Ulliseus and BarbaraAnne

Story Info
Master and sub continue with T/their journey.
1.8k words
4.06
16.8k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

T/they had meet four years ago of all places in a chat room online. It was by chance T/they met but by choice that T/they fell in love and started the lifestyle of BDSM. T/they talked on phone and after a few months He came to see her from His homeland to where she was just to see her. After two years of being best friends and sharing all things. T/they became more. Under His care and His protection she blossomed and learned much from Ulliseus, her Master.

It was as usual almost 6 in the evening. BarbaraAnne was waiting for Him to arrive. He had been gone for the weekend and she longed to be with Him. she knew He would have something special for her tonight. she was anxious but controlled herself not to be anxious, after all she wanted more than anything to please Him and that meant control.

she went to T/their bedroom. She walked to her closet to choose something special to wear for His arrival. she picked out a new dress she bought while He was away. she placed the black dress on the bed along with a lacy black bra and matching panty. Next she placed black thigh highs and black patent 4 inch ankle high heels. she took a hot bath and went to change. she dressed in the clothes she had placed on the bed. she then went to sit on the couch to wait for Him.

He was gone for the weekend and missed her so much. He drove up to the house T/they shared. He was tired but didn't want to let that affect the night He had planned for T/them. He walked to the house with a bag. Inside the bag were very special treats for her, for Him as well. He had chosen them in a store for such things. He walked into the house.

As He walked in the house He saw her dressed so provocatively it made Him hard, especially seeing her in those sexy high heels. her light brown hair was down the way He liked it to be. The house kept up and He knew it would always be that way. she never failed Him in anything He asked of her. He walked towards her and kissed her. A long deep kiss which He needed after not being with her while he was away. He took her hand without speaking and took her to T/their room.

He placed her on the edge of the bed. With speed He removed the black dress, her bra, and panty. He left the black thigh highs and black patent high heels on her. He moved her to the wall, told her to stand there. she did as told and stood still for Him. Ulliseus spread her hands and placed wrists cuffs on her as she stretched her hands out. He did the same to her ankles.

He left her spread and chained to the wall. He took out of the bag He had carried to the room with Him, two silver nipple clamps each with its own weight, a black scarf, and two clamps for her pussy.

As Ulliseus was standing there taking the things out from the bag, she was nervous about what He would do to her yet at the same time she was aroused. she wondered what her Master had planned for tonight. she knew it would be wonderful the pain and pleasures she was about to receive from Him.

He walked towards BarbaraAnne holding in His hand the items. He put them on a small table that was there.

He spoke to her telling BarbaraAnne that He would be putting them on her. He told her, "I know it will hurt but i also know you will like it."

she replied to Him, " yes Ulliseus i will enjoy all you do to me tonight and i can handle the pain. Please do what you will to me."

He picked up the black scarf and tied it tightly around her head, covering your eyes. she saw only darkness yet could feel and hear all around her. He picked up a nipple clamp and placed it on her left nipple and tighten it, He did the same to the other nipple on her. BarbaraAnne winced from the clamps upon her nipples. He tighten them even more, at this she tensed her body. He took from the table the other clamps and spread her pussy lips and to each side He put the clamps on her. He felt her wet already and this made him hard. His cock growing waiting to be in her.

Barbara Anne said, "Oh please Ulliseus no more it hurts already."

she started to cry and it excited Him to hear her pleading and crying to Him.

He told BarbaraAnne, "Soon i will please you, do as told little one, be strong and soon I will have my cock in you."

He took from the table the last thing He would use on her. He held the cucumber and slide it in her wet pussy.

she felt something hard and cold slide in her pussy. she moaned and the pain gave way to pleasure. she felt heat from the clamps on her body. she moved what little she could to the hard object in her pussy. her hips moving up and down on the hard object. With the blind on she did not know what it was but she did enjoy it sliding in and out of her. she moaned more now. Ulliseus slide the cucumber in and out of her. He stopped and slide his finger in her. she felt the object out of her. she knew His finger was in her now replacing whatever had been in her pussy. He heard her breathing heavier now and the moans from her mouth.

she pleaded to Him telling Ulliseus, "please i must cum soon and i want Your cock in me now so that W/we may cum T/together. i want Your mouth sucking my nipples. Please oh please, i want You, need You," she said begging to Him.

she was crying again this time because she wanted His cock in her wet pussy and His mouth on her nipples.

Ulliseus at hearing her pleading to Him. He began to take off the clamps. He undid the wrist and ankle cuffs letting her free. He left the blind fold on her and moved her quickly but gracefully to the bed. He spread her thighs, moved her legs to each side of His waist, and her feet along with her high heels were pointing up. she was spread wide for Him. He touched her thighs feeling the stockings softly beneath His hands. He slide His hands up her thighs to her opened, spread pussy and He slid two fingers in her. she moaned loud. He slide two more in her.

All four fingers were going in and out of her. He moved His head to her hardened nipples . He began to suck each nipple and biting them making her moan even more. her body shuddering as she feels His warm mouth on each nipple, His hand touching and rolling her other nipple with His fingers. Such pleasure, god how she had missed Him.

He moved His head above her body and He slid his hard swollen cock into her tight pussy. His body pushing her down on the bed. she matched the rhythm of His cock as He thrusts hard in and out of her. she was moaning loudly now to the point that soon she would be screaming.

her hips moving as she fels His cock gliding in and out so deeply within her pussy. her tightness covering His cock as he was buried deep within her. her body moving with His cock. His flesh slapping against her spread thighs as He slides in and out of her pussy hard and rough. He moves His hand to the bed and His other hand to her head. He grabs her brown hair, His fingers tangled in her hair as He fucks her hard now.

At this BarbaraAnne pleaded to Him to let her cum now. i can't bear any more. "Oh god yes. i beg of you please let me cum with You," said BarbaraAnne in a sultry voice.

He hears her words and he tells her. "Yes you may cum now BarbaraAnne. Cum with me," He says to her in His strong yet tender voice.

He feels her pussy throbbing around His cock and His cock swollen deep inside her pussy waiting to let His cum flow inside her. she moans loud now as she is about to cum on His cock. T/they both cum at the same time. He pulls out of her and rolls over and lays with His back to the bed. He tells her to clean His cock.

she moves from the bed and over His waist. she lowers her head and licks His cock. her tongue licking His cock from the base to the tip. she opens her mouth and slides His cock in her mouth. she feels Him hard again. His veins beneath her tongue. With passion she sucks His cock. her mouth tight around His cock, moving her head up and down Him. her lips wrapped around Him. she continues to move her head up and down. she sucks His cock harder now and moving her head faster and taking His cock deeper in her mouth until soon He must cum again. He does cum in her mouth. she feels His hot cum slide down her throat and it is much that some spills from the corner of her mouth. she moves his cock out of her mouth and moves to where He is at. she lays by His side and her head is upon His chest as His hands are on her.

Ulliseus spoke to her, " BarbaraAnne I missed you but now I am here where I belong. I love you and want you to know that."

she replied to Him, " i have missed You as well. i am Yours and only Yours always. i know You do and i love you too."

T/they B/both fall asleep. T/their journey continues. For in this lifestyle there is always something new to learn and to share. B/both have fought through many things to be where T/they are now and to be T/together. Ulliseus knows she will always be there for Him and spoil Him in everything. As for BarbaraAnne she knows He is the only man for her. she gladly and proudly spoils Him. E/each have found all in O/one another. T/they do belong together and B/both know this to be true.