Ugly Duckling to Sissy Princess Ch. 04

Story Info
Vicky at the crossroads.
2.1k words
4.6
33.8k
35

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/26/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JHouston
JHouston
451 Followers

(Continued from Chapter 3)

Several nights had passed after the party at the mansion and kissing Ted. Bernice called me Saturday and Sunday, but, both nights I told her I could not come by to see her.

On Saturday, my girlfriend went to a party thrown by the basketball team. I knew she would end up fucking one of them, he would use her like a piece of meat, and afterwards, she would be looking for me to make her feel loved and cherished.

I waited for her outside her dorm room and she showed up at about 2:oo am.

She looked very slutty - short leather mini skirt, tight crop top that barely concealed her tits, high heels, and stockings with several runs in it. Her makeup was messed up and her hair was disheveled.

"What are you doing here? I don't like you to see me like this." She said.

"Like what, you look hot!" I said.

"You must think I'm such a skank! You must hate me right now! You should not see me when I go out." She said.

"You look great when you go out. I wish you dressed like this for me once in a while." I said.

I added. "Anyway, you always end up calling to come over after you've been to a party. You like me to cuddle with you after you've had a wild night."

"That's because I would feel so cheap if I did not have you in my life to cuddle with." She said with a little sadness.

"I don't know how you can stand it, knowing that I go out and party, and that I..."

"Shhhhhhh, baby." I said, interrupting her.

She was a little drunk.

"It's fine, baby. I know your libido is out of control right now and I'm fine with you doing your thing, sowing your wild oats, whatever. I know you always come back to me." I told her.

"But, don't you feel used?" She asked me with a guilty look on her face.

"No, I don't. Some people may not understand our arrangement. But, I don't give a shit. I love you." I told her.

She said, "What is wrong with me? I wish I didn't feel so much raw lust all the time. As a feminist, I hate the idea of guys using women as sex objects, yet, I cum hardest when a guy treats me like a piece of meat, when he slams me up against the wall and pounds me mercilessly. The rougher he is with me and the more used and demeaned I feel, the harder I orgasm! I must have a serious problem!" She said.

She continued, "But, afterwards, I would feel so empty without you. The orgasms are incredible, but, what I need more than anything is to come to you afterwards and feel that you truly love me." She said to me teary eyed.

"Look, you're young, you're hot, and you have a healthy libido. Enjoy it while you can." I said. "It was weird at first, but, i am totally adjusted to it now."

She gave me a hug, but then, she recoiled.

"Oh my God, I must smell horrible. I have to take a shower and brush my teeth, and then, I want to cuddle with you in bed."

I held her hand and we started walking into her dorm room. I notice her walking slower with some discomfort.

"They were rough. It hurts a little." she said.

"They? Who? What bastards! That's unacceptable! I will report them to the police right now!" I exclaimed.

"No! I shouldn't have said anything. You don't understand." She said.

I thought about the word 'they'.

"Where you in a gangbang tonight?" I asked her

She hesitated to answer at first. Then, she asked me, "Does it make you sick to your stomach?"

I asked her, "Was it consentual? Did you want it to happen?"

She took a few seconds to reply, "I've fantasized about it for a while. So, yes I wanted the experience. I did not expect it to happen tonight, but, when it started to happen, everyone was on board. It was pretty intense and very rough, but, I had the strongest orgasms of my life tonight!" She sounded excited, but then, looked down sheepishly.

I didn't say anything, I just tried to imagine my sweet little girlfriend getting gangbanged at a jock party and loving every second of it. How many guys, I wondered?

She looked at me nervously, "Oh my God, this is too much, I knew it! You're going to leave me now!" She said covering her face.

"No, no, it's alright." I said pulling her hands away from her face. "It's alright, baby, it's probably every girl's fantasy, but most are too or ashamed or scared to actually try it. You're brave." I told her.

"Probably very few girls in this world could handle the pounding I took tonight." She said, and then, she seemed to regret having bragged about that.

I was shocked by what I was hearing. Then I wondered, would Vicky enjoy a gangbang? Vicky got very wet watching Stella, the sissy porn star, get gangbanged. Yes, Vicky would probably enjoy a gangbang, once she learned to take cock up her ass. But, it would never happen to Vicky, though, because Vicky was not as brave as Carol.

I told Carol, "We don't have to make love tonight. I don't want to hurt you." But, she replied, "No baby, don't worry baby, your dick won't hurt me. I like that it is small, because, it is perfect after a night like I had tonight. If I feel it, I'm sure it will be soothing for me."

When we got inside her room, she said, "Don't kiss me and don't touch me until I clean up. I'm sticky."

But, I grabbed her and I started kissing her passionately. Her shocking revelations just made me want her more than ever. I love her and I love how free she is with her sexuality.

I also love finding the taste of cum in her mouth. My tongue explored her mouth and tasted the familiar taste. Why do I like the taste of cum in her mouth so much?

When I had licked every trace of cum inside her mouth, I was curious about whether I would find any in her pussy. She was on birth control, but, it would still be risky to let a guy cum in her.

I pushed her down on her bed. When I reached up her skirt to pull off her panties, I did not find any. Surely, it had become some lucky jock's souvenir.

I started to bite and lick her awesome tits. Then, I slowly traveled down to her pussy.

"Oh no! Before you do that, I definitely need to clean up!" She tried to pull me away.

But, I resisted her and started licking her clit and her pussy, until she started moaning and quit her resistance.

There was cream inside her, alright. It oozed out of her when I barely touched her. I spread her pussy with my fingers while I ate her out and cum dripped out fast and filled my mouth. I must have swallowed about four mouth loads, savoring it while I stroked myself. I was so turned on by my girlfriend's delicious creampie!

I ate her out like a ravenous animal. I used my tongue to search everywhere frantically for every taste of cum, like it was the only cure to something that could kill me sixty seconds. She moaned louder and louder, until she exploded and convulsed in my mouth, ejaculating a mix of her fluids and the last traces of gangbang cum. The only thing missing from my meal was my own cum, so, I stuck my little dick in her and I had my own orgasm, and then, I licked my own cum. So many tastes in my mouth! I had an entire orgy in my mouth!

We cleaned up and cuddled afterwards.

She asked me, "You didn't notice anything different down there, like a different taste or more wetness than usual?"

I replied, "Not really. You tasted delicious as always." She seemed surprised, but, did not press the issue.

On Sunday, we spent most of the day together. We had a picnic in the park, and we were very mushy, holding hands all day and kissing constantly.

Bernice called me again that night. I heard her message when I stopped by my room to grab a few things and check my voice messages. I called her back and told her I was spending quality time with my girlfriend and couldn't come see her.

On Monday night I was studying, and Bernice called me again to invite me over to her place. "Hey Vicky! We are having a girls night, come over right now." she said.

I said, "Sorry, I wish I could, but, I have a major philosophy exam tomorrow. I have a lot to study tonight."

The truth was I was having second thoughts about the whole sissy thing. Yeah, it had been thrilling for a while, probably, because it was something new and taboo.

Okay, I had felt more attractive than I ever thought possible as a sissy, and I had kissed Ted. My sissy experiences had been amazing, but, where would this lead me? Things with my girlfriend were going great. I did not want to do anything to screw it up.

Besides, if there was a sissy part of me, it was enough that I was eating cum out of my girlfriend's mouth and pussy. I was satisfied with that. Now that she had gotten a taste of gangbangs, I expected that I would have available to me all the cum I could ever want. So, did I really need to become a dolled-up sissy? I was beginning to think not.

After I told Bernice I could not come to see her, she did not say anything for a while, but, I could hear her breathing slower on the phone. She was not happy.

Finally, she spoke. "Vicky, get your fucking ass here or I will come to your fucking campus right now and post pictures all over campus of you dolled up kissing Ted. I will fucking destroy your life!"

I was taken aback by this. Was she serious?

"You have a picture of me and Ted? When did you take it?"

"Listen, you little tiny-dick sissy cocksucker. If you're not at my apartment in 1 hour, I'm going to make your worst nightmare come true!" She screamed into the phone.

What choice did I have? I grabbed all my sissy things and I drove to her apartment. I came to her door and heard roaring laughter inside. Fuck, who was in her apartment?

My heart was beating fast. I knocked on the door and Bernice opened it. I looked down sheepishly.

"Hi baby! So glad you could make it!" Bernice hugged me and kissed me on the lips. She was happy and half-drunk. Bernice is a crazy bitch! She is sweet one minute, and the next, she will threaten to annihilate you. I can't imagine that her being drunk would make things easier for me.

But, God, she was so hot! Seeing her again almost made me glad to be there.

"Get dolled up for me, baby." She said with a wink and slapped my ass.

I could hear people in her apartment, but, the bathroom was near the entrance, so I couldn't see them until I came back out.

I went into the bathroom and spent about 45 minutes doing everything I had been taught. It all came back to me right away. After showering and shaving - I got back the amazing thrill of slipping on panties, then, slowly rolling up my fishnet pantyhose, and stepping up into high heels. Then, I had the joy of putting on a tight-fitting dress, fake boobs and hair. Finally, I loved putting on make-up. I had a natural art for it!

"Oh my God, Vicky, you are so hot!" I told myself in the mirror. But, I was reluctant to come out. I did not know who else was in the apartment and I felt nervous and shy.

Finally, Bernice knocked on the bathroom door and I let her in.

She stared at me for a while, "Baby! You're so beautiful! I could marry you, if you went through a full transformation for me." She made a scissor gesture with her fingers. "Would you do that for me, baby?"

Of course I would not do that. But, I was scared to say anything that would flip the switch from nice Bernice to crazy bitch Bernice!

"I would." I said to her with a smile. She kissed me passionately and I melted.

"Oh baby, I'm so horny!" She said rubbing my ass. "I'm going to fuck you good tonight! You won't be able to walk in the morning!"

"But first, I want you to come out and meet my friends." She said.

(Continued on Chapter 5)

JHouston
JHouston
451 Followers