UCLA to Big D Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FifthEstate
FifthEstate
2,750 Followers

"Yes, we've tried just about everything and nothing has worked so far."

"I'm sorry to hear that, but they say those things take time. You need to keep a positive attitude Jenna." Cole replied before he took a chance in an effort to validate his earlier suspicions, "Those low sperm count issues can be a challenge to overcome can't they?"

"Oh, did Ryan tell you what our problem is? Most of the time we don't tell people; no sense putting any more pressure on him than he already feels. But yes, we've both learned more about sperm counts than some fertility doctors. I think I could write a book about those tadpoles."

"Bingo...the fishing expedition (no pun intended) paid off. It is Ryan with the problem and it's a sperm thing." Cole confirmed. He tried to sound compassionate when he lied and said, "I know lots of guys with that problem Jenna, most have been able to overcome it with treatment and a positive attitude. But you said you thought he wants kids as much as you? You aren't sure?"

"Oh he says he does, but I've questioned it at times. I'm not sure if it's a defense mechanism because of his problem, but there have been a few times when I've gotten the sense he wants to throw in the towel and accept it." Jenna said sadly.

"Wow, I feel bad for you guys. I wish there was something I could do; I actually have the opposite problem. My doctor tells me I have enough sperm in one blast to impregnate a whole wing of women at a fertility clinic...uh I'm sorry, that probably was an insensitive thing to say." He lied.

"I can't speak to the potency, but I certainly can to the volume!" Jenna said with a small grin and they both laughed lightly.

Realizing Jenna wasn't hurt too deeply by his previous comment he joked with a smile, "Trust me, I'm like a walking sperm bank." He wanted her to know that in addition to his horse cock he was blessed with another attribute that her husband did not possess.

Cole made his point and now saw an opportunity to make some actual positive points with her. "Hey Jenna, I almost forgot, I got you something." He reached behind his chair and pulled out a small gift bag and handed it to her.

"Why did you do that, you certainly didn't need to buy me anything Bull."

"Open it."

Jenna reached into the bag and pulled out a sunglass case. She popped it open and said immediately, "Bull, I can't accept these...they are way too expensive!" She was holding a pair of Linda Farrow Aviator sunglasses. "These cost over $1,000, I really can't accept them Bull." Jenna pleaded.

"I already lost the receipt so you don't have a choice, try them on!"

She rolled her beautiful blue eyes and looked at him cutely before slowly sliding them on. "Wow, these lenses are incredible!" Jenna gushed with a big smile.

"They look great on you!"

"Thank you, but you really didn't have to do that!"

"Stand up and model them for me."

She lowered the Aviators on her nose and looked at him with a suspicious but flirty look. The busty blonde stood and did her best model impression; Jenna was completely nude except for the sunglasses.

"Now turn around and show me the backside."

She laughed and did as he asked, "Wow those are really hot!" Cole said jokingly.

"Oh you can see the glasses really well from behind, can you?" Jenna replied sarcastically with a flirty giggle over her shoulder.

"No I was talking about your ass cheeks!" They both laughed as she playfully twerked her gorgeous butt at him before lightly slapping his shoulder as she sat back down and took another drink from her beer.

Jenna sat quietly thinking about the conversation they'd just had about Cole's potency as she admired the spectacular view of the coast through her new shades, "Do you get out on your boat...or should I say ship much Bull?"

He laughed and said, "Technically, it's a yacht, but yes it is one of the things I'm going to miss the most about moving to Texas. Jerry Jones is actually buying it; he made me an offer I couldn't refuse as part of my contract negotiations. The old man is going to moor it in Ventura near where the Cowboys have their training camp in Oxnard. But he said he is going to have to change the name."

"I guess Jerry's not as well endowed as you are Bull!" Jenna joked.

"Only in his checkbook I assume. You're pretty perceptive Jenna; very few guests I bring on the boat decipher the meaning of the name. Most think it's a reference to a clock and proximity to heaven."

"Since I nearly made the journey only minutes ago, I guess I could see how some might think that!"

Cole laughed, "Yeah I could tell you weren't far away from the pearly gates."

She chimed back in, "But it's a clever reference and it couldn't be more accurate!"

"Ah, I'm glad you feel that way!" Cole responded proudly, he certainly didn't mind when Jenna complemented his huge cock, which seemed to be more often the longer they spent together.

While Jenna had brought it up, this discussion was embarrassing her, so she changed the topic, "Aren't you going to miss living here? I haven't spent a lot of time in Dallas, but it certainly isn't Malibu!"

"I'll probably buy a small beach house here so I'll have a place to stay when I'm not in Texas. I plan on playing 6 or 7 more years for the Cowboys and then I want to retire in Southern California, probably San Diego. I'd like to settle down at some point and raise a family. I love kids and want to have a bunch." Cole replied wanting to see what kind of reaction he'd get from Jenna.

"I hope you don't mind me saying this, but you don't strike me as the settling down type." She replied, hopeful he wouldn't get angry.

"Oh, I use that term loosely," he said with a smile. "I really do want to have a family, but whatever woman I marry is going to have to have an open mind about relationships. As you've learned, I have quite an appetite for sex and I'm not sure one woman can satisfy my needs!"

"You mean you want to be able to cheat whenever you want?" Jenna asked incredulously.

"It won't be cheating...she'll know about any extra-marital activity I have, in fact I'll expect that she be a part of it whenever possible." He responded matter-of-factly.

"You mean like threesomes?" Jenna asked, her voice cracking slightly.

"Or foursomes or moresomes, I really like sex with more than one woman at a time so she'll certainly need to be bisexual and enthusiastic about eating pussy. Sometimes I enjoy watching almost as much as participating!" He said. Cole was aware that Jenna had engaged in lesbian sex in the past and he hoped this conversation would stimulate her to think more deeply about how exciting living with him could be.

Cole didn't know it, but it was having the desired effect.

"You think you can find a woman who'd make a good mother who would also want a lifestyle like that?" Jenna asked uneasily.

He looked at her intently and said, "I bet I wouldn't have to look very far." He held her gaze until she turned her head away.

Jenna felt her pussy moistening.

"What about when the kids come along, you aren't worried about them finding out?" She finally asked in an attempt to overcome the awkward silence.

"That's what they make large mansions for. The kids will have their own wing, complete with a nanny. Mama and I will have our own with locks and backdoor entrances and exits. I'm building the Dallas house with that in mind." Cole said smiling. "We'll be able to bring friends in and out without a problem. And if the kids and I are out swimming in the pool and mom gets a hankering to go into the house and have an afternoon quickie with a friend or the nanny, I'll happily stay outside with the little ones!"

"It sounds like you've given this a lot of thought Bull." Jenna concluded with a small nervous smile.

"Lots of other guys who've been around the league for a while have given me advice. I'm not the only brother who likes sex with lots of white women, but also desires to be a husband and a father."

He went on, "But I don't want to come off as insincere or uncommitted; I will worship my wife and children and make sure they have the best of everything. I look forward to family vacations, romantic anniversaries, coaching little league and attending dance recitals."

Jenna thought to herself that she was actually a little jealous of the woman that Cole would marry one day. She was beginning to question if he wasn't the callous person she thought he was previously. Hearing him talk about family vacations and dance recitals was helping change her opinion of him..."His future wife is certainly going to have an interesting and exciting life. He's rich, good looking and GREAT in bed...he may not actually be a bad father either."

"So we've talked enough about me, what about you Jenna. I know you guys live a very active lifestyle, and based on your amazing tan, I suspect you spend a lot of time outdoors? Do you hang out at the beach much?"

"We go to the beach quite a bit and surf whenever we can."

"I forgot you were a surfer Jenna, speaking of surfers, that group we cruised past a little while ago got quite a show!"

The comment caught her off guard. She replied, "I didn't see any surfers; I guess my face was pressed into the towel at that point or maybe I was staring up at the sky while you were pulling on my hair."

He laughed. "There was a group of 5 or 6 of them who watched intently as we cruised by. Hopefully none of those guys recognized you," Cole feigned his concern.

"Our group doesn't surf around here; I can't imagine anyone I know being out here this afternoon." She said confidently.

Jenna had no idea that her surf buddies had all watched Cole fucking the shit out of her.

"You guys ever see any good sex shows on passing boats?" Cole asked jokingly.

"We've seen our fair share of topless girls, and a few blowjobs, but never full-blown sex." Jenna responded. "We only get out once or twice a week but it's a great way to relieve stress."

"It sounds like fun, but how does the stress relief compare to what we just did?" Cole asked as he popped the cap on a couple more beers and handed her one.

Jenna hesitated for a few seconds before she responded with the same guilty smile as before, "You don't really need me to answer that do you?" She took a big gulp from her beer.

Cole laughed and said, "Maybe you can teach me to surf sometime Jenna."

She took another sip from her beer. Her pussy was still wet from the group sex discussion. The formerly faithful wife couldn't believe she was about to do what she was about to do, but couldn't help herself...she was heavily buzzed and fucking horny.

The gorgeous blonde set her beer down, stood up in front of him completely naked except for her new glasses and sexily purred, "Forget the surf lessons..." she moved forward and slowly straddled his legs and lowered herself into his lap, "...the only LONGBOARD I want to ride right now is the one hanging between your legs!"

Jenna slid her wet pussy against his cock and continued, "I really like my new glasses and since you're in the giving mood, why don't you remind me how your yacht got its name...and give me ALL ELEVEN FROM HEAVEN again!" She said sexily before sticking her tongue in his mouth.

Cole Steele couldn't be more turned-on.

After several minutes of kissing him hungrily and grinding her horny pussy against his fat dick, she kissed her way to his ear and whispered, "Please don't make me beg for it again you black fucker..." she planted more kisses around his face and neck before she whispered again, "...but I will if I have to!"

The tiger was back!

*****

Later that night Jenna and Ryan's surfing buddy, Nick Manning, went to the U.S. Maritime Vessel Registry website and entered the keyword "Eleven" into the search box for yachts between 70' and 100'. Four vessels popped up in the results screen. Two boats were registered on the East Coast and one in Louisiana.

The fourth was registered in Santa Monica, California.

Nick clicked on the last listing. The boat was registered to none other than Cole Steele, the pro football player and was titled Eleven From Heaven. Nick smiled and said to himself, "I knew I saw 'Eleven' in the name...WTF does that name mean though?"

Ryan Nielsen's surfing buddy thought some more about it and was quickly convinced that the big black dude pounding the hot blonde on the yacht must have been the superstar football player. Nick suddenly got a vision of the sexy chick Cole Steele was pounding on his boat...long blonde wavy hair, tan, thin, big tits, bubble ass...great legs. He reached down and stroked his cock as he replayed the scene in his mind. Something about her looked very familiar...

"Cole Steele dates lots of famous women, I wonder if I know her?"

*****

When they got back to Cole's place he told her to shower and make herself look as sexy as possible. Jenna took a long hot shower and realized it was the first time since she'd been here, that she'd showered alone. Jenna was actually disappointed in herself for hoping that he would join her.

The gorgeous wife spent the next 90 minutes getting ready. Jenna was naturally beautiful and rarely spent too long on her hair or makeup, but when she wanted to, she could make herself look positively stunning. She looked in the mirror and thought..."I look pretty damn hot right now!"

She wouldn't look quite so good in about 45 minute's time.

Jenna emerged from the bathroom; Cole smiled a very approving smile. The large black man led her to the lingerie closet and picked out a sexy light blue babydoll with thin shoulder straps. He removed her towel and admired her beautiful tits. "It's a shame covering these up with anything, but this babydoll should show em off pretty nicely." He said as he reached out and squeezed them deeply.

Jenna nodded embarrassingly before slipping on the lingerie; Cole again smiled his approval. He told her to find some high heels as he walked out to change into his suit.

She had to admit that he looked very handsome when joined her again. His classic black tapered suit and smart colorful tie made him look like a GQ model. They enjoyed a light dinner downstairs before heading out to the waiting car.

Jenna wondered nervously where he was taking her dressed only in lingerie.

As they pulled out of Cole's circular drive in the limousine, Cole unbuttoned his pants and looked over at Jenna and then back at his lap. She readily understood his expectations.

"Okay, we only have about 45 minutes, so you're gonna have to get those wet lips and tongue to work!" She crawled down between his legs and unzipped his zipper with her teeth. He lifted his big muscular ass as she pulled his suit pants down to his ankles. "I don't trust that you can swallow it all, so you better take my pants off so you don't spill all over them..." He chided.

The young wife quickly slid off his loafers and removed his pants entirely. He instructed her to hang them neatly on the nearby hanger.

Jenna crawled back between his legs and ran her hand along the huge lump inside his boxers. "Bull it's so big even when it's not hard." She reached down with her other hand and cupped his massive balls through the fabric as he spread his legs to encourage her. The formerly faithful wife was disappointed in herself for feeling this way, but even following an afternoon of wild sex on his yacht, Jenna was horny again and couldn't wait to suck Cole's magnificent cock.

Cole lifted his ass again and this time she pulled his boxers down to his ankles. She quickly grabbed his long limp shaft and stroked it with her small hand. Jenna lowered her mouth kissed the rubbery head several times before she sluttishly swirled her tongue around it. "It taste's so good Bull, my mouth is so full!" She complemented before she stroked, licked and sucked him with enthusiasm for the next several minutes; he was soon as hard as rock.

Cole loved the way she looked with her full lips around his dick. Saliva flowed from her lips, down her chin and dripped between her tits. The lingerie he chose for her accentuated her fantastic breasts, he reached down to touch them. Cole was aroused as he thought about what they'd done earlier on the boat and what this exciting night would bring.

His head fell backwards as his eyes rolled back in his head. His coaching was paying dividends; Jenna Nielsen could now suck a really mean cock. The married blonde flicked her tongue on the sensitive area underneath his head and licked along the underside. She continued to excitedly stroke his wet shaft as she lowered her mouth and sucked and nibbled his balls. Cole knew she had a thing for large testicles; she was already obsessed with his.

"You love sucking my nuts, don't you Jenna?"

"Yes Bull, mmm...they're so big and hot!" She replied between licks.

"How about my cock, what do you think about the Mamba?"

Jenna stroked him faster as she looked up at him, "It's amazing Bull, you know I love the big snake!"

"Yeah Jenna, you suck a pretty nice cock, but how do you feel about eating pussy?"

The question caught her by surprise, she stopped what she was doing and replied, "That's gross Bull, I'm not gay!"

"Don't stop till I tell you to stop!" He ordered. She went back to stroking his shaft and licking his hot balls.

"So you are telling me you've never had lesbian sex Jenna?"

She now had his head in her mouth. Jenna pulled it out and claimed, "No I could never do that!" She licked around the head again.

He didn't think she sounded very convincing, "Are you sure you aren't lying to me? I don't like to be lied to!"

Jenna didn't know how, but she sensed he knew something about her past. She was afraid he would eventually get her to admit it anyway so she finally admitted, "I'm sorry I didn't say it before, but there was this one time in college...but I'm very ashamed of it."

"Tell me more!" He demanded. "And don't stop stroking my shaft and playing with my balls while you do it!"

As she stroked it with her wet fingers, Jenna spoke softly, "I had a roommate one summer near the beach in..."

"SANTA MONICA"...he blurted out before she could finish.

Jenna let his sloppy cock plop from her mouth as she looked up at him incredulously, "How do you know about that Bull?" The blonde wife asked panic stricken.

"Pull those little straps off your shoulders and let me see those nice titties!"

Jenna slid the straps off her shoulders and let the top of her lingerie fall, exposing her perfect tits. He reached out and rubbed them and told her to go back to sucking his cock in earnest as he told her how he knew. They had 35 minutes before they would arrive and he wanted to time things perfectly.

As Jenna's lips engulfed the fat head and her cheeks vacuumed expertly, he said, "Back in our senior year a bunch of us football players went out drinking one night and everyone except me got pretty fucked up...lick around the head like I showed you...yeah just like that...someone asked the group, what's the wildest sex you've ever had in your life?"

Jenna didn't like where this was going, but she knew he would be angry if she didn't continue pleasing him. She took his cock as deep as she could while she played with his big balls. He said, "Oh yeah...that feels good, keep doing that! A bunch of the guys told great fuck stories. When it came to my turn everyone laughed as they knew I was more into football than girls and didn't have any good stories to tell. The last person to tell was...Ryan."

Jenna gasped.

"Don't stop sucking that dick girl...take it nice and deep, uh huh!"

"Ryan was really fucked up that night and I don't think he remembered telling us the next day, but I doubt any of the guys that were there ever forgot." Cole said as he pulled her hair aside so he could watch his cock disappear between her saliva and pre-cum soaked lips.

FifthEstate
FifthEstate
2,750 Followers