UCLA to Big D Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FifthEstate
FifthEstate
2,758 Followers

"Her?"

Just as Eve finished Jenna's hair and started to reply, Lisa Anderson's voice boomed again from the loud speaker, "Ladies please finish the last of your touch-ups; our next client is ready and waiting to enter the common area. She is another regular who most of you will recognize from the motion picture industry. Our beautiful client is an Academy Award nominated actress who happens to have a thing for younger women. Put on your best impressions for..."

Jenna found herself standing in a sexy pose, intrigued by who might be coming through the door next. It opened and in sashayed one of the most classically beautiful women Jenna had ever seen. Jenna recognized her immediately and suddenly felt wetness between her legs. The actress wore a slit-skirt that fell just below her knees and a buttoned-down shear blouse with a tank top underneath, medium-height heels and her hair up. Jenna knew the look well; she'd seen her wear a similar outfit on a recent episode of a Netflix original series called Gypsy.

Jenna stood mesmerized as Naomi Watts sauntered confidently through the common area. Jenna had binge-watched the first season of the critically acclaimed new series one weekend recently when Ryan was away with the guys. She had fantasized about Watts and wondered if the older actress actually had a thing for young women as she did on the show.

Suddenly, all the stresses of being in this place melted away, Jenna surprisingly found herself hoping to be chosen by the stunning actress. Jenna remembered playing with herself as she watched Watts' married Gypsy character writhe in ecstasy as her wild young girlfriend brought her to orgasm in a small bathroom stall on the show. Jenna now envisioned herself in that role as the beautiful actress walked sexily in front of her glass partition.

Watts admired Jenna's body before she noticed the enclosure number above her spot, "Fuck, of course she's one of the off-limit ones..." In spite of that, she stared at Jenna's beautiful tits and wondered about the back-story behind her collar and obvious nipple piercings. She made a mental note to request #7 for a future mansion visit.

Watts continued her walk around but kept sneaking peeks in Jenna's direction. Finally she made her choices: the black haired girl, one of the brunettes, and...Jenna's heart beat quickly in her chest...a blonde from enclosure #4. Jenna's shoulders slumped.

She found herself disappointed for wanting to be chosen so badly based on what she'd been through over the past 48 hours. Jenna would have expected herself to have more restraint following the non-stop sex with Steve Jones. But she suspected her lesbian experiences over the past week had re-kindled her appetite for it. And she couldn't deny that she found Watts incredibly alluring.

The feeling was mutual.

The glass obscured once again. "Are we not going to get to watch...I mean see them?" Jenna asked Eve excitedly. Eve sensed that Jenna would like to have been chosen by the sexy actress. "Um, yes Jenna, we will get to watch, but you need to keep your mind on how you are going to attract our final client. There are six girls remaining including you, and the client won't choose more than three for his fantasy."

Jenna felt a slight sense of disappointment when Eve acknowledged the last client was a man.

Eve brought her another glass of champagne and they made small talk for the next few minutes. Suddenly the glass cleared again and the scene was now a small high-school detention hall. The three girls chosen by Watts were all dressed in private schoolgirl uniforms with short red plaid skirts, white long sleeve blouses, knee-high socks and two-tone oxford saddle shoes. Each wore their hair in braids. Their sleeves were rolled and the shirts were tied in a knot in the midriff. The blouses were buttoned down almost to the knot and each girl had amazing cleavage on display. It seemed that Naomi Watts' rumored fondness for large breasts was well validated in her plaything selections.

Jenna felt a sense of jealousy that she hadn't been chosen.

Watts herself was sitting at a large desk about 10 feet from the three of them. The beautiful actress was dressed in the same clothes she'd been in when making her choices earlier. The only change was now she wore thick-rimmed sexy librarian glasses and glossy deep red lipstick.

Jenna loved the look on her.

Watts spoke, "As you know girls, my name is Ms. Woods. You girls are here on a weekend because you can't seem to obey the rules at this school. You are three of the worst students we've had here in a long time, so I've given up my Saturday to teach you a lesson. There is no one else around, not even a janitor, but don't think I'm going to feel sorry for you or let you goof around while you're under my watch. This is going to be a day of strict discipline and by the time it's over, you'll learn what it means to respect authority."

She continued, "Let's get started. Madison, come up to the white board."

The black haired hottie rose from her small desk and approached the front of the room. "Madison, I want you to stand on your tippy toes and write 'I will not chew gum in class across the top of the board 50 times'. If your heels touch the floor you will have to start again! Do you understand?"

"Yes Ms. Woods."

The sexy schoolgirl reached as high as she could and began to write the phrase across the top of the white board. As she did so, her short skirt lifted and exposed half of her perfect ass cheeks. Watts peered over the top of her glasses and checked out the girls' tight little butt. "Stay up on your toes Madison, don't think I won't make you do it again if you relax and come down on your heels."

Out of the corner of her eye, the teacher saw the other two girls passing a note.

Watts turned back to watch the black-haired girl finish her punishment. "Stay up on those toes Madison; you only have 5 more to go!" Watts watched as her ass cheeks began to quiver from the fatigue. Finally she finished.

"Bring the pen over here Madison." Watts' character eyed her as she approached. Ms. Woods extended her hand and took the pen as she looked up at her from her chair. "Good job Madison, now turn around and bow to your detention buddies as they clap for you." The other two applauded as Madison bent at the waist and bowed. As she did so, her skirt rose again and her luscious ass was right in front of the teacher's appreciative face.

"Okay go sit down. You did well on your first assignment of the day Madison. The three of you now need to sit for a few minutes and think about all the rules you've broken this semester."

Watts sat checking out the pictures of Madison's ass that she'd shot from the hidden camera behind her desk. She looked up just as the girls stealthily passed the note again.

For some reason, Watts subtly glanced up in Jenna's direction before she returned her attention to the school girls, "Crystal it's your turn. Come here now! One of the reasons you're here is you've been observed spitting in the courtyard on more than one occasion. Since cleanliness is one of our core principles at this school, it's important you learn the significance of adhering to that doctrine. Get down on your hands and knees." The little hot brunette did as she was told. Once down on all fours, Watts checked out her hanging cleavage, "You see that bucket and large sponge, use them to clean the floor around my desk...starting with the area directly underneath it."

The brunette spent the next 10 minutes on her hands and knees scrubbing the floor while Watts watched intently. She loved the way Crystal's large breasts jiggled as she cleaned. The teacher also noticed Madison and the blonde passing the same piece of folded paper again.

Naomi Watts snuck another look up at Jenna, "God I wish she was down here right now..."

Ironically Jenna had the same thought as she watched the actress intently.

The teacher then instructed Crystal to stand and clean her desk. The brunette grabbed a smaller sponge and set about wiping down the large desk. As she leaned forward, her full tits practically popped out of her top. The teacher peered over her glasses once again and admired the deep crevice between them.

Ms. Woods looked over as the blonde passed the note back to Madison.

She returned her gaze to the brunette, "Okay Crystal you did a good job, take a bow like Madison did."

The brown-haired hottie bowed at the waist as her friend had done. Her skirt rose higher than Madison's and the teacher got quite an eyeful, "Go sit back down Crystal," the teacher commanded as she touched herself below the desk.

"Amber come here," Watts ordered.

The hot blonde quickly tossed the folded note to Madison as she got up.

"Amber, you seem to be the ringleader of this group. The staff has had several meetings to discuss your behavior and the topic of expulsion has come up. Your most recent stunt of giving oral copulation to Jimmy Stevens in the bathroom on Tuesday may be the final straw. Principal Davis and I have a meeting scheduled on Monday to discuss your participation in today's detention. If he does not receive a glowing report from me, you will be expelled!"

"But Ms. Woods my parents will kill me if I get expelled."

"Well you should have thought about that before you fellated Mr. Stevens. But since you seem to enjoy copulating so much," Ms. Woods said as she reached into her purse, "as part of your punishment, you will now show us what makes it so enjoyable!" The teacher removed a 6 inch cucumber from her bag.

"But Ms. Woods, it is so much different than Jimmy's..."

"Shut up and start sucking. Get it all wet and gooey!"

The blonde took it from Watts and brought it slowly to her lips.

"Stick out your tongue and lick around the end Amber!"

The hot blonde did as Watts directed. The teacher admired the way her tongue ring swirled and fluttered around the large vegetable.

"Take it in your mouth!"

The blonde's full lips enveloped the end of the cucumber.

"That's very good Amber, did Jimmy like it when you did that to him?"

Amber nodded with the vegetable deep inside her mouth.

"You do seem to enjoy that Amber, but I'm surprised you did it with Jimmy Stevens instead of one of the big jocks like Jack Billings or Cam Nader. You'll learn that bigger is always better."

Amber pulled it from her mouth and started to speak, "But Ms. Woods, Jimmy is..."

"Stop talking and keep sucking, you only have a few more minutes! With assets like yours, you'll eventually learn how to pick the right kind of boys. For now, I'm sure you are satisfied with little boys like Jimmy Stevens, but at some point you'll want real men!" As she spoke, Ms. Woods saw Crystal pass the note back to Madison.

"Okay Amber, that's enough for now. Take a bow and return to your chair." The teacher ogled the blonde's ass as she bowed right in front of her.

Watts studied the hidden camera pictures of all three girls while she casually observed them passing the note back and forth yet again. She snuck a peek up at Jenna who was watching the action intently. The two held each other's stare for several seconds before Watts licked her lips. Jenna finally diverted her eyes.

As Watts swiveled in her chair she saw the note go from Madison to Amber. She stood and walked in their direction. Amber quickly shoved the note inside her shirt in the gap between her tits.

"So ladies, even on this most serious of days, you still can't resist breaking the rules. I've seen you passing a note back and forth; you know that is off limits at this school." Watts had seen Amber slip it down her shirt, but she thought it would be more fun to get them to admit it; or better yet to do her own search and uncover it, "So which one of you has it...hand it to me at once!"

All three girls stared back at her without expression.

"Okay, have it your way, I'll have to find it myself. All three of you get up and go face the white board."

They did as they were told and were soon standing side by side against it.

"Spread your feet shoulder width apart and lean forward and place your palms on the board."

Again they did as she instructed. Watts admired the view.

"We'll start with Madison. I'm going to search until I find it, or one of you has the courage to not put your friends through this embarrassment and chooses to hand it over."

The hot teacher waited a minute to see if any of them would break. When none did, she walked up behind Madison and slowly lifted the hem of her skirt until her tight little panties were fully exposed. Watts reached down and rubbed her ass before slipping her hand inside the waist band. She squeezed her firm cheeks before slipping her hand further down and tickling her pussy lips, "Okay, nothing here," she said as she removed her hand and had the black-haired girl turn back around.

The teacher hungrily eyed her cleavage. She walked up close and gazed down between her ample mounds, "There's plenty of room to hide a note in there, but I'll assume for now it's not in there. Go sit back down Madison!"

Watts then did the same search of Crystal's scrumptious ass before telling her to turn around. This time she told the girl to lift her skirt in the front. The teacher kneeled in front and ran her fingers over Crystal's pussy mound through her panties, "I can't make a confirmation; I'm going to need a more thorough investigation." She slipped her fingers inside the band and pulled her panties away from her skin. She leaned forward and peered inside like a kid in a candy store, "Okay everything looks to be in order here!" She said while looking back up at Crystal's nervous face. She did the same cleavage search of the brunette before telling her to go sit back down.

Watts snuck a peek back up at Jenna as if to say, "This should be you I'm going to search next!"

Jenna stared back with an anxious look on her face.

Watts moved to the blonde, "Well Amber, as I might have suspected, it looks like you are the most likely culprit once again." The teacher performed the front and back panty check before she stood and faced the voluptuous blonde. With a devious smile on her face she said, "That leaves only one place for the note to be." She reached out and pulled on the knot holding the blonde's shirt closed. The folds separated and her big, bra-covered tits sprang free.

Sitting just inside her left tit cup was a noticeable bulge, "What do we have here?" Watts asked as she moved forward until her nose was practically inside Amber's ample cleavage. The teacher slowly slid her fingers around the mounded top edge of her round, left tit before slipping it inside and pulling out the note.

"Well it looks like you girls just bought yourselves a couple more hours of detention! Amber, go sit back down!"

The teacher took the note back to her desk, "You girls can't seem to stay out of trouble. Put your heads down and don't lift them until I tell you to!"

Jenna watched as Watts unfolded it and began reading...

Crystal: "Of course Principal Davis gives us Ms. Woods, for Saturday detention, she's the biggest bitch teacher on campus!"

Madison: "Yeah she is, but at least she's kind of hot for an old chick!"

Crystal: "You do have a point about her being hot, but I bet she's too bitchy to be good in the sack."

Madison: "You think she likes girls? I thought I saw her looking at my tits."

Crystal: "I don't know, what do you think Amber?"

Amber: "I'm not sure, but I think she's sexy; I'd like to get in her pants! I heard old chicks can be really kinky."

Crystal: "Oh shit she's calling Madison to the white board."

Amber: "Look at the way she's checking out Madison's ass. I think Ms. Woods might just be one of those kinky bitches!"

"Crystal: "Yeah you're right, she's totally into her!"

Amber: "Shit Madison, Ms. Woods was totally checking out your ass while you were writing on the board!"

Madison: "Really, I thought she was looking at my tits before...actually look she's staring at Crystal's while she's cleaning the floor!"

Watts stopped reading for a moment to confirm the girls were still sitting with their heads down. When she saw that they were, she lowered her hand and slipped it into her wet panties. She continued reading...

Amber: "Fuck she does like girls. She's practically frothing at the mouth while Crystal leans over while wiping down her desk! I'm sure that bitch is going to call me up next."

Madison: "Crystal, you should have seen Ms. Woods checking out your tits while you were cleaning her desk!"

Crystal: "I know, I glanced up and saw her licking her lips. OMG, she's making Amber give head to that cucumber. What a cunt!"

Madison: "Listen to her; she thinks Jimmy is small..."

Just then Amber stealthily glanced up and saw Ms. Woods sitting behind her desk with a glazed look on her face. She turned to the right and noticed the teacher's reflection in a mirror sitting on the ground in the corner. The angle allowed her to see behind the desk and she could readily see the teacher's hand in her panties.

She whispered to Crystal, "Look she's playing with herself while reading our note! Tell Madison!"

Crystal whispered the message to Madison and soon all three of them were stealthily watching their detention instructor masturbate.

Ms. Woods continued reading...and masturbating.

Crystal: "She's telling Amber to hook up with Jack or Cam. She has no fucking idea..."

Madison: "Amber's almost done, I wonder what she'll make us do next?"

Crystal: "I don't know but I wouldn't mind making Ms. Woods get down on her hands and knees and..."

Finally after about 5 minutes of watching the teacher rub her pussy, Amber whispered to Crystal, "Text Jimmy and tell him to get his ass down here. After that, follow my lead with Ms. Woods and tell Madison to do the same. I'm going to fuck with this lustful bitch!"

Amber stood and walked sexily towards Ms. Woods. The young blonde watched as the teacher quickly pulled her hand from beneath her desk and shouted, "Amber, what are you doing out of your desk, I didn't tell you it was okay to get up!"

"Ms. Woods I'm sorry but you look kind of flushed, I just wanted to see if you were okay!"

"I'm fine; now go back to your desk, NOW!"

"Yes you are quite fine Ms. Woods, and for that reason I am not going back to my desk. I wanted to get a better look at you, stand up and come out from behind your desk!"

"What are you talking about and what makes you think I'll do as you request anyway?" Watts shouted in an irritated tone.

Amber waved the other two girls up, "Ms. Woods, we outnumber you and have decided we'll make the rules now!"

"Amber you are all making a big mistake; I wouldn't do this if I were you!"

"You are not us Ms. Woods, so shut the fuck up and listen to me! Get your ass out from behind that desk and come over here now!"

The teacher suddenly realized she had no choice. She slowly walked back over in front of the three sexy girls.

"Get down on your knees!" Amber ordered.

The teacher hesitated before she did as instructed.

"Okay, we don't believe you did a thorough enough job on your previous inspection, so here's your chance for a do-over. Reach inside Madison's skirt and pull her panties down to her ankles!"

"But Amber..."

"Shut up and do it slut, NOW!"

The teacher lifted Madison's skirt and slipped her trembling fingers inside her panties and pulled them down to her ankles.

"Okay now do the same with Crystal!"

FifthEstate
FifthEstate
2,758 Followers