each took an arm and clicked the open cuffs to a pair of short ropes fastened to the outer edges of Andrea's head board.

It was obvious to Jenna that Andrea and Kristen had done this before.

Andrea leaned close to Jenna's face and kissed her softly near her ear and whispered, "Trust us." The girls attached the same restraints to her ankles and she now lay spread eagle on the king-sized comfortable bed. Jenna was nervously excited; she could already feel her pussy moistening. They slipped a towel under her hips and another one under her thighs. Andrea said, "She's already proven she can get things kind of wet and messy!" Andrea and Kristen both laughed as Jenna was overcome with embarrassment.

Kristen raised Jenna's head and slid a pillow under it. The long-haired blonde leaned in closely and kissed her wetly on the lips before lifting her head again and slipping an elastic-banded eye mask over her eyes. Jenna could no longer see a thing. She waited in breathless anticipation, helplessly imagining what the girls had planned for her. Andrea and Kristen silently kissed as they eyed their delectable prize.

Suddenly, Jenna felt her tee-shirt rise near her crotch and she could hear and feel scissors cutting up from the bottom across her pussy mound, stomach and between her tits. The cutting continued until she could feel the neck seam being severed. The thin, tattered shirt was tantalizingly folded back; she could immediately feel cool air on her naked breasts.

FifthEstate
FifthEstate
2,721 Followers