UCLA to Big D Ch. 13

Story Info
Wife endures epic finale in druglord's sanctuary of sin.
20.5k words
4.75
71.1k
42

Part 13 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 03/17/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FifthEstate
FifthEstate
2,750 Followers

In this chapter, Chief Steve Jones' 48-hour captivation of his wife's best friend, Jenna Nielsen, comes to a sexual crescendo. The first 18 hours have been uncomprehendingly amazing for the misogynistic chief, but his expectations for the next 24 could only be described as pure kinky fantasy.

If you are into reluctance, intense Sybian play, and/or lesbian/orgy sex, this chapter is for you!

As has been the case in previous chapters, this one will make more sense if you read the story from the beginning (or at least chapters 11 & 12), but also like previous chapters, it is not a necessity and you'll enjoy it as a standalone story too.

This chapter starts off as Jones has just returned to druglord Carlos Juarez kink room from his Saturday morning racquetball match with Jenna's husband Ryan Nielsen.

*****

11:00 a.m.

Jones quietly entered the kinky sex room, he could see Jenna Nielsen across the room sleeping naked on the large bed. Her scrumptious ass was beckoning. He stripped off his clothes as he approached. The cop located a tube of lubricant jell and applied a big dollop into his palm before he stroked the goo on his hardening cock while admiring his friend Ryan Nielsen's wife's protruding pussy lips and asshole. The Pacific Palisades police chief contemplated which of her holes would be his target as he reached for one of the wedge pillows.

Chief Jones carefully climbed into bed and shimmied across the mattress behind her. He brought his now rigid cock to her ass crack and very lightly slid the big head up and down. He smeared the jell on her pussy lips and asshole; Jenna stirred ever so slightly. The excited cop brought the head back to her swollen pussy lips and pressed more firmly. The blonde wife moaned in her sleep and uttered in a barely audible, groggy voice, "Yeah Cole...your big black cock feels so good!"

Jones had to bite his lip to keep from laughing, "This horny bitch is still dreaming about that big black nig dick!" In spite of her unconscious slip-up, the chief loved the way Jenna's thick lips enveloped most of his cockhead even before he made full penetration. She began to stir more actively as he played around her pussy hole.

He pushed the purple head inside.

Jenna groaned but remained mostly out of it. Lack of sleep, and the alcohol and drugs from the previous night kept her in a sleepy malaise.

*****

Ironically, at that moment as a distended Chief Jones buried his bulging, aching head inside his wife's slippery pussy, a distraught Ryan Nielsen buried his bulging, aching head into his hands in Captain Sayers' office.

"You get one communication; make it a good one man." Sayers barked at Ryan.

Moments later Jones' phone buzzed, it was sitting next to the bed on a shelf. He carefully reached for it and saw the text message from Ryan Nielsen.

"Steve, I've been arrested for DUI. They told me I could reach out to only one person and with Jenna tied up; you were the first person I thought of. I could really use your help!"

Jones kept his cockhead inside Nielsen's wife's succulent pussy as he nearly laughed before he thought to himself, "Tied up...no she's not actually bound at the moment, though it's not a bad idea." Then he carefully typed a response...

"Damn Ryan I'm so sorry to hear that. Unfortunately I am deeply entrenched in a sexual assault case. The victim, a housewife from Pasadena, is really in need of my services. She's been treated pretty roughly over the past 24 hours and I feel I owe it to her to remain firmly behind her as this thing comes to a climax." Jones stopped momentarily to admire Jenna's perfect ass, her pussy lips were stretched around his thick cock.

He started typing again: "We'll be entangled in this messy situation for awhile. I promise when I feel I've given her everything I can give her, I'll extricate myself and meet with you. Hang in there buddy; my thoughts are with you and your wife. See you this afternoon."

As Ryan read the strange and disappointing response, Jones continued to press his jell covered cock into Jenna's heavenly slit. She finally awoke and looked back over her shoulder as she tried to comprehend what was happening. Jones' face was pressed next to hers as he growled, "Good morning sugar pussy." The dirty cop talked dirty in her ear as he pushed his cock further into her. Jenna's tight cunt gripped his rock hard cock. When his balls finally bottomed out he gritted his teeth and muttered to himself, "Racquetball...Schmaquetball. Who's winning now fucker?"

Jones reached for the wedge pillow and pulled Jenna's hips up to slide it underneath. He got up on his knees and slid his cock most of the way out before shoving it back inside. It wasn't long before he was pumping in and out of her moistening hole as he roughly squeezed her perfect ass cheeks.

"Fuck this chick turns me on..." He spanked her bubble-shaped ass.

The horny cop then licked his middle finger and wiggled it around her asshole. After tickling her for a minute, he pressed the digit inside. Jenna tensed momentarily as she adjusted to the new sensation in her ass. The chief pumped harder until his friends' wife was grunting on each penetration. Jones knew he wasn't going to last long so he picked up the pace and fucked her as hard and fast as he could. "Here it comes slut!" He announced loudly as his swinging balls bounced off her thighs and emptied their ample load inside her warm wet hole.

After depositing the last remnants of his sticky cream, Jones pulled the wedge pillow from beneath her hips, wrapped his arms around and snuggled her heavy tits. His softening cock remained inside as he passed out with her slim body still in his arms.

Jenna lay in front of him panting as his thick jism dribbled from her gaped pussy lips. As she heard the chief's first snores, she thought about her husband.

*****

At that moment as her husband sat in the same cell that the prostitute had fucked her in the previous day, his thoughts ironically turned to Jenna, "How in the world would she ever forgive me for getting a DUI?" Then he thought "She has no room to criticize, at least I didn't steal $1,200." And while that thought relieved his guilt momentarily, he still couldn't come to grips with all that had gone wrong in their lives over the past few days. He wondered what she was doing at this very moment.

*****

Cole Steele was having the exact same thoughts; he couldn't believe how much he missed Jenna. He'd never had these feelings about a woman and the thought of her being in Jones' bed was tearing him apart. The previous night had been one of the longest of his life, "That mother-fucking cop better hold up his end of the bargain and have her back to me tomorrow afternoon!"

Both men would have cringed to see Jenna at the moment. She was naked and asleep in a big bed with Chief Jones spooning her. His arms were wrapped around her with her perfect tits cupped in his big hands. The head of his limp cock remained in her pussy as his residual semen slowly leaked down her ass cheek.

Jenna and the chief slept several more hours to make up for the sleep they'd failed to get the previous night.

*****

3:00 p.m.

Jenna awoke and took a moment to figure out where she was. Depression quickly set in as she realized that her best friends' husband was still holding her in the big bed. She could still feel his limp cock between her pussy lips. Jenna had to pee but didn't want to wake Jones, so she moved very slowly in an attempt to free herself from his grasp.

As she bent forward, his hands slipped from her tits as unrecognizable sounds escaped his lips. Jenna froze and waited until he quietly snored again before she slid further forward and felt his cock pop from her pussy. The big police chief stirred and rolled over onto his back. Jenna held her breath as she watched to see if he awoke. When he began breathing heavily again, she carefully slid off the bed and walked gingerly to the bathroom. Jones' semen which was now like liquid, leaked down her inner thighs.

Jenna quickly emptied her aching bladder, she wiped Jones' remnants from her thighs with toilet paper as she sat on the toilet. When she was done, she walked to the full length mirror and looked at herself dejectedly. Her mascara was smeared from the several crying sessions she'd endured the previous night. Her hair was a mess as she'd gone to bed with it wet after the hot shower.

Jenna then looked closely at her body. Her nipples were very sore and flaming red from the clamps. She turned and couldn't believe the large purple bruises on her ass cheeks from the paddle and leather whip spankings. She liked it when Ryan playfully spanked her ass during lovemaking and she'd found herself very aroused when Cole did the same, but Jones had actually been very rough and it scared her.

Finally she brought her face close to the mirror and noticed white residue around her mouth and on her chin, "How did I fail to wash that away earlier?" She grabbed a washcloth and scrubbed his dried cum from around her mouth.

When she emerged from the bathroom, Jones was sitting up in bed with a big smile on his face, "I am having some food delivered; you must be as hungry as I am. That was quite a workout last night wasn't it?" He talked to her like they were discussing a friendly tennis match. "We need to get some nourishment; we have a big day planned."

"Aren't Sandra and the kids expecting you home?" Jenna asked, knowing but not caring that he might get pissed.

"Nope, you got lucky Jenna. That dumb bitch thinks I'm on a stakeout this weekend. While you were fucking my brains out last night, she was probably watching a marathon session of Mary Poppins with the brats!"

Jenna couldn't understand the way he talked about his wife and kids. Sandra was an absolute sweetheart, and Jenna believed she was doing a tremendous job raising their three beautiful children. The kids were always well behaved and polite whenever she was around, in spite of very little attention from their father.

Just then two beautiful Latina girls delivered an amazing meal into the kink room. Jones made Jenna sit on his lap and feed him. She was starving too and fed herself between his bites. After their meal, Jones had her give him a full body massage as erotic sex scenes played on several large screen TV's around the kink room. As much as Jenna tried to ignore the videos, she found herself peeking at the screens whenever one of the actresses or actors moaned loudly or climaxed.

After lying on his stomach for the first half of the massage, Jones rolled over onto his back for the rest. Jenna straddled him nakedly while she rubbed his chest, neck, and shoulders. He stared at her gorgeous face and round tits as she hovered over him. Jenna did her best to avoid eye contact as Jones ogled every inch of her. He knew this was torture for her, but he didn't let her stop.

By the time the massage was complete, Jones was ready for the next step in his plan. He led Jenna back over to the air fuck chair. He reconnected her arms, legs, and torso to the harness. Jenna wanted to object, but knew it would only result in more paddling's, so she cooperated as he assertively took control and restrained her phenomenal body.

Once she was bound in the web of the fuck chair, Jones used the remote to spread her arms and lift her a few inches off the ground. He moved in and kissed her nipples. Before long his hot saliva dripped from her hardened nubs as he squeezed her big D-cups and voraciously licked and sucked her succulent set. The porn videos continued to play around the large room. Jones kissed his way up her chest and along her neck. Finally he brought his lips to hers and kissed her aggressively. He ran his hands through her thick hair and pulled her head back as he kissed her neck.

Jones' cock was hard as steel, but it would have to wait awhile for relief. He went to a nearby closet and removed a large case. Be brought it over and placed it below the fuck chair. He then went back over to the closet and rolled a strange looking contraption out and brought it over near her. He released a lever and unsnapped a couple of connectors and opened it up. It now looked like an oversized sawhorse on wheels. The beam across the top was about 12 inches wide and painted shiny black.

Jones opened up the case and pulled out a black rectangular box with a saddle shaped top. It had a couple of cords dangling from it. Jenna could tell it looked kind of heavy as Jones lifted it up and placed it on the "sawhorse". He slid it forward and it clicked into place. He connected a couple more metal straps that fastened it rigidly to the apparatus. The saddle was now about 3 feet off the ground.

The chief reached back into the case and pulled out a flat rubber looking accessory and clicked it into place on top of the saddle. Jenna noticed it had some little ridges on it with a large nub on one end.

"What is that thing chief?" She asked with trepidation in her voice.

"You'll find out soon enough." He responded without emotion.

Jones grasped the fuck chair remote and lifted Jenna about 4 feet off the floor. He pushed another button and brought her into a sitting position with legs parallel off the ground. He then spread her well toned legs widely side to side. He looked down and admired her inviting little pussy mound. He reached down and ran his fingers through her blonde bush before lightly tickling her clit ring with his thumb.

"I need a little taste of that..."

He used the remote to adjust her body height to bring her sexy pussy to his mouth level. He leaned in and kissed around her mound before extending his tongue and softly licking her puffy lips. He sucked one side between his lips and gently nibbled. A slight gasp escaped Jenna's lips.

The chief looked up and saw she was looking down on him with an anxious look on her face. After fucking her so soundly the night before, he now could read her like a book. He could tell she was aroused, but he wanted to make her wait a little longer...

Jenna had no idea what she was in for.

He dimmed the lights, raised the volume on the porn, grabbed his phone from the table and walked out of the room.

Jones checked his watch as he called Captain Sayers and told him to depart the jail facility with Ryan Nielsen immediately. The chief licked his lips and the taste of Jenna's sweet pussy reinvigorated his taste buds. He stroked his limp dick before heading quietly back into the kink room.

On the video screens, a hot young brunette with small perky tits was gyrating her hips and moaning as a sexy blonde lay with her head between her legs. Jones remained in the shadows as he observed Jenna watching the lesbian action. Visions of what lay ahead went through his mind.

He strode toward Jenna, "I don't know why these videos are of girls eating pussy; I know based on the way you love mine, you are clearly more into big cocks!" Jones teased knowing full well Jenna was getting horny watching the lesbian sex.

Jones moved the rolling sawhorse and saddle underneath Jenna. When he had it in the approximate position he locked the 4 wheels to keep the apparatus from moving. He plugged the power cord into an outlet on the floor.

"Chief, what is that thing Jenna asked again?"

He didn't answer. Jones grabbed the fuck chair remote and moved Jenna's body over the Sybian saddle. He tilted her body slightly forward until the nub was pressed against her pussy.

"Are you ready for some more fun Mrs. Nielsen?"

"Chief, please. I feel so bad about all the sex we've had. I don't think I can look Sandra in the eye ever again. Don't you feel guilty?"

"Shut the fuck up Jenna! Don't make it sound like I'm the only man in America who likes to get a little pussy on the side."

"But your wife is a wonderful, beautiful woman, I don't understand."

"Of course she is, but like most guys, my cock is always on the lookout for a little strange!"

"Most guys? I don't think most guys are unfaithful to their wives!" Jenna responded.

"Then you are naïve Jenna. You don't think your husband wouldn't like to get in the pants of that redheaded server at the club?"

Jenna couldn't believe the chief brought up Dana from the club. Jenna had always believed that Ryan would never cheat on her, but she had to admit that based on her husband's reaction to the pretty redhead recently, that the thought had crossed her mind. She still remained steadfast, "Ryan would never cheat behind my back!"

"Oh yeah? I'm not so sure about that Mrs. Nielsen! Three weeks is a long time without pussy...especially yours!" Jones said with a devious grin. "Lucky for me, I don't have to wait that long!"

Jenna got a concerned look on her face and just as she was about to question the chief further, the Sybian whirred to life and every nerve ending around her pussy was immediately ablaze. She had no idea what this machine was, but realized quickly that it was like no other vibrator she'd ever experienced.

Jones watched in amazement as Jenna quickly fell victim to the Sybian's ministrations. He could tell she was trying to disguise the pleasure she was feeling between her legs, but it didn't take long before small gasps and moans escaped her lips.

After a couple of minutes Jenna asked breathlessly, "What is this thing chief...uhn?"

"You like it slut?" Jones responded as he moved closer and pinched one of her hard nipples.

"Oh...oh" was her only response.

"Answer me Jenna! Do you like the Sybian?"

"It's...it's..." she responded breathlessly before he reached out and turned up the vibration. She moaned loudly and blurted, "Oh God...it's...it's incredible! Uhn..."

Jones grinned as he noticed the rubber attachment begin to shine from Jenna's wetness as it flapped recklessly against her clit.

The horny cop watched as her fantastic tits jiggled sexily. He was still amazed how perfect and big they looked on her narrow torso. Her nipples were rock hard. Seeing them swollen gave him a good idea.

He retrieved a set of nipple clamps and moved back in front of her. She immediately shook her head and pleaded with him between breaths, "Please...uh...chief...don't put...uh...those...on me!"

Jones moved in closely like he hadn't even heard her. The chief flicked his tongue across one of her nipples and brought the clamp up and rubbed it.

"That's no way to talk to the person who introduced your horny pussy to the Sybian Jenna." He continued to tease her hard nipple as her conflicted body writhed in pleasure and fear. Finally he squeezed the tabs and moved the clamp over her engorged nub. He deftly released the tabs and Jenna yelped in pain as it squeezed tightly. Jones moved to the other breast and cruelly teased her again before applying the agonizing clamp.

Jenna started to complain but before she could get the words out, Jones turned the Sybian up to its highest level. Jenna squealed and quickly forgot about the pain on her breasts. She tried to resist the ecstasy between her legs as he watched. It was a futile endeavor, in less than 60 seconds she was moaning loudly with her head tossed back and eyes closed. Suddenly a huge blast of cum erupted from her pussy. Jones kept the machine on high and minutes later Jenna experienced another mind-blowing squirting orgasm.

Jones was beside himself watching his friend's stunning wife contort and cum on the relentless orgasm machine. Jenna begged for him to turn it off, "Please chief I need a break, I can't take it anymore..."

He moved in close and lightly pulled on the wire connecting the nipple clamps. Jenna groaned and pleaded again. This time he reached up and removed the clamps and turned the machine off. A relieved gasp escaped her lips. Jones used the fuck chair remote to move Jenna's body a couple of inches above the machine.

FifthEstate
FifthEstate
2,750 Followers