Ultimate Football Championship Game Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Damn that is so hot!" Jamal said again, in disbelief the three women were offering up an erotic show in the middle of the room.

Giselle felt awkward with her first time pleasuring another woman. She was enraptured by Susie's affection on her. She decided the golden rule would be the best strategy, doing to Brittany what she wanted Susie to do to her. She realized no one knows better how to please a woman than another woman. Brittany moaned at Giselle's passionate effort.

Susie herself moaned with the pleasant surprise of Brittany's skill. Her body began to quiver with the approach of the orgasm growing within her.

The three men were mesmerized by the lesbian orgy happening right before their eyes, completely distracting them from the game on the television as the game moved uneventfully into the second quarter. Their dicks were rock hard in the continuing confines of their jeans.

Second Quarter

Brittany moaned as Giselle's tongue intensified its efforts on her in response to Susie's masterful work on Giselle. All three women moaned louder with the simultaneous approach of an orgasmic perfect storm. Giselle's petite body was covered with cold chills; Susie's body quaked as she worked to stay focused on Giselle's pleasure, distracted by Brittany's oral magic.

Suddenly Giselle let out a euphoric scream as her ass bucked in response to the overwhelming flood gushing from Susie's lips sucking gently on her labia while her tongue worked her clit. Susie grabbed Giselle's small ass, holding her pussy firmly against her thirsty mouth.

The sound of Giselle giving brought Susie over the brink of pleasure, squirting cum into Brittany's mouth. Brittany's soft lips surrounded her pleasure zone, sucking the sweetness in. Giselle returned to consciousness from the peak of her own orgasm to finish Brittany. Brittany's breathing quickened with short pants as the wave of pleasure crashed over her. The three women continued to consume one another determined to enjoy every drop.

"Damn, Bruce said. "That gives new meaning to the 'Pant hers' team.

The women collapsed naked and spent in the center of the room, allowing their hands to softly caress one another in gratitude. Their relationships, especially between the two winning roommates would never be the same.

Eric poured another shot of vodka for Brittany to drink from Giselle's stomach. "Nice try Brittany," he said. "They had you beat."

Giselle rolled to her back, giving free access to Brittany to drink her shot from Giselle's naked abs. Brittany was glad to oblige after the amazing treat of her first pussy. The men cheered at the sight of Brittany finishing the bonus drink.

The six looked up at the television screen to see a little more than three minutes had passed in the second quarter. The Panthers finally had the ball on the Denver side of the field. It was first and ten on Denver's 15.

"Finally!" Brittany said, with some renewed hope.

"The Broncos defense will hold them," Bruce asserted.

The Panther's Cam Newton threw a short pass left to Brown, taking it 13 yards to Denver's two-yard line. Denver's Talib was called for a facemask penalty, advancing it another yard. It was first and goal on the one-yard line. The suspense in the room thickened.

The Panther's Jonathan Stewart rushed the ball the one yard into the end zone. Gano easily kicks the extra point. Talib is flagged again for five yards that will be enforced between downs.

"Yes!" Brittany yelled with her arms in the air. "The comeback has now begun." She filled the three shot glasses with vodka for the men to drink. They dutifully emptied them, a second and then drank their third for the extra point.

"OK, ladies," Brittany announced control of the room. "We take two pieces of clothing from these guys. It's our turn now. Leave the jerseys. We're taking their pants and anything they have on under them."

Brittany surprised everyone when she turned to Jamal. "And I'm taking yours," she said. Susie walked over to Eric and Giselle was glad to have Bruce. Brittany unbuttoned Jamal's jeans and yanked them down his tree-trunk sized legs. "Holy shit!" she yelled in amazement as his thick 12-inch hardened dark dick bounced up in front of her eyes. She had been impressed with Eric's dick as the largest she had experienced, but Jamal's was almost super-human in its size. She tried to imagine what it would feel like to have him in her. Without thinking about it, she impulsively leaned forward to lick its long length before sucking the coating of precum off the giant head. "Mmmm," she moaned.

Susie looked forward to experiencing Eric for herself after all she had heard from Brittany since the Patriots' stunning loss two weeks before. It's why she pushed her way into their Super Bowl tryst. "Time to even things up," she said as her hands helped themselves to feel the front of his pants before opening them up like a gift. She pulled his jeans down with his boxers, exposing his muscular abs and the infamous large dick. She let him step out of his pants while her hands massaged his impressive member.

Giselle's shyness had all but gone after Jamal's bold enjoyment of her nakedness followed by Susie's oral affection causing her to cum with such delightful force. She unbuttoned Bruce's pants and relieved him of them before helping herself to the exquisite feel and taste of him in her mouth.

The game turned a corner with the men and women all naked below the belt. Whichever team had control of the game with the most recent football score had no limits to how they could enjoy the vulnerability of their opponents.

"They are dying to give, like we just did," Brittany advised her teammates as they enjoyed their prizes. "I say we not let them yet," she said. "Make them know you're in control. We'll take them when we're ready, but not any time soon," she teased. "Bring them close. Keep them close. Make them beg," she said as her hands slowly massaged the length of Jamal's long shaft. "Use them ladies for your own pleasure," she added.

The three women skillfully tormented the men, keeping them on the edge of orgasm, but refusing to allow them the pleasure. Brittany pulled Jamal's huge member in both hands toward her pussy, using his epic size to pleasure herself again.

Susie and Giselle followed suit, enjoying the unlimited pleasure of the gorgeous men's bodies for their own amusement. Giselle panted deeply as she used Bruce to bring her to another glorious climax. Bruce was desperate to fill her soaked pussy with his thick cum. Her denial of his pleasure was almost as satisfying to her as the orgasm that still shook her body.

Eric looked up to see the Broncos on the Panther's five-yard line. "Yes!" Eric said, certain of another touchdown only one play away. His hopes were dashed with an offensive holding call on Denver, which made it a fourth and 15. McManus successfully kicked the field goal, expanding the Broncos' lead by 6, updating the score to 13 to 7.

"Damn," Brittany said, disappointed to give up control of the room, and their bodies to the men. The men were aching for relief after the women had so cruelly teased them.

"Now is our time," Eric said to his teammates. "This is the moment we have been waiting for. Let's use it well."

"I have an idea," Bruce said enthusiastically. "Help me clear this table of the food and put it on the kitchen counter." The men had the table cleared in just seconds. "Now let's put on the table what we really want," he said smiling at the girls. He had Brittany lay on her back at the center of the table across the width.

"Nice centerpiece," Eric complimented.

"Thanks," Brittany said. Her head spun. She felt drunk and horny. The idea of being laid out on display across her own table made her feel hot. The width of the table was just wide enough so Brittany's shoulders were at the edge on one side of the table, her ass was at the other. This forced her head to drop off the edge of one side and her legs off the other.

"Perfect," Bruce said. "Now Susie and Giselle, you also lie on your backs on either side of Brittany, but with your heads facing the opposite direction," he said. Susie and Giselle took their positions on the table.

"Doesn't get better than this," Bruce said admiring the three beautiful women laid out next to each other across the table. "As I see it, there is no reason why the three of us men need to limit ourselves to only one woman at a time," he added. "To start, Eric will stand in front of Brittany's face. Jamal, go stand in front of Susie on the other side. I'll start with Giselle. The three men stood in front of the faces of their assigned women. Each woman instinctively opened their mouths to take in the hard dicks throbbing in front of them.

"Here's how this works," Bruce said. "Ladies, you've been enjoying yourselves, teasing us and keeping us from cumming."

The women smiled.

"So now you are going to reap the rewards," he continued. "The game starts by you sucking the cock in your mouth for all it's worth. When I call time after one minute, the men move down the table to the next woman, to fuck the pussy in front of them. Every minute, we move again, making it so we alternate between the mouth and pussy of each woman. When we get to the end of the table, we move to the other side at the opposite end of the table so the mouth or pussy we fuck next is of a different woman than the one we just left."

"Ingenious," Eric said.

The three women realized every new cock in their mouth would be coated with the juices of another woman's pussy.

"The lady with the most cum deliveries to her mouth and pussy wins."

""Who wins for the guys?" Jamal asked.

"I think we all do," Bruce said. "But whoever cums in the most number of women wins."

"How much time do we have," Jamal asked.

"We go until the next football team scores," Bruce proposed.

"Yes!" Eric said, looking at the game clock on the television. There was six minutes left in the half.

Susie opened her mouth wider, seeing the black monster cock readying to excavate her throat. She was glad for the position of her head dropped back off the edge of the table, allowing a straight path for his cock down her gullet. She had never taken one so large and long. She knew it would stretch her esophagus.

"Go," Bruce said, announcing the starting gun.

All three women hungrily wrapped their lips around the men, swallowing the length of what they were given. Susie gagged slightly at the sheer size of Jamal, but also felt pride for the way she was able to swallow him completely.

"Time!" Bruce yelled after what felt like just seconds, but just over a minute passed. Eric moved two steps to his right, positioning himself between Giselle's short legs. Bruce moved to the other side of the table, at the other end from Eric, putting him in front of Susie's pussy. Jamal took two steps to his left, in front of Brittany's box. The three men began fucking their new partner with reckless abandon. The women each moaned from the pleasure.

Brittany gasped at the size of Jamal burying himself deep into her recesses. "Oh shit that's good!" she yelled.

Time was called again. Bruce moved down so his dick coated with Susie's juices was positioned in front of Brittany's thick lips. She dropped her head back, ready to receive. Eric went to the other side of the table and positioned himself in front of Susie's face. Jamal slowly pulled his throbbing member from Brittany's pleasured pussy and delivered it to Giselle's lips for her second taste of dick.

It didn't take long before the men all felt their dicks fast approaching the point of no return, moving from the mouths to pussies of the three women. The next turn, Jamal moved to the other side of the table to bury himself into Susie's love box. Eric's found his home in the Brittany's moist love box. Bruce was now drilling deep into Giselle.

Giselle's body quivered and mouth went dry as her pussy gushed with her own climax. She reached up instinctively to grab her own nipples that were reaching an inch high above her petite perky tits. "Oh gawd, don't stop. Please don't stop!"

Jamal could feel his first ejaculation moving past the point of no return.

"Time," Bruce called.

The three men moved to the next oral recipients. Bruce moved to the other side of the table to Susie's already open mouth. His dick glistened from the thick coat of Giselle's drenching orgasm. Susie reached out her lips and tongue to take it in, enjoying the taste of Giselle for the second time. "Mmmmm," she said, hoping she could get Bruce to add his own juices to the taste of Giselle's.

Eric moved to Giselle's opening while Jamal's throbbing dick pushed found its way into Brittany's mouth. His dick disappeared between her lips and down her throat; His oversized ball sack banged against her face. His shaft didn't have a prayer of surviving her thick lips and skilled tongue. Jamal let out a howl. As he began to pull back, a full pint of his thick cum flooded her throat and mouth like a hydrant filling a bucket. Brittany gagged from the sheer volume. Jamal pulled out briefly for Brittany to get her breath, just as the second load released, completely painting her face white. Brittany's hands reached up to pull his member back into her thirsty mouth. Jamal quickly obliged, continuing to fuck her mouth. Load after load poured down her throat.

"Time," Bruce called. Jamal moved down to Giselle's pussy, still dispensing cum from his monstrous member. Brittany was glad for the opportunity to catch her breath. She used her fingers to wipe cum from her face, enjoyably licking them clean while Bruce filled her cunt with his dick.

The sight of Brittany's face covered with cum, and her licking it clean took Eric over the edge. He was captivated again by her beauty. There was something incredibly sexy about seeing her face covered with cum, even if it was from another man. "Oh gawd! Yes!" he yelled as he filled Susie's pussy with his first load after a week of abstinence.

"Oh fuck yes!" Susie moaned, at the feel of being filled with Eric's cum. "Oh gawd, you're going to take me," she said. "Fuck me harder," she begged.

Eric continued to fuck Susie hard, pouring deep into her until Susie's own body convulsed with pleasure. Her back ached on the table, her legs wrapped around Eric's back, pulling him into her.

Bruce called time, and the six continued their rotation around the table for more than 45 minutes. No one scored again in the second half of the quarter.

Half Time

For all the pregame hype of the Super Bowl halftime show, the fuck-fest on the dining table riveted the attention of the six. The hot sweaty men moved from one woman to the next, filling their crevices again and again with cum. The women were as lost in the fest with their own raptures of orgasms, one after the next. The room was filled with the aroma of sex as the sweaty bodies continued to fuck themselves to Nirvana.

Third Quarter

Brittany and Susie hoped the Panthers would make their halftime adjustments and reverse the momentum of the game. They had no intentions of slowing the sex down, just eager to take control of the men. The hope was heightened with the Panther's coin toss decision to receive after the half, giving them immediate possession of the ball. As hoped, the Panthers took the ball down the field to Denver's 26-yard line. Brittany couldn't believe the Panthers couldn't finish the drive to take it in. There was some consolation seeing Gano come out on the field for the easy 44-yard field goal. It would be enough for the girls to take back control of the game after a long Panther's scoring drought. They watched in mesmerizing disbelief as the ball flew through the air, hit the goal post and bounced out. It was no good. The drought continued, and with it the men's control of the room with 10:48 left in the quarter.

There wasn't another score in the football game until almost half way through the third quarter. For Brittany and Susie, it was the wrong team that scored. The Broncos were held to a field goal, making it a two-possession game at 16 to 7.

The orgy paused for the women to all take another drink. It was welcomed. The men smiled as cum dripped down the legs of these gorgeous rivals. Rather than pouring shots, the girls just passed the bottle.

"So, what else are you going to take from us now?" Brittany asked. "You're already fucking us crazy," she said.

"What else do you have to offer?" Eric bantered back.

"You haven't taken our asses yet," Susie blurted with a coy smile.

Giselle shot a stunned glance at her roommate. "What are you saying?" she asked in complete shock that Susie would volunteer their asses.

"You know you've always wanted it," Susie answered back. Susie knew Giselle was secretly curious from their private conversations as roommates, especially after Susie's dating stories.

"Damn," Brittany said, speechless. "This really just got real."

"Damn right," Bruce said.

"I've never..." Giselle started to say, more matter-of-fact than in protest. She couldn't deny the fun she was having letting herself go in this epic Super Bowl party fucking these three gorgeous men with her two friends. If there was any time to offer her virgin ass up to be taken, this would be it.

"Nothing makes me cum harder, " Susie confessed, allowing the alcohol to talk.

It was all Jamal needed to hear. "Bend over then," he said. "I'm going to give you an ass fucking you'll never forget."

Susie saw that Jamal's monstrous dick was at full mast again. She had never had one so large in her ass before. Susie willingly bent over the side arm of the couch, burying her face into the soft seat cushion while her straight legs pushed her ass into the air.

Brittany smiled as she handed Jamal a bottle of lube, to help spare her friend.

The room watched as Jamal pushed one finger first into her ass to prepare it for his large zucchini sized dick.

"Oh fuck yes," she moaned.

Jamal pushed a second and then third finger in, further readying her.

"Fuck me," she begged. "Do it, damn it!"

Brittany and Giselle watched in amazement as Jamal aimed his member and pushed his bulby head in, just passed her anus.

"Oh shit!" she moaned as her head squirmed on the couch cushion. "Yes! Do it damn it!" she yelled.

Jamal obliged, slowly pushing his length into her. Susie reached down with her fingers to stroke her clit in concert with the glorious anal fuck. She shivered at the feel of Jamal's muscular stomach pressing against her, confirming she had taken every inch of the amazing record-setting dick.

Bruce turned to Brittany. "Eric gets your ass all week," he said. He was unaware Brittany had secretly upped the ante with Eric to a month. She wondered if she would pay for that, but deep down knew there was a lot of football left to play. "I'm taking it now, he added.

Brittany willingly bent over the other arm of the couch as Susie had done, offering her ass into the air for Bruce's enjoyment. Bruce picked up the lube and stepped in behind her. Cold chills covered her body as the cool gel slowly moved down her crevice toward her opening. Bruce used his finger to prepare the way before filling her with his dick.

Giselle reached for the bottle on the table and took another drink, conceding her virgin ass was next. Eric led her to the back couch, laying her torso over it, bending at her waist at a 90-degree angle. Giselle could see both friends being taken from the back on either side of her. The room was filled with pleasurable moans. Giselle smiled at Susie, relaxed her ass, and readied herself for the new experience. A rush of arousal flooded her pussy with moisture.

Eric generously lubed her anus before pushing the gel deep into her with one finger.