Ugly Duckling (Ribbons)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As though sensing my need, Kira concentrated more and more on my grateful ass, moving down until her warm, strong thighs rested on my own thighs, and began massaging my bottom itself, through my cotton panties. I groaned involuntarily with pleasure. Apparently ignoring me, Kira said, "I'll need to pull your panties down, in order to massage you a little better, okay?" My response was a grunted moan, which she took for assent. I felt her raise her hips up, then her slim fingers curled under the elastic band of my panties, slipping them down over the swell of my rear end, then, leaving them bunched a few inches down my thighs, under the lower swell of my bottom.

At this point, I found her baring me in this manner, to be far more erotic than if she had completely stripped my wet panties off me. My ass cheeks, my anus, and even my pussy were completely exposed to her now. My little pussy quivered as the first orgasm overwhelmed me, my hips and thighs continually pressing together in spastic reaction to the erotic delight Kira had given me, though I didn't know if she intended it or not. In any case, Kira avoided touching me as I quivered with pleasure, then, as the ripples slowed and stopped radiating through my vulnerable body, she once again gently took up her massage of the full, round orbs of my ass.

"Funny," she said absently. "Your butt cheeks are flushed red. Has that ever happened before?" I moaned something. :"Well, just thought you should know," she finished. "By the way, your bottom is very warm, too. Feels nice." How warm her hands felt, too. And knowing, as she began to probe between my ass cheeks. Slightly separating my full, round globes, her fingers kneaded in a circular pattern on each cheek, the circle slightly expanding each time as her fingers gained closer and closer to my vulnerable anus.

Never in my wildest erotic imaginings, strumming my thumb across my aroused clit in my solitary masturbation, had I ever considered that my ass hole might play any part in arousal, or sexual fulfillment. But now, the lovely Kira was bringing her fingers ever closer to the puckered flesh surrounding my anus, and I found myself desiring more. I prayed that Kira might touch me there, though no one, including me, had ever done it before. Her fingers lightly stroked near, then across my anus, until she abandoned that pattern, and created a new one, focused completely on my anus! She began circling that so-sensitive orifice with the tip of her fingernail, radiating inward from a few inches out, until she was nearly poised to enter the opening, her fingertip penetrating me to the depth of one quarter inch, and no more. Out of nowhere, I found my hips attempting to rise, to actually take her finger inside my tight hole.

As though completely unaware of my own inner erotic turmoil, Kira remarked, "Your little hole is pink, Rachel, it looks very lovely, like a little mouth begging to be kissed." God!! That was all the image I needed to set me off again, in my second orgasm of the day, particularly when her finger then penetrated me up to her first knuckle. My ass visibly shook and bounced at the strength of this climax, and Kira, as though sensing something occurring, held her finger there, lightly impaling me. That was the first object ever to penetrate me, in my virginal homeliness, and I was eternally grateful for the affection and care that Kira was showing me. But I still wasn't sure what her intentions were.

"I think it's time you turned over," Kira said. "I want to do your front now." There wasn't anything I wanted more than to lay myself open to my beloved Kira, and nothing that I wanted less, than to face her in my shame at my wantonness. She must think me a total slut, to so enjoy exposing my most intimate parts, and to cum with another woman's finger in my anus. Slowly though, as she raised herself up to allow me, I rolled over, shamefaced, and as I completed the turn, lying now on my back, my chest heaving with the residue of my pleasure, fluids running down the back of my thighs from my overheated pussy and throbbing clit, my nipples swollen and sensitive to touch.

Kira adjusted herself until her naked hips were situated directly over mine, straddling me, her knees bent and legs folded under her. In this position, nothing of hers was hidden from me. Her nipples too, were erect, her breathing quickened and shallow, the curly blonde hairs above her pink slit bedewed with small pearls of her own lubrication, the vertical slit of hers about which I had dreamed, pouting and red, the lips parted and glistening, and my own thoughts went to the possible pleasure of kissing them.

I looked up to see her lipsticked lips also parted and glistening, and she unconsciously licked her lower lip with the tip of her pink tongue. Her eyes glazing, Kira gave a little cry, and pressed herself against me, her mouth quickly drawn to mine, our breasts nestling together, her hips burrowing down between my spread legs. I instinctively drew my legs up to my chest, and our wet pussies were soon kissing, our erect clits rubbing together, sparks shooting off inside each of us. Kira's long blonde hair, intertwined with pastel ribbons, mingled with my silky long brown hair on my shoulders, and on the pillow underneath me.

Kira's lips pressed against mine, her tongue aggressively invading my virginal mouth. I welcomed her inside me, our tongues rubbing up against each other, like two kittens playing together. Our moans became a joint symphony of our passion, Kira's hips pumping into mine, her sweet juices running out of her holy pussy into mine. I thrust up against her, vainly attempting to meld my pussy with hers. Amidst our moans, and sighs, and sweet whispers, we both orgasmed then, together, and just as my first two orgasms under her ministrations had overshadowed those I had previously experienced from masturbation, so too, this orgasm made the others look pale and weak. I was transported to heaven, to heights of ecstasy, I pledged myself forever to be sweet Kira's own, her lover, her slave.

If only she would have me.