Ultimate Black Fantasy Threesome

Story Info
Two gorgeous black goddesses take on their white lover.
3.8k words
4.62
95.8k
48
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ljmwriter
ljmwriter
316 Followers

Charisse Walker's pussy was soaking wet and her nipples were hard. Her body was aching for sex.

Charisse had been fucking Joseph for six months now and it had been the most torrid sexual experience of her life, an all-consuming, lust-filled relationship that kept her in a constant state of intense sexual excitement.

A strikingly-beautiful black professional woman in her mid-40s, Charisse had been the object of lust from men since she was a teenager. But, despite countless offers over the years, she had never cheated on her husband and she had never fucked a white man. But all of that ended during one afternoon with Joseph, an afternoon that had brought her into an entirely new world, a world of unbridled animalistic lust and sex.

Joseph had approached her out of the blue at a local bar and she had made a spontaneous decision to give him her phone number. It didn't surprise her that she had finally cheated on her husband. He was an arrogant, egotistical man who had treated her with disrespect from the day they were married. But what did surprise her was that her adultery happened with a white man, something she never thought she would even consider as a possibility.

Her close relationship with Joseph and the incredible sex had changed her life. It was extraordinary. She had always been a very sexual woman but now sex consumed her every thought and every breath. Charisse woke up every morning thinking about Joseph and sex and she went to bed each night with those same thoughts. When she was not with him, she was fantasizing about him, constantly thinking about him eating her pussy, kissing her, touching her, fucking her. She had visions of his sweet dick and how she craved the feeling of it pulsating in her mouth and throat.

Getting dressed to meet Joseph for a late lunch and an afternoon fuck session, Charisse looked into the full-length mirror and liked what she saw. She was wearing a white skirt, very tight and much, much too short. Her deep red, low-cut top showed an ample amount of her massive breasts. She knew she was a beautiful woman and she knew this outfit would draw a lot of unwanted attention. But she didn't care. Her only concern was what Joseph would see and whether he would like it. She knew he would. Joseph loved the way she dressed, especially when she wore her very provocative "fuck me" outfits.

About a week after she had fucked Joseph for the first time, Charisse went on a shopping spree. She withdrew $2,000 from her savings and spent it all on clothes and all the accessories. She spent $1,000 at Victoria's Secret on panties, bras and lingerie. The clothes she bought were brighter in color and much sexier and revealing than anything she had ever worn before. Joseph treated her like a queen and she wanted to dress just for him. Wearing these clothes made her feel hot and sexy and ready to fuck.

But Charisse had more than her usual motivation for wanting to look good on this day. Through her urging, Joseph had invited his friend Yolanda to eat lunch with them. It would be Charisse's first meeting with Yolanda, someone she had heard a lot about. Yolanda was Joseph's first black conquest and he had told Charisse the entire story, starting with his initial seduction of Yolanda and continuing with tales of the many sexual encounters they had experienced since. Charisse had been fascinated by every detail of Joseph's story.

Joseph told her about his lifetime of lust for black women, a lust that was never realized because of his shyness and his lack of nerve. He finally got up the courage to approach Yolanda, a co-worker he spotted at an all-employee meeting. Joseph had been mesmerized from the first moment he saw Yolanda, one of those extraordinary black women with wide hips, big tits and a massive ass.

Charisse was transfixed with Joseph's description of his experiences with Yolanda. It was obvious that he was more than crazy about her and at first she was a little envious. But that faded quickly because she realized that what she had with Joseph was so extraordinary that she would never do anything to fuck it up. She made up her mind that any petty jealousies would never enter the picture.

"I'm as happy as I've ever been," she thought. "And I owe it all to Joseph."

Charisse thought about their most recent rendezvous one week ago. Joseph always surprised her with his lovemaking and this time was no exception. He concentrated exclusively on eating and sucking her pussy. It wasn't just the normal few seconds before it was time to fuck. No, he had spent a solid hour on it. He would leave his tongue inside for several minutes and then would dart it in and out. Finally, he would suck and suck for what seemed like an eternity. Charisse was so exhausted from coming that she almost didn't have the energy to fuck when the time came.

She adored Joseph. He was a great looking man and he treated her like a queen. He had confessed to her early on that he adored and lusted after black women and she was just glad to be the recipient of that adoration and lust. Joseph fascinated her and she enjoyed talking to him. She had her doubts at first but she soon came to realize that his love of black women was genuine.

Driving to the restaurant, Charisse was so wet and horny that she had to struggle to keep her concentration. She was nervous about meeting Yolanda but she just couldn't wait to get the lunch over with and get that man into bed. Her fantasies were running rampant and getting fucked by Joseph was the only way to deal with them.

When she arrived she scanned the room to try to locate Joseph. But her eyes immediately stopped, focusing on a woman sitting alone in a far corner. It was an extraordinary sight and this had to be Yolanda. Even Joseph's glowing description of Yolanda's beauty did not do her justice. As she got closer and closer to the table, she realized that this was a woman with very rare beauty.

Yolanda rose to greet her and Charisse was immediately taken aback by what this woman was wearing. While Charisse had been nervous that her outfit was too provocative, her outfit was very conservative compared to what Yolanda was wearing. Incredibly, Yolanda had on a black mesh, almost see-though top with spaghetti straps around her shoulders. She had on no bra and her massive tits and nipples were protruding wildly from the sheer fabric.

Yolanda also had on denim shorts that were cut very high, exposing her big thighs and wide hips. Her half-heel sandals highlighted her thick, muscular legs.

"You must be Charisse," Yolanda said. "Joseph has told me a lot about you."

"He's told me a lot about you too."

"Well, have a seat girl and let's get acquainted."

Joseph arrived at the restaurant a few minutes later and stood in the doorway. He had been very hesitant about allowing these two fantastic women to meet. He feared that any deviation from the norm might upset the two independent yet glorious worlds he shared with them. But Charisse insisted and Yolanda seemed very excited about the suggestion. In the end, he was too intrigued with the notion of seeing them both together to let the opportunity pass.

Joseph looked at Yolanda and Charisse from across the room.

"This must be a dream," he thought. "They are beyond belief, so beautiful, so sexy."

His pulse quickened, his breathing got heavier and his dick was as hard as a rock. He never failed to have this reaction when he spotted an awesome black beauty. And these two women were more than awesome.

Both were accomplished professionals. Charisse had a doctorate in Mathematics and was a professor at a local black college. Yolanda had risen to a senior management position in a large life and health insurance company. These were two very intelligent, high-spirited, sensual, extremely sexual women and they were both his. He still couldn't believe his good fortune.

As he walked up to them, he noticed that they were engaged in conversation. When Charisse saw him she stopped her conversation, stood up, and hugged him tightly.

"Hey Joseph. Great to see you."

He kissed on her the cheek and then greeted Yolanda with another hug and kiss. Joseph was on cloud nine and smiling from ear to ear. He didn't need a drink. The scent of these two magnificent women alone was more than intoxicating.

Joseph was transfixed by the outfits the two women were wearing. They were very different but each incredibly sexy. His stomach was in his throat and he could barely speak. Despite all the times he had fucked Yolanda, he still became almost paralyzed in her presence. And it was the same with Charisse. They were the best of the best, prime stuff, sexual goddesses. He loved them both.

The lunch turned out to be a lot of fun. The two women got along great and Joseph was content to sit back and let them talk. It was a thrill for him just to look at them and listen to them.

After lunch, Yolanda and Charisse went to the restroom while Joseph paid the check. When the two women returned, he could tell something was up. They were both looking at him with sly grins on their faces.

"You two look like you're up to something," Joseph said. "What's going on?"

Charisse said, "Well, we've been talking and I want to invite Yolanda to join us today."

"What? Are you sure? This is your day Charisse."

"I'm sure."

Joseph looked at Yolanda and she just looked at him with those big brown eyes. Her eyes were always very expressive and always sent a clear "fuck me" message to him. He could never resist her under any circumstances and he knew it.

"Ok, then let's go. This will be interesting."

The women laughed but Joseph was a little uneasy. These were two powerful, very sexual women. Fucking one was an adventure in itself and took every ounce of energy he could muster. But fucking them both? Still, the thought of being in the middle of these two black bombshells was beyond exciting. He knew he would be up to the challenge.

They decided to ride together to the hotel and Joseph would drop them back off later that afternoon.

They entered the hotel room and Joseph was so excited that he could hardly speak. Charisse sat on the love seat while Yolanda sat on the edge of the bed. They were talking to each other excitedly but Joseph didn't hear a word. He was trying to stay calm, contemplating the daunting yet once-in-a-lifetime opportunity that awaited him.

He looked at them and couldn't get over how beautiful they were. Yolanda's nipples were just about to come out of that flimsy top she was wearing and Charisse's tight skirt did little to hide those massive thighs and rock-hard legs of hers.

"I'll make us a drink," Joseph said.

Never the shy one and always bold, Yolanda stood up and said, "The hell with drinks, let's get this party started."

She hurried over to Joseph and put her arms around him. They hugged tightly before their mouths found each other. Yolanda plunged her tongue deep into Joseph's mouth and electricity shot through both of their bodies. Joseph felt Yolanda's big, hard tits mashing against his chest. Her body, as always, was hot and ready for sex.

While Joseph and Yolanda were kissing, Charisse walked up behind Joseph and pressed her flesh hard against his back, pressing harder and harder.

Joseph was already in a state of frenzy. The sensation of being sandwiched between these two fantastic women was incredible. Joseph closed his eyes and paused to just savor the moment.

"I want to fuck you, Yolanda," he said.

Joseph kissed Yolanda again before turning around to face Charisse. He kissed and licked the side of her face and whispered into her ear, "I want to fuck you Charisse."

Joseph turned back to Yolanda and dropped to his knees. He buried his head in her thighs, kissing and biting them hungrily. He removed her shorts quickly, revealing nothing but bare, turgid flesh. He buried his entire face between her legs, immediately feeling the scorching heat coming from her pussy. Joseph knew Yolanda well. She was a sexual phenomenon, his ultimate black fantasy, and he relished his role as her lover.

While Joseph was on his knees feverishly eating Yolanda's pussy, Charisse was busy herself. On her knees she had removed Joseph's shirt and continued to press hard into his back. Her mouth was busy with hard, biting kisses on his neck and back. Her hands were rubbing every inch of Joseph's bare chest and back.

Charisse was stunned by what was happening, something she never imagined she would be a part of. She looked up and the sight of Joseph eating this great black woman's pussy only inches away from her was almost too exciting for her to bear. She loved every second of it.

Joseph forced himself away from Yolanda's pussy and stood up. "Let's go to the bed," he said.

The three hurriedly removed the rest of their clothes and moved to the side of the bed. Charisse and Yolanda were waiting on Joseph's direction and he gave it to them quickly. He laid down on his back and motioned for Yolanda to join him.

"You know what I want. Bounce that big ass off my face."

Yolanda straddled her legs over Joseph's head and let her ass rest directly on his face. She then began bounding up and down, smothering his face with that big, brown ass. Joseph clutched Yolanda's immense ass cheeks and began licking and sucking and eating as much as he could. He was in heaven.

Charisse was kneeling on the bed stroking Joseph's dick, watching Yolanda's sexual prowess in amazement.

After almost suffocating beneath Yolanda's enormous ass, Joseph struggled to get his head free. He reached toward Charisse.

"Fuck me baby," he said. Get on top of me and fuck me."

Charisse moved quickly, straddling Joseph while inserting his dick into her hot, wet pussy. She groaned loudly when his hard dick got completely inside of her. Joseph began the pumping motion, fucking Charisse just as hard and fast as he could. While Joseph was fucking Charisse, Yolanda got back on top of his face and again began furiously bouncing her ass up and down, pausing at certain intervals to allow him to suck and lick her pussy.

The three were now in a complete state of sexual lust and the sounds coming from the group were guttural, animalistic.

Joseph raised Yolanda's ass off his face long enough to pant hungrily, "Stop. I want to put my tongue in your pussy."

Yolanda stopped bouncing and lowered her pussy directly over Joseph's mouth. He spread her pussy lips wide with his fingers and inserted his tongue as deep as possible. Yolanda let out a scream.

Charisse and Yolanda, only inches apart, looked at each other and laughed.

Yolanda was the first to come, exploding all of her hot juices over Joseph's face. She kept her thighs locked around his head as he continued to suck everything out of her fantastic pussy. He continued to bang away at Charisse's pussy but it only took a few more seconds for both of them to come

The three naked bodies covered the bed. There was flesh everywhere and the only sound was the heavy breathing as Joseph, Charisse and Sherry tried to catch their breath. They were all exhausted, sweating and laying there in silence.

Joseph got up from the bed to go to the bathroom. "I'll be right back," he said. "Don't go anywhere."

When he returned Joseph was stopped in his tracks by the sight in front of him. Yolanda and Charisse were both on their stomachs on the king size bed and the view of their great big asses side by side had to be the ultimate fantasy for any man. There was just nothing in this world that compared to a big, beautiful ass on an incredible black woman.

Joseph just stood there and looked and looked. Their skin was so beautiful. Both were beautiful shades of dark brown with Yolanda's just a bit darker. The vision got his dick hard and incredibly he was ready to fuck again.

He kissed Yolanda's ass and said, "Rest time is over. Let's fuck."

"Now that's what I like to hear," she replied.

Yolanda turned over and opened her legs. Joseph mounted her, sliding his dick deep into her hot, wet pussy. They both let out a loud moan. Joseph pulled her head up and kissed her roughly, taking those big beautiful lips into his mouth and sucking and licking and biting them. Yolanda bucked her hips up and down and the two began fucking wildly.

Charisse rose to her knees and just stared. Thoroughly fucked herself, she was now transfixed, her mouth open in astonishment at the scene in front of her. She had never witnessed anything like this – two human beings fucking right in front of her. It was an incredible sight and she loved it. Her nipples were sticking straight out and her pussy was wet again.

Charisse wanted to be part of it and instinctively began running her hands all over Joseph's body. An intense heat emanated from his body and the sweat glistened. It was beautiful. She squeezed his bouncing ass and ran her tongue up and down his back. Joseph reached over and pulled Charisse's head toward him. He kissed her and their tongues hungrily attacked each other. Joseph never got tired of Charisse's tongue. It was the best he had ever tasted, wild, hot and hard.

With Charisse's tongue buried deep inside his mouth, Joseph groaned loudly as he exploded inside Yolanda's pussy. But he was not the first to come. Yolanda was a highly-charged, orgasmic woman and she had already come twice in the short time Joseph had been fucking her. Hot juices flooded from Yolanda's pussy as the two slowed down to catch their breath.

But Charisse was not ready to let Joseph rest. She broke from their kiss and attacked his face and neck with her mouth and tongue. She then moved down to his chest. Her hands were all over him as Joseph panted, still trying to catch his breath from his incredible fuck with Yolanda. Charisse brought Joseph's head down to her big, glistening tits and buried it between them.

With his dick still inside Yolanda, Joseph hungrily began kissing, sucking and licking Charisse's tits. They were dark and hot and wet from her sweat. She was in heat and moaning with lust. Joseph put as much of Charisse's tit in his mouth as he could force in and sucked feverishly. Charisse yelled with pleasure and quickly broke away, turning around to put her big, shaking ass right in front of his face.

Joseph couldn't believe this beautiful, massive black ass right in front of him and went after it with his mouth and tongue, kissing, licking, sucking biting every inch of it. Charisse pushed it hard against his face and yelled, "Fuck me Joseph. Fuck me now."

Joseph took his dick out of Yolanda's pussy, stood up and maneuvered behind Charisse. He was astonished at the remarkable ass sitting right in front of him. Although coming only a few moments before with Yolanda, Joseph found himself hard again. Charisse bent over and Joseph immediately began fucking her from behind, slamming into her repeatedly as hard and fast as he could. The two were completely lost now in uncontrollable lust.

This time it was Yolanda's turn to watch and she did so with amazement. She enjoyed offering words of encouragement.

"Damn, baby, that's right," she said. "Go after that ass. Fuck it. Fuck it."

Joseph and Charisse came almost simultaneously, both of them letting out loud yells of pleasure.

Joseph slumped down to his knees and let his head rest on Charisse's back. He was totally spent and didn't know if he could move another muscle.

Less than one hour later, Joseph, Yolanda and Charisse had showered and dressed and were ready to leave. Joseph sat in a chair drinking vodka as he waited for these two magnificent black creatures to finish dressing. He was still in a daze. Each time he fucked these women the experience seemed even more spectacular than the time before.

Yolanda and Charisse emerged from the bathroom fully dressed and ready to go. They were chatting away but Joseph was oblivious to their conversation. He was too busy just looking at these women. Could there be anything more spectacular in this world than a beautiful black woman? He didn't think so.

ljmwriter
ljmwriter
316 Followers
12