UCLA to Big D Ch. 12

Story Info
Dirty cop does dirty things with wife's hot best friend.
18.6k words
4.77
121k
45

Part 12 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 03/17/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FifthEstate
FifthEstate
2,750 Followers

In this chapter, Chief Steve Jones continues with his 48-hour captivation of his wife's best friend. Jones himself is friends with Jenna's husband Ryan Nielsen, but those relationships only contribute to his satisfaction of taking her spectacular body and the humiliation he enjoys from putting her through the process.

As has been the case in previous chapters, this one will make more sense if you read the story from the beginning (or at least chapter 11), but also like previous chapters, it is not a necessity and you'll enjoy it as a standalone story too.

Any references to celebrities or real-life people or places are purely fictional. Any and all sexual situations regarding these individuals are consensual.

This chapter starts off as Jones carries Jenna Nielsen back from the jail cell where the sexy hooker Tiffany had just enjoyed sex with the gorgeous blonde wife.

*****

Chief Jones carried Jenna Nielsen's naked body into the office and set her in a rolling desk chair, "Jenna, I have to put you in this room for a few minutes while I have a serious talk with the captain. I'll get something to cut loose your bound hands and bring you something to wear. Do you want something to drink?" He asked as he hungrily eyed her magnificent body.

Jenna squeezed her legs together trying to obscure her pussy from the chief's view, her fantastic tits were on full display, "Some water would be great Steve, thank you so much."

She watched through the soundproof glass as Pacific Palisades Police Chief Steve Jones rummaged through one of the desks pretending to look for scissors. Eventually he gave up and retrieved a cup of water from the cooler. He brought it back and ogled her amazing tits again. His cock was semi-hard as he played back Jenna's hot sixty-nine sex with the hooker Tiffany in his mind, "This gorgeous married bitch loves to eat pussy...who'd a thunk it?"

"Jenna, I'm sorry but I can't find anything in this place. Captain Sayers should be back in a few minutes, I promise to get something to free your hands and for you to wear when he does. I'm so sorry this happened; I can assure you I will initiate an investigation; I'm not sure why they brought you to this shithole in the first place." As he held the water cup to her lips he admired Jenna's naked body more thoroughly, "God, the things I'm going to do her over the next couple of days..."

Sayers walked back into the office.

"Excuse me Jenna, the captain and I are going to have a heart to heart!" He stormed out and yanked the soundproof door closed behind him.

Jenna watched as her friend Chief Jones berated the captain. His arms were flailing and the veins in his neck were bulging as he laid into the defenseless cop. Jenna was glad to see he was scolding the subordinate officer for the blatant mistreatment she'd endured.

As their conversation reached an obvious fevered pitch, Jenna was amazed to see the captain apparently fighting back; he was screaming back at Jones. Jenna thought to herself "What could he possibly be saying to defend himself?"

Unbeknownst to the gorgeous naked blonde, if she heard what was being argued on the other side of the glass, it would have sounded like this: "Can you believe the way that horny bitch ate that hookers' pussy captain?" Jones yelled as he pointed accusingly at Sayers.

"No she clearly loves mowing box. I think we should put her back in there so we can watch some more!" Sayers fired back as he spread his arms as if he was innocent.

"As tempting as that is, I'm going to get her out of here so I can get started with my plans for her!" Jones responded his arms flailing in the air.

"You're a lucky man chief; deposit a load for me would you!" Sayers screamed as he pounded the desk.

"You bet I will captain, lord knows I'm going to shoot plenty for myself!" Jones yelled back at him.

Both men were doing everything they could to keep a straight face.

Jones pointed at her and shouted, "Look at those big tits Randy have you ever seen better?"

"Fuck no...she's incredible. I'm so jealous you're going to be sucking those things all weekend long!" The captain responded as he angrily pointed at her. "Wasn't that great when that whore snorted that line from between them?"

"Yes, that move gave me a great idea for later tonight. Okay enough of this shit, I'm horny as hell. Give me some fucking scissors and go get that outfit we have for her!" Jones yelled as he pointed to the other room.

Sayers returned a few minutes later holding a short-length leopard-skin coat and matching knee high boots with 5" heels and a pair of scissors.

Jones immediately threw up his hands and made some type of incredulous gesture at the coat and boots, "Holy shit Randy, this coat is perfect. I really like the furry bands around the wrists. Did you remove the buttons as I instructed?" He yelled.

"Yes, when I got your call earlier I had one of the lieutenants do it. Her tits will be hanging out as you requested chief!" Sayers fired back defensively as he shrugged his shoulders.

Jones took the stuff from Sayers and faked his dissatisfaction. He slowly walked back into the soundproof room and said apologetically to Jenna, "You aren't going to believe this, but these are the only clothing items they have in this entire building. Just yesterday they donated everything else they had to the homeless shelter. This worthless fucker doesn't even have a blanket to wrap you up in. I'd give you the shirt off my back Jenna, but I could get severely reprimanded for being out of uniform and I didn't wear my coat today due to the weather. I'm going to get you out of this shithole, but you'll have to make do with this stuff during the transport."

"Thanks Steve, it's better than nothing I guess." Jenna replied acceptingly.

Jones reached down and cut her bound wrists. Jenna breathed a sigh of relief as she flexed her hands and rubbed her stiff wrists before attempting to cover her breasts with her hands.

"Unfortunately Jenna, I'm going to have to re-cuff you for the ride as you are still in custody. I will use some of the temporary Velcro cuffs we use for large demonstration arrests, they are much more comfortable. Take the next few minutes to let the blood flow back into your wrists and hands before I have to re-cuff you."

He handed her the coat.

Jenna looked at with disdain. Its previous owner was almost assuredly a street-walker.

Steve turned around and said, "I'll give you a little privacy while you put it on."

Jenna stood and slipped the cheap knockoff long-sleeved coat on and tried to pull it closed in the front. The slutty jacket was clearly not made for cover up. With her arms holding it closed, it covered about half her full tits and stomach. It was too short to provide any coverage for her pussy mound or ass.

With his back still turned, he encouraged her to put the boots on as he lied and told her the asphalt walkway to the car was very rough and covered in rocks and broken glass. Cole had told him she wore a 7 ½" shoe and luckily Sayers had that size in his "inventory". The slutty sexy boots fit her to perfection.

Jones turned around and almost shit himself. His wife's gorgeous best friend stood in front of him in a slutty leopard skinned coat with one of her arms pathetically trying to hold it closed over her big half-exposed tits with her other hand covering her heart shaped pussy mound. Her long tanned legs couldn't have looked sexier in the over-the-knee leopard patterned high-heeled boots.

He stole a last glance before he looked away and lied again, "Jenna, we'll get you some real clothes when we get there; it's not too long a ride."

Jones led her out of the glass room and said to Sayers, "Captain this is a disgrace that she has to travel dressed like this, it'll be one more thing I put in my report. Get me a pair of the demonstrator cuffs."

"Chief, protocol says you can't transport a single detainee in those cuffs."

"After what she's been through here captain, how dare you patronize me about protocol, get me the fucking cuffs now!"

Sayers reached into his desk and pulled out the Velcro cuffs and handed them to Jones. "Jenna, sorry again for making you wear these, but I am bound by my obligation to do so. Please put your wrists behind your back. Jenna hesitated before removing her hands from her tits and pussy. Both men got the hint and looked away as she put them behind her. Jones walked around in back of her and checked out her scrumptious ass as he put on the cuffs.

"Jenna I'm taking you to an offsite location to get you dressed and arraigned before we go to the county jail. It's much less crazy there than county and we'll have a chance to talk in private about your situation and options before I have to take you to lock-up. It's possible we can work something out that won't require you to go to county at all."

"Oh my God Steve, that would be fantastic!"

"The only caveat is that this place is a private meeting place for LA County police executives, so I'm going to have to blindfold you as to keep its whereabouts a secret. Of course I trust you would keep it to yourself, but I took an oath when I became chief to keep its location private." Jones was making this up as he went along.

"I understand Steve; I appreciate everything you are doing for me. I'll happily wear the blindfold for you."

He thought to himself, "You bet you will bitch!"

The chief pulled the black band from his pocket and went behind her again. He slipped it around her head and over her eyes before tying it tightly in the back. Jenna's vision went completely black. She wasn't sure why, but she immediately thought back to a couple of nights earlier when Cole blindfolded her before he took her in the ass.

"Jenna are you sure you can't see anything, I can get in big trouble if you learn the whereabouts of the executive location." Jones questioned.

"I'm blind as a bat Steve." Jenna assured.

Sayers approached and made a fake slapping gesture at her face. She didn't flinch. The men looked at each other and grinned. Jenna looked like a two-bit hooker as she stood there in the sluttish outfit blind and half-naked.

Sayers immediately pulled out his phone and started snapping pictures of her. Jenna's D-cups were completely exposed as the folds of the jacket had slipped off when Jones handcuffed her. The aroused cop leaned in close and got several good shots of her nipples and heart shaped pussy mound.

He stepped back away from her, "Chief, don't forget you have to sign the transfer paperwork," Sayers said as he reached over and shuffled some phony papers on his desk before taking several more photos.

"That's right captain, what did I do with my pen?" Jones replied before he put his face down in front of Jenna's tits as Sayers snapped a half dozen shots with his tongue extended and his lips puckered in front of Jenna's big nipples. He dropped to his knees and did the same in front of her sexy pussy. He stood, unbuttoned his pants and pulled out his big cock, "Oh here it is. I don't know how I always misplace this thing, it's oversized for God sakes! Where is that paperwork?" Jones held his cock aimed at her pussy mound with a big grin on his face as Sayers snapped a handful of additional shots.

Jones pulled up his pants and moved a few feet from her, "Captain this won't be the last you hear about this escapade, my report is going to be scathing, I can tell you that right now!" He said with a raised voice as he smiled at Sayers.

The cops looked at each other proudly.

"Jenna I will lead you to the car." Jones said as he reached out and held her upper arm with his left hand and reached back with his right behind her beautiful ass with his middle finger extended near her asshole. Randy knew what the chief had in mind and moved behind them; he snapped several more photos. Jones was looking back at him grinning from ear to ear.

Chief Jones led her out of the building into the parking garage. The car was right outside but he paraded her around to make her feel it was a longer walk than it really was. Jenna was unsteady in the high-heeled boots so he held her arm tightly and watched her gorgeous tits jiggle heavily, "God I can't wait to suck those fucking things..."

He finally brought her to the car and unlocked it with his electronic key. He opened the front passenger door and helped her inside, "Jenna you are going to need to lean forward or your wrists will begin to ache." She sat down and did as he instructed. Her full breasts hovered beautifully over her flat stomach as she leaned forward and arched her back. He quickly ran around and hopped in on the driver's side. He said, "I'm going to need to reach across and get your seatbelt, okay Jenna?"

"Yes Steve, go ahead."

He leaned across her body and brushed against her tits as he grabbed the buckle and pulled it back across her torso. He couldn't believe how firm they felt against his wrist. The strap parted her breasts flawlessly and accentuated their fullness. The chief stared in disbelief at their perfection. Before he turned on the ignition, Jones set the AC as cold as it could go and turned the fan on full blast on her side only. He wanted to see her nipples hard.

Jenna sat nervously in the passenger seat with her legs squeezed tightly together. She knew her pussy was exposed and hoped that she could cover most of it up by keeping her legs closed tightly. Her strategy only worked to hide her slit, Steve could still plainly see her heart shaped blonde pubic mound. He stared at it hungrily.

It was hot in the car but Jenna felt relieved as Jones turned it on and the air blew on her. Jones pulled out of the garage and onto the street. The air temperature cooled quickly and before long Jenna began to get uncomfortable from the cold air blowing on her, "Steve do you mind turning the air down, I'm kind of cold."

He looked over, her big nipples were rock hard and pointing up towards the windshield even as she was leaning slightly forward.

"Damn Jenna I'm sorry. The fan and temperature gage in this car are broken, I can't adjust the air conditioner at all...your tax dollars hard at work I'm afraid," he lied with a big grin on his face. He then unbuttoned his pants and pulled out his cock. He slowly stroked it as he ogled her phenomenal body, being made all the sexier by the slutty animal skinned coat and sexy hot boots.

Neither he nor Jenna had any idea they were being followed by an unmarked sedan.

The first few minutes of the ride, neither of them spoke as Jones studied every inch of the body he'd fantasized about so many times before.

Finally Jenna asked sheepishly, "Steve, obviously I'm kind of exposed, can people in passing cars see in?"

Jones smiled slyly, "No Jenna, don't be concerned about that, these windows are darkly tinted, no one can see in." He lied as he made eye-contact with a couple of college-aged wide-smiled kids in a convertible Mustang riding next to them. They had obviously spotted Jenna in her state of undress and were doing everything possible to stay next to Jones' car as he weaved through traffic.

Jones had borrowed this unmarked car for this very purpose. Unlike his dark-tinted Chrysler 300, this piece of shit had un-tinted windows all the way around. As they made their way along the crowded Southern California freeway, at least 5 sets of cars jockeyed for position next to them in an attempt to check out Jenna's amazing tits. Jones smiled proudly at all the gawking onlookers as he continued rubbing his own cock.

The two men in the dark colored sedan watched the scene unfold from several cars back.

Finally Jones said to her, "Jenna, I came as fast as I could when I heard you had been arrested. Cole Steele's security guy sent me an email with a video of you allegedly stealing $10,000 from Cole's house. The woman in the video looked a lot like you, are these allegations true?"

Jenna began to cry. "Yes Steve, I did accidently take the money, but it wasn't $10,000 it was $1,200 and I returned it all to him within a few days."

"Why would you do such a thing Jenna, are you and Ryan having money problems?"

"No Steve, I was really drunk and there was a combination of things happening...but basically I just made a horrible mistake!" She responded between tears, thankful that he apparently hadn't seen the original video.

She wasn't aware, but he had in fact seen both videos and knew that the "combination of things" as she referred to it, was actually her masturbating while fantasizing about Cole Steele's big black cock.

"What were you doing in Cole Steele's bathroom Jenna? Are you and that football player having an affair?"

"No Steve, you know how much I love Ryan! We were at a party at Cole's house and I went up to his bathroom because I broke a nail."

"And that caused you to steal $10,000 from him?"

"I told you it wasn't $10,000, it was $1,200. And there were some...'extenuating circumstances' that led to me taking the money. But I assure you it was an accident! You have to believe me Steve," Jenna pleaded.

"Masturbating about big black cock is 'extenuating circumstances' huh?"

"Jenna, this is a serious offense. I've yet to hear from Mr. Steele himself, but if he chooses to press charges, you could be looking at 3-5 years in the state penitentiary." Jones said sternly while continuing to ogle her tits and stroke his big cock. He admired her big rock-hard nipples and the hundreds of goosebumps on her perfectly sized aereolas.

Jenna sobbed loudly, "Steve I don't want to go to prison, there must be something I can do to get Cole to drop the charges or for the judge to give me leniency for a first time offense."

"Jenna, the judge's hands will be tied, the law says he is forced to apply a minimum of 3 to 5 for an offense like this. You're only hope is for Cole to drop the charges."

Jenna cried more hysterically. Jones got a big smile on his face, "Jenna please calm down, we need to talk through your options. Tell me, why did Cole just turn you in today, this happened a couple weeks ago, did it not?" Jones already knew the whole story, but wanted to hear how she would spin it.

Jenna did her best to regain her composure, "Ryan and I made a deal with Cole that if I worked as his personal servant for the next three weeks, he would agree to drop the charges. Part of the deal required that I wasn't to have any contact with the outside world including Ryan. Unfortunately today, I used a house phone to secretly call Ryan. That security guy Carl Swenson found out and called the cops. I don't even know if Cole knows I'm gone yet as he went on a fishing trip or something." She whimpered before sobbing again.

"Jenna, I might have some pull with Mr. Steele, but I need more details. You said you were working as a servant? What do you mean?"

She hesitated before lying, "You know like a maid...cooking, cleaning, and stuff like that."

"Cooking and cleaning was all he required of you to let you out of this?" Jones was having fun messing with her. He was very well aware that Cole had been ball-deep in her married pussy since Tuesday night.

"Yes, I've had to do a few other things, but that's basically it," she said without a lot of conviction.

He thought to himself "She's a lousy liar."

"Pardon my directness, but how could you fuck that up Jenna?"

Jenna cried more urgently, "I was just missing Ryan and thought a quick phone call would be okay. I took the phone in the closet and talked quietly, I'm not sure how they even knew I called him."

"Do you know if Cole has been satisfied with the work you have been doing for him? You haven't been lazy or defiant have you?" Jones asked.

FifthEstate
FifthEstate
2,750 Followers