UCLA to Big D Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FifthEstate
FifthEstate
2,745 Followers

Jenna and Gina were listening intently and guiltily fantasizing about what would transpire at the hotel. Jenna took another drink from her champagne and casually looked in Gina's direction. She subtly glanced at the beautiful blonde's big tits and gorgeous face. Gina's nipples were hard from the excitement of Monica's story. Gina noticed her stare and returned a gaze at Jenna's beautiful body in her sexy lingerie. She noticed a damp spot on Jenna's panties.

The three girls on the porn video had now removed their bikinis and were making out as they took turns sucking and kissing each other's breasts in the hot tub. One of them had beautiful D-cup tits and the other two were paying most of the attention to her.

Monica took a drink from her champagne and went on with the story...I arrived at the hotel at 4:00 p.m. Room 2201 was the Penthouse Suite. Rose petals were scattered on the floor and bedspread. The butterflies in my stomach felt like Pterodactyls as I set my bag down and walked around checking out the spacious room. I could see the Pacific Ocean and the Queen Mary in the harbor from the big picture windows that provided a 180 degree view to the West. I walked out on to the balcony and felt the cool ocean breeze and warm glow from the sun on my skin.

I walked back into the room and noticed a couple of trays on the large coffee table in front of the 82" big screen television. One tray contained two shots of tequila and two squares of dark chocolate and a note that read, "Consume these before your Black Master arrives!"

I was actually happy to do the shots as I was nervous as hell and they helped calm me down. I lifted one of the dark chocolate squares to my nose and could smell the unmistakable scent of marijuana. I had not smoked pot in years and had never had edibles. I had heard from friends that the edibles could get you really fucked up if you weren't careful about the dosages. I didn't see that I had a choice and I wasn't about to fail my first test so I proceeded to eat them both.

The other tray contained lubricants, massage oils, edible motion lotions, etc. I was happy to see those there as my pussy and butt had only stopped hurting on Wednesday from Nate and after seeing Hank's big dick, I knew I was going to need plenty of lubrication.

The wet bar was stocked with more booze than two people could drink in a month and two bottles of champagne were chilling on ice. There was a post-it note on the big screen that said to turn on the TV to channel 199 and have it playing when your Black Master arrives.

I checked my watch and it showed 4:10 p.m. The tequila was already kicking in and I was feeling much more relaxed. I grabbed my bag and went into the bathroom. The large bathroom contained a vanity with two sinks, a walk-in shower, and a large Jacuzzi tub.

I put my hair up and applied my make-up and the red lipstick that Hank had requested. I took off all my clothes and put them in my bag. I'm not sure why, but I sprayed perfume on my tits and pussy mound. I pulled the red tights and high heels from my bag and slipped them on. Lastly, I reached into my purse and put on my librarian glasses. I looked in the full length mirror and had to admit, I looked pretty fucking hot. All I could think of was that I looked like bait for a hungry shark.

The pot and tequila were kicking in and I was beginning to loosen up a little.

I turned on the TV to channel 199 and to no surprise a porn movie came on. A young blonde housewife was sucking on the huge cock of her black swimming pool cleaner. I climbed up onto the bed and got into the position that Hank had requested with my ass in the air and facing the door. I looked over and the clock read 4:25 p.m.

I watched the pool cleaner shove his cock further into the blonde housewife's throat. I couldn't believe she could take his big dick so deep. I reached between my legs and ran my middle finger through my pussy slit. I was soaking wet! The pool cleaner grunted and pulled his cock from her mouth and blasted his load all over the young wife's pretty face.

Suddenly the door opened and Hank Johnson Jr. entered the spacious room with a huge smile on his face. "What do we have here?" He bellowed. "It's not every day you walk into your hotel room and a whore is waiting naked for you on your bed watching a black bro paint a blonde's face with his jis!"

He later told me that the scene in the room was exactly as he had pictured, but his married math teacher (me) was even hotter than he had imagined. My tight little ass and protruding pussy lips looked like a target as I wiggled my butt in his direction.

He circled the bed, checking out my body from every angle. "Kneel up on your knees and rub those big titties and play with your nipples for me slut." He commanded.

I did as I was told and he whistled out loud and said, "Monica I suspected you had some nice tits covered up under all those conservative shirts you wear, but I had no idea they were so nice and round with big nipples. I can't wait to lick and taste those baby's! You'd like that wouldn't you?"

"Yes Black Master."

"Yes what slut?"

"I'd like for you to lick and suck my breasts Black Master." I responded quietly.

I couldn't believe I was having this conversation with one of my students. For the past several months in class, I had been the one commanding respect and setting expectations. The situation was now completely reversed and now this 18-year-old man-child was in charge and I was expected to do exactly what I was told!

"Oh those nice tits will get plenty of licking and sucking, but first I want to check out that tight little ass of yours! Get back down on all fours and crawl over here to me!"

I crawled up to him at the edge of the bed.

"Move around and bring that sweet little ass here in front of me...Oooh, now that's the ass I've been thinking about since last Sunday! Put your head down and keep that tight butt raised! Fuckin A...you got yourself some big pouty pussy lips! And look...I can see beads of wetness on em...you are fucking horny for some big black cock right now aren't you Ms. O'Neil?"

"Yes Black Master, I am turned-on right now!"

"Horny right now for what?"

"Your big cock Black Master!"

"I bet you are. Trust me, you'll get more of it than you can imagine, but right now, put your fingers back between your legs and play with your married pussy!" He commanded.

I brought my right hand back and slid my middle finger down my wet pussy slit. He got down on his knees so he could watch me up close. I was very wet and he could see my juices flow across my now soaked fingers. He moved right in between my legs and took a big sniff, "Wow, that wet married pussy sure smells good!"

He hadn't even touched me yet and I couldn't believe how wet I was. The chocolate pot treats were kicking in and I was feeling more relaxed, but still nervous.

I kept playing with my pussy as he stood up and leaned over my ass. Suddenly, I felt a large saliva ball splatter on my butthole. I flinched and an audible gasp came out of my mouth. He watched as his spit trickled down my ass and across my puffy pussy lips. He did it two more times. As I rubbed my clit and felt the wetness from his spit on my asshole, I was starting to get very aroused. That all changed quickly...

Suddenly there was a very hard slap on my ass...WHACK! "Monica, you have several months of payback punishment coming your way!" He shouted.

"What do you mean Hank?"

"What did you just call me whore?" He screamed again.

"I mean Black Master...I'm sorr...WHACK! He spanked me hard again.

"Don't ever address me without my Master title, do you understand?"

"Yes, it was an acciden..." WHACK! I screamed in pain.

"How many times did you send me to detention this semester?"

I didn't know, but I knew it was more than once...

"Three times you fucking bitch!" He screamed.

WHACK...WHACK...WHACK...He spanked me three more times very hard for having done so. I was now crying out loud but recalling my conversation with Roger, I told Hank I had made a big mistake in sending him to detention and I deserved whatever he wanted to do to me.

"Do you remember making fun of me in front of the class when I didn't know what 'PI' was? Well I remember, and now I'm going to take it out on your 'Pie' bitch..." WHACK!

"I'm sorry for all those mistakes I made Black Master...please let me make it up to you!" I cried.

"Oh, now you want to make it up to me...you weren't so relenting when I was sitting in detention!" Hank scolded me. "How are you going to make it up to me?"

"How about if I suck your cock?" I pleaded.

"Oh now the truth comes out...you can't wait to get yourself another taste of nigger dick, so you conveniently use that as an excuse to get out of your punishment...but you're lucky slut, I am in a forgiving mood, so I'll give you your wish!" He got up and walked over to one of the couches in front of the big screen and sat down.

"Crawl on your hands and knees over here and come get your prize!" He had a big smile on his face as he watched me crawl across the carpet on all fours.

"Since you look like a dog Ms. O'Neil, go ahead and bark like one too!" He laughed.

I swallowed my pride and barked several times for his pleasure. He laughed and told me to put my head in his lap and "lick around till you find your bone doggy". It didn't take long as I quickly located something that felt like a salami in his shorts. He stood up and removed his shirt. At 6'-4 and 215 lbs, his thin muscular upper body was definitely that of an athlete. His washboard abs were very impressive. I sat on my knees admiring his body as he looked down at me with a hungry look on his handsome face.

He told me to lick my lips and get ready for my special treat. I did so instinctively as my pulse increased in anticipation.

He reached down, unbuttoned his pants, and let them fall to the floor. My eyes got big as I saw the hard outline of his cock in his mid-length stretch briefs. Aside from the previous weekend, which I had no recollection of, I'd never had sex with a man with a truly large cock and I found myself shaking with nervousness. He pulled my head forward and I licked along the huge shaft through his underwear.

He laughed, "I know you can't help yourself Ms. O'Neil, but I assure you it tastes much better without the briefs...pull them down and taste for yourself!"

I moved like I was in a trance as I slowly reached up and grasped the elastic band with both hands and slowly pulled them down to his knees. As I did so, his big black cock sprang forward and hit me in the face. Having seen it limp earlier in the week, I assumed I knew what to expect, but I was completely unprepared now that it was rock hard and aimed between my eyes. I stared down the length of it like a loaded weapon; it had to be 10 inches long and as thick as a big cucumber. Hank's cock was as black as ebony and had huge veins running the length. The head looked like an evil black door knob. I was reminded of the joke my husband made earlier in the week about Hank likely being hung like a horse...the only thought that resonated in my mind at that moment was CLYDESDALE.

"Oh my God," escaped my lips as it hung in the air in front of my face..."Oh my God..."

Hank got a big smile on his face as he stood over me and voiced, "Yes I will be your Sex God teach and this stick is gonna be your sexual savior!" He lifted it up and said, "...And these big balls right here are gonna fill you up with more Holy black baby cream than that little married pussy has ever dreamed of!"

As I remained frozen he brought his dick forward and rubbed it around my face. The scent was intoxicatingly masculine; I knew from that moment that I was his to do anything he pleased. My black student rubbed the big head on my lips first, then proceeded to smear my red lipstick on my cheeks, nose, and forehead. He pushed it under my glasses, dislodged them and then proceeded to rub it around my eye sockets. The head felt like a huge soft rubber mushroom as he pressed it around my face.

"Stick out your tongue!" He commanded. I stuck it out and he slapped it playfully with his dick, "Lick right under the head."

As I extended my tongue and licked the underside of his mushroom head, he began to tease me by moving it around and laughing as my tongue chased the big black moving target.

"It looks like that black snake moves a little fast for you Monica, here try these, they don't move too fast, except I suspect when they're bouncing off your ass. He lifted his cock and brought his balls to my mouth. "Lick and suck on them for a little while." With my tongue already extended he placed his scrotum on it. I licked one of his huge balls and swirled my tongue around on it, "Lick the other one now!"

He slowly stroked his dick as I pleasured his testicles.

His ball sack was hairless and his balls were too big for me to take completely in my mouth. I sucked on them individually and let them pop in and out. My husband loved it when I sucked on his much smaller nuts, but I always found the hair to be a turnoff. Surprisingly, I found myself wanting to take Hank's smooth balls in my mouth and suck on them. "Yeah, Ms. O'Neil now you're getting the hang of it. You like the way those hot black nuts taste don't you slut?"

"Yes Black Master, I like how big and smooth they are." I admitted honestly between licks.

"I haven't blown a nut since I found out on Sunday that you'd be sucking my cock tonight. If you think the outside of my balls taste good, just wait till you taste what's inside of them. I made sure to save my first big load for your hungry mouth! What do you think about that, teach?"

That admission made me very nervous, but I remembered what Roger told me, so I responded, "I can't wait for you to shoot it into my mouth Black Master!" I said as I slobbered on the ebony twins.

"Wow Monica I never thought you would be such a horny black seed lover. I'll tell you what, I'll give you what you want, but I'm kind of thirsty at the moment. Go over and get me a beer out of the fridge and then come back here and I'll teach you how I want my dick sucked!"

"Yes Black Master." I said before slowly getting up and walking sexily to the wet bar and grabbing a beer and opening it for him. As I turned to walk back to where he was, he had already sat down on the couch and was stroking his cock as he watched me approach with another big smile on his face.

"Bring me that beer and then step out in front of me and let me check out that fucking hot body of yours!" He demanded.

I did as he said and was now standing about 5 feet in front of him as he took the first drink from his beer.

"Monica, me and all the other guys in class have wanted to fuck you since the first time you walked into our room. We made bets if you were a horny bitch or a prude. I have to admit that I bet you were a cock tease, but I can see now that I was wrong and you are indeed hungry for some black dick. You won't have to wait long to get what you want, but you need to show me how bad you want it first!"

"Dance for me and play with yourself...start off by rubbing those nice titties and nipples."

The porn movie soundtrack made for good stripper music, but I danced awkwardly in the 5 inch heels. I had always been an athlete and not so much a dancer and I definitely wasn't used to the heels...especially after the 2 shots and the pot.

"I sure like the way you look in those red tights and heels. And those sweet tits and sexy ass are getting it done for your Black Master. But white girl, I sure hope you fuck with more rhythm than you dance."

I played with my boobs and tweaked my nipples for him. I danced more closely and held my tits together near his smiling face. "Wow those are some nice titties; I can't wait to spray some black baby juice all over them! Now turn around and wiggle that hot little ass in my face!"

I slowly turned and wiggled my butt in front of him. He reached out and softly rubbed my ass cheeks with his big hands. Hank pulled me closer and massaged them with both hands before he pulled me against his face and stuck his tongue in my butt. A slight moan escaped from my mouth as he licked my sensitive asshole with his long tongue. I hated that it felt so good.

"You have a hot little ass Monica, you sure liked it when my black brother filled it with his seed in Vegas, after I break in your tight married pussy, I'll make my own deposit! But first things first, turn around and get down on your knees."

I turned and knelt down in front of him as he sat with his legs spread on the couch. His semi-hard dick lay on his muscular stomach. The huge mushroom head rested about 2 inches above his bellybutton and his smooth balls rested on the leather couch cushions. I was nervous as I stared at it. Suddenly, it twitched and rose up and I gasped and nearly jumped. He laughed out loud and told me not to be scared as although it got angry sometimes, it wouldn't bite.

Hank was leaning back looking at me as he said, "It's time for you to learn the art of sucking my cock! I couldn't believe how confident and commanding he was. "Without using your hands, start at my balls and slowly lick all the way up my shaft to the underside of the head."

I lowered my head and did exactly as I was told. His dick was so hot; I thought it was going to burn my tongue. "Do it again over and over until I tell you to stop...slobber all over it!"

He sat there drinking his beer as he watched me lick his huge dick like a fudgesicle for the next several minutes. He poured some beer on it and told me to lick it off.

After 15 minutes, he urged, "Go get me another beer and come back here and get back on your knees. Do it fast so I can give you your next set of dick sucking instructions!"

I got up quickly and made my way to the refrigerator as fast as the heels would allow. He watched me like a hungry animal as I came back quickly, handed him his beer and got back down on my knees.

"Spit on it!" He commanded. I filled my mouth with saliva and spit on the shaft. "I see that you got your wedding rings back from the redheaded rug-muncher, use that hand to stroke my shaft as you lick and suck the head!"

My hand felt small as I stroked the thick shaft. I couldn't even get my fingers all the way around it. His hot dick pulsated as I slowly jacked him off and a large drop of pre-cum formed at the tip.

"Lick the tip with your tongue teach and tell me how much you like the taste of my seed," he said as he ran his long fingers through my hair.

I extended my tongue and fluttered it across the tip of his cock. I licked around the entire head and smeared his silky cream with my tongue.

"Black Master, your hot cum tastes good!" I complemented between wet licks.

"I knew you would like it...but that's just an appetizer; wait till you get the real thing. My balls are stirring up a nice batch for you right now...you're going to get to suck it all out!"

I opened my mouth as wide as I could and took his head inside. I liked giving head to my husband, but his cock was not nearly this big and I found it hard to breathe as Hank's dick filled my mouth completely.

He told me to breathe through my nose, "That's it, suck that big head and imagine what it's going to feel like penetrating your married pussy," he bragged cockily. "Tell me how much better it tastes than your husband's little dick!"

I hesitated before I responded.

He pulled it out of my mouth and slapped it against my face and said, "Answer the question and say it with emotion and detail just like you tell us to do in class, bitch!"

He was using my own instruction techniques on me.

FifthEstate
FifthEstate
2,745 Followers