UCLA to Big D Ch. 11

Story Info
Corrupt cop cuts deal to ensnare buddie's big-titted wife.
14.2k words
4.6
75.3k
34

Part 11 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 03/17/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FifthEstate
FifthEstate
2,751 Followers

In this chapter, the story takes an unexpected turn as Cole is forced to concede to the demands of a nefarious character to execute his new plan of keeping Jenna beyond the original three-week agreement that he made with her husband...

As has been the case in previous chapters this one will make more sense if you read the story from the beginning, but also like previous chapters, it is not a necessity to read those first, you'll enjoy it as a standalone too.

Any references to celebrities or real-life people or places are purely fictional. Any and all sexual situations regarding these individuals are consensual.

This chapter starts off the morning following the orgy at Paul Washington's mansion...

*****

Jenna awoke late in the morning in Cole's bed. She was naked and her head was pounding. There was a bottle of Tylenol, birth control placebos, and a note on the night stand. She picked it up, blinked several times, and read:

Jenna,

I went on a quick offshore fishing trip with some buddies. Feel free to enjoy the house anyway you choose. You're welcome to use the pool or the gym or anything else you want to do. You know where the closet is if you're looking for swim or workout wear. My only requirement is that you remain naked or wear the lingerie I've laid out for you when you are in and around the house.

I will not have cell phone coverage, so Carl is in charge. Please don't do anything to make him question your commitment to our agreement.

When you get hungry, use the phone on my nightstand. Dial "0" and either Maria or Juanita will pick up. You can order food and they'll have it waiting when you get downstairs. Mario will prepare dinner.

I left some Tylenol and birth control pills for you. I hope your head isn't pounding too bad, I know I was a little foggy this morning.

Get some rest, I can't wait to get back and spend more time with you!

Cole

Jenna rolled her eyes. "I'm guessing 'spend more time with you' is code for 'fuck your brains out again'." Nonetheless, Jenna was excited to know that she had some time to herself. She was still very tired and thought that a nice afternoon nap would be a great remedy for the way she was feeling at the moment.

As she lay in bed she thought back to the previous night. She quickly remembered her embarrassment from when they arrived at Paul Washington's mansion, "OMG...Paul and Hank saw me covered in Cole's cum. Will they tell Ryan what they saw?" Her heart was beating very quickly as she pondered the horrible thought, "Shit, even if Ryan knows I'm fucking Cole, I wouldn't want him to hear any of the details, especially from his friend Hank Johnson Sr. or that asshole Paul Washington."

Jenna remembered meeting Gina and Monica and doing shots and snorting cocaine with them. She vaguely recalled Hank or Paul feeling her up as she sat on someone's lap. The details got very foggy from there.

She hazily remembered going to the playroom with the other two girls and bits and pieces of the stories they told. However her recollection of the rest of the night was gone. She blacked out at some point...

Ironically, blacked out was a good way to characterize the last several hours of her night. More accurately blacked in and out was even more appropriate, but she had no recollection of the orgy or the three-way with Paul and Hank.

Cole Steele owed both Paul Washington and Hank Johnson, Sr. a great debt for favors they'd done for him over the years, so giving them a night with Jenna Nielsen was his means for payback. A week earlier when he'd put his plan to seduce Jenna in motion, Cole reached out to set it up with each of them. As anticipated, Paul jumped at the chance. Hank was more reluctant based on his relationship with Ryan, Jenna's husband, but ultimately his loyalty to the brothers and his desire to fuck Jenna was too great for him to turn down the opportunity.

What Cole hadn't anticipated was his evolving feelings for Jenna. He was beginning to develop strong feelings for her and he was worried that if she remembered getting fucked by Paul and Hank she might hold it against him and foil his plan to win her over. It was too late to call off the orgy, so he resorted to drugging her instead. He was confident the booze and coke would blur her memory, but he slipped her a little something extra earlier in the evening to ensure it.

It worked like a charm.

For his part, Cole didn't exactly get the short end of the stick. Hank and Paul brought very worthy trading partners to the proceedings. On top of winning $200 for Jenna's pussy eating urgency, Cole enjoyed fucking the shit out of the other two gorgeous married women. However, when it was all said and done, Cole's feelings of jealousy and regret outweighed the pleasure provided by the other two hot wives. He resolved to not share Jenna with another man while she was in his control.

Unfortunately for him, his new sordid plan wouldn't succeed unless he did...

*****

As it turned out, Cole hadn't really gone on a fishing trip at all...

Instead he and Carl Swenson were meeting with Chief Steve Jones of the Pacific Palisades Police Department at a rarely used former jail on the north end of Los Angeles. Only the chiefs from northern Los Angeles area departments had access to the facility. It didn't get much usage these days, but because it was off the media radar, certain departments used it for interrogation and an occasional "attitude adjustment". Chief Steve Jones used it more than anyone else.

One might wonder why the chief of an affluent beachside community would have the need for a clandestine jail facility. The fact was Chief Steve Jones was a dirty cop and he used the facility whenever it benefited him personally. Captain Randy Sayers was in charge of the facility and the small staff of officers who worked there. Sayers was a big burly cop who had come from Compton and was just as filthy as Chief Jones. Captain Sayers had looked the other way or taken numerous payoffs as Jones conducted countless nefarious business activities at the facility.

Steve Jones' dad had been a decorated cop in Los Angeles. The younger Jones had made his name on the tough gang streets of East LA. Unlike his father, he watched and learned how many other unscrupulous officers used the badge to further their self-interests. He never had the same moral compass that made his dad so successful, but he knew how to get what he wanted and he moved up the ranks quickly.

Jones learned that it wasn't always what you knew, but better, who you knew, and what you were willing to do to accomplish your objective. He had snitches and informants that he either paid or threatened, who constantly fed him information that helped him make numerous busts and garner regular department recognition. He made lieutenant by the time he was 25.

Jones brought down several mid-level drug dealers and gang leaders in his first 5 years on the job. He soon became someone who the bad guys realized would be better working for them than against them. One of the up and coming Columbian dealers in the area invited him to a secret meeting to discuss "business" in East LA. The man's name was Carlos Juarez. Jones was nervous to meet him privately, but agreed to do so nonetheless as he figured it was better to know your enemy than not.

They met at one of Juarez's private hideaways. Being the maverick that he was, Lieutenant Jones hadn't told any of his colleagues where he was going or who he was meeting with. Both men were surprised at the age of the other. It turns out they were born three months apart and were both only 26. In spite of the tender nature of their discussion, they found that they liked each other and spent almost 3 hours talking about the drug and gang landscape in East LA.

Juarez and Jones both had an affinity for Cuban cigars and brandy. Juarez quickly figured out that Jones was not the "Lone Ranger" hero that some had made him out to be. He was rough around the edges and Juarez suspected he had vices. Carlos excused himself and called one of his guys to send some girls to join them, "I have a strong feeling that Lieutenant Jones will be one to take the bait!" Juarez said to his man on the other end of the line.

Juarez returned to the room and poured another round of brandy. Jones said he should be going soon, but Juarez could read right through him and quickly determined Jones was more blow-hard than bulldog, "What's your hurry lieutenant, the night is young and I have a feeling it's about to get a lot more exciting."

Moments later the door opened and three beautiful young Mexican girls entered. The mood in the room changed quickly as upbeat Spanish music began to play and the girls began to flirt, laugh and dance with both of them. Juarez pulled out a bottle of tequila and poured a round of shots for everyone. He said to Jones, "They are all legal age for what matters most, but you aren't going to bust me for contributing to the delinquency of minors are you?"

Jones obviously got the veiled reference; Juarez was telling him they were all 18 but not 21.

"I don't even think that's a law in all 50 states!" Jones said with a laugh.

"Ah, good point lieutenant!" The 5 of them downed the shots and Juarez poured another round. The more booze that flowed, the less clothing the girls kept on. After 45 minutes, Juarez excused himself to head to the john. He went upstairs instead and entered the room where his right hand man, Jaime Gonzalez, was already watching the proceedings on a big screen from cameras around the room where Jones and the girls were fooling around.

All three girls were now down to bras and panties. Juarez complemented Gonzalez for his lineup, "Shit they practically look like triplets!" Juarez said to him. "When did they come on board?"

"They were all illegal's from that last group...Mexico City I believe. I've had them all myself, the lieutenant is going to leave a happy man tonight!"

"I actually pay you to do this job Jaime...I think I'm on the wrong end of this deal!" Juarez said and they both laughed.

Gonzalez agreed he had a pretty sweet gig, but it paled in comparison to the world his boss was living in. While these girls were smoking hot, they wouldn't have even made the consideration list for Juarez.

Carlos Juarez's female tastes were very refined. Only girls from certain regions of specific countries were allowed to join the "garden" as he referred to it. Only those between 18 and 22 with specific height, weight, and measurement criteria were even considered. Those that had not been deflowered were obviously held in special regard and would "move to the front of the list". Carlos Juarez had an insatiable thirst for young pussy and most nights his love sanctuary would host 4 or more girls from his "garden".

Juarez and Gonzalez watched as Jones alternated between the three beautiful Mexican girls. He kissed each of them and squeezed their young boobs through their skimpy negligee. He stuck out his chest and displayed his bravado before he suddenly grabbed the bra from the prettiest young girl and ripped it off.

"Oh, our police lieutenant wants to get a little rough I see." Juarez noted. They watched as Jones groped her tits and pushed her down to her knees. He told the other girls to unbutton his pants and feed his cock to the kneeling one.

The girls understood very little English, but knew what he wanted. He took off his shirt and watched as they quickly removed his pants and pulled down his boxers.

Steve Jones was 6'-4" and had been a pretty decent basketball player in college at University of the Pacific in Stockton. He still kept himself in good shape. He also had a big 8 1/2" cock!

All three girls reached for it and took turns stroking it. The girl on her knees licked and sucked his large balls. Jones told the other two girls to take off their tops. They removed each other's; the lieutenant got a big smile on his face. All three had full perky tits.

"Okay there's plenty of dick to go around, but you'll have to take turns. You climb under her and eat her pussy. You climb around behind me and lick my asshole! You keep licking my balls and sucking this cock!" He figured out quickly that they understood very little English, but they seemed to understand what he wanted and did as they were told.

Upstairs Juarez and Gonzalez agreed that the lieutenant was well on his way to joining the Juarez team. "Dude's got a big cock; he'll probably want to get that thing sucked and fucked just about every night. Let's make sure he knows he's welcome to come by whenever he wants for some hot young pussy. If he's into coke, have him take an ounce with him."

"Jaime, over the next few months, take him through the usual process; get him hooked on the pussy and the blow before we start expecting favors. From what I've heard, he is an up and comer on the force; he'll be a great asset to have on our team. His dad was a decorated cop in LA for many years. Hopefully he will be someday too; it'll be good for us!"

"10-4 boss!"

Juarez looked at the screen one last time as Jones now had positioned two of the girls in a 69 while he roughly fucked the one on top from behind and spanked her ass. The third girl was licking his ass and balls from behind. "Nice position lieutenant...one of my favorites as a matter of fact. Spank that 18-year-old tight little ass...enjoy that pussy and of course...welcome to the Juarez Cartel Lieutenant Jones!"

Carlos Juarez walked out the door and down the hall to his bedroom. Five girls from the "garden" were waiting for him on the big bed as he disrobed. Four of them surrounded a new 19-year-old. This one had been moved to the front of the list... Juarez licked his lips as he knew exactly what that meant.

"Ah, I see we have a young seedling in the garden...I do love the scent of a new flower!"

Over the next 3 months Jones enjoyed more young pussy than he could imagine. Sometimes he would visit one of the Juarez properties, other times he would find an envelope on his windshield or under his door with a time, place and hotel key card. And on numerous occasions he would simply get a knock on the door at night by a small group of young "visitors".

Regardless of the venue, the girls would always bring coke to the party. They would bring enough to leave Lieutenant Jones with a nice supply when their "work" was done.

Jones knew the special treatment wasn't going to last forever without expectations so he wasn't surprised when he got a call from Juarez a few months later about getting together to talk.

They met 3 days after that.

"Ah lieutenant, I trust you've been enjoying yourself for the past 3 months?" Juarez said as they shook hands.

"It hasn't been the worst three months of my life Mr. Juarez!" Jones said with a guilty smile.

"Call me Carlos lieutenant."

"Call me Steve, Carlos."

"Tell me Steve; isn't it amazing how good life is when beautiful young pussy is bountiful and energetic?"

"Yes Carlos, I have enjoyed myself very much thanks to your generosity, not just for the girls but for the other gifts as well!"

"I'm very glad to hear that Steve, which brings us to the reason why we are here tonight. All that young pussy and other perks can continue for as long as you desire, but I'm going to need something in return. Are you interested in learning more lieutenant?"

Steve Jones knew this conversation would happen at some point. He was fearful that the expectations would be unreasonable and he'd be faced with a very difficult decision. Still he couldn't deny that his life over the past several months was better than it had ever been and he owed it to himself to find out what it would take to continue enjoying the fruits of his relationship with Carlos Juarez. He responded, "Of course Carlos, nothing is free in this world."

"Good answer Steve, I think you will like my proposal. Basically what I am asking of you is pretty simple: You look the other way anytime anything involves the Juarez Cartel. My dealers and distributors will enjoy 100% free reign to operate without your interference."

"Carlos, you know I can't do..." Jones replied before Juarez cut him off.

"Here me out Steve,"

Juarez continued, "Meanwhile with my help, you systematically take down my competitors one after another. The Juarez Cartel will feed you all the intelligence about my competition's personnel, logistics, facilities, schedules, shipments and products that we have available."

"You will have the chance to be the most successful drug cop in LA and my business will flourish at the same time. As payback for your efforts, not only will you continue to reap the benefits you have for the past 3 months, but I can assure you there will be other rewards that you can't imagine. Do you get my point lieutenant?"

Jones processed the proposal in his head, "I can continue to enjoy all the 'rewards' I've been getting for the last 3 months and all I have to do is focus my efforts on all the other dirt bags out there...why wouldn't I want to do it?"

"Carlos, when you say rewards that I can't imagine...what specifically do you mean, I have a pretty wild imagination?"

"I'll tell you what lieutenant, why don't you spend the night here and you can give me your answer in the morning. Does that sound fair enough?" Juarez responded.

"I suppose," Jones said as he tried to imagine what Juarez had in store for him.

Juarez led Jones down a long corridor and down several sets of stairs to a large wooden doorway. "This will be your personal sanctuary of pleasure tonight Lieutenant Jones. This will represent only a taste of what you will enjoy if you accept my proposal!"

Carlos Juarez opened the door and Steve Jones entered. The cavernous room was dimly lit by burning torches and the musty smell and humidity reminded him of the feeling on the Pirates of the Caribbean ride at Disneyland. Waterfalls splashed onto rocky outcroppings and fed into large pools.

Scattered throughout the underground Nirvana were 12 of the most beautiful girls Jones had ever seen. All of them wearing only loincloths and meager rags to cover their ample assets. Jones walked slowly into the paradise-like setting and gazed around with wide eyes; he barely noticed when Juarez departed and closed the door behind him. Jones wasn't aware, but he was one of the only people aside from Carlos Juarez to ever take a walk into Juarez' "grotto".

Before the night was over, Lieutenant Jones would sew more seeds in Juarez' "garden" than he could possibly imagine.

Over the following 6 months Lieutenant Steve Jones made more drug busts than any cop in Los Angeles history. He was promoted to captain soon thereafter. He spent the next several years moving up the ranks as his uncanny ability to "sniff" out the bad guys led to more successes for the LAPD. Recognition, promotion, drugs, money and pussy all came with his success.

Carlos Juarez's organization grew exponentially and it wasn't long before his cartel was supplying more cocaine into the LA basin than anyone. And while Jones' superiors expressed frustration at their inability to infiltrate the Juarez Cartel, the countless busts on other suppliers by the LAPD's war on drugs campaign was being lauded by every major city in America. Steve Jones was at the center of it all.

Juarez and Jones' relationship continued to grow as they both experienced unrivaled success. Juarez would throw Jones an occasional bone aimed at purging non-producing or unprofitable dealers from within his organization. Jones would make the busts and everyone at LAPD would claim that they were finally making inroads into the powerful Juarez Cartel. The minor busts ensured that no one would suspect that Juarez and Jones were working together.

FifthEstate
FifthEstate
2,751 Followers