Ugly Women, Hot Lays

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Libertine
Libertine
664 Followers

I took a step back but she wriggled her ass and put her hand out between her thighs. She wanted to be mounted right away. I got close to her inviting ass and she grabbed my cock and put it in her opening. With a forceful thrust forward I pushed myself deep inside her and bottomed out with my second stroke. She swayed forward but rocked backwards again to meet my third thrust into her. Our combined movements made that thrust real hard and she groaned of pain. I knew that she liked it a bit rough in the beginning and in this position she could easily decide herself how much pain she wanted. This morning she seemed to be very horny and took a lot of hard thrusts grunting highly each time. Slowly she calmed us down though and I knew that she now wanted to be fucked more tenderly. I reached around and fondled her breasts and hard nipples before going down to her clit. She cried out when I first touched it and then moaned constantly when I massaged her hard knob gently. I knew she was near and fucked for a while to give me most pleasure. I had timed it right and we came together in a shuddering orgasm.

This time she didn't went away but wanted to be hugged. She was very wet and my come oozed out of her and ran down her thighs. She scooped some of it up and put it in her mouth pretending to savor its taste. She smiled broadly looking at me.

"Yes," she said. "Yes it tastes good just like Yvonne said. And even better I guess when fresh from the pot. Now it's flavored by me, isn't it? Want to taste?" She scooped up some more and put it in my mouth.

"Oh, thank you for behaving so well with Linda and her sister. You concealed your thoughts so well when we first met them. And they look much better in the nude, don't they? Rather smashing I would say. You had no problem to get hard I noticed." She giggled. "I want you to be nice to them. They need attention and to be admired. Do what it takes, I mean it seriously." She had never been jealous and was sure of herself. I know that she doesn't mind me looking at other women. She often makes comments and draws my attention to good looking females.

Finally she went inside to shower. I again sat enjoying the sun. I really wanted a good tan. I dozed in the comfortable chair but came to when Yvonne came out and stood before me with a big grin on her face. She looked at my limp cock which was smeared with drying remains from our combined juices and laughed throatily.

"Oh my my, what a good banging she got, didn't she? I saw it all, oh my goodness how happy she looked. I wouldn't mind being banged like that . . ." her voice trailed off. "Well, out of the question of course," she added and smiled but there was much longing in her voice. "Well, I think she gave you a good time as well, didn't she?" She watched me silently for a while, smiling sweetly.

"I bet you never miss the anniversaries either and that you can pee without missing the bowl as well," she said giggling. I took me a few seconds to remember my wife's joke from last night. "In fact I don't," I said smiling back at her.

"Come and help me get the breakfast ready. Eva must be starving after that banging. I certainly am even without such a good treatment." She took my hand and pulled me after her into the kitchen. Linda was already there and she smiled broadly at me. I was glad that I had put my shorts back on. My wife joined us shortly afterwards and we had a good time letting the breakfast take a long time.

Eva and I went upstairs to get dressed. "We were being watched," I told her.

"Well, does it bother you? We are a couple and will marry soon I hope. Married people do fuck, that's no secret," she said giggling. She cuddled up in my arms. "I knew they were awake when I went downstairs. Of course they heard us and wanted to look. They like sex very much but they don't get enough of it. In fact, it turned me on to know that they watched." Eva kissed me.

"You know, I wanted to give them a good show and you were awfully good. I met Linda when I went inside and she said so. They need something to dream about when they masturbate. And I like the thought that they think of us doing it. They do it a lot I guess. At least one of them did it last night, did you hear? It sounded like she really got her rocks off." We kissed some more.

"They like you. They think you are a real stud after this morning. They congratulated me. It makes me proud and happy. And they especially like your stud tool," she said giggling and bent over to kiss my cock. She sucked the limp thing in but when it showed signs to come to life and began filling her mouth she withdrew.

"Oh no, save that. We might need it later," she said laughingly. I had promised to help Linda in the garden. I started to move the lawn. The grass was thick and wasn't moved often. Yvonne's pussy hair flashed before my inner sight. The girls came out one by one and started to work on different things. They all wore long T-shirts that clung to their bodies and barely covered the ass. That they were braless was easy to see. The breasts bounced very nicely. And that the sisters weren't wearing panties soon became obvious. Not that they showed off, but working the garden means to bend over, to lift things, to crawl on all fours. A narrow T-shirt doesn't stay down under such conditions. Every so often the T-shirt was around the waist when they rose. Or the pussy was open to see from behind when they were down on all fours taking weed away. It was nice looking at them.

It got sweaty from the hard work moving the lawn. I took my shirt off and was flattered by the appreciating stares I got. I work out and am proud of my muscles and flat stomach. It was nice to show off.

My wife smiled and nodded her consent. She declared that the best way to get a good even tan was to work in the nude. She took her T-shirt off and pranced around only in a small thong panty that left her ass cheeks completely nude. Her ass bounced very nicely and so did her breasts.

We worked a couple of hours until Linda declared that she was more than satisfied and that it was time for a well deserved lunch. But first we should take a swim to freshen up. Yvonne quickly pulled her shirt over her head and Eva pulled her thong off. They ran down to the water. I had to put the mover and some tools into the shed before I could follow. Linda had put the smaller tools away and was waiting for me. When I came out of the shed she seductively pulled the shirt over her head and wriggled her hips. She beckoned to me to take my shorts off and then walked in front of me to the water letting her ass roll and bounce.

Back at the house after the bathe I was asked to fix us drinks. I looked through her supply and made a fruity drink with lots of ice and a generous splash of vodka. The women said that it was refreshing but too weak. I knew better though. They took big swigs and wanted refills. After some time the spirit was on top and laughter filled the air. At lunch Linda served good Danish beer, quite strong.

The afternoon was again spent at the lake. We were all sleepy and took a nap in the sun. But after a while Linda thought that we were too lazy and dragged us into the water. We played around like kids for quite a while. When we got up Yvonne ran to the house and came back with a crate of cold beer. We all drank and the spirits rose quickly.

The women were chatting like only women can do. I soon lost interest and lay back and let my thoughts drift on its own. I thought about my work for a while, planning the week ahead. Then I thought about Eva and how lovely she was and what a good fuck we had had in the morning. The sisters came into the picture and I daydreamed about them, their sexy bodies and appetite for sex.

Suddenly I got aware of that the women had become completely silent. Then I heard a nervous giggle from Eva that was followed by heavy giggles from all of them.

"I certainly hope that you were thinking of me getting that," Eva said sternly leaning over me. Then she burst into laughter and grabbed my cock that pointed at the sky fully erect. I hadn't noticed, being occupied by my pleasant thoughts. She bent down and kissed the tip and then took the head into her mouth and sucked but only for a short while. Then she let go of it. "Calm down, it's not time for that yet," she whispered in my ear. The sisters had by now moved close and got disappointed when Eva didn't keep on sucking. Yvonne quickly volunteered but for once Eva said no. They had nothing to do with the present state of my cock she said so I had to calm down by myself.

We relaxed again and the women chatted away.

"What's your opinion Anders," I certainly heard Linda ask. I hadn't been listening.

"About what," I had to ask.

"Oh, about pussy hair of course. We have been discussing what men really like and wanted your opinion. What is best, short hair or long hair like ours or maybe a shaved pussy?"

"Oh, well, I don't think I can speak for all men but I am quite sure that many men like a rich pussy bush the stretches to the sides. But I also knew that a shaved pussy can be a turn on but I think it's more as a change. The soft smooth skin is very nice to touch but in my opinion the silky feel of a pussy bush is much better. To look at the pussy bush is much more interesting. To see the sun being filtered through thick fluffy hair is lovely. What I definitely don't like is the modern way to shave the pussy only leaving a narrow landing strip of hair so it won't show under a bikini bottom. The only disadvantage with long hair is that it can get in the way when . . . uh . . . well . . ."

"You mean when you are fucking. When you are about to stick your cock in the muff the hairs get in the way and can even scratch the naked sensitive skin on the cock head. Is that what you meant?" Yvonne quickly broke in when I hesitated.

"That was quite a speech coming from you Anders," Linda giggled. "I get the feeling that you are devoted to pussy hair. I am very glad that you like the way we keep our pussies although Yvonne and I do it somewhat differently. But what about you Eva? You trim yours. Don't you want to give Anders what he likes?" She laughed throatily.

"Well, I don't like the hair to show at the sides. But I let it grow in winter time. When spring comes I also have quite a bush. But I must admit that I can't match yours."

"Wouldn't it be fun to let Anders describe our pussies, our pubic hair I mean? He seems to be such an expert. And I know that there are differences even between Linda and me," Yvonne said and looked at the others with lust in her eyes.

"Yes, why not. It could be fun. If Anders is willing that is," my wife said smiling at Yvonne.

"Yes of course I can do that if you want to," I said. "But I want to start with Eva to warm up. I know hers well of course."

The women cheered and Eva lay down with her legs slightly spread. I knelt beside her and took a good look at her pussy hair. I described its color, blonde to light brown and how the sun made it glisten. I bent down to describe how the rays filtered through it and made it look like gold. I complained about that she had shaved at the sides and also trimmed it. I said I knew that it could be much longer. But I also complimented her for trimming the hair along her slit to get it out of the way. Then I put my hand over her mons and stroked over the hair and let my fingers sift through it and described the silky feel. Finally I bent down and kissed her mons and gave her clit a short flick. She jumped and her pelvis gave my nose a blow.

I looked up. Linda and Yvonne were staring intently at us silently leaning forward. They giggled nervously when Eva patted my cock in affection. I sat back and pulled the hair under my hand. Eva grunted and pushed my hand away.

Linda and Yvonne cheered and laughed throatily.

"I am next," Yvonne yelled and flung herself down on her back, her legs spread wide. When I approached her she pulled me down in between her thighs. My cock was just inches away from her pussy.

I studied her pubic mons for quite a while. Yvonne giggled nervously under my scrutiny. Finally I started to describe her hair. My voice was unsteady after the sight of her pussy with its swollen labia and slightly open hole.

I praised her dark brown color and the richness of her hair. It covered completely her mons and stretched high up on her belly and to the sides. It grew richly on her inner thighs. She would show a good amount at the sides of any type of panties I said which made her giggle. The hairs grew in all directions and formed a jungle of dense vegetation, very thick. There even was a vertex. The top of her slit was completely covered and didn't show. Scissors and comb don't come even close to this pussy. Maybe a brush touched it now and then to get the outer part fluffy, I said.

Next I told her how the sun made her hair to shine but that the rays could get through the thick growth only at the top.

I stopped for a while, hesitating about how to proceed. I looked over at my wife for a sign. She smiled encouragingly and licked her lips.

Yvonne wriggled her hips impatiently and my semi erect cock touched her pussy. She smiled broadly at me and wriggled some more.

I proceeded. I covered her mons with my hand and caressed her hair. My thumb accidentally brushed over her clit which made her hiss. My fingers got entangled in her forest and felt the thick hair underneath the silky outer hairs.

"Well, all-in-all," I started to say but had to stop to find the right approach. I tried to find a way to express what I felt about this pussy. Suddenly I heard soft moans and looked up at Yvonne. Her eyes shone and she had a lusty smile on her face. She moaned again and I realized that I still covered her mons and that my thumb automatically had found her clit and probably had massaged it.

"Yes, I am waiting. I am dying to know what you like my pussy, well pubic hair," Yvonne said throatily and smiled.

Then I got it. We had discussed wine at dinner last night. Yes, that was how to describe the pussy.

"It takes an experienced man to value this pussy in full. It's like a great wine, one that has matured in oak casks for years to reach this rich, full bodied style. Its dark color covers deep hidden secrets and promises of heaven." My thumb parted the hair to find the top of her slit and trailed along it downwards. "But it is still rough and untamed and holds a lot of tannins that give a strong taste. The man needs a well developed taste for the exquisite roughness to enjoy it in full. I think of an exquisite wine from the wild and dangerous slopes of Sicily, maybe the Mille et una Notte, a rare and expensive wine."

I looked into Yvonne's eyes. They were filled with tears, tears of joy. She smiled.

"That was very nice. You put it so well. I feel so happy. Full bodied, rough, wild, rare and exquisite you said. Oh my goodness."

She laughed happily. I prepared to finish my task with her and bent down to kiss her mons. Like with Eva I put my tongue out to flick her clit. But Yvonne had anticipated what I was up to. She heaved her pelvis up and met my tongue. Not only did it lick her clit much harder than I had intended, it also slid along her slit ending at her pussy opening. As quickly her ass sank down again making me repeat it all in reverse order. She laughed loudly and happily.

"Now it's my turn. I am dying to know what type of wine my pussy resembles. Come over here," Linda called.

Linda was sitting close by. I rose and Linda immediately lay back and spread her thighs. She beckoned to me to kneel in between which I did. My legs touched her inner thighs and felt their softness. She closed them slightly for a short while then spread them wide. She laid before me her pussy completely visible to the last wrinkle. Not only her pussy, also her ass hole showed, a nice dark pink, puckered hole. I looked mesmerized at the goodies before my eyes. But I had a task to handle.

"Well, what have we got here? Oh yes, a rich pussy bush of exquisite color, dark red or auburn, it depends on the light. Very nice indeed. And it covers completely the mons and has spread also beyond that. It's very thick, I can't see the beginning of the slit. No way. Ah, what is this? Oh yes, it's cut along the sides of the labia and cut in the way a man cuts his moustache on his upper lip. A deep sharp cut in the deep forest, very sophisticated, very bold. I must test the edges, yes they are perfect." I stroked along the cut edge of the hair between her legs and let my fingertip slide on the moist labia. Linda moaned. "Well, where was I? Yes, I see a very well kept pussy. The comb is used frequently to keep this rich hair in such an orderly fashion. And a brush I guess. The scissors are used but with great care, not to shorten or cut back, only to remove hairs that grow out of order. Well except for the cut along the labia of course." I paused, thinking about what to do next. Time to feel her up. I covered her mons which made her shiver.

"Now to the texture. Oh, it feels very soft all the way down, just like silk. The grooming really pays off. And now to the look." I bent down. "Oh yes. The sun filters very nicely through it. It's all aglow. Very dark red deep down in the thickness, sparkling flames above that. Yes, it really is exquisite."

I straightened up again with my hand on her mons for support. I let it rest there while I was thinking about how to describe her pussy in wine terms. My thumb slid down to her clit and felt her heart beats make it throb. I massaged slightly.

I looked into Linda's eyes. They were smiling but also filled of lust. She nodded and wet her lips.

"The summary then," I said. "A pussy for a real connoisseur, no doubt. Claret I think, one with deep red color that promises a fantastic experience. Matured in old, roasted oak caskets, it has reached its full flavor. A flavor full of blossoms, herbs, fruits and much more. It takes a man with a very refined taste to find and enjoy them all. An aged Chateau-Neuf- de Pape comes to my mind."

While I spoke Linda had started to bounce her ass up and down, not much but enough to tell that she really liked my doings on her clit. Or maybe it was my description of her pussy. Her eyes were moist and her look hazy. Suddenly she heaved her pelvis up and shivered. She let out a soft cry and bounced down. Her look cleared and she smiled relieved at me.

"Oh that was so nice. You described my pussy so wonderful. Matured to full flavor, lovely, I will always remember that." She smiled broadly and stretched her body closing her soft thighs against my legs. I rose.

"The kiss. You mustn't forget the kiss. I want the same as Yvonne," she exclaimed. I looked up and saw my wife smilingly give me the thumbs up sign. I knelt between her thighs again and supporting myself with my hands on her hips I bent forward and kissed her mons. I licked as my tongue trailed down and found her slit. I licked on downwards and reached her clit. I flicked over it a few times and she laughed happily.

I rose and stood looking at the three lovely females who smiled broadly and then we all broke into laughter, the type of relived laughter that seems to never end. I had been erect now and then under the session. Now when I looked at the women who so shamelessly sat in front of me showing their nude bodies with open legs my cock rose again. Soon it stood at full attention.

Linda's laughter abruptly stopped and she stared at my cock wetting her lips. The others looked at her to find out why she got quiet so sudden. They followed her gaze and their laughter broke off. Instead they started to giggle and glanced at each other.

"Hey Eva. Don't you think Anders has deserved to get help to calm down? He has been so clever and good to all of us, hasn't he?" Linda said throatily.

Libertine
Libertine
664 Followers