UCLA to Big D Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FifthEstate
FifthEstate
2,720 Followers

"God I'm acting like such a slut for him..."

Cole was captivated by her erotic behavior. He had seen expensive call-girls and strippers perform like this, but not housewives from Pasadena. The black bull was getting very turned on and wanted a taste of her married pussy. Finally, he reached up and took her hands in his and pulled her down to him. Jenna sat nakedly on his rock hard stomach as they stared into each other's eyes.

Jenna then extended her hands and erotically rubbed the pussy-splattered oil around his muscular chest. She fondled his nipples and massaged his impressive bulging pecs.

"You have big muscles Bull!" She said to him in a sexy voice. "...they turn me on."

Jenna and Cole stared into each other's eyes again before she leaned forward and kissed him on the lips. They kissed again, he pressed his tongue into her welcoming mouth; moments later they were fully making out. Cole thought of the irony, that little more than an hour ago, he was forcing her to take off her clothes and now she was naked, oiled up, and proactively burying her tongue in his mouth. He really liked her soft lips and the way she kissed.

Eventually, she pulled away and moved her mouth to his ear and whispered, "You are a good kisser Bull."

The horny black man responded by saying, "That's not my best talent with my tongue!"

Cole removed the pillows from underneath his head and slid lower on the bed. He grabbed Jenna's tight ass cheeks and pulled her forward. She knew what he had in mind and lifted her ass to straddle his face, "OMG...he's going to eat me out..."

"Get ready for the ride of your life!" He bragged.

Cole raised his head and licked slowly along her swollen sensitive labia. The NFL linebacker had a long tongue and considered himself an expert at cunnilingus; he never failed to make women climax when he performed oral sex.

This time would be no different.

Cole licked Jenna's pussy in all of her sensual places as she started moaning and sliding her hips slowly forward and back across his face. Jenna was quickly beside herself as he already seemed to know exactly what she liked. She moaned softly just before he moved to her clit and flicked the stud repeatedly with his talented tongue. The large black man had eaten lots of pussy with accompanying hardware and he knew just what to do to maximize her pleasure.

Jenna determined immediately that this man had a talent for eating pussy! She held onto the headboard as she pushed her pussy towards his face, "Oh my God Bull you are so good at that!" She whimpered between gasps.

Cole expertly licked and sucked on her pussy lips and clit as she moaned more urgently. The previously faithful wife rotated her hips around on his face in ecstasy as his long tongue worked its magic on her dripping snatch. He created a suction effect with his lips over clitoral hood and used his tongue like a vibrator. Jenna had never experienced that sensation; she thought she was going to die from the pleasure.

"Oh...Oh...yeah...fuh...Jesus!"

Cole loved her taste. The excited black man was already looking forward to many more days and nights with his face buried between her legs. Some women just taste better than others; Jenna Nielsen's pussy tasted like the sweetest wettest candy he could imagine.

Jenna brought her hands up and massaged her sex-starved tits to his unbelievable delight as her hips thrust forward and back on his face. She threw her head back and pulled and tweaked her hard nipples and moaned loudly as he dined on her tasty pussy for nearly 20 minutes. Cole cruelly brought her to the edge of orgasm several times; each time the blonde wife begged the large black man to make her cum.

Cole finally decided she was ready and launched an assault on her clit with his relentless tongue, Jenna screamed out loud. "Oh my God Bull...oh fuck...yeah right there...you got it again...please don't stop this time!" She grabbed his head with her hands and moaned loudly as she grunted and humped his face wildly as he brought her to a scintillating squirting orgasm. Her pussy juice splattered like it was coming out of a hose.

"Holy shit girl that was a fucking eruption!" He exclaimed. He'd been with several "squirters" but he'd never seen a pussy spray quite like that.

"I'm sorry Bull, I know you said you only wanted me to squirt on your...uh...but your tongue felt so good, I couldn't help it." Jenna whined.

Her squirting pussy juice covered his face, neck and shoulders. He laughed, "I know your little horny pussy can't resist, you can squirt on any part of me you want!"

One thing he'd learned about "squirters", there was always more where the first cum came from. He didn't let up and licked and sucked on her clit until she neared her climax again. "Oh Bull don't stop, I love it, you're going to make me go AGAIN! Yes, oh, fuck Bull...um, umph...YES! Her body shook uncontrollably as she came hard again.

Not since Andrea's tongue ring talents back in college or the stripper in Texas had she experienced oral sex orgasms anywhere close to these. His technique was much different than theirs but was fucking magnificent.

Jenna had had her pussy eaten by several women the past 7 years and all were really good at giving head. She assumed that women were just better at it due to their knowledge of what felt good to them. Cole Steele just made her throw that theory out the window!

Jenna slid back down and they kissed passionately. She could taste her sex on his tongue. She gushed, "I never knew a man could make me feel like that with his tongue!"

Cole made a mental note. She had just confirmed two little secrets: First she acknowledged that he ate pussy much better than her husband and secondly she implied that "Women could make her feel that way". He knew that Jenna had previously had sex with women and he was looking forward to making sure she had a lot more over the next three weeks.

Jenna surprised him when she reached for the bottle of oil and sat back up and straddled him with her pussy only inches from his chin. The busty blonde poured the oil over her tits and massaged them erotically above him.

"Damn, you have some nice tits baby! Show me how you like them played with." He said as he watched her squeeze her soft mounds; her hands looked small as they manipulated her perfect breasts.

She tweaked and pinched her oiled nipples and squeezed and lifted her heavy tits. "Tell me how that feels Jenna." Cole ordered.

Jenna no longer hesitated, "They are very sensitive Bull...it feels amazingly good when they're rubbed and sucked. My nipples get really hard when I'm turned on."

"Obviously you're turned on right now!" Cole said as he admired her hard nipples as she lightly pinched them.

"Yes I am Bull..."

"How do your girls like it when they're fucked?" Cole blurted.

She bit her lower lip before answering guiltily, "...they really like it. Are you going to do it?"

"You fuckin bet I am bitch, slide em down so I can give those soft white titties what they need!" He replied confidently as he pushed her head down towards his cock.

She moved erotically down his stomach. Jenna planted little kisses on his muscle-covered chest and washboard abs before she licked teasingly along the rutted surface of his ebony cock as it lay semi-limp on his stomach. She groped the impressive tool with both hands and smeared her spit around the veiny underside. Jenna was drunk with arousal as she pulled and prodded his thick stick before taking it in her hungry mouth. The horny wife immediately got a tongueful of pre-cum as the fat head lodged its way between her wet lips. Jenna swallowed the sweet/salty mixture as her tongue swirled frantically around the rubbery bulb. She kissed and licked her way up and down the long shaft until she came upon his dangling nut sack; she gripped each of his huge balls with one of her hands and massaged them as saliva oozed from her mouth onto his hot scrotum. The sexy real estate agent then slutishly lowered her head and sucked his nuts between her lips one at a time while her hands returned to his veiny shaft.

"That's it baby, take care of those nuts too, they look real good with your sweet married lips on em," Cole urged. "Get that pleasure stick nice and hard and wrap those big titties around it; I'll fuck em nice and good!" She moved up and licked the head again before slurping it into her mouth. Jenna still couldn't believe how long and thick his cock was. She couldn't imagine him impaling her pussy with it.

"There'll be lots more time for you to enjoy that nigger dick with your mouth blondie, but right now wrap those nice oily tits around it. I'm gonna fuck em good!"

Jenna slid forward and wrapped her supple D-cups around his shaft. She moved forward and back and watched the huge head plow in and out between her big tits. She stuck out her tongue and lustily licked the head each time as it extended against her face; the blonde wife couldn't believe how good it felt sliding forward and back. Jenna had always thought that Ryan's dick felt good between her tits, but she now realized how ridiculous that thought seemed. She recognized immediately that Cole Steele's magnificent cock was made for this purpose.

The contrast between his veiny black cock and her pillowy white breasts was dramatically stunning. Cole's dick looked liked an ugly invader that had unlocked some secret passageway and was now plundering the spoils. "Yeah baby, how do your girls like being fucked like that? I'm sure they've never had something that big between them, huh? Wow, look at how hard those nipples are; they obviously love that dark meat!"

Cole Steele was right. Jenna's nipples always got hard when she was turned on...right now they could cut diamonds. She tweaked and squeezed the engorged nubs for him. Her pussy was wet again in anticipation of cum erupting from his magnificent cock.

"Uhn...that feels really good Bull." Jenna moaned. "Your cock is so hard and rough!"

Suddenly, he grabbed her waist and flipped her onto her back; she squealed with surprise and excitement, "You think that was hard and rough, get ready for this!"

Cole climbed up on top, reached for the oil and doused her boobs before jamming his cock between them. He grabbed and wrapped her big tits around his plunging stick. Jenna screamed as he fucked her gorgeous tits roughly. Ryan had titty-fucked her boobs hundreds of times, but never like this. Cole took control and she loved it!

"Oh God, fuck them Bull!"

He thought to himself "The tiger is starting to come out of its cage."

"Hold em around it!" He growled. Jenna readily replaced his big hands with hers. He increased his pace before he slapped her left tit with his open hand.

"Oh Jesus...fuh..." Jenna whimpered. He slapped them each more aggressively. Cole got off seeing them shake. He slapped them again.

Jenna couldn't believe how he was treating her, but as offensive as it seemed, it was arousing her to no end.

The All-Pro linebacker thrust the blood-engorged head up to her waiting lips; she frantically slobbered and licked it as he smeared it around her gorgeous mouth. Cole slid back down and fucked her mounds yet again as he roughly flicked her hard nipples with his fingers and thumbs. He was sweating like a bull as he thrust his hips forward and back across her chest. Her soft breast skin felt like two velvet pillows wrapped around his veiny pole. He grunted and shouted, "Get ready bitch here it comes!"

Jenna's eyes opened wide as she waited in nervous anticipation.

Cole Steele tensed and shook as the first big spurt shot wildly over Jenna's head and splattered messily against the mirrored head board. Jenna couldn't believe the power; she instinctively opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue. The next couple of streams landed heavily across her face. The huffing bull released his grip on her tits; grabbed his shaft and aimed it at her heaving mounds; he stroked it hurriedly as large spurts uncontrollably splattered on her heaving breasts.

When he finally finished, her tits looked like snow covered mountains and long cum streams coated her beautiful face. Cole was huffing and puffing as he grabbed her panties off the bed and wiped his cock clean. The insensitive black stud then brought her wet sticky panties up and used them to futilely smear his cum around her face. Cole made sure to wipe around her nose before letting the panties rest on her face; she breathed in the scent of her pussy and his pungent semen.

Jenna's hands instinctively went to her tits; she massaged the linebacker's hot spooge around in an attempt to rub it in. She'd done this countless times for Ryan, but this wasn't her husband's meager load on her tits now...no, this was Cole Steele's voluminous output, Jenna was stunned at the amount splattered about. She tried her best to rub it in, but it just smeared. She thought to herself, "He just came less than an hour ago, how could he possibly still produce this much cum?"

Cole interrupted her thought, "Don't worry about rubbing that shit in, they look better all shiny and wet with my seed anyway! Clean it off your fingers."

Jenna did as she was told. Cole brought his cock to her mouth one final time. She kissed and licked around the head before he finally pulled away.

The muscle covered black man got up and told her to follow.

They descended down a set of outside steps to another balcony. Jenna could feel his thick load begin to ooze down her cum-covered tits and neck. As they neared the edge of the railing he unbolted a small gate and stepped out onto a platform; she followed. He opened a cabinet, grabbed a blanket, a canvas bag and a towel. He gave her the towel and told her she could wipe off her face, but not her tits.

They proceeded forward into a small open-air gondola style elevator. Jenna nervously followed; she figured it must be safe if he was riding in it too. Cole closed the little gate door behind her and pushed a nearby button. The elevator car lurched as they headed down towards the beach below. It moved very slowly as he moved forward and kissed her on the lips. His tongue parted her mouth and they were soon passionately kissing as they descended down the cliff.

Cole pulled away and spun her around so she faced the ocean as he kissed and nibbled around her slender neck; his still-hard cock rubbed between her ass cheeks as he inhaled her scent. He instructed her to massage more of his seed around her cum-covered tits. Jenna was instantly mesmerized by the beauty as the ocean waves crashed on the moonlit beach below while his slippery paste oozed between her fingers

When they reached the bottom, he led her across the beach towards the ocean. About 30 feet from the water, he stopped and told her to lay out the blanket and get down on her knees. He reached into the canvas bag, pulled out a starter and lit a fire in a pit that his staff had prepared earlier in the day.

Cole turned and eyed her from several feet away.

Jenna looked phenomenal in the flickering light from the fire perched nakedly on her knees with her big cum-covered shimmering tits beckoning him. He slowly walked up and fed her his cock. The beautiful blonde extended her tongue and licked along the underside and down to his balls. Jenna took turns sucking his balls into her mouth before kissing back up his shaft.

"Open your mouth!"

Cole sunk his cockhead between her sexy lips. He then pushed several inches of his fat black cock into her mouth, she did her best to swirl her tongue, but it was difficult with her mouth so full.

As she continued to suck and lick the dark stick Cole announced, "That's it, suck that nigger cock and get it all wet, cuz I'm going to fuck you with it on this beach!"

She pulled away and pleaded, "Bull, please don't be mad, but haven't I done enough to satisfy you already? I've never been unfaithful to my husband until tonight. At least if I can keep my vagina...I mean pussy, private only to him, I feel I could maintain some faithfulness to him."

"Faithful pussy?" He laughed. "What did you consider that when you were grinding it on my face and begging me to eat you?"

"I am willing to do anything orally or with my hands for you, but I hope you will respect my desire not to have intercourse." She pleaded.

Cole was having fun messing with her, he had every intention of fucking the shit out of her sweet married pussy. He knew from her earlier actions and her comments on the video that she craved big black cock and he was going to make sure she left this beach no longer a nigger dick virgin.

"Why don't you suck it some more and I'll consider it." He lied.

The well-intentioned wife welcomed the apparent reprieve; she proceeded to suck him like a whore.

Cole lay down on the blanket and pulled her hair aside as she felated him like it was her last meal. Jenna Nielsen, his married real estate agent, even licked his asshole. She made lots of moaning and gasping sounds in an attempt to get him off. Jenna also resorted to begging, "Bull your cock is so fucking big, I love it. And your huge balls are so full of cum...please shoot it into my mouth again."

Jenna was giving him a world class blowjob, but Cole Steele had amazing staying power and could pretty much control when he would or wouldn't cum. However at this moment she was giving his cum-control capabilities a serious test. Nonetheless, he was saving his next load for her fertile pussy. He started turning the tables on her.

"You love sucking that big black cock, don't you Jenna?"

"Yes Bull, please cum for me," she begged.

"I bet your pussy is soaking wet isn't it?"

"Yes...dripping in anticipation of your big load!" She whined.

Cole said, "Climb onto my face and show me how wet you are."

Jenna readily climbed into a sixty-nine on top of him. He started vigorously eating her pussy and before long had her moaning, whimpering and grinding her pussy on his face. "Bull that feels so good, oh my God that's good, you're going to make me cum again!"

It took everything in his power to stop eating her delicious snatch. He pulled his face away and lied, "My tongue is getting tired from our earlier session; I can't do anymore for awhile."

"Oh...okay" she whimpered. He could hear the disappointment in her voice.

"Why don't you spin around and rub your pussy on my cock. You don't have to put it inside; I'll bet you can get off rubbing it along the big veins."

She questioned his motives but Jenna was so horny she agreed anyway. She spun around and lowered her wet married slit along his huge shaft; the horny wife slowly slid forward and back on his dick as it rested thickly on his rippled stomach. Cole could feel her wetness dripping onto his dick. It wasn't long before Jenna moved more urgently.

The callous black man reached up and squeezed her incredible tits, "Does that feel like you were hoping Jenna?"

"Yes," she whined. "It's so thick and hard...uhn!"

"Can you feel the large veins rubbing along your clit?"

"Yes they're so rough." She moaned absently as she thrust her hips faster.

"I bet you've thought a lot about having my dick deep inside of you, haven't you Jenna?" He asked confidently.

"Yes...I mean no," she stammered.

Cole knew he had her and was just fucking with her now. "Why don't you just let the head slip inside. That won't be unfaithful to your husband would it?" He suggested as he leaned forward and sucked on one of her succulent tits.

Jenna was no longer thinking straight. She was fucked up and horny as hell. "I guess that wouldn't count if I only did that." She leaned forward to give him better access to her eager nipples.

Cole doubted Jenna could stop now, but he was sure this busty married bitch wouldn't be able to control herself once the big head bullied its way inside.

FifthEstate
FifthEstate
2,720 Followers