Uh-Oh

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KeithD
KeithD
1,319 Followers

Scott bent over and kissed the clerk on the lips. It was a sensuous, deep-tonguing, lingering kiss. The clerk was humming quietly, the vibrations of the kiss helping to thicken and lengthen Scott inside him. Scott moved his lips to the young man's nipples, one of them having a ring through it, while he began to increase the intensity of his pumping action. Scott got the nipple ring between his teeth and pulled gently. The clerk gasped and moaned. But he didn't ask Scott to stop.

Scott heard a drawer under the counter opening and he pulled away from teasing the clerk's nipples and raised his torso up to see what the clerk was doing. He had managed to open a drawer and he'd taken out a pear-shaped butt plug. Scott looked down into the clerk's eyes, with surprise, where he saw a saucy smiled.

The clerk bent his torso up toward Scott's, and the older man looked on with awe and lust as the clerk managed to open his lips over the tip of his own cock and begin to suck. And even more surprising, his flexibility permitted him to move his hands around Scott's waist to Scott's butt cheeks, which were being separated. Scott gasped, moving to new heights of arousal, as he looked down the line of his torso and watched the young clerk sucking his own cock—and as he felt the butt plug entering his ass.

Cum burbled around the rim of the blond clerk's lips and he was butt fucking Scott with the plug when Scott arched his back, cried to the ceiling, and ejaculated.

That was it—the clerk was coming home with Scott tonight. Toss Chip out on his whiny little ass.

* * * *

When Alex Clifton Dandridge, the 3rd, got out of his BMW in the parking garage of his brokerage house on Valentine's Day morning, Kyle was standing there, all excited about something, and hopping back and forth on two feet. He was looking good, dressed in tight jeans and T-shirt and wearing loafers without socks. Kyle had a great body. It looked good in office clothes. It looked might fine dressed casual, as he was now. It looked terrific nude.

Now he was looking mighty fine and all smiles.

"What?" Alex said, only managing a half smile. Kyle hadn't been this happy to see him since the engagement. Had something happened to Sarah, he wondered.

"Thank-you, thank-you, thank-you," Kyle burbled. "I understand. I understand what you're saying."

"What?" Alex said again.

"Don't be coy," Kyle said. "Come, let me show you how grateful I am."

Kyle took Alex by the hand and pulled him down the row of cars, back to a dark corner of the garage—where Alex saw a new red Camaro convertible with a gigantic white bow on top of it. Engraved along a side of the ribbon that showed was the phrase "Be Mine."

"I don't . . ." Alex started to say. But his attention was arrested by the realization that Kyle had already stripped off his T-shirt and jeans and hadn't been wearing any briefs.

"In the backseat," Kyle muttered. "Here. Your trousers first."

Somehow Kyle managed to get his mouth between Alex's legs and onto his cock in the cramped backseat of the Camaro. And in short order the red sports car was rocking back and forth without any forward motion as Kyle, facing Alex, bounced his ass channel up and down on Alex's cock, while holding his boss's face into his nipples.

Alex had been a month without Kyle's exuberant fucking. He only now realized how much he'd missed him. He had no idea what this beribboned sports car crap was all about, but now he realized that Sarah or no Sarah, father's approval or no approval, he wasn't going to go more than two days anymore without fucking Kyle. Best fucking Valentine's Day present he'd ever gotten.

KeithD
KeithD
1,319 Followers
12