Ugly Duckling

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FinalStand
FinalStand
5,300 Followers

"You are going to regret this, Deviant," she panted. "I'll have the last word; wait and see." I pushed up and over to my side.

"It isn't even noon yet, Ms. Miserable Bitch," I taunted her. "I am going to enjoy seeing your eyes roll back in your head as I rake a few more orgasms out of your vindictive, hateful ass."

"You leave my ass alone," she challenged. I didn't rush it; I moved my hand down her slightly paunchy belly, through her pubic hair and on to her puffy, tender pussy lips. I drove two fingers in several times, switched up to other fingers.

"This ass," I pressed against her pussy, "or this?" I drove a finger forcefully against her sphincter.

"No, no," Melissa moaned, which she contradicted by spreading her legs further apart, and tilted her hips up so I had better access to her butthole. I played with her for another minute before slipping out and off the bed. "What...running away?" she growled wearily. I didn't run far; merely to my bag to retrieve two vibrators – one slender and one normal sized.

I returned to the bed to find Melissa still on her back, eyes closed. I poured some lotion over both instruments and made sure they were nice and slick. She stirred when I pushed the larger vibrator into her pussy.

"What is that?" Melissa asked as she put her elbows under her so she could see what was going on. I cut the vibrator on and began to move it up and down. She gave a startled cough followed by a groan.

A minute of that, and I snuck the slender dildo up between her thighs, cut it on, and poked her in the hiney.

"Stop," she moaned, as I wiggled it around until I sunk the small device into her rectum. "Oh, no, that's...oh...God," she panted. I now was working her over in tandem.

"How utterly cruel," Melissa sobbed in ecstasy. She kept shivering, throbbing, and blubbering until she finally cracked. She bellowed out in primal fury because at some level she knew she had lost – temporarily – to me. I pulled my tools out of her, planted a kiss on Melissa's lips and went to take a piss. Seeing that Melissa was still down, I trekked to the kitchen to get some stuff.

Melissa stirred when I put the tray down next to her.

"Red wine...with cheese and crackers... how droll," Melissa commented venomously.

"Do you want me to shove the bottle up your cunt or are you going to drink some?" I grumbled.

"You forgot to get any glasses, Idiot," was her snarky reply. I popped the cork and took a swig straight from the bottle, then handed it over.

"That's gross," she recoiled. "Now it has your spit in it. I don't want that."

"Drink it or I'll force it down your throat, Melissa," I menaced her. Reluctantly, she took it and took a swig. She didn't spit it back at me so I guess my lowbrow stunt was something she could live with. I was smart enough to eat over the serving tray; no crumbs on the bed that way. Melissa followed suit. When we were done I put the tray on the floor and together we finished off the wine.

After a minute, she settled back on the bed and looked my way.

"Don't look so smug," she glared.

"So many orgasms in two and a half hours; that's not bad for a Neanderthal," I smirked.

"You think you are clever, don't you?" she responded a moment later.

"No; it was your screw-up on Monday that brought me here," I grinned.

"How did I screw-up on Monday?" Melissa looked curious.

"You invited Celine to lunch, you offered to help her out, and you didn't attempt to make your affections contingent on my being out of the picture," I revealed. "That showed me that you were looking forward to me coming over today."

I could see her working that out in her mind then nodding.

"That's very conceited," she stated.

"No; if Sonny was coming over instead of me, you would have done nothing," I pointed out. "After all, you have done nothing for the past two years to keep us in town."

"But why would you come today if you thought Sonny was coming?" she quizzed. It dawned on me this was the most civil discourse we had ever had.

"Honestly, I don't believe Sonny was ever coming over," I said. Something I said amused her; I had missed it so I went for the back-up plan. "I also punctured two of his tires before coming here and changed the security code at the gate if he did make it."

That confession made her happy; her smile broadcast her cat-like superiority even if her words told a different tale.

"I knew you were a criminal," she chuckled wickedly. "I told him not to come over yesterday."

"I knew you were evil; now I also know you are a heck of a good screw too," I joked. She looked me over, wanting to slap me down at the same time she wanted bask in the glow.

"I want you to know two things; I have never thought of cheating on my wife with anyone at all until this came up, and I'm not shining you on about the sex. I certainly don't hate you any less and I'm sure you feel the same way," I told her.

"Why do this, then?" Melissa studied me.

"Not that I care if you believe it, but I love Celine and I'd do anything to make her happy," I explain. "If I can do something, anything, to make you have some use for me then maybe you will stop bullying her about being my wife and she'll be happier. That's all that matters to me. If you were a total hag, I'd have still done this; you being the second best woman I've ever been with was a plus."

"You only want the money," she accused me.

"Fuck that noise," I laughed. "This family isn't worth ten times your fortune, Melissa. Since the wedding all I've wanted to do was move as far away from your crowd as possible. I fucking hate you, Sonny, and Kerry. Kerry and Sonny want your money; I want Witness Protection, new names, and to never have Celine and I ever have to see you again."

"You want to take Celine away from those who love her," she snapped angrily.

"That's bullshit!" I snarled back. "If you really loved her, you would either acknowledge the fact that she married someone out of love or you would tell her you will never accept me and allow her to make the choice between us. Stop letting her decieve herself that she can be happy here with you."

"I will never accept you as part of this family," Melissa declared. I looked up at the ceiling, then got out of bed. "Where are you going?"

"I'm going to have a talk with my wife," responded. "I gave this my best shot. That didn't work so I'm going to leave before I do something else I am going to regret."

"What happens if I call the police and accuse you of rape?" Melissa got pissy.

"Ha," I laughed. "I'm married to one of the best lawyers in the state. I am not even remotely afraid of that threat." I started putting my clothes back on, sitting on the edge of the bed. I was reaching for my shirt when,

"Waylon," Melissa murmured. This was the first time in my recollection that she had ever used my name when it was not immediately preceded or followed by an expletive. "I...you are smarter than I gave you credit for." I took a deep breath, flipped over on the bed then crawled between Melissa's thighs. She spread them like a bitch in heat as I lapped up her juices as well as some of my own.

I pushed her legs farther and farther up so I had superior access to her cunt. Soon I was taking sojourns and tongue flicking her asshole. Melissa was so 'horrified' by my dirty deed she hooked her arms around the back of her knees and pulled them tightly to her chest.

"You have a far better tasting pussy than I ever would have believed," I slurped.

A few nibbles on her clit and Melissa squirmed, bucked, and screeched at the top of her lungs. I pulled myself away from her pussy and retraced my steps off the bed.

"Waylon, Celine deserves to be happy," Melissa admitted. "I don't understand why she is with you but I'm willing to accept that her needs come first."

Melissa took a deep breath and swung her legs off the bed. I was slightly pleased that she wobbled on unsteady legs too.

"I need a shower," she stated, but it was directed at no one.

"Bitch, I don't recall saying you could get up," I grinned.

"The game is over Waylon," she grumbled. I started moving toward her.

"That talking back is going to cost you," I persisted.

"There is no..." then it dawned on her; I wanted her; I wanted to continue the game. She balled up her fists tightly and confronted me.

"You don't scare me," she growled, but her courage appeared to fail her at the last moment and she turned and fled. I grabbed her arm and tossed her back on the bed. We wrestled around until I had one arm pinned behind her back, stomach first on the bed, and began taking my hand to her already warmed up backside.

"I've still got seven hours with you," I gloated.

"You're terrible," Melissa sobbed. That didn't stop her from letting me push her into the bathroom and hopping in the shower with me. I was even 'careless' enough to stand between the strong spray of hot water from impacting her ass. The pain would have been pretty bad, no doubt.

I was insistent that she suck on my cock until I was rigid again. Melissa ran her hands over my body as I used some hideously expensive body soap to clean her body and was really getting into it until I pressed her against the glass and began rubbing shampoo along her ass crack and anus. When I positioned my cock there, she began to push back and try to shove me off her back.

Laughing so hard at her futile efforts, I almost missed her plea.

"Waylon," she whimpered, "Waylon, not that, not today." She was serious.

"I'll nail you later when I'm ready to fill your ass with cum," I used as a cover story. "Right now, let's get out of here." I withdrew my cock from danger, cut off the water and playfully shoved Melissa toward the shower door.

"I'll never let you do that to me," she declared angrily, even as she ceased moving and let me crash into her backside once more. At this point we had our understanding. I could hold her down and fuck her because I was the working class scumbag but she wasn't allowing it because she was the rich, upper-crust bitch. Melissa was fine with the illusion provided by that lie; she didn't have to compromise her snobbish values or pretend to like me to get what she wanted. As long as Melissa kept making Celine happy, I would dance around this moral quagmire.

At that moment my main concern was that it was 12:45. It took twenty-five minutes to drive home and I had to be home by 9:00 pm. That meant I had over seven and a half hours to screw my Mother-in-law.

FinalStand
FinalStand
5,300 Followers