Ultimate Football Championship Game Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Susie moaned louder on the couch. Her long interlocked fingers behind her head squeezed the circulation out of her hands from the intensity of the rising orgasm.

"OK, that's enough," Brittany said. "Stop," she said.

Giselle and Bruce didn't know whether to actually stop, seeing the results they were having on their partners; Susie and Jamal begged them not to.

"There will be plenty more where that came from. I'm just making sure we're clear about the rules," Brittany said devilishly.

Bruce and Giselle both stood up, feeling proud of their performances respectively. Jamal and Susie each squirmed desperately in their seats.

"Oh gawd, please!" Susie begged. "Gawd, please let him finish me!"

Jamal quivered like a lumbering giant in the chair. His dick throbbed in his pants like a hammer pounding against his body.

Brittany's playful gag on her guests heighted the sexual intensity and comfort in the room.

"So, rule number one is no touching any part of an opponent still covered, like you two just did. Rule number two: when your football team scores, you and your teammates take control of the room. You're in charge. The guys or girls on the other team must be completely submissive, doing anything they are asked. However, remember, either team can only touch anything that is no longer clothed. Anything clothed is off-limits. Understood?"

"Shit! This is serious," Jamal said.

"These are the rules. Agreed?" Brittany asked again.

"Agreed," they all repeated.

"What's the last rule," Giselle asked.

"The last rule is there are no other rules. There are no limits. Anything goes."

"Damn!" Susie said. "I knew I was going to like this game," looking over at the three men.

"All Agreed?" Brittany asked again.

"Agreed," they all said, just as Lady Gaga began to sing the national anthem.

Eric looked around and saw that all three of the men were wearing jerseys and jeans. He looked at what the women were wearing. Brittany was wearing her same tiny Brady jersey with white shorts and heels. He could see she wasn't wearing a bra. Her loyalty to her Patriots ran deep despite their costly loss.

Susie was wearing a Panther's workout tank with large armholes down the side and a low neckline that showed off her cleavage. She wore a short blue skirt with it and heels. She would only think of wearing the tank outside of her apartment with a bra or sports bra because the head and armholes were so big. Eric could see the side of her bra through the armholes of her tank.

Giselle however, wasn't a sports fan and liked to dress up for parties. She wore a short revealing Carolina blue dress that Susie picked out for her from her closet. Football games were more social events for her. The low cut wrap-around dress didn't allow for a bra.

"To make it fair," Eric said, "we ought to all have the same number of clothes on. If we take off our shoes, it looks like most of us have three."

"I have four," Susie announced honestly.

"Choose what you want to take off," Brittany said.

Susie thought about it. Without her bra, the tank would do little to conceal her large round tits, especially with the large armholes. She decided removing her panties might be a better option, even though her skirt was so short. Without any announcement, she started to reach up and pull her tiny thong down her legs.

The men cheered. "Yes! Now we're talking!"

"You might think about that" Brittany coached. "That's risky. Without your thong, all it will take is one score for them to remove your skirt and they'll be nothing protecting your most valuable assets," she said.

"Oh gawd, thank you Britt," she said, quickly pulling her thong back up her legs. The men peered in hopes of an undeserved glimpse. Susie reached behind her back and unclasped her bra, pulling it out through the large tank armholes. She was right. The tank did little to conceal her ample fair tits. Susie felt like a little slut with a shot of excitement, suddenly more vulnerable. She could feel her moistening arousal between her legs.

"Wait, I only have two," Giselle said. Her dress put her at a disadvantage with only her dress and panties.

"How about you leave your shoes on," Eric said, half joking. "They'll count as an item of clothing you can take off."

"That's a good idea," she agreed, not thinking too much about it. She assumed she might take them off first, if and when she needed to remove something.

They all took their shoes off, except for Giselle. Brittany handed out beers and drinks during the final commercials before the game began. Everyone watched with baited breath.

First Quarter

The Panthers won the coin toss and kicked off to the Broncos.

"We are underway," Eric said.

"Yes we are. Now its time for the Broncos to see what a real defense looks like," Brittany said, glad for the rematch. She had waited for this moment for two long weeks.

The Broncos methodically moved down the field to the Carolina 16, but were unable to get it into the end zone. The men were disappointed for a strong start without a touchdown.

"Come on Peyton!" Bruce yelled.

The one consolation was a certain scoring opportunity with McManus to kick the field goal. From 34 yards out, the Broncos were on the board in the first drive, leading three to nothing with ten and a half minutes still left in the first quarter.

"Yes!" Eric said.

The room was suddenly thick with suspense. It is one thing to playfully anticipate the game with all the smack talk and imagining opponents having to strip when your team scores; it is something else when the first points of the game go up, and suddenly you have to begin exposing yourself to complete strangers.

"So how does this work?" Jamal asked.

"Very well," Eric answered. "The girls take a drink and start stripping," he said.

"Don't get so excited," Brittany said. "The Panthers held them to a field goal. It's only one drink and one item," she added, trying to reassure her teammates. Brittany filled three shot glasses with flavored vodka and handed two to her girl pals. She picked her shot glass up and lifted it in the air. "Down the hatch," she said.

The three women emptied the first shot glasses of the game down their throats. The drinks surprisingly landed harder than the women expected.

Eric pulled the guys over next to him as the women stood together in front of them. "Let's be strategic," Eric said as the first Super Bowl commercials began to play. "What one piece of clothing for each of them will give us the greatest advantage?"

"What Giselle gives us will be easy," Bruce said. "We'll take the dress."

Giselle realized she would suddenly be left wearing only her thong and heels. "Wait, that's not fair," she said. "You're supposed to take my shoes first. I'll be practically naked and the game just started!"

"You knew the rules," Eric said. "At least you still have your shoes. I think we'll let Jamal have the honors to take your dress off."

"This just got real," Bruce said.

"Oh gawd," Giselle replied as Jamal walked toward her.

The guys laughed. Brittany couldn't help a small giggle at her friend's predicament; she and Susie begged to crash Eric and her party. Susie felt badly that she encouraged Giselle to wear the skimpy dress, not realizing the precarious position it would put her in so early in the game.

"I'm thinking we take Brittany's pathetic Brady jersey," Eric suggested. "I'll be glad to get rid of that rag for good."

"Good call," Jamal said. "Same for Susie?" he asked. "Let's get rid of that Panther's shirt."

"If she hadn't left her panties on, we'd be taking off her skirt right now." Susie was suddenly glad for Brittany's earlier wisdom to save her thong. "I say we get her tank," Eric suggested.

Brittany smiled. "Well played," she said. She conceded their minor setback and started to pull her cherished Brady jersey off.

"Ah ah," Eric said. "I'll take that from you," he said. He reached over and lifted the tight form-fitting jersey off her gorgeous body, pressing against her bare breasts. Brittany couldn't deny the shot of arousal she felt at being suddenly exposed to the five guests in her small apartment.

"Oh yeah!" Jamal yelled. "Now we're talking. I like this game!"

Eric threw the shirt into the far corner of the room, before leaning down to kiss Brittany's large firm familiar tits. It had been a week since his lips had enjoyed their taste and feel.

Jamal walked up behind Giselle. "I'll get this zipper for you," he said as his cigar-sized fingers slowly slid the tiny zipper down her back. The dress fell off her body into a clump around her feet. Her beautiful petite body was exposed for the admiration of the whole room. Her nipples pointed toward the ceiling, accentuating her tiny tits; her all-but-bare tiny rounded ass showed off her perfection. Her body tingled as Jamal's enormous muscular arms draped around her body; his hands covered most of the front of her torso; goose bumps covered her naked skin at the feel of his thick lips tenderly kissing her neck. His body felt like a cement wall behind her; she could feel his long hard dick through his jeans against her ass. She took a deep breath as she willingly dropped her head back against his chest. All memory of her boyfriend disappeared in the shadow of the muscular giant poised to consume her.

"You're turn," Bruce said. He walked over to Susie. Before he got there, she pulled her tank off, fully exposing her perfectly shaped round tits.

"You said the Panthers were going to own the Broncos," Giselle whined to Brittany. "I'm practically naked."

"They will. Just a small temporary set back ladies," she reassured. "You'll see." Brittany felt badly that her two next-door neighbors were already so vulnerable in front of the three men so early in the game, but reminded herself they asked for this.

Bruce reached down and ran his fingers up Susie's long legs toward the bottom of her short skirt, stroking them softly.

"Wait, you can't just do that," Susie said, realizing she had little to complain about compared to her roommate being swallowed up by Jamal.

"Yes they can," Brittany corrected. "They own us until the Panthers score," she added. "Which won't be long."

Eric continued to savor Brittany's tits. She moaned at the feel of Eric enjoying her sensitive nipples. "Remember, they can only touch you with anything not clothed," she reminded. "Bare skin is fair skin. It goes both ways. So for now, they are limited to only using their hands or mouths." The girls felt some consolation. "Don't worry. Our turn is next."

Giselle and Susie had flash backs to the neighborhood club a week before. It was true that they were the ones who insisted to play. This was their idea, and now they were nearly naked in front of the three men, and at their disposal.

Brittany felt horny watching the four guests getting comfortable, making out, and her next door neighbors allowing the new hunks to enjoy their first taste of the game's rewards. "By the end of this game, I am going to own your ass," she whispered into Eric's ear. "You are not only going to pay all night long, but I am going to make it a week neither of us will ever forget."

"Is that right?" Eric said as he enjoyed handling Brittany's bare tits. "Tough talk for someone who just became naked from the waist up," he said.

"Enjoy it, because this game has just started. Just you watch. When the Panthers are through with the Broncos, I'll be in charge and you'll see what I am capable of."

"I think I've seen some of what you are capable of," Eric teased. "Must have been hard after that Patriot's loss," he laughed.

"Laugh now," she said. But you should know that next Friday I'm having an overnight party to celebrate my win tonight. I'm inviting some girlfriends over, and let them invite their friends, since I'm new to Denver. I don't know, maybe 20 of us. I'll have tons of booze, and of course some good Colorado pot. When the girls all arrive, you'll be naked and serving them their drinks and anything else they want. Once they're all drunk and higher than a kite, I've got some wicked games girls like to play when there are no boys around. Things get wild fast when smashed girls play these naughty games. They get very horny. The only difference this time is you will be here to be their prize."

"Damn, you've thought about this," Eric said.

"I've already invited a few of the girls," she said, "including Brittany and Susie of course."

"You sound confident. You don't think that's premature?"

"I am more than confident," she said with undaunted certainty.

Susie's moans resumed from Bruce's affection. Jamal was consuming Giselle in a passionate kiss.

Brittany glanced over to the television. Despite Carolina having a three and out when they got the ball, Brittany smiled to see the same thing happen to the Broncos. They failed to convert. She knew her Panthers were turning the momentum of the game to their favor. The Broncos punted the ball for Carolina to take possession.

"In fact, I'm certain a week is not enough time to enjoy my winnings and what I have planned for you," she said. "Want to up the ante?"

"What do you have in mind?" Eric asked, aroused to see Brittany's competitiveness coming out.

"I think the Super Bowl win deserves at least a month of submission, don't you?" she asked, looking seductively up and down Eric's body.

"You want to raise the bet from a week of total submission to a month?" Eric asked.

"I can understand your hesitation," she said coyly. "But I dare you. You become my little slave for the month, with no limitations."

"You're serious," he said.

Brittany smiled. "Let's just say I really like to win. But if the stakes are too much for you though..."

"Not at all," Eric said. "You're on," he committed, reminiscing over the prior week's fun at work. "A month it is, no backing out and no limits."

"Good," she said. Brittany turned her attention back to the TV to watch what she knew would be a long Panther's drive to take control of the game. "Damn," she said disappointed. "What's going on with them?" Carolina was only on their own 15-yard line, with third down and ten. The ball was hiked, and then as if in slow motion, she watched in horror as Bronco's linebacker Von Miller penetrated the Panther's offensive line and forced Cam Newton to fumble.

"Oh shit!" Brittany yelled, in disbelief. "Get it!" she screamed.

She stood in shock as two Broncos players dove on the ball, with Malik Jackson credited for the fumble recovery in the end zone!

"No, No, No, No, No!" Brittany yelled in total shock. "How is this happening?"

"Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes! Touchdown!" Eric yelled with his arms in the air. "That is sawwweeeeetttt!"

They all watched McManus easily kick the extra point with almost seven and a half minutes still remaining in the first quarter.

Brittany stood in complete shock, muttering off words of disbelief.

"What does that mean?" Giselle asked.

Bruce stood up from the couch to watch the replay on the TV.

"It means you're losing the rest of your clothes," Susie said. "What happened to the Panthers easily winning Britt and having these guys all to ourselves?" Susie asked Brittany.

"It's still only the first quarter," Brittany reassured.

"And we're about to get naked while they still have all their clothes," Susie chided.

Eric filled the three shot glasses to the top. "Drink them down, girls," he said. The three dutifully emptied the shot glasses. He poured a second, and then a third for the extra point.

"Oh shit!" Giselle said, feeling the huge buzz from the three back-to-back drinks hitting her petite body on top of all the other drinks.

Brittany could feel the alcohol having its normal affect making her horny. Her arousal was enhanced standing in front of three handsome men waiting to watch her and her two friends strip their clothes off.

"And now for the real fun," Eric said. "Ladies, I think a little striptease show is in order."

"Yes!" Bruce said. Bruce and Jamal's faces lit up with broad smiles.

Eric searched "striptease" on his Spotify and played it through the wireless sound system. The music's heavy beat almost shook the room.

The three women stood in the middle of the room as the men took their seats on the couch. "This just got real," Jamal said.

The women couldn't believe they were about to compete with one another by stripping; however, they also felt sexy standing in front of the three men with their two friends. They conceded most of their inhibitions, as they were about to with their remaining clothes.

Brittany started to move first, which inspired the other two. All three lost themselves in the fantasy of dancing in a dark room full of lust-filled men with a spotlight on them. Brittany seductively unbuttoned her shorts. She turned around and bent over, keeping her legs straight. With her ass facing her audience, she slowly pulled her shorts over her fit ass and down her long legs.

The men cheered.

Susie and Giselle followed suit, although for Giselle, all she had to work with was her miniscule thong before standing naked in front of the men.

"Keep your shoes on," Bruce said. "We'll just pretend you took them off. You look too sexy with them on." The other guys agreed, and Giselle obliged.

'OK ladies," all they have is their hands and mouths. The one temporary benefit of the Panthers not scoring is their dicks are still in their pants being teased by our naked bodies." Brittany chided. "Ah, too bad. All this and there is nothing they can do," she provoked.

"We can't," Bruce answered her banter, "but they can," he said.

"What do you mean?" Jamal asked.

"It might be fun to see a little girl on girl action," he said with a coy smile. "If we can't fuck them yet, then we can watch them fuck each other. And there is nothing stopping them from that."

The three women looked at each other in shock. "Wait," Giselle said. "I've never..."

"Great idea Bruce," Eric said, interrupting her. "I'd like to see that too. Let's make this a little competition of who can make their girl cum first," he said. "The girl who cums first, and the girl who makes her cum win, the other girl has to drink a belly shot off the girl who cums."

"Yes!" Jamal said. His dick was rock hard imprisoned in his pants.

The girls all looked at each other in a way they hadn't before. Brittany and Giselle had never had sex with another girl; it had been a few years since Susie's couple of experiences at college sorority parties.

"Let's do this," Susie said. "Lay down," she told her roomie. "I've wondered what you'd be like." Giselle was surprised that her roommate had secretly been curious about her. The alcohol let the secret slip. Giselle laid on her back on the floor and spread her legs. Susie's fantasy was partly inspired by the glances she had stolen of Giselle's beautifully thick labia in their apartment. The folds were now laid out in front of her to enjoy.

Brittany followed Susie to the floor, as Susie moved her face between Giselle's legs. Susie willingly turned onto her side to make it easy for Brittany to have access to her already wet pussy. Brittany positioned herself so her own love box was next to Giselle's virgin tongue, the three beautiful women forming a love triangle in the middle of the floor.

"Relax and enjoy," Susie said to Giselle with a wink before pushing her long fingers to spread the thick folds of her womanhood and lowering her tongue to her nub. Giselle was surprised at the immediate effect of her Susie's touch. She was suddenly learning something very new about her roommate and herself.

The feel of Susie's tongue action on her pussy freed Giselle's inhibitions to reciprocate on Brittany. Brittany was already lowering herself to Susie's soaked pussy. The three women became lost in the competition, eager to win in more ways than one. Their three voices almost harmonized in their pleasurable moans.