Ugly Women, Hot Lays

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Libertine
Libertine
664 Followers

I held her tight with my cock buried deep inside her pussy until she calmed down. I withdrew and leaned over her.

"Hi sweetie. Nice as always in your pussy. Sorry I have to move on but you gave me a task I will fulfill and maybe extend a little. Let's see about that. I did recognize your lovely pussy, didn't I?" I whispered in her ear. We kissed, a long soft kiss, before I moved on and patted her ass loudly.

Yes, I had a plan but it depended upon how the visit in Yvonne's pussy was going to turn out. And yes I was sure that Yvonne was the last in line. I stopped for a while between the two beds to rest. I heard the women next to me making small noises, content panting from my wife and hard breathing from Yvonne. She knew that I was on my way and was anxiously waiting.

I took the three remaining steps and bumped into her upturned ass. My cock slid along her wet slit and scraped hard over her clit which made her grunt heavily. "Hey Mister take it easy," she whispered but giggled at the same time. She had liked it.

I started to caress her body from the head down. I made it thoroughly wanting to give her as much pleasure as I could. Then I licked her slit letting it take time. I probed her ass hole with my tongue which made her to sway away but she quickly swayed back again wanting more. By now she moaned and shivered constantly. I felt that she was where I wanted her.

I rose and held my cock in position and rammed it into her. She was very wet and ready and took me easily in. She cried out when I entered her and pushed her ass backwards. She adjusted her position and stood rock steady when I fucked her with short hard jabs. I didn't know what she liked but from what she had said during the day I guessed that she wanted it a bit rough. I was probably right because she immediately started to moan. I changed tempo and used long strokes for a short while then got back to the short hard jabs. I heard muffled noises and hoped that it was of appreciation.

I went for the final kill, her clit. It was very erect and stood out. She cried out when I put a finger over it circling the hard knob. She bucked frantically under me now and her sounds were no longer muffled. She nearly screamed when she came, shivering and shuddering. It was in the last moment. A few more thrusts and I had reached my own point of no return but now I could quickly withdrew from her pulsating pussy. If I had stayed inside I guess it would have milked my cock until I came.

I stood up holding her ass cheeks in a firm grip.

"Ladies listen," I said. "I am sorry but I am not really sure. And I don't want my eyes to be ripped out. So I think I need to trouble you once more if I may."

"Oh my goodness. Does he think that my pussy can stand anything? Good Lord. Well, be my guest then." I heard Linda mutter from her side of the room. But there was also an excited giggle afterwards. She wasn't going to object.

My wife was quiet except for a low laugh. Yvonne laughed throatily. "My god, but I need a rest. Good that I am the last because I want to make you come and I want it in my pussy this time," she said trying to lower her voice. But the other women herd her, to judge from the heavy giggles that followed.

"All right ladies. Are you ready? Here I come," I said and tried to find my way back to Linda's bed. I reached it without accidents and got hold of her ass.

"Oh my god, Anders. You make me so happy. But I don't want to be taken like this," she whispered and turned around in the bed to lie on her back. Well, it was all right with me and I started to caress her very much like before. In the end when she was ready I lay down between her open thighs and her pussy nearly sucked me in. She came shortly after I had entered her but she held me close with her legs for a long time not wanting to let me go.

Eventually Eva and Yvonne started to ask what was going on. Had I gone to sleep or what? It was all to quiet, they said. Linda had to give up. I gave her a big kiss before I left.

Eva was waiting for me standing up. She embraced me. "Anders, you are marvelous. But you don't have to fuck me if you are too tired or if you are close to coming. Save it for Yvonne in that case," she whispered deep in my ear. Without answering I started to caress her body and found that indeed she didn't want to be left out. She sank down on the edge on the bed and I entered her kneeling on the floor. She was very excited and got her orgasm easily. We kissed and then it was time for Yvonne.

"Are you ready," I asked and got a deep laugh in return. When I got to her bed I found it empty. When I groped around for her she attacked me from the side and made me to fall over on the bed. She immediately straddled me and impaled herself on my cock after having used it to give her pussy a good rubbing. She got wild and rode me frantically. She came the first time shortly after she had got the whole of my cock inside her pussy. She calmed down for a little while before she again increased her tempo. To tell the other ladies that I also enjoyed myself I started to grunt and moan and when I told Yvonne how nice she made it for me she came the second time. She bumped down on me to let her orgasm ripple through her body and die off. Then she was all sweet and focused on me. She rode me slowly and then changed to gallop but only for a short while. She teased me and got me close several times but backed off.

"Anders, do you want to come? Do you want to spurt into me? Do you want to fill me with your come? I want to feel your come splash into my cunt. I want to feel the hot come burn in my cunt. Let's do it, come in my cunt now," she suddenly exclaimed. She started to ride me in new ways, corkscrewing and twisting. It felt heavenly and very soon she had me at the brink. I cried out to tell that I was coming and then erupted into her in several spurts. She screamed as well and sat down hard on me. Her orgasm made her pussy to contract hard around my cock and ripple along it. I was in heaven.

Yvonne sat on me for a while. Then a laugh started to bubble inside her making her shake. It welled out low at first but then getting bigger. Finally she laughed uncontrollable and it was catching. I started to laugh myself and Linda and Eva followed. It was a laugher of joy and relief.

"Well Anders, can you tell which one of us is your wife or do you have to take another round," Linda asked when the laughter had died away but there was still laughter in her voice.

"Oh yes, and I also recognize the rest of you. Eva is in the middle, Yvonne is sitting on me and Linda is in her own bed. But it was tricky. I didn't recognize Yvonne´s jungle at first. She has done something with it. The hair wasn't in the way." That remark made them laugh heavily. There suddenly was a faint flickering light. Linda had lit a candle.

"So you didn't recognize her pussy bush. Well Yvonne, will you tell why or should I?" Linda giggled and came to our bed with the candle. "Oh I will tell him what you bastards did to me all right," she yelled. "They held me down and used a pair of scissors to trim my hair when we changed before dinner. Look for yourself." She lifted her pelvis and showed me that her pussy lips now were visible. The hair along her labia had been trimmed away. She sounded very indignant but suddenly her mood changed. "Maybe it was a good thing after all. You slid se easily into me. I didn't have to pave a way for your cock through my jungle," she giggled. We all laughed again.

I was still flat on my back on the bed with Yvonne on top. Linda and Eva had gathered around me sitting down at my sides and caressing me leaning down. I softly caressed their breasts.

"I want a drink," Linda exclaimed. "Come on guys, let's go downstairs. I have a bottle on ice waiting." She jumped up and we had to follow or be left in the dark. One by one we climbed down.

"Anders, please open the bottle," Linda said and handed me a bottle of Champagne. It was a Veuve Clicquot, "The Merry Widow". "How appropriate," I said. "The merry part of course. And as Winston Churchill used to say: Good champagne should be cold, dry and free of charge." I poured the wine and handed out the glasses.

"I propose a toast to a most generous woman and a very, very good friend. To Eva," Linda said and we drank.

"Well, then I want to propose a toast to our great stud who has made us all happy. To Anders and his fabulous tool," Yvonne said giggling and we drank again. I refilled the glasses with what was left in the bottle.

"I want to propose a toast to three lovely ladies who have given me so much. To you," I said and saluted each one of the lovely naked women surrounding me.

"Well, to friendship then," Eva said and we emptied the glasses.

We chatted for a while but were tired. One by one the women got ready for bed and went upstairs. I was the last to get upstairs.

"Anders, come and give me a hug," my wife called. I went over to her and hugged her. We kissed softly. She was sleepy. I started for my own bed. "Hey Anders, I want a hug too," Yvonne said when I rose. Of course I hugged and kissed her as well. She held my close and kissed with much feeling.

Without being asked I went up to Linda. She was waiting for me smilingly and with outstretched arms. She pulled me down over her. "I want to feel your weight on me. Just for a little while," she whispered and we kissed softly. Finally she pushed me away, sighing.

"Good night all," she said and blew the candle. I lay for a while thinking about the very special evening and the three wonderful women who had given me so much joy and pleasure. It was funny though I thought that they all had put an oversized T-shirt on for the night. There was no need for teasing. I was glad that they felt pleased and at ease.

The next morning I again was the first to wake up. I went down to pee. The lake glittered in the warm morning sun and I went to take a swim. I hadn't been working out for a couple of days and started with a few exercises and worked up some sweat. The water was crisp but it felt very good and I swam for quite a while making rushes now and then.

Finally I went up and saw Yvonne sitting on a bench watching me. She smiled and rose to meet me.

"Hi Anders. Good morning. I brought you a towel. I thought you had forgotten to take one," she said. She started to dry me.

"Hi Yvonne. Thank you for a lovely day yesterday, and night. We really had a good time, hadn't we," I said feeling a bit awkward to be dried like a child. But it felt good. She dried me thoroughly not forgetting my cock and balls which she treated very gently. She ended up standing behind me and stroked over my back with the palms of her hands. She embraced me from behind. Her short terry robe had opened and her naked breasts pressed against my back.

"Do you know what I should want?" She said softly. "I want you to make love to me here and now. And that you take me as you took Eva yesterday morning. It looked so lovely and made me very horny."

"Oh well, yes, I really would like to. You are lovely. But . . ." I said. Yvonne broke in. "Oh yes, Eva. But I am sure that she won't mind. She has already let you put your tool in me twice in that silly thing last night. Oh it was pleasant enough but it felt a little like the 'Wham, Bang, Thank you ma'am'- thing although of course you made us come. Many times. And very nicely the last time I must admit. No complain there. But it was like a game, a set up because no one of us could stand to hear you get it off with one of us like you did with Eva the first night."

"Oh I can understand that, only that it wasn't Eva who came to my bed," I said thinking hard.

"Oh, wasn't it? But who . .? Oh, that horny bitch. She came to your bed although Eva was lying close by? Oh my goodness. She takes her chances, doesn't she?" Yvonne laughed throatily. "Well, will you do it?"

"Yes I will. I want to very much," I said, having decided that Eva probably would give her approval. She had told me several times to be nice to the sisters and to make them happy. She hadn't objected at all last night, on the contrary she had urged me to go on.

"Oh Anders, my love. Make me happy, no joking, I want to be very serious about it, please," she whispered behind my back. She left me to spread out the towel and lay down on it. "Come to me my love. Come and pleasure me. Come and enjoy me. Come," she called very softly.

I moved over to her and started to caress her body with hands, mouth and tongue. I took my time before I was down in her pussy, kissing and licking. Slowly her moaning got more intense until her first orgasm made her shudder. She held my head to let her rest but soon urged me to go on. I kissed her pussy again and put a finger inside to caress her soft spot. Her ass bounced up and down when I licked her clit and massaged her inner soft spot simultaneously. Her moans mixed with small cries. Her back arched lifting her pelvis up and she cried out, a long high pitched cry. She sank back shivering, pushing me away She lay on her back for a while. Then she pulled me up and kissed me, a kiss that got hot. She twisted our tongues and sucked my tongue deep inside her mouth.

"I want to be taken from behind, just like you speared Eva," she whispered and rose. She went to the bench and leaned over. I followed and grabbed her hips. She put my cock in position and together we eased it into her pussy doing it slowly. She seemed to want everything to be done tenderly so I fucked her with long slow strokes but with a twist and a push in the end of the inbound stroke to penetrate her deeply. She liked it, moaning for each thrust. Slowly I increased the tempo which made her moan constantly and she started to cry out. Her cries got higher and higher until suddenly it reached the high pitch tune and a cry that lasted a long time. Her pussy pulsated around my cock and she shuddered so hard that I had to support her holding her hips.

I steadied her for quite a while with my still hard cock buried deep in her shivering body. It had been very nice in her pussy but I hadn't come, wanting to pleasure her the best I could. Finally she wriggled her ass and rose making sure that I stayed inside her. I reached around and cupped her breasts.

"Anders, my love. How I enjoyed this, just like I saw Eva do. And I will be the happiest girl in the world because I feel that you have more to give me. Let's lay down. I want you on top of me. I want to be pressed down to earth by your weight."

Yvonne wriggled free from me and lay down on the towel. Slowly she raised her knees and spread her thighs to give me room to kneel between them. She guided me inside again and I lay down. She wriggled her body slightly to get us comfortable and wrapped her arms and legs around me. She made us rock making my cock to move slightly back and forth in her pussy and my pubic bone to push against her clit. We found a rhythm in this but slowly I took over and used my ass muscles to push harder into her. Her excitement grew and she put her legs around my waist to lift her pelvis up against me. I couldn't move much in and out but with her legs she made my short thrusts hard and deep. She moaned and laughed. Suddenly she planted her feet on the ground and lifted her pelvis. I got her message and put my arms around her waist. Kneeling I started to thrust long and hard into her uplifted pussy and she met me. It felt heavenly and I was close. She cried out all the time, cries that got higher and higher. Her pussy started to pulsate along my cock which took me over the brink. When my first spurt of come splashed into her a high pitched scream took over. It lasted as long as I shot my come into her but her pussy kept on to pulsate and milked my cock long after I was empty.

Slowly Yvonne sank back down and lay flat on the ground. Wordlessly she made me understand that she wanted my full weight on top of her and my cock inside her pussy. I thought I would crush her but she purred of delight. When my cock got limp and left her pussy I lifted my upper body and looked down at her. She smiled happily and pulled my head down to kiss me, a deep lingering kiss. Then she pulled me down on her again.

Suddenly there was noise back at the house. Eva was banging on a saucepan. "Breakfast in ten minutes," she yelled.

We rose and took a quick swim before we ran back to the house. I was glad that Yvonne had brought the towel which I wrapped around me. Eva and Linda met us with big hugs and much joy. We had a long, pleasant breakfast in the sun with many jokes but also some talk about the previous night. It could have been awkward but wasn't. They agreed that it had been a little weird but that it had given much pleasure and a lot of fun. Linda and Eva teased Yvonne for having been the lucky one to get my seed inside her.

Linda asked me if I could help her some more. She needed to get the drain pipes cleared. I got a ladder from the shed and together we started to work. I climbed up and she held the ladder and handed me a bucket to put the rubbish in. It took some time because we had to move the ladder several times. There was a lot of rubbish. At one time I saw Linda sneak a glance up the wide legs of my shorts. Somehow it aroused me and when I saw her look again after we had moved the ladder my cock started to swell.

After a few more moves my cock started to be in the way when climbing the ladder but I had to work on. I sneaked down and again saw Linda peep up the leg. She looked up and saw me watching her.

"Looks very nice from here," she said smilingly and put her hand up the leg and fondled my cock. "Oh, that feels nice but if you do more of it I can't climb the ladder," I said trying to sound casual. "Well, better stop then. I really want the pipes cleared," she said and laughed heartily.

When we were finished and had put the things away we decided to go swimming. "Bring your camera," Linda said. "May I borrow it? I like to take pictures and you have such a good piece. I like the zoom." My camera has a strong electronic zoom that allows long distance shots of good quality.

We had a good time at the lake. I watched the lovely naked women surrounding me. After the activities the previous night the atmosphere was more relaxed and we chatted about everyday topics. Linda was moving around all the time looking through the finder. Sometimes she was close to us, sometimes far away looking for birds to catch. We lost interest in her doings.

"This was real fun," Linda said coming up to me. Eva and Yvonne were swimming. "I love this camera. Want to look?" She sat down beside me and together we looked in the viewer at the pictures she had taken. The first few were of a bird. It showed that she had a sense for composition and was careful with angles and background. There were pictures of flowers and the skies. But mostly pictures of us, in the nude of course. She had pictures of us together and individually. Suddenly there was close ups of a pussy, Yvonne's pussy I recognized. She was sitting with her knees slightly raised and feet apart. Every fine detail of her pussy showed now that she had had her hair around it trimmed. Then came similar pictures of Eva and quite a few of my cock.

"Like them?" Linda asked smirking and watching me carefully. "Uh . . . well, very good pictures . . . excellent work," I stammered not knowing really what to say. But they were good craftsmanship I had to admit. "Very sexy." She smiled proudly.

"Watch these then," she said and quickly flicked through the pictures without showing me. "Yes, here we are." She held the camera to show me. I startled. There were pictures of Yvonne and me, obviously from that morning, in the nude. There was a succession of pictures showing Yvonne leaning over and me approaching her from behind. "This is my favorite," Linda said and showed me. I was behind Yvonne and my cock was about to penetrate her. The tip was only just between her lips and the shaft was clearly visible between her ass and my body. It was beautifully taken with the lake in the background.

Libertine
Libertine
664 Followers