Ultimate Football Championship Game Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Giselle's back winced at the feel of his penetration. She reached down to stroke her wet pussy with her fingers. Eric slowly stretched her further with a second finger. Giselle moaned with pleasure. Susie was right. Her moans encouraged Eric with the final step of preparation, invading her with a third finger. Giselle's breathing became more rapid.

As Eric pulled his fingers out, he replaced them with his enlarged dick. He couldn't help admiring her beautiful petite ass as he slowly pushed his ten inches deep into her until it disappeared between the two small melons of her cheeks.

Giselle's head dropped back from the erotic pain. She gasped for breath; her mouth went dry. "Oh gawd!" she moaned. "Gawd yes!"

Susie smiled at the delight of her roomie. She finally crossed over to experience the glorious taboo. Susie knew Giselle would never go back.

Fourth Quarter

Eric moaned with Giselle, amazed at the vice grip of Giselle's virgin ass on his dick. Her anal muscles naturally tightened, involuntarily locking down on the tresspasser. He had never felt so tight of an ass gripping has large dick.

Jamal's pace gradually increased until his body was slamming into the back of her. Susie's skilled ass worked his dick as it moved in and out of her, siphoning cum from the deepest recesses of the giant's body. Jamal slapped her white ass as his climax grew close.

"Harder!" Susie demanded of the fuck and his erotic slaps.

Jamal obliged, slamming his dick harder into her back door as he slapped her ass again, leaving a mammoth red hand print. The erotic sting further aroused her as her fingers moved feverishly between the folds of her labia. "Oh gawd, oh gawd, you're going to take me!" she screamed. Her ass bucked against the couch as Jamal continued behind her.

Jamal dropped his head back as the first load of his thick cum launched into her ass, further lubricating the canal for his fuck.

Susie screamed with pleasure as her orgasm continued to rock her body. "Yes! Fuck me!" she screamed. "Harder."

Jamal slapped her ass again as another wave of cum filled her tiny hole, spilling out down her legs.

Watching Jamal and Susie was the final straw for Bruce. He squeezed the flesh of Brittany's ass cheeks in his large hands as his dick launched a massive load into her. Like Susie, Brittany moaned at the feel of the warm cream lubricating her.

"Oh yes!" she moaned as her fingers continued to work her clit, bringing herself to glorious rapture. Cold chills covered her body as the orgasm swept over her.

Giselle reached out from her position over the back of the couch to take hold of the hands of Susie and Brittany to her right and left as Eric continued to fuck her ass. Susie smiled as she watched her roommate being taken for the first time. Giselle continued to stroke her clit, coaxing the orgasmic tsunami to overtake her tiny body. She couldn't help glorying in how Susie had been right all along about how anal sex enhances a woman's orgasm to a whole new sensory level of pleasure. She squeezed her friends' hands again as her body rocked with a cataclysmic quake of euphoria. Her nipples tightened beneath her to full erection from arousal. Giselle screamed with delight as Eric continued to fuck her ass.

Giselle suddenly felt her ass flooded with the thick milk of Eric's cum.

"Fuck me," she said, relishing in the moment, lost in the seduction and eroticism of feeling like a slut. "Gawd that's good!" she screamed. "Fuck me." Her fingers continued to stroke her clit to another back-to-back climax. Her body quaked beneath Eric. The shot of endorphins mixing with the alcohol caused her head to spin. She felt like she was in a different world, and was in no rush to get back.

Giselle's body collapsed across the back of the couch, unable to move. The aroma of sex filled the small apartment. Susie couldn't help turning around and kneeling at the side of the couch. Jamal's cum-soaked dick throbbed in front of her. She opened her mouth, and used her tongue to begin licking him clean before swallowing his twelve inches.

"It's not looking good for the Panthers or for you," Eric whispered to Brittany.

"We still have an entire quarter to play," she said. "That's a lot of football left."

"Not the way they're playing," Bruce said.

Brittany and Susie couldn't argue. They couldn't remember when they had seen the Panthers play this poorly all season. Why would they pick the Super Bowl to choke?

Suddenly their despair broke with the sound of cheers coming from the television. They watched the replay of Manning getting sacked, giving them new hope as Ealy recovered for Carolina at the 50-yard line. The Panthers took the ball down to a yard shy of the red zone. Newton threw an incomplete pass short to the lift to Ginn, leaving them at a 4th down and 9. Rather than going for it, the kicking team came in. Gano kicked the 39 yards for the field goal. The Panthers inched closer with a score of Denver 16, Carolina 10 with 10:21 left in the contest. The women cheered.

"Finally!" Brittany said with relief.

"They have a long way to go," Eric teased.

"It's a one-possession game," Brittany shot back. "There is plenty more football to be played, and even more importantly, we just retook control of the room," she added.

The men poured the shots for themselves and drank them, glad their defense held the Panthers to a field goal.

"It's our turn," Giselle blurted uncharacteristically, feeling pleasurably drunk and horny. "What do we have them do ladies," glad the tables were finally turned.

"I say we make them compete," Susie said.

"What do you have in mind?" Brittany asked, intrigued.

"I say we have an old fashioned oral sex contest," she said as if she had played it before.

"I like the sound of that," Giselle said.

"Me too. How does it work?" Brittany asked with a smile.

"The three of us sit on the couch next to each other," Susie explained. "They each pick a girl and go down on us for three minutes. After three minutes they move to the next girl. Every time they make one of us cum, they get a point," she added.

"Let's rack up the points guys," Giselle said, feeling ultra-horny.

"At the end, we each pick the guy we believe is the best. They get ten points," she said arbitrarily.

"What does the winner get?" Jamal asked.

"To drink a lot of our cum," Giselle answered with a giggle.

"I've always made a point to richly reward any man who knows how to really pleasure a woman," Susie said. "When I played it one night in nursing school, we worked together to show the winner our gratitude." A broad smile came over Susie's face as she reminisced.

Giselle jumped on the center cushion of the couch and spread her legs. Susie and Brittany flanked her on either side. The three leaned back on the couch, pushing their ass to the edge of the seat, and spread their legs to open access to their waiting pussies. The competition had begun.

Jamal knelt down in front of Brittany; Eric knelt in front of Giselle and Bruce took his position in front of Susie. The three women immediately began to moan in harmony as their already sensitive folds were being caressed by the soft moist strokes of the men's tongues. Giselle's petite hands took hold of the legs of her friends pressing against her; her fingers gripped their soft skin as Eric instantly began taking her captive by his artful tongue.

"Damn you're good," she writhed. "Oh shit," she yelled.

Brittany and Susie also basked in the bliss of the men bowed down in front of them, serving their pussies with finesse. Brittany had never experienced such a large tongue stroking her sensitivities. She glanced up to the clock on the wall and saw three minutes had already passed. "Time," she said.

"Oh no!" Giselle said, squirming in her seat.

Eric moved to the familiar pleasure of Brittany's pussy. He smiled at her before lowering his head between her legs. Brittany gasped at his amazing skill. "Where did he learn to be so good?" she thought to herself, knowing this kind of skill only comes with experience.

Jamal moved to the other side of the couch to Susie, while Bruce moved to Giselle in the middle. The difference in the touch of a different man aroused all three. There was something so wonderfully decadent about three men taking turns to pleasure them. The moans instantly began again as the women all moved closer to their first orgasm in the contest.

Giselle shook as the new tongue touched her. Eric had brought her quickly to the brink of climax, now Bruce was moving in to finish her. Her small tits were being taken over by her growing nipples from the intense arousal. "Oh shit!" she yelled as she squirmed from pleasure, squeezing the legs of her friends to hold her steady. Her ass suddenly began to buck in the cushion of the couch. Her breathing quickened as the glorious wave crashed over her. Bruce eagerly lapped up her sweetness.

Susie felt dizzy from experiencing Giselle being taken next to her, while Jamal brought her closer to her own climax.

"Oh gawd!" Brittany gasped from the other end of the couch, mesmerized by Eric's skill. She was amazed at his ability as if he could read her mind and body for exactly where and how to touch her next to masterfully coax the orgasm to its highest peak. She looked down and caught his eyes glancing up at her. She could only smile as if lost in a drug-induced high at the look in his eyes that he was going to take her now. Her mouth went dry as her pussy blissfully succumbed to the powerful orgasm. "Oh gawd! Oh gawd!" she gasped as Eric buried his face into her. Brittany reached down and grabbed Giselle's hand still holding on to her leg. Giselle took her hand and held it tight as Brittany's orgasm took her to Neverland.

Susie's moans suddenly joined Brittany's. The arousal of her roommate and next door neighbor being taken while the gentle giant between her legs used his large tongue on her was too much to hold back from her own climax. "Oh fuck yes!" Susie yelled. Jamal reached around Susie's body to take her ass in his baseball glove sized-hands, holding her against his thirsty mouth. Each man scored a point.

"Time," Brittany called.

Eric moved to the other end of the couch as Susie was still lost in the fog of her orgasm. Her pussy was soaked from the drenching. Bruce moved down to Brittany who was still recovering. Jamal smiled as he positioned himself in front of the tiny beauty in the middle.

Eric gently caressed Susie's still shaky legs before spreading her tender labia with his fingers. As much as Eric loved to make a woman cum, there was nothing like making her cum again in a way she didn't know was possible.

"Oh gawd!" Susie yelled as Eric lowered himself to the soft sensitive womanhood of his next prize. She hadn't fully recovered from the orgasm Jamal had just given; Eric's tongue moved across her tenderness as if knowing exactly how to keep it going to coax her to a second aftershock. "Oh shit" she yelled as she encouragingly moved her hands behind his head, running her fingers through his hair.

Eric could read and feel Susie's body responding. His tongue had captured complete control of her body as if he had lassoed her climax and was taking it where he wanted.

"Oh shit no," Susie said in disbelief, gloriously helpless to Eric's hijacking. Her fingers tightened, gripping his hair in her hands as she pulled his face against her. She gasped for breath as the orgasm was coaxed to a quake even bigger than the first. "Gawd yes, gawd yes, GAWD YES!" she screamed as her ass bucked wildly on the couch, while holding Eric tightly against her, not wanting it to end. A broad wicked smile covered her face; sweat covered her brow. Everything Brittany had said about him was true. Finally her body lay limp and spent. Her pussy buzzed with hypersensitivity.

"Time," Brittany said, as the second hand crossed over the twelve for a third time.

Giselle locked eyes on Eric as he moved toward her while Bruce moved to Susie and Jamal slid down to Brittany. "Do that to me," Giselle begged, looking deeply into Eric's eyes.

Eric silently smiled as he spread her swollen pussy lips with his fingers. The three women were lost in the fantasy of these three handsome studs competing to pleasure them again and again. Susie and Giselle felt somehow indebted to Brittany for allowing them to crash her party with Eric. Their relationship with their next-door neighbor and each other would never be the same. Time passed quickly from their sheer pleasure of multiple orgasms.

Brittany glanced at the screen, certain the Panthers would find a way to win as they had so many times this season. It was only a six-point one-possession game. This was theirs to take. Brittany couldn't wait to enjoy the spoils of having Eric at her every disposal for a month, including the cocktail party she was already planning. She felt reassured that the Panthers had the ball with Superman's determination to get past the Bronco's defense. Carolina had a long way to go, only on their own 25-yardline. It was third down. "This is it," she thought to herself.

Suddenly the television roared with disbelief as the Broncos Von Miller broke through Carolina's offensive line and sacked Cam Newton. Miller's hit forced Newton to fumble the ball. Broncos TJ Ward picked it up on the 9-yard line and carried it to the 4 before being stopped.

"No, no, no!" Brittany yelled. "What the hell is happening?!" she yelled in shock. She and the whole room watched with riveted attention as the Broncos move the ball two yards to the two-yard line. Broncos running back CJ Anderson rushed the ball in for a touchdown. The score was 22 to 10. The Broncos did the math and realized kicking for the extra point might make them vulnerable if the Panthers pulled off a miracle of scoring two touchdowns. Positioned on the two-yard line, they decided a two-point conversion was worth the risk. The room watched in silence as Peyton Manning easily threw the ball to Fowler to get the two points.

"Damn it!" Brittany said, finding it impossible to comprehend how the Panthers were on the brink of losing the Super Bowl to the Broncos.

Eric smiled as he stood up and filled the three shot glasses with Brittany's vodka. The three women dutifully emptied the glasses. He poured the second for the touchdown. The moment they drank it, he poured a third, and then a fourth.

"Wait," Giselle protested.

"Two for the touchdown, and one for each extra point," Eric explained. "If one extra point earns a drink, then two deserves a second."

The women conceded; they instantaneously felt the affects of the four back-to-back shots. "Damn!" Susie said, ready for her assignment.

"So who won the contest?" Bruce asked, hoping his oral skills would be rewarded.

The women looked at the three men, waiting in suspense for the verdict.

"Damn, I've never experienced a licking like Eric gave," Giselle blurted.

"Eric for me," Susie said.

"Yep. You guys are good," she said to Jamal and Bruce, "but no one goes down on a woman like Eric."

"Damn," Bruce said disappointed, and yet impressed that Eric got the unanimous nod.

"I look forward to claiming my prize," Eric said.

The three women looked at him lustfully, eager to show their gratitude.

"Only three minutes left in the game," Jamal chimed in. "I say we make the most of it," he added. He turned and gave Brittany a long kiss, allowing his large hands the freedom to explore her luscious body.

The other two men followed suit, helping themselves to the two drunk horny women willing to do anything they required of them.

Brittany and Susie couldn't help stealing glances at the screen, only to be further disappointed watching Carolina helpless against Denver's defense. After a fast three and out, the Panthers kicked the ball to the Broncos. Denver burned the clock to less than a minute before having to punt the ball to Carolina. The Panthers made no progress as the final seconds on the clock ticked away. The Broncos upset the Panthers with a score of 24 to 10.

The sound of horns honking and celebration on the streets below Brittany's high-rise apartment were historic. The six lovers looked at each other in disbelief for what happened in the football game, and what had taken place in the small apartment. The aroma of the non-stop Super Bowl sex filled the air.

Brittany looked at Eric seductively, yet in shock that her earlier insistence to up the ante of their side bet would now define the next month.

Susie, Giselle, Bruce and Jamal felt an awkwardness of what to do now that the epic game was over.

"You guys have us for the rest of the night. Want to claim your prize next door at our place?" Susie blurted, breaking the awkwardness. "That is if it's OK with your boyfriend," she added with a tease to Giselle.

Giselle smiled at her roommate's initiative, and then looked at the gorgeous naked men she had been fucking all evening. "What boyfriend?" she asked. "I don't see anyone here but us." The evening was still very early. The women had just become the men's super bowl trophies for the night.

Epilogue

Susie, Giselle and their guests thanked Eric and Brittany for inviting them over for their epic Championship game before leaving to finish the night next door in their own apartment. The Super Bowl would never be the same or top what had just happened.

Brittany and Eric enjoyed the strange déjà vu moment of Eric's unexpected Broncos upset victory and Brittany's total submission. She conceded her loss as she walked across the room toward him.

"By the way," Eric said with a coy smile. "You're going to want to cancel your little party on Friday night. You can tell your friends something's come up and you'll be tied up for the evening." Eric paused with a smile to enjoy the double entendre. "You've inspired me to throw a party of my own, with you as the guest of honor."