Ugly Women, Hot Lays

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Libertine
Libertine
664 Followers

"Uh well, yes. It's very good and very sexy indeed," I said rather embarrassed. Linda smiled. "Do you think they are pornographic? I think they are a piece of art, sexy yes but not porn. I wouldn't mind it being me." Linda said and sighed.

"You mean that you would like to be taken like that," I asked. "Oh yes," Linda said. "I would like to have pictures of me being speared like that." She sighed again. "Yvonne and you had quite a session this morning hadn't you? You know, she beat me. When I woke up she was already on her way. I didn't want to interrupt, you were so occupied. Didn't notice a thing did you, when I sneaked around taking these pictures?" She showed me more. "Look at this one, rather good isn't it." It was a picture taken just when I erupted in Yvonne, she with her back arched and me standing on my knees very erect and tense. There was real pleasure on our faces. I panted.

"Will you take some pictures of me? You know what I want. Both full figure and close ups. Please." She smiled sweetly at me. Of course I did. I took the camera and walked a few paces away. Linda stretched out on the ground and started to act. I took several pictures of her but told her to move around and do things and forget the camera. That way she got more natural and she didn't know when I clicked. I got several good shots of her that way especially a few where she was leaning over the bench. The full body picture showed her massive breasts hanging down and her stretched ass. There were close ups of her breasts and nipples and very good ones of her pussy from behind, her wriggling ass and rose butt hole. That she was aroused showed clearly by her puffy labia and small drops of moistness on her inner lips. I would have speared her there and then had we been alone.

Linda looked through the pictures and was very pleased. She wanted a CD of the lot.

Eventually it was time for lunch. Linda walked up to the house naked and was a lovely sight with her bouncing ass. She made it roll heavily. I took a few more pictures of her backside walking away. When the rest of us joined her she had put an apron on. But just an apron with nothing underneath. She looked very sexy with the straps hugging her waist, emphasizing her ass. The breast piece was held out by her impressive breasts which bounced when she moved.

Eva and Yvonne laughingly declared that they had to have aprons as well to be able to help making lunch. "Well yes, I think I have two more somewhere," Linda said giggling, "but if I take the trouble to find them you must promise to wear them." She went upstairs and soon got back with two aprons. "Not really meant for cocking," she said and handed them to Eva and Yvonne.

They weren't. The women shrieked of laughter when they put them on. Yvonne had got one in the French maid style, very thin and trimmed with lace. Her bush clearly showed as a dark shadow. Eva's was of black leather, rather short and with the breast part heart shaped. They looked stunning and very sexy. Funny I thought again how a little clothing can make a woman sexier than when she is completely nude. There was much laughter and parading in front of me. It ended up with a photographing session where I got several good pictures especially of pouting naked asses.

Eventually the lunch got ready which we enjoyed on the porch. We should leave in late afternoon so only beer was served. We had a good time chatting and laughing, the women still very sexy in their aprons. Eva and Yvonne helped to clear the table and do the dishes. Linda went upstairs to tidy the room and make it ready for departure later. I helped a little but there was really not much for me to do so I sat having a good time looking at the women's sexy asses.

"Just don't sit there drooling," Eva said. "Ask Linda if she needs a hand. I am taking a swim when I am ready here."

I went upstairs to see what Linda was doing. She was leaning over a bed correcting the bedcover. She was still wearing the apron and her ass protruded lovely. "Hi, Eva told me to ask if you need a helping hand," I said.

"Oh, she did? That was very nice of her. She is very caring, isn't she?" Linda said and rose. "Too bad, I am about finished here." She thought for a while. "Well there is one thing though," she said thoughtfully. "Would you care to fuck me?" She came close to me and looked into my face. "Yes, I would like that very much," I said and embraced her thinking that it was very likely that Eva had had something of this kind in mind when she sent me upstairs and telling that she was going swimming. I kissed her.

Linda snuggled into my arms and smiled a little uncertain. "Will you really? Oh I am so happy, I have been longing all day. Will you take me tenderly on my bed? You know, you are the first man to take me in this bed, well you were last night. But that doesn't count; it was so much of a game. But you pleasured me so sweetly, no complain there," she giggled. She moved over to her bed, took the bedcovers away, got out of her apron and lay down. She opened her arms.

"Take these shorts off and come to me my darling Anders," she whispered. I lay down beside her and we hugged and kissed. After a while I started to caress her and soon used both hands and mouth on her entire body. She willingly opened her legs when I approached her pussy. She lifted her pelvis and moaned happily when I licked along her slit. Her excitement grew steadily and her happy moans got more frequent. When I caressed her soft inner spot her back arched and she came in a quiet orgasm that lasted long. She had a pleased look on her face and smiled for herself.

Linda sank down on the bed smiling happily at me. She pulled me up on her and we kissed. She wriggled to get us in position for me to enter her but I had other plans. She had wanted a good long tender fuck. I asked her to roll over and started to caress her backside and the sides of her breasts. Her full ass was soft to touch and I kneaded it thoroughly. She moaned of delight now and then. I tried to get in between her upper thighs but she teasingly kept them close for a while. I tickled her until she laughingly spread her thighs and lifted her butt slightly to give me room. I licked the slit and the crack of her ass not forgetting her tight butt hole. She started moaning again. I put a thumb inside her pussy and put two fingers over her clit caressing it. She rocked her ass back and forth moaning frequently. I licked her butt hole again probing it with my tongue and making it wet. She moaned higher now and I pressed a finger at her ass hole and pressed firmly to get through her sphincter muscle. She wriggled her ass but I pressed hard and slipped inside starting to finger fuck her ass still caressing her clit and soft spot. She got frantic bucking against my hands and she came in a shuddering orgasm flexing her muscles hard around both my thumb in the pussy and the finger in her ass.

"You bastard, going into my ass like that without permission," she said sternly when she had regained her composure but her big smile and happy face told that she liked it. She turned on her side and hugged me. She fondled my cock for a while and then lay on her back pulling me over her. This time I didn't object but willingly entered her willing pussy.

We fucked for a long time, leisurely and happily making small pauses to kiss. We both felt when it was time to speed up and in the end she heaved her pelvis up to get my cock to penetrate the depth of her pussy. We came together in an orgasm that made us both to shudder and cry out.

Linda hugged me and put her legs over my thighs to keep me inside her. My full weight upon her pressed her down but she didn't want me to ease the burden. "Stay on top of me. It feels so lovely," she said but eventually she rolled me off her onto my back. She rose on her elbow and kissed me.

"You made me so happy darling Anders. I haven't been fucked so tenderly for years. It was lovely." We kissed again and she lay looking at me for a while. "I wonder if you are very tired or if we could do it again."

"I liked it too very much. No, I am not tired as such but I doubt if I can get hard again right away. It will anyhow take some time," I said. These sisters were very horny I thought.

"Oh, I think I can be of help if you want to fuck me again. I knew a few tricks, my mother taught me," Linda said smiling broadly. "Just lay back and relax. I'll get a few things." She jumped out of bed and got a bottle from a closet. She put some oil on her hands and started to massage my body. It felt very nice.

"You know what my mother said?" Linda chatted while massaging me. "She always said: 'I failed to give you the looks but I can teach you how to handle men.' She had a lot of men both before my father and after he left us and they praised her ability." Linda turned me over on my back.

"You know, when I was old enough she even let me practice on a few of them, giving head and other things. They hadn't a clue that she had switched with me in the dark. That's why I dared come to you the first night when I thought that Eva had fallen asleep. I heard her say that she would come. You were expecting her coming in the nude and had no reason to suspect anything else when a nude woman came. Nice fuck wasn't it?"

Linda straddled me and used her breasts to massage me. She put more oil on her nipples. "Mother once asked me if I wanted to take the chastity of the son of her lover. He was a couple of years my senior but was very shy. He hadn't even been close to a woman. I took a look at him and said yes."

Linda turned me over and massaged my inner thighs and the crack of my ass. She went back to use her breasts starting on my face. I tried to catch her nipples that stroked over my face and mouth but they were oily. But now and then she put one in my mouth to nibble on. They were taut and hard.

"Well, mother and I were invited to dinner and to spend the night at her lover's. I made my best to catch the interest of his son. He certainly got interested when I flashed myself at him but he didn't dare to make a move. So I had to take the lead." Linda was now using her breasts on my belly and cock. It felt nice and my cock gave small signs of coming to life. Linda laughed throatily.

"Well, he got real afraid when I walked into his room after bedtime. He was on his bed stroking his tool. He got chocked when I told him how big and good-looking his cock was. He got even more chocked when I pulled the nightie over my head and naked jumped into his bed. I took over his doings but soon pulled him over me. But he came all over my belly as soon as his cock touched me."

Linda was massaging all over my body with her breasts but also let her pussy lightly touch me everywhere. It was moist and slid easily over my body. She sat down on my thigh and rocked back and forth until she came moaning happily. She rested shortly before she resumed her massaging. Her pussy was now slippery and left small trails.

"Well, where was I? Yes, he came all over me but it didn't matter. You can't expect anything else the first time with a totally inexperienced young man. But he soon recovered under my ministrations. I pulled him over me and took his solid cock into my pussy and this time he was able to avoid coming long enough to give me what I wanted. He erupted inside me and had a big grin all over his face afterwards. I let him rest until early morning then woke him up with my mouth. This time I rode him until we both came. Very satisfactory I must say. I made him take me twice more that day before mother and I went home."

Linda was chatting and got real excited about it but never stopped caressing me. Her pussy got wet both from massaging and from the memories. My cock had definitely showed signs of coming to life. Linda knelt between my thighs and for the first time fondled my balls and cock. She put some more oil on her hand and massaged the whole area including the crack of my ass.

Suddenly I felt her finger probe my ass hole and pressing to get inside. Linda pressed hard and slid in. My ass and her finger were oily and it felt nice after the first chock. She pushed further inside and searched around. Suddenly I jumped. She had found what she obviously was looking for, my gland. It felt very nice when she very gently massaged it and my cock started to swell and rise. She looked up at me and smiled broadly. She kept on massaging until I was hard.

"Yes, I knew I could do it. Now we are even, aren't we?" she cried out of delight and mounted me. She impaled herself on my cock and started to ride. She pleasured herself on my cock, riding only for her own joy. She came, sitting down on me supporting herself with her arms on my chest. When she came to she smiled happily looking down into my face.

"Oh that was so sweet. Another? This time I want to be speared from behind just like you did Yvonne this morning. Remember?"

She jumped out of bed and bended over, supporting herself against the dividing beam. She wriggled her ass in anticipation and waved with her hand between her spread thighs. I took position behind her grabbing her hips. She placed my cock at her pussy entrance.

She kept my cock in position for quite a while only making very small movements back and forth. Suddenly she cried out and lunged strongly backwards forcing her pussy onto my cock. I was totally engulfed and her pussy tightened. She held me in a firm grip and laughed happily which made her pussy muscles to ripple.

"Bang me, bang me intensely like you did Yvonne. I want to feel that twitch just before you bottom out. Bang me and give my pussy your best." She looked over her shoulder smiling lustily.

I started to fuck giving her my best. I started slow and increased slowly caressing her breasts and clit in between. Towards the end I held her hips firmly and banged hard into her eager pussy. She moaned and cried out and when she reached her peak her whole body shuddered forcefully pushing her ass backwards meeting me. Afterwards she leaned over the beam panting hard. I held her hips buried deep inside her and her pussy contracted nicely around my still hard cock. Eventually she wriggled to get free but froze when she realized that she still was impaled on my spear. "Oh my goodness, that was real nice," she exclaimed happily. "But don't you want to come? What shall I do with you?" she asked jokingly. "Well, I have better use a trick my mother taught me," she said, laughing happily. She wriggled free of me and pushed me down on the bed. She straddled me facing my feet, mounted my cock and started to fuck slowly and very deliberately used her pussy muscles to give me pleasure. She grabbed my balls and fondled them gently. She increased her tempo and took me deep inside with each thrust. Suddenly a finger probed my butt hole and forced its way inside. She searched around and I grunted when she again found my gland. Linda moaned as well when her action made my cock to swell and get harder. She rode me with greater force and massaged my gland. It soon got unbearable and I erupted up her pussy. My come pumped into her and came back out when she rode frantically to catch up. She came crying out happily. She quickly dismounted, spun around and stretched out on top of me grinding her pussy against my fast shrinking cock.

She stayed on top of me for a while. We kissed and caressed each other. To avoid Linda from slipping off my oily body I took a good grip on her full ass cheeks and squeezed them.

"Shall we join the others?" Linda said and jumped up. She was smiling broadly and her whole body radiated happiness. She took my hand and dragged me downstairs. I tried to go to the bathroom to freshen up but she pulled me with her. Outside she pulled my arm around her waist and together we walked down to the lake.

Eva, my wife saw us coming. She jumped up and stood, hands on hips, feet apart waiting for us to come close. Yvonne joined her. We stopped in front of them. Linda proudly straightened up sticking her breasts out and her pussy forward. Eva looked us over, saw Linda's thatch matted by her own juice and my drying seed. Dried stains of come flecked her thighs. She saw my smeared cock. The oil shone in the sunlight from my chest and Linda's bouncing breasts.

"What have you two been up to? At one time we thought that you were killing her, Anders. It certainly took a long time but you seem to have enjoyed yourself," Eva said sternly.

"Well, you know, mother always said that what is worth doing is worth doing well," Linda said and broke into laughter, a big relieved laughter, her great infectious laughter that made all of us to join. We laughed our heads off.

"Oh my goodness," Eva panted. "You need to freshen up. Let's take a swim." My lovely wife broke into laughter again when she pulled all of us into the water.

Libertine
Libertine
664 Followers