Ujay's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could see that most of the villagers had come to the bottom of the clearing. No one moved to get Judd's body. No one spoke. All just turned and went back home. Couples were holding hands. Kids were playing. Everyone was quiet, safe and content.

Ah and Cin lived normally, with me in the back of the cave. They played, made love, laughed. Cin had told the truth. She was a very naughty handful for Ah. She took him orally. I never had. The anguish on his face was beautiful as he would cum. She masturbated for him. She jacked him off with her feet and challenged him to screw her ass. Watching them, I got good at pleasuring myself.

The hunts went on. Ah's child grew in Cin's belly. Sometimes, I would catch Ah looking at me as I worked. I noticed Cin and Ah did not talk as Ah and I had done. I did not see the sparkle in his eyes. Still, he was a good husband to Cin. Their great age difference seemed to wear on him. Cin's time came. She gave Ah the beautiful son he wanted. But something was wrong with Cin. In just a few days infection ate her life away. Ah set on their bed holding his new son trying to explain to Cin's other two boys where their mother had gone. They did not understand.

I went to my bed and watched Ah. I loved him. Would he have me back? Would he let me help him raise his son? His son went to sleep in his father's arms. Curiously, he brought the boy to me. He said, "Lay him in the bed you have been sleeping in." I did. Ah took my hand and let me to his bed. He sat on the bed looking at me standing before him. His eyes sparkled. We had been here before. I let my robe slip from my shoulders. I stood naked and wiser before him. He looked at me from head to toe. Through his love, he saw only beauty in my warn body and wrinkled face. He began by kissing my belly, saying we will be happy and saying we will raise our son together. We were inside the cave, but he showed me stars again.

Ah died last year, having lived strong for seventy one seasons. We had a beautiful time together. His son is a good hunter and will make a good husband. I have been loved, forgiven and loved again. I have served my man and he served me. My old pussy still tingles at the stories I remember but dare not tell you. On cool, dark, quiet nights, I am often reminded how good my life has been. I hear women sigh my husband's name when they cum.

12