Ujay's Story

Story Info
A cavewoman's story.
4.4k words
4.61
26.2k
7
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ujay's Story - The story of a cavewoman's life

The Beginning:

I am Ujay, an old woman now. I enjoy telling my story to anyone who will listen.

Today, I live in a cave with the children of Cin, my friend, my son's mother and my husband's lover. Back when I was fifteen, I was given to a big, strong man to bear his children. He often mounted me and took me quickly, giving me five children. Three survived - all boys. In the spring, when I was thirty-five, my clan was raided while our hunters were away. Into our village came Ah, leading eight men to capture six young women. To my surprise, Ah looked me over and ordered me to go with the young women.

Ah was very old, about fifty seasons. He was tanned, lean, strong and had caring, soft green eyes. When we arrived back at his village, the young women were given to young men who did not have wives. Two men wanted the same girl but there was no argument when Ah decided which one would have her. Ah waved for me to follow him. All my life I had been afraid. Following Ah, I was not afraid. However, I showed my rebellion and disapproval as we moved swiftly along the path.

Maybe, thirty paces through the forest we passed a rippling stream with a hollowed out area for bathing and a large, flat sunning rock. It was Ah's stream. His cave was there. Ah was obviously a good provider and the deep cave had the touches of a woman who wanted to please her man. But there was no woman. No children. There was just an ever bubbling pool of water in the back of the cave. Ah pointed, "There is meat, berries and a gourd to fetch water. Cook for us." I was starving but I turned my back on him and walked to the back of the cave. Ah set about doing the work himself. When all was done, he asked, "What is your name?" I was quiet. "Well, you can eat, when you tell me your name." As afternoon turned to evening, my stomach growled and hurt. From the back of the cave, I finally said, "My name is Ujay" Ah smiled. Brought food to me in the back of the cave and returned to the fire. I sat, ate and hated him.

As the days passed, Ah did not force me to serve or bend me over to satisfy his needs. The village was large, about thirty adults, and I often heard the sounds of sex and laughter. The raid was obviously a success for all except Ah and me. Ah was the oldest person in the village. People came to him for his wisdom. When the men went hunting, Ah usually led the party. All the women and children stayed together. I made friends and was very content. Once I heard a young girl named, Cin, talking to all the other young girls. They all giggled when she told them, "Almost every night, Ah would bring his wife presents and satisfy her. She was so happy she would wake the whole camp. I would like him to make me scream like that."

I wanted him too. Every few days, he would try to kiss, hug or touch me, but he always backed off when I pushed him away. Always I felt the sexual tension between us. Once, he shocked me by forcing my robe open and viewing my body for the first time. His eyes said he wanted me more than he wanted me more than he wanted his next breath. Again I spun around, rejecting him. Surely, he was a man. Surely, he would take me. He did not. I did not understand.

Fall came and I almost lost Ah. The men came back from hunting with a badly wounded man. It was Cin's husband. He had been gored. He died in just a few days. Cin needed a provider; she had a small boy and was five months pregnant. Cin was beautiful and only had her sexy body to negotiate with. She came to visit just three days later. Ah sat with her by the fire as she listed virtues, "I'm young and strong. I would work hard, keep you a good home and make the meals, be a big help to you." She made his face light up when she whispered, "My body wants you. I'll do anything to please you. You can do anything to me that you want."

Ah began to take what he needed. He pushed Cin onto her back, closed his lips over hers and clasped her breast. I could smell her need and hear his breathing. Cin opened her legs. Ah's lips went to her nipple and his hand went to feel her wetness. He sucked and fingered her until she came. I knew Ah was going to fuck her. Then a groan came from deep within Ah. He rose up, looked over at me and brought his fingers to his mouth. Cin's eyes flashed, "The old woman is not right for you. I can give you healthy children. I know she is not pleasing you." Through half closed eyes, Ah said, "I have to talk to her." Cin started to talk; he took her hand and placed it on his cock. He whispered something to her, rubbed her wet pussy again and without another word she left the cave smiling. What had he said? I was so angry and jealous I could kill. A million thoughts and feelings hit me all at once. I had been a bitch. I could loose my support. Ah was a good man. Instantly, I understood that he had been waiting for me to come to him, to offer him my body, to trust him. This desirable youngster had just offered Ah all he wanted. In minutes she offered what I had not offered in six months.

Ah sat on a log near the fire. My heart pounded. I waited. I could feel him fighting for rational thoughts. His caveman body wanted that young woman. He wanted to take her and reclaim some of his youth that he knew was slipping away. He knew the other men were questioning his actions with me. His mind wanted something from me. It was time for me to lead as only a woman can lead a man. It was time for me to surrender and hope that I had not squandered my chance. I walked to Ah and stood between him and the fire. I reached down and raised his face up. I could still smell Cin on him. I dropped my robe, standing naked, offering all I had to him. Ah did not move. I reached down and took his hand and brought it to the warmth between my legs. Now he understood. He took the control that I gave him.

I trusted him but now I was afraid. He knew what was going to happen. I did not. I had never surrendered and never been made love to. Every nerve in my body yearned for his touch. I wanted the bliss that I had only heard about a few times in my life. Ah moved his hand and stood up, leading me to the pile of furs that was his bed. He posed my hands above my head and closed my eyes with his fingers. This was a test and I knew it. Could I surrender to this man who loved me?

Kisses started to settle and warm my face, eyes and neck. Then ever so lightly, there was a kiss on my lips. As I sighed I felt him breathe in, taking my breath, my life, into his lungs. His tongue slipped into my mouth. My mind tingled. His hands cupped my head and the kiss became something I never imagined. My body tensed, my nipples hardened, I could feel my heartbeat between my legs and my hips began to move on their own. My body was nude, sweating and hot on this cold night. I wanted much, much more. Where was my body taking me? His lips left mine and moved down my neck. His hands slipped to my breast. His lips closed on one nipple while his fingers gently rolled the other. I was his.

Ah owned my body. He could do anything he wanted and I trusted him even if he took my life. He teased and teased my nipples. Just before I screamed in frustration, Ah moved a hand down, rubbing my thighs, my belly and lightly between my legs. My nipples were left cold and uncomfortable. Ah began to kiss the sensitive spots on either side of my bellybutton. He sucked my bellybutton. When he stopped for a second, I started to look where he had gone. Like lightening, my hands shot up and I reached for his head, he was lightly licking the top of my pussy. I needed to hold him there, but again, he was gone. Now he was kissing my feet, sucking my toes, rubbing my legs.

I heard myself moaning and begging, "Please." He began to move up. I opened my legs hoping he knew what I needed. His hands slipped under me, cupping me and pulling me to his mouth. I arched completely off his bed as I felt his tongue begin to lick the folds hiding what he had wanted for so long. His bed was wet. He slipped a finger into me. Curling his finger a little he rubbed inside, seeming to control my heartbeat. The heavens began to open for me. Ah closed his lips on my clit and began to gently suck and lick. My body was crying for release, I grabbed the fur above my head trying to tear it apart. I was loosing control. I had to stop this. I reached to push him away but he grabbed my hands pinning them behind me and keeping his mouth mounted to my soaking, demanding cunt. My life was between my legs now; I knew it was slipping away. I could not breathe or stop the ecstasy. My body arched again as the first orgasm of my life hit. The second started before the first had finished. Everything inside me was pulsing and I was about to pass out. Then I died.

Somehow, Ah knew how to hold me, touch me and love me to put life back into my body. I breathed again. Totally, relaxed, satisfied and in love. Neither of us said a word. He held me and we went to sleep together for the first time. My last thought was that he had cum on my foot while kissing me.

The next morning was really cold. Under the warm furs I could feel my nakedness spooned against Ah. Something hard and demanding pressed against my butt. I was barely awake but I knew my pussy was wet. Should I get on my hands and knees and offer myself, should I wake him with kisses, should I take him in my hand? As if he knew I was thinking too much, Ah flipped me onto him so I was straddling his cock. He reached between us and slipped into me. I had never been on top before. Ah grabbed my hips and began moving them. Somehow my body knew what to do. I moved so he would touch every spot inside my body. He reached for me and kissed my mouth demanding to be kissed back. I began to suck his tongue in time with his strokes into and out of me.

Within minutes I came. He did not. Ah's cock was not as big as my first husband's but I was about to learn what power a man can generate. Ah flipped me onto my back grabbed my ankles and spread me open for his dick. He gasped into my ear, "I have to have you now. I'm going to take you." Then he pounded into me, bouncing both of us off the stack of furs. I knew this should hurt, but it did not. I grabbed the skin on his back and demanded "fuck me harder." Our bodies slapped together and I felt my pussy began to suck him. Ah went rigid; his cock pulsed inside me; he came, I came. Our hearts were pounding, exactly in time with each other. It felt like he had half his body in me and I wanted the other half. All of his weight was on my cunt, yet he was light as a feather. We both collapsed, too tired to move, barely able to breathe.

After a while, Ah raised up, taking his weight off me. His cock slipped from me as he touched my face and caressed my breast. He kissed me, smiled and said, "You are the most beautiful, desirable woman, I have ever seen." For some reason I laughed, he laughed. Everything was going to be all right. I wanted of this.

The Betrayal:

For the next two years, I got my wish. We made love a lot and without limits or judgments. I glowed. The women of the village envied my satisfied smiles. The men went hunting for meat once or twice a week, often staying over night. Ah always brought me gifts when he returned. He would have a special fur, unusual flowers, a baby flying squirrel, gourds for water or, my weakness, honeycomb.

I had long suspected that I could no longer get pregnant. My last child was stillborn in my nineteenth season. Ah wanted a son. He never said so but when we rested after sex, he would often get quiet while he rubbed my stomach or rested his head there. I discovered Ah was very sad that he was much older than me. He felt somehow he was cheating me. I could not understand that. I was the best provided for and the best treated woman in the village. I think I was also the most off balance. Every time I thought I knew all his tricks he would surprise me.

I remember, once we were walking and I had to pee. I lifted my robe and squatted. Ah knelt beside me and slipped a finger into me. He worked his finger in and out as his thumb rubbed my clit. I tried to push him away but he held firm. I said, "Quit that, I have to pee!" He replied, "When you can, go ahead." His hands were magic. He could bring me off quickly. I couldn't pee. I stayed squatted as my climax washed over me and my bladder released at the same time. I sprayed his hand and fell on my butt. I wanted to be mad at him but he laughed, pulled me up and kissed me passionately. We moved a few feet away, lay down and we did not make love. We fucked. Raw and vulgar, we fucked. For days his neck was full of bite marks and his back full of scratches. He looked like he tried to wrestle a tiger. Come to think of it, he did.

As spring began, my 38th season, Ah felt great responsibility. The winter had been hard on the village. There had not been enough food and many were weak. Ah went hunting every day and was really tired. After weeks of a few rabbits, squirrels and small birds, the larger game returned. People began to get better. Ah looked bad and I was not getting enough of my usually horny, older lover. One bright, warm morning, I was feeling sorry for myself. Ah had just left on a three-day trip. I decided to bathe and wash the sex smell from by body. We were so silly last night, catching our combined juices as they flowed from my body and rubbing them over each other. I had told Ah that it was not a very dignified act for the wise man of the village. He spanked me, loved me and made an even bigger mess. I loved it. My body still throbbed for more.

After my bath, I was laying on the sunning rock, thinking how I would clean the large fur on the bed. I heard something and set upright. There eying me from head to toe was the biggest, most beautiful man I had ever seen. I was so in awe of his muscles, blond hair and smile; I did not even cover myself. He said, "Can I bathe too?" slipped off his clothes and waded into the pool. His cock was half hard, large and thick. Unlike the two men I have known, his body was almost hairless. I stared at him and he stared back. After a minute or two, he waded to the foot of the sunning rock. He grabbed my legs firmly and pulled me into to pool. I slid along his body and felt his hardness. I instinctively closed my legs capturing his cock.

There was no thought between us. No words spoken. We knew what was going to happen. He held my weight and walked me to the grassy bank. He laid down on me. I was wet. He seemed to know I would be, so, without preliminaries, he began to work that wondrous tool into me. Nothing in the world was more important at that moment than for me to engulf him, feel him stretch me and fill me with his cum. He finished in me. I did not climax, but I knew my place. I was his now. The Alpha Male had arrived. Taking my hand he took me to the cave and started making it his own. Ah had been replaced and he wasn't even there. I had no thought that this was wrong, that I should object. It was just the way things were. In the next couple of days the village was taken over just as easily by the powers of Jud.

Ah and the hunting party arrived back on time, laden with four antelope. Ah had broken his left arm but still carried a large bag of honeycomb. The village was happy for the food but no one told Ah that things had changed. He took off through the forest to see his woman. The big, strong, young man met Ah at the cave entrance, saying, "This is my cave now." Ah looked into the cave at me. Our eyes met. I looked down. Jud said, "She is mine now, also." Without argument, Ah dropped the bag of honeycomb and walked away.

Another new life:

In just a few weeks, my awe of Jud was replaced with a growing reality. He did not care about me. He took me when he wanted, but mostly he wanted other women. Some he brought into the cave. While he took them, he sometimes he sent me away and sometimes he had me sit quietly in case he needed me to fetch food or water. Jud was a powerful man and was quick to use violence. My bruises were often there for all to see. I stayed because I liked his power and because I was afraid of him. Without thinking and without making a decision, I had traded my shabby piece of Heaven for a beautiful piece of Hell. I was unhappy. I wondered what happened to Ah.

Jud was more of a boss than a doer in the village. He seldom went on hunts but always took the first cut of what the hunters brought back. Ah and Jud avoided each other and never hunted together. It was months before a few of my former friends would talk with me. I was told that Ah had gone to the cave of the unmarried women to ask for help while his arm healed. Cin was there and welcomed Ah. Almost, everyone in the village liked Ah and owed him a lot. Soon a cave was found for him, Cin, her five year old boy and her two year old boy. The village found enough spare furs to get them started. Ah's arm healed fine. Cin thought she was pregnant with Ah's child.

One day, I was lost in a daydream, remembering that never once had Ah hurt me, belittled me or made me fear him. Since I was not working, Jud asked what I was thinking. Foolishly, I told him. He kicked me hard in the chest and hit me on the side of my head with his fist. He stood over me and yelling that he could kill me if he wanted to. He yelled that I was just a woman. Then he slapped me, yelling that I was old and ugly and that he was going to get a young wife.

By morning, I knew I had to run away. I had some broken ribs, my jaw did not work right and my left eye was swollen shut. First I ran to the cave of the unmarried women. Three old widows were there. They would not let me stay. They said Jud would kill them if they helped me. He often railed about how much of a burden they were on the village. One by one, each of my friends turned me away, fearing Jud would hurt their husbands or that I would be in competition with them for their husband's affections. Plea as I might there was only one place left for me to go.

It was late afternoon when I walked up to Ah's and Cin's cave. He looked at my broken body and I saw tears in his eyes. Cin started to object. Ah just raised his hand and said, "Prepare another bed for her." I ate, rested and then Ah wanted to talk. He asked, "When Jud comes for you, do you want to go back to him?" I explained, "Jud will not come for me. He does not want me. I am afraid of him and do not want to be with him. Please let me stay. I made a bid mistake." Ah gently touched my swollen eye and quieted my pleadings. "Jud has to come to take his property back or he will loose respect and power in the village." I realized to protect me, my thin, aging, Ah, would have to stand against Jud. I was ashamed for what I asked. Ah said, "Cin and Ujay to move into the back of the cave with the kids, to talk and get to know one another." Ah gathered his spears together, stoked the fire and waited by the entrance of the cave.

The cave was on the uphill side of a large clearing. Early in the morning, a call echoed across the clearing. There stood Jud and two others. Jud demanded, "Ah. Ah. Send Ujay out to me!" Ah stood and said nothing. Jud advanced with his spears. I had to go back to protect Ah. I started to run from the cave. Ah tripped me with a spear. He called Cin, "Take her back into the cave." Jud came closer. Cin and I watched from the mouth of the cave. I was surprised; I could see fear in Judd's eyes. His bluff had not worked. He knew Ah was the hunter. This match was not about force. It would be skill. Still, Jud could not back down. He got within 20 paces and threw a spear. It missed by such a wide margin, Ah did not even move. Jud began running uphill, drawing back another spear. Almost casually Ah cast a spear completely thru Judd's chest. A different kind of Alpha Male had finally chosen to take his position back.

12