Ultimate Football Championship Game Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brittany blushed as she quickly pulled her fingers from between her legs.

"Oh!" Candace smiled surprised. "I see you are," she said with a wink before walking away.

"I can't believe that just happened," she said to Eric. "Candace totally just caught me."

"That was so hot," Eric said. "I bet you just inspired her to do the same thing," he laughed.

"You have no idea what I'm going to do to you when the Panthers beat the Broncos," she threatened again. "Mark my words Eric. You will pay," she said teasingly.

"This was a test, and since this was so fun, I have a gift for you," Eric answered, ignoring her threat. "I'll send it through the office mail."

A small discreetly wrapped package was delivered a short time later by one of the interns. She opened it and found a pair of sexy panties with a small pocket in front and bullet vibe inside. She quickly hid it in her hands in shock that Eric would send it through the office mail system.

"I can't believe you sent this through the office!" she texted.

"You've received so many compliments today on your dress, that I want you to pick out an even shorter sexier dress for tomorrow," he said.

Brittany had received a lot of compliments. She liked the way they made her feel. She couldn't imagine wearing something even more revealing.

"The only difference," Eric continued, "is these panties will be the only thing you'll be wearing under the dress."

"Oh gawd, Eric," she protested.

"When you get to work, I want you to turn the vibe on and keep it there all day. It has a remote control, which I have."

"You son of a bitch," she said. "You are taking this to a whole new level."

"I am," he said unapologetic. "I only have one more day and plan to make the most of it."

Brittany had a hard time sleeping, anticipating having her pussy at the mercy of Eric all day in the office. After showering, she pulled the new pair of panties up her legs. They fit snug against her body, positioning the vibe perfectly against her love box. She imagined what it would feel like when it came alive. She picked a pink dress that scooped down in a way that exposed much of her chest, showing off her firm cleavage. The dress was just long enough to cover her ass. She wore matching pink four-inch heels. She felt sexy. She decided if she had to wear a sexy dress, she might as well enter fully into it. Go big or go home. She knew Eric would like the way she looked. What made her most nervous was not wearing anything at all under the skimpy dress except the new panties holding the vibe in place. The slightest wrong move would expose her in the most humiliating ways.

Brittany arrived early to work out of nervousness. As she sat down in her office chair, she reached down to her thong to obediently flip the switch on. The vibe came alive with unexpected force for only a second to indicate it was powered on. Brittany was surprised by its strength for such a small vibe. Her pussy immediately moistened. She realized she was about to have the most memorable day of her career.

The remote only worked when in close range to the vibe. Eric enjoyed finding excuses to make his way past Brittany's workstation frequently throughout the morning, surprising her with unexpected jolts of arousal. Their boss called an emergency afternoon meeting after lunch. Eric brought the small remote with him. He enjoyed watching Brittany across the large conference table from him as he playfully turned the remote on and off.

Brittany tried her best not to give away her arousal each time the vibe buzzed alive. The more Eric toyed with her, the more her face and chest became flushed from arousal. Her pussy was soaked. Brittany crossed her legs in fear someone might hear its powerful buzz, not realizing her posture would intensify the force of the vibe against her clitoris. Sweat started to form on her brow from the overwhelming pleasure. She wanted to scream as he slowly brought her again and again to the brink of orgasm, in the middle of a staff meeting.

"You with us Brittany?" their boss asked, seeing she looked distracted.

"Ah, yes sir," she stuttered.

Eric saw it as the perfect moment to activate the vibe again, leaving it on until she crashed into orgasmic bliss.

Brittany looked over at Eric in secret disbelief. Eric smiled back, setting the remote on the table to tell her there would be no stopping now. Brittany felt her nipples tighten, pressing out against the material of her sheik dress. Her breathing became more rapid as the climax quickly approached. She couldn't believe Eric was doing this to her, yet she couldn't deny the intensity of her arousal. Eric was taking their erotic rivalry to a new level. She bit down on her pencil to try to absorb some of the force of the orgasmic tsunami rising in her.

Brittany held on to her chair with both hands as the gale-force storm arrived with wave after wave of euphoria. A few tears rolled down her cheek. She could feel her cum squirting from her love box, soaking her dress and the conference room chair.

Eric watched in sheer delight as the orgasm rocked his prize. The vibe was fully living up to the reviews he had read.

Brittany tightened her long crossed legs as the vibrator continued its assault. She loved her toys at home, but this one was crushing her.

Eric finally reached up and pushed the small button on the remote. Brittany sunk into her chair, overwhelmed from what just happened. She looked at Eric across the table with vengeful eyes. As the meeting wrapped up, the two hung back, pretending to be finishing notes from the meeting to follow up on.

"Good meeting, huh?" Eric asked. "I found it stimulating."

"Funny, Eric. I hope you're enjoying yourself, because when it's my turn, I'm going to own you like Cam Newton. Did you hear the Panthers are favored by at least 6? I think it will be more."

Eric could see and hear Brittany's competitive determination for revenge. "The least I can do then is take you to dinner tomorrow night?" Eric asked. His invitation caught her off guard.

"Remote or no remote?" she asked.

"You're choice," he said.

"Trying to butter me up isn't going to work," she answered. "It's on after what you just did to me."

I have now doubt," Eric said with a teasing smile. "Still, dinner?"

"OK," she answered. "I know a great little place pizza two doors down from my apartment building," she said.

"I think I know the place," Eric laughed, remembering the memorable pizza delivered by Marco. "7:00?" he asked.

"I'll meet you there," she said.

Eric and Brittany enjoyed reminiscing over the events of the last week over dinner. The romantic intensity grew as they talked, drank and ate their pizza. They couldn't help throwing in some Super Bowl smack talk in anticipation of the game just a little over a week away.

"Want to go dancing?" Brittany asked. "There's a club I like at the end of the block."

"Sounds fun," Eric said. Time passed quickly for both of them, lost in the hours of dancing, drinks and bold flirting.

"Hey Brittany," a female voice yelled, trying to be heard over the music.

Eric and Brittany turned around as they stood next to the bar in the club. It was close to midnight. Two gorgeous women were standing there.

"Hey ladies," Brittany answered.

Giselle was a petite pretty brunette with long curly hair, about 5'2", fit body with small tits and ass. She was wearing a red cocktail dress with matching four-inch heels to help her height. Next to her was Susie, with long flowing red hair, 5'6", slender with 34D tits and curvy ass, shown off by a short green dress. Both were semi-drunk.

"So, is this the guy you were telling us about?" Giselle asked boldly.

Brittany blushed. "Yes, this is Eric," she said. "Eric, this is Giselle and Susie. They live next door to me and are both nurses at Denver Health."

"Nice to meet you," Eric said. "So is it a requirement to be beautiful to live in your building?" he flattered.

"Damn right," Susie answered. "So is what Brittany told us about the football game true?" Giselle blurted, looking at Eric.

"Giselle!" Brittany said, shocked she was so bold.

"He's hot," Susie said, with lowered inhibitions from a night of free drinks by guys hoping to get lucky in the club. "So is it true?"

Eric smiled. "It depends what she told you," he said.

"Like turning the football game into a sex game?" Susie blurted.

"Susie!" Brittany yelled, getting more embarrassed.

"That may be true," he answered. Brittany blushed.

"You really playing it again for the Super Bowl?" Giselle asked. "I hear she wants a rematch real badly."

"Damn right," Brittany conceded. "Sweet revenge," she added.

"That's hot," Susie said. "So how do we get in on that?" looking up and down Eric's body.

"You don't," Brittany shot back, feeling suddenly possessive.

"Eric must have friends," Susie answered. "We can make it a real party."

"I don't know," Giselle said. "My boyfriend wouldn't like it."

"Fuck him," Susie said. "Your boyfriend that's going to his annual super bowl party with his old frat friends out of town, leaving you alone to fend for yourself?" Susie asked.

"Yeah, but it's their Super Bowl tradition," Giselle said.

"Super Bowl tradition of getting smashed and paying strippers for their half time entertainment? Wake up Giselle. There is a reason it's a 'guys weekend' without their girlfriends. No reason we can't have our fun too!"

Giselle knew down deep that Susie was probably right. She looked at Eric lustfully. "I'm totally in," Giselle answered. "Especially if you have friends that are as handsome as you."

Brittany was caught off guard by the suggestion of her next-door neighbors inviting themselves over to crash her intimate sex party with Eric.

"Do you have a couple friends who might want to play?" Susie asked.

"Wait," Brittany argued. "You can't just..."

"Come on Brittany," Susie interrupted. "It's the Super Bowl. Let's make it a real party."

Brittany looked at Eric. "Do you have a couple friends who might want to play?" She couldn't believe she was actually asking him if he had friends to invite to her place for an orgy.

Eric was also surprised by the question. He couldn't help thinking that any man with an ounce of testosterone would jump at the chance to play with these three gorgeous women. "I can ask around," he answered. "I know a couple guys at the gym who might be interested."

"Awesome! So it's on!" Susy said. "Gawd this is going to be hot."

"If he can find a couple guys," Brittany cautioned.

Eric and Brittany both felt like their intimate competition was just taken to a whole new level.

"Are you two really serious about this?" Eric asked, looking at Giselle and Susie.

"Yeah, we are," Susie answered, enjoying the buzz from drinking all night. "It was our idea."

"OK, but if I'm going to find a couple more guys to join us, then there is no backing out." He paused to make eye contact with Giselle. "We play this just like Brittany and I did, without limits and winners take all. That also means losers offer complete submission for the rest of the night. No questions asked. You in for that?"

"The Panthers are going to easily beat the Broncos anyway," Brittany said. "This will become our own little girl party with the guys as our entertainment."

Susie looked at Giselle, nodding with a big smile. "Damn right, we're in," Susie said.

Giselle felt more nervous, but agreed.

"And you know that the girls team is rooting for the Panthers?" Eric asked.

"I'm from Raleigh," Susie answered. "I'd have it no other way."

"I don't know anything about football," Giselle said. "I didn't care who wins until now."

"Damn, this is making me hot," Susie said. "So when we win, you guys will do anything we ask, no matter what?"

"If you win," Eric jousted. "And if we win, it's going to get crazy for you."

"Just tell us what time you want us there, and we'll be there, ready to play," Giselle promised, looking at Susie.

"Game starts at 4:30," Brittany said. "Party starts at 2:30. Bring a bottle of your favorite flavored vodka and anything else you want to drink."

Unlike the first week after the game, the second week crept slowly toward the Super Bowl. Brittany's weeklong submission to Eric was completed. A part of her missed it; the rest of her couldn't wait for revenge she knew Cam Newton would deliver. She wished there would be a way for her to personally thank the Panther's quarterback after the win. Brittany and Eric decided to abstain from any sex that week in anticipation of the game, but didn't hold back on their verbal jousting. Every day the game got closer, the anticipation and smack talk grew more intense.

Getting recruits for the game was easier than Eric thought it would be. Two friends at the gym quickly accepted the incredible Super Bowl party invitation. Jamal was a 6'7" black giant. His power-lifter body bulged with muscle. Despite his size, Jamal is a light-hearted guy with a warm smile. Bruce is Jamal's best friend and spotter in the gym. His 6'5" height was almost as tall as Jamal. He had a strong fit body more like an elite soccer player. He had dark hair and blue eyes. Both men were strikingly handsome. Eric explained the high stakes of the epic Super Bowl sex game, and got their commitment of full cooperation. Win or lose, neither man could see a downside.

Super Bowl Sunday finally arrived. Brittany's stomach was filled with butterflies as 2:30 approached. She couldn't believe she was hosting an all out sex party. Although she was confident the Panthers would win, she knew Broncos scores would cost her something. She convinced herself it would be a small price to pay to win Eric for the week. She reaffirmed the agreement with him to make sure she would get equal opportunity for full revenge. She couldn't wait.

Everyone arrived on time for the party at 2:30. It was a short walk for Giselle and Susie from their next-door apartment in the high rise. The introductions were awkward, especially meeting Jamal and Bruce for the first time, knowing the game they were all there to play. Giselle and Susie enjoyed sizing up their competition, especially the two new friends Eric brought. The men weren't shy ogling the women in anticipation of the fun. Giselle still felt nervous agreeing to play the risky game, but was reassured by Brittany and Susie there was nothing to fear with the easy win predicted for the Panthers. They all started helping themselves to the beer and other drinks from Brittany's bar. Every drink helped relieve awkwardness and inhibitions in the apartment. After the first hour, all six enjoyed a strong buzz and more comfortable playful conversations.

"Let's go over the rules," Brittany said, about 30 minutes before the game started. "Stating the obvious, the women are representing the soon-to-be Super Bowl Champion Panthers; the men are Team Broncos. I've decided to change the rules to make every score count. It will make our game more, ah, eventful, especially if it is a lower scoring game as the analysts are predicting." Brittany looked over at Eric and winked at him with a coy smile.

Eric was surprised and eager to hear the new rules.

"The game is simple. You must take a drink and give something up every time the other team scores. Just like points, touchdowns are worth twice as much as field goals. So, when the other team scores a field goal, you must take one drink and give up something up. You don't get to pick what you give up; the guys or girls on the other team tell you what you must give them. It might be a piece of clothing; it might something else. As you know, there are no limits to this game."

Giselle, Susie, Jamal and Bruce all looked at each other with nervous excitment.

Brittany continued. "Since touchdowns are worth twice as much, you take two drinks, and give up two things the other team wants from you. Any questions?"

"What about extra points?" Eric asked.

"Every extra point means you have to take another drink," she said.

"So a touchdown and extra point means three drinks?" Eric asked.

"Yes," she said. "And they must be one right after the other. Agreed?"

The room was silent with suspense, especially for the four new players. They couldn't believe they were standing there submitting to the rules of this epic game.

"Agreed," Eric said. The rest of the room responded after. "Agreed."

"Damn, we are going to get wasted," Susie said.

"There are only three simple rules to this game," Brittany announced. "Number one, you are not allowed to touch anything on an opponent's body that is still clothed. However, anything exposed is completely fair game. Simply put, bare skin is fair skin." The playful tension immediately grew in the room.

"So for example, let's demonstrate what you are not allowed to do. Susie, I need you to sit down on the couch and interlock your fingers behind your head. Jamal, I need you to take a seat in that chair." Susie and Jamal both complied. "Now Bruce, kneel in front of Susie and begin licking her pussy through her panty, assuming she's wearing one.

"Wait, what?" Susie said, blushing as she sat down in the center of the floral couch.

Bruce looked at Brittany surprised.

"Do it," Brittany ordered, unwavering. "And don't stop until I tell you."

Bruce knelt down, lifted Susie's short skirt, exposing her already-moist lips veiled only by her damp panties. Susie didn't protest. Bruce lowered his head toward her lap and aimed his tongue for her cunt. Susie dropped her head back onto the couch as he began to work his oral magic.

"Now this is illegal," Brittany joked. "Bruce is tormenting Susie's pussy while it's still covered." Brittany smiled seeing a large tent forming in the lap of Jamal's loose jeans as he sat in the chair watching his best friend orally take the gorgeous ginger on the couch.

Susie moaned at Bruce's amazing skills.

"Bruce going down on Susie is breaking the rule just like Giselle giving Jamal a lap dance."

Giselle looked shocked at Brittany; Jamal smiled.

Susie moaned, as her back arched against the couch.

"You serious?" Giselle asked.

Brittany walked over next to Jamal, and reached down to grab his dick through his raised jeans. Her petite hands struggled to reach around his girth. "As serious as Bruce over there," Brittany said. "Do it Giselle," she said. "Show us how your ass can make a man cum."

Giselle had no choice. Her roommate was moaning with pleasure as Bruce continued his tongue action. Jamal sat waiting in the middle of the room with what looked like the biggest dick she had ever seen hidden beneath his jeans. Looking at Jamal's lap, she realized it was an opportunity to get this party started. Giselle lowered her ass over the mammoth pipe, taking it captive to her perfect round ass cheeks.

"Damn!" Jamal yelled as we watched the vixen unleashed her ass on his lap.

"This too is completely illegal," Brittany said with a laugh, not to mention dancing on his lap until he fills his pants!"

"Oh shit!" Jamal squirmed. "Damn!"

Giselle's ass went to town on him with fervent passion.

Susie moaned again across the small room, her body quivering from Bruce's magic tongue.

"I think you just got this party started," Eric said to Brittany, watching the four guests consumed with each other in the pregame warm ups.

Susie's back arched again as the climax quickly moved toward the point of no return. She was lost in nirvanic bliss. Her mouth went dry as her pussy moistened.

Jamal reached out with his baseball glove sized hands to take hold of Giselle's waist.

"No touching," Brittany said. "Hands off."

Jamal lifted his hands as Giselle continued her lap fuck. Sweat formed on his forehead. "Oh fuck!" he moaned.