Ugly Women, Hot Lays

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Libertine
Libertine
664 Followers

"To three gorgeous, charming ladies," I said and saluted them. Then I got an idea. "I must take pictures," I said and ran to the car for my camera. I am a vivid amateur photographer and a camera buff and have a very good electronic piece.

They all willingly posed for me, repeating there entrances and then stood in several poses. My camera has a strong telescope function and I got very nice close ups of Yvonne cherries without her knowing that I took them. I got a lot of pictures.

"Why haven't you used the camera before?" Linda asked when we sat down again. "Uh . . . well, I didn't think that it would be appropriate, you being naked and all," I said. "Well, I wouldn't have minded," she said smilingly and turned to other topics.

A very pleasant dinner followed. I had selected a wine for each course, an Alsace wine to the salmon, a full bodied Bourgogne to the grilled meet, the claret to the cheese. "I am sorry," I said to Eva when it was time for the strawberries. "But there were no Sauternes. But I found a similar wine, good but of course not the same." She smiled looking pleased anyway.

The women cleared the table and came back out and we enjoyed the evening sun. It was still up even if it was rather late like it is in this part of the world.

"I want to have more pictures taken. This light should make them terrific," Eva suddenly said. They all quickly agreed, giggling heavily, something were obviously up. "And we want to show off. We haven't dressed up for nothing. We want pictures of us in our lingerie and when we strip. I want to feel sluttish." They all laughed.

"Are you ready? I go first," Eva said when I had got in position with my camera. The sun lighted up the door to the cottage and a patch before it to a perfect stage. My wife started to take her dress off slowly trying to look seductive. But she got a little nervous and giggled. But I got a few good shots of her. She looked very good with her dress around her waist and her breasts held up and forward in her bra. Then I got a shock. I had expected to find her silk boxer knickers underneath. But instead it was a small frilly panty and she made it clear that it was crotchless. I got many good pictures of her.

Yvonne was next, not giving Linda a chance. She wasn't nervous at all and very focused. She swayed and took small dancing steps when she wriggled out of her dress and let it fall to the floor. She looked very sexy in her balconette bra that lifted her breasts and displayed her nipples. Her panties very equally sexy. A black thong with a thin string to keep it in place and a small triangle that only covered the center of her rich bush. The hair was free on all sides. She looked very sexy and she was good before the camera.

Linda was standing by. She did much the same routine as Yvonne. Her lingerie was burgundy red of course. Her bra was a half cup cut to let her nipples be free. Her thong was very small. She wanted to show off her ass in them. The thin strap disappeared between her buttocks and the skin colored straps around her hips were almost invisible in the evening light.

The sun was dying and the light got more reddish. "This light should do wonders to your Chateaneuf-de-pape," I jokingly said to Linda.

"You really think so? Well, let's find out," she said and wriggled out of the thong. I wasn't prepared but managed to get a few good shots anyway. "Wait a minute," she said and ran into the house. Through the open door I saw that she used a brush on her pussy hair fluffing it up. She came back out and indeed the red light from the dying sun made her bush look fantastic. Many different shades of red depending on the thickness of her bush and the angel of the sun. Suddenly it looked like embers with a deep ruby glow.

I told them how fantastic they all looked and what good pictures we were going to get. It was funny I thought. I had seen them naked all day but they looked more sexy and tempting now in their lingerie. I put the camera away. "But we are not finished yet," Linda said grinning. "We want to see you in your underwear. So get ready. I'll take the pictures." I had to hand her the camera and saw that she knew how to handle it.

I stood in the pool of light and felt very embarrassed. I took off my jacket and tie while Linda clicked away. Yvonne came forward and started to unbutton my shirt and took it off me. She kneeled and opened my fly. My pants dropped and revealed the thong. The women cheered at first but Linda lowered the camera. "That won't do. It's too small Anders. Don't you want to look at your best in front of the camera? "She said mockingly. "Yvonne, give him a hand and make him bigger, much bigger, I want that poach to nearly burst."

Yvonne quickly put her hand inside the poach and fondled my cock and balls. I grew under her good handjob. I saw that Linda was clicking all the time. "Well, let me see now," she said after a while. Yvonne took her hand away. "Yes, that's it. That's the stud tool I want," she giggled. "Yvonne, kneel at his side, will you and look at it. Yes, that's good, very good. And wet your lips Yvonne. Yes, just like that." Linda was now giving orders like a real photographer. "Eva, join them, I want shots like in fashion magazines where the two of you stand on both sides of Anders and take different poses. Put your hands on his body, cling on to him, that sort of things. You even might put your hands on his poach, Yes this is going to be great." She clicked away giving orders all the time.

At first I was very embarrassed but the nice warm bodies of Yvonne and Eva and their hands all over me made me relax. Linda looked very sexy moving around to find angles. Her sexiness was enhanced by the combination of her glowing naked pussy and the billowing breasts in the supporting bra. I had no problem to stay big. They all giggled and laughed.

The sun went down rather soon which put an end to the session. But we stayed outside, it was still warm. The women didn't dress but Linda put her panties back on. It was easy to talk in the dusk.

"Guys, I have described your pussies and breasts all day. I want you to describe the cock," I suddenly heard myself say. Well, we had brought out more wine, a good Riesling.

The girls giggled at first but after a while got into it. They talked about size, width and girth of the cock, how it took different shapes when getting erect and how it could bend like a banana to the left or right or upwards. They described the shapes of the cock head from the big plum to the arrow shape. After a while they started to tell stories and dirty jokes about the shortcomings of men, laughing heavily each time and assured that of course it had nothing to do with me. After some time they ran out of jokes though.

"I wonder how much tactile sense the cock really has." Eva said. "I know that it's very sensitive when erect but that's a different thing I guess."

"I think that it's only a primal thing, ruled by basic instincts. It feels what has to be felt to get aroused and to spurt, that's all. Beyond that it has no sense." Linda said. "I don't think you can use it to recognize things."

"You mean that the cock can't recognize a pussy from one time to another," Yvonne giggled.

"No I don't think so. Not the cock alone, it takes other senses as well," Linda said sounding seriously.

"So you mean that Anders wouldn't recognize my pussy," Eva said a bit concerned.

"Yes and no," Linda answered. "I mean that the cock alone can't do it. If it is just put into a pussy it can't. It takes other senses like smell, taste, hearing and the way the female moves to decide. The brain has to get a lot of inputs to its memory store." They were seriously discussing it now.

"Anders, I am sure that you would recognize me with your cock, wouldn't you?" Eva said pleadingly.

"Yes of course, well I guess so anyway," I said and just then Linda caught my eye looking intently at me. In a blink I understood that it was Linda that had fucked me the previous night. "But I am not sure," I added meekly.

"Couldn't we make a test," Yvonne suggested. "A test? How should that be carried out?" Eva asked. "Well, I thought that maybe we could let Anders put his cock in our pussies and see if he could tell which one is yours," Yvonne said. "But how should we prevent him from using his other senses?" Eva asked a bit puzzled.

Linda suddenly giggled breaking the serious atmosphere. "Well, it has to be in the dark of course, he should have to take us in random order and we must be quiet. He shouldn't be allowed to touch us and he mustn't get too close, well except his cock of course. I guess we should be on all fours on a bed or something and Anders be standing behind, shoving his cock into our pussies one by one. Oh my goodness, it would be a sight, wouldn't it? The three of us with our butts up in the air." She broke into laughter.

"Yes, but it is dark of course. Impossible to see anything, like upstairs," Yvonne said and joined in the laughter.

The laughs trailed off. It got suddenly quiet, a somewhat awkward silence.

"All right. Let's do it. Anders, are you willing to carry out this test? But you should know that I will rip your eyes out if you don't recognize my pussy. I mean after all these years of fucking me," Eva said, seriously at first, then giggling. "Oh, one more thing girls. You are both on the pill? I mean it could easily happen that Anders comes in either of you, couldn't it?"

Quickly both assured that there was no risk. They told Eva that she was a good sport to let this test be carried out. It would be so fun, they said. "Well, let's get started then. But I have too pee first," Yvonne said and rose.

One by one we went into the bathroom to freshen up. A bit awkwardly we gathered at the foot of the stairs. Eva pulled me aside. "I want you to give them your best. Give them a good time. Make them come. Don't bother with the contest. I will give you a sign so you don't miss me. But for heaven's sake, don't come until you have taken all of us. I have an idea which will help out I think," she hastily whispered in my ear and kissed me.

"Well, we are ready aren't we guys? But I came to think of something. I think Anders has better get us a little wet before he shoves his cock into us. I don't want the thin skin on his cock head to be scratched which could easily happen if he had to shove it into a dry pussy. I don't want to risk not to get fucked for a couple of days if he gets hurt." Eva said and giggled a little nervously. Somehow she was in the lead now.

"But that isn't really necessary I am already wet," Yvonne said but Linda broke in. "Yes, what an excellent idea, Eva. Makes the contest more even as well. Anders, would you mind step outside for a moment? We have to decide about tactics," she said.

I went outside in the cool night air. This was certainly going to be a night to remember. I hoped that I would stand the whole race. "Anders, we go upstairs now, I will call when we are ready. We have decided that you should get us all wet first, and then we will shift around before you make the test. Blow the candle when you come up. Good luck," Linda said standing in the doorway.

I went inside and watched the three lovely butts wriggle upstairs. I put out the light downstairs except for one to give us a faint light if we needed to go down to pee or something.

"Anders, we are ready for you now. Come, join us," Linda called after a few minutes. I went upstairs. One candle was lit in the back giving enough light to let me see three lovely butts sticking up from three beds. I blow the candle out and moved cautiously to find the first woman.

I felt a soft warm butt against my hand. It shivered at my touch and when I started to caress her she pressed back. I stroked over her back up to her neck and dropped my hands down her sides to find her breasts. I fondled them thoroughly and felt the nipples stiffen. I caressed her round stomach and up over her hips. I did the round a few times and each time gave her breasts and nipples a good squeeze. I changed and let my hands go over her hips up on her ass and down the cheeks over her thighs down to the knee. I tried the inside on the way back up and she willingly spread her knees. I covered her pussy with both hands, one from behind and one from the front. She was wet and warm and the pussy lips swollen. I knelt and put my mouth just inches away from her pussy and blew. She shivered and moved her ass to get in contact with my mouth. I began to kiss and lick her pussy. She moaned and I put a finger in her pussy searching for her soft spot. When I found it she writhed under me and when I also caressed her clit she came and cried out. She put a hand over mine to keep it still but also preventing me from leaving her pussy. After a short while she nudged me to resume my caresses of her pussy. I licked her first and again put my fingers in her and on her clit, this time two fingers inside. It didn't take long until she came again, crying out loud. She sank down on her belly and let me go. I was sure this was either Linda or Yvonne.

I moved over to the next bed. I searched for an upturned ass but found none. There was a low, throaty laugh and a hand caught mine pulling it down to a pussy. This woman was on her back with her thighs already apart. I caressed her body starting from her head and slowly worked my way down. I gave her breasts a lot of attention and she moaned when I kissed them and sucked on her nipples. I moved further down and got sure that this was Linda. Her pussy hair gave her away, to thick to be Eva and well groomed compared to the previous woman. I leaned down and blew on her pussy which made her moan and shiver but also to spread her thighs even wider. I moved in and started to kiss and lick. Her puffy lips showed how worked up she already was and now the clit began to come forward and get hard. I flicked over it which made her grunt. I eased a finger inside her and when I caressed her soft spot she arched her back and started to come. I kept my finger pressed against her spot but didn't move it and my mouth covered her clit. She held my head close to her.

She calmed down and fell back on the bed. But she kept my head in a firm grip. I caressed her soft inner thighs and her breast until she slackened her grip and made me understand that she wanted to be licked again. I licked along her slit from ass hole and upwards and each time when I flicked over the clit she grunted and tensed. She lifted her ass pressing her pussy harder against my mouth. Again I put a finger inside her which made her to come crying out loudly.

When I withdrew from her pussy she pulled me up and kissed me softly. "Thank you, go now, and come back soon" she whispered.

I moved over to Eva in the third bed. I leaned over her. "Hi sweetie," I whispered in her ear which made her giggle. She was lying on the side but moved and put her legs over my shoulders. I knew that was a position she liked when I licked her. It was easy to reach her breasts and I started to caress her but also licked her slit up and down. Soon she was panting heavily and moaned now and then. Her clit came out and her labia swelled. I pushed my tongue as deep into her as it would go and pinched her nipples. I put my mouth over her clit, sucked it in and licked on it. I knew that would make her come and she didn't disappoint me. She shivered and moaned and when she came she closed her thighs around my head. I couldn't hear a thing but assumed that she got noisy as she used to do. She held my head for a while and then slipped down on the bed. I knew that she now wanted to be finger fucked. I eased two fingers inside her pussy and fucked her for a while. She writhed under me which was a sign. I started to lick her clit again which shortly made her come. It was no doubt that she had a great orgasm, we could all hear it.

Eva rested for a while before she sat up. "Hey girls, time to switch," she called out, clearly in charge. "Anders, please go to your bed and wait. You will know when we are ready again. Girls, move your butts."

I moved along the row of beds and felt hands on my body. There were a lot of giggles and laughter when the women changed beds but soon enough it got quiet. It was time for me to perform.

I moved to the first bed in line and easily found the upturned bottom. I grabbed the cheeks and squeezed them before I caressed down the thighs. My lovely wife Eva wanted me to give them all a good time and make them come when penetrated by my cock. I had to be careful not to be too aroused and had decided to use my cock only in the last stages. Maybe then I would last long enough for the three of them. There was also a risk that they would use tricks of their own to make me come prematurely. They certainly were skilful. I especially suspected Yvonne to be unreliable.

So I fondled the woman in front of me again. My hands slid upwards on her inner thighs until I felt the heat from her pussy. I knelt behind her and she grunted when I started to lick her from butt hole to the clit. She moaned, her labia swelled and her clit come out from its shelter. It was time I thought and rose. I caressed her thighs a few times before I caressed her pussy with the cock in my hand making sure that the glans was covered by the foreskin. The woman before me moaned constantly by now wriggling her ass. I put the cock head in position in her forecourt and she rocked back fiercely. I had anticipated that and met her standing steady. Her force shoved my cock all the way into her wet pussy and when I bottomed out she grunted. I began to fuck her with long slow strokes and she moaned constantly. Her pussy was lovely and I felt that I had to make her come quickly otherwise I would come myself. I reached around for her clit and massaged it. It was the right move. Her moans mixed with small cries and her ass shuddered. She moved her knees further apart and I tried with a few mighty shoves which put her over the brink. Her body shivered and she screamed but had put her head in the cushion to muffle it. But it was clearly heard.

I had managed not to come. I withdrew and leaned down and kissed her shivering pussy. I rose, patted her ass in appreciating and stepped back. I caught my breath and calmed down for a while before moving over to the next woman.

I nearly missed when I groped my way along in the dark but my jutting cock suddenly touched soft warm flesh. My hands found springy ass cheeks and started to explore the rest. The thighs were stretched and the knees wide apart. The ass was pushed back against me. My hands went up along her inner thighs and when they reached the warm and wet pussy there was a loud moan. I bent down and licked the swollen pussy lips up to the clit. The woman before me moaned again and grunted when I licked her clit rapidly. I put a finger in her pussy and caressed her soft spot. I withdrew and found her breasts instead and gave them a good fondling. I went back to lick her pussy and put my tongue inside. She wriggled her ass and my mouth came over her clit and I sucked on it. She got quite noisy and I decided that it was time to enter her.

I rose and probed her slit with my cock without finding the entrance on the first try. The woman quickly was there and guided me inside. She cried out when I forcefully pushed into her pulling her hips towards me. I started to bang her. She moaned satisfactorily but to make sure that she would come fairly quickly I reached out for her clit and caressed it. I felt her pussy contract around my cock making it harder to thrust in and out but also giving me more pleasure. I had to be very careful. It was so nice. But I was lucky. Just before it got critical for me she began to moan and cry out and her body to shiver. She pushed hard backwards and tensed and then her whole body shuddered when she came.

Libertine
Libertine
664 Followers