Ultimate Humiliation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DAVES4000
DAVES4000
15 Followers

Dave takes hold of the whip and stands between Cara's legs where he uses the handle of the whip to push against the inside of her thighs pushing them outwards to expose her totally. She feels the hard surface of the end of the whip rubbing up against her clit which makes her twitch with pleasure.

The handle is again and again gently rubbed up against her wet pussy when she feels it being inserted inside her. She tries to gasp and involuntarily tries to spread her legs wider to allow the handle to enter smoothly. She can feel it entering as it twists around and is glided deep inside her.

She looks sideways to see herself spread wide open with Dave between her legs. It is a sight that excites her more every times she sees herself exposed to the world. She never thought she would ever be in a situation like this. Something she would have run for miles a few days ago, and here and now she is experiencing her wildest fantasies.

She hears the sound of furniture being moved behind her, and tries to look around, but she can't see anything. Then a voice calls out "we are ready now Dave".

With that, Dave slowly pulls the handle of the whip from inside Cara, allowing it to just exist her fanny with the most gently touch. He teases her inner thighs once again with the leather tassels before moving away behind her.

She lays there wondering what is in store for her. She can hear movement on the other side of the room, but cannot see anything in the mirror.

Both men then return and commence undoing the restraints, still holding on to her wrists and ankles tightly in order for her not to escape. They pull her from the bench, holding her arms behind her and pushing her over to the large high up steel exam chair that has now been placed in the centre of the room facing the large black wall that she had asked about.

Before she can gather her thoughts, she finds herself being pushed into the chair with her arms being pulled behind the back rest of the chair and restrained with handcuffs.

Her head is strapped to the head rest where she cannot move it at all.

Both of her legs are picked up at the same time, lifted high up into the air and spread out to the sides where she feels her feet and ankles being placed into the slings on top of the stirrup poles.

The straps are tightened and the stirrups and swung out to the sides are far as her legs will allow.

Cara has never been spread wide open like this before, not even when having her annual gyn exam where the stirrups are the knee crutch type. They sit under her knees while her legs stick out in front and to the sides.

In the position she finds herself now, she can actually feel the cool breeze blowing between her legs as she lays there waiting to see what comes next.

The sound of trolley wheels running over the tiled floor catches her attention as she tries to turn her head sideways unsuccessfully.

She then catches a glimpse of some type of machine being trolleyed down between her legs. She notices that it is a long rod protruding from it, and what looked like a vibrator attached to the end.

My god, what was that she thought to herself. She again tries to lift her head in order to look down between her legs, but to no avail. She is firmly strapped in place unable to move at all.

"lubricate her well" is the next thing she hears, and no sooner she feels someone's fingers applying a good portion of slippery wet lubricant all over her private parts and butt area.

That alone feels so sensual, she know something is going to be inserted inside her, and her thoughts go back to the strange looking machine being trolleyed between her legs.

Hands are place on both of her legs where they pull her legs out wide further just as she feels something touching her lips and being slowly inserted inside her. She can feel the pressure as the vibrator is slid further inside. It feels so large it spreads her lips wide. She struggles a little and tries to reposition herself in order to take the object into her. It feels lovely as she lays back and feels it go deep inside.

She feels the stirrups being once again adjusted and pulled out where her thighs feel like they are going to break and she is going to split wide open, but then a slight relaxation of the stirrups allows her to relax a little more as she feels the vibrator moving inside.

"open up the sliders" comes a call from the other side of the room. "sliders" what sliders she thinks to herself as she hears the sound of something sliding apart.

She feels a rush of cool air run between her legs as the vibrator remains motionless.

Still spread out wide and restrained tightly, Cara starts to feel anxious. She feels the back rest of the chair being lifted up slightly to the point where she can see down between her legs, and beyond to her astonishment, are rows of people sitting there observing everything that is going on.

Oh my god, an audience. No no no she thinks to herself trying to struggle out of her restraints. But it is no good. She cannot move more than an inch or so in any direction.

"Switch it on" comes the next command, and with that Cara hears a slight humming sound followed by a rhythmic motion between her legs as the "fucking machine" starts to wind up thrusting the vibrator in and out of Cara's pussy. As it moves forward and back, it also has a sideways motion spreading her as it goes. The feeling is one of enormous pleasure as Cara resides to laying back and enjoying the feeling of her being exposed to the entire world.

The machine gains momentum and thrusts harder and harder with each movement. Cara's legs spreading out to the sides and her butt lifting in order to try and allow the vibrator to go even further inside her. It feels like a baseball bat, but it is so so good her eyes are starting to welter up with pleasure as she struggles in the stirrups and restraints.

"Faster" comes the call, and the machine winds up to an unimaginable speed.

Dave walks over to her side and starts to caress her breasts, rubbing lubricant all over to create a smooth slippery surface that feels so sensual. Cara can hardly contain herself as she feels like she is going to explode with an immense orgasm. But not yet she thinks, trying to hold it off as long as possible.

Dave continues to rub and massage her breasts and running his hands all over her body make her quiver with pleasure.

Cara opens her eyes once again to look between her legs. She loves the sight of her legs being spread wide open in the stirrups. She also now loves having the audience looking directly at her with nothing left out. They can see everything.

Just then a tall dark haired female walks into the room besides Cara. She is heavily made up with black makeup and looking very menacing. She leans over Cara and starts to run her tongue over her face and down her neck, ending up between her breasts.

Lifting her head up she stands back and gazes into Cara's eyes. "humiliation" is what I like, she says in a loud stern voice. And with that she lifts her arms up where she is holding a large plastic bib.

What on earth is that for Cara thinks to herself. Then the woman lifts the bib up and forcibly places it around the front of her neck, pulls her head up and ties it tightly around Cara's neck.

She then runs her hands over the front of the bib and pulls it down to sit flat over her body.

Now dear, you can feel humiliated in front of all these people. And humiliated Cara feels. She feels so stupid and embarrassed laying there spread wide open, fully restrained in stirrups with a vibrator thrashing in and out of her. The bib is last piece of equipment to make her humiliated.

She rests back still enjoying the feeling of the vibrator thrusting inside her. She no longer cares about the bib, she doesn't care how ridiculous she looks. This is heaven on earth as she squirms about with every thrust.

People start coming into the room standing all around her while she is spread out in the exam chair.

They all take a turn of caressing Cara's lovely slim toned body. Teasing and stroking her all over.

Cara's feels her orgasm building and building and then bang, with horrendous stretch of her entire body she tries to lift herself up as she orgasm's like never before. She is trying to cry out in ecstasy but can't because of the panties stuffed in her mouth.

Her body continues to thrash about in total pleasure as the vibrator continues to plunge inside her wiggling from side to side as it goes. There is no stopping it as Cara pushes her feet hard into the stirrups as each orgasm comes. The crowd starts to call out in joy and clap as she stretches herself out with the last orgasm. She is totally exhausted, hot and sweaty as hands continue to caress her entire body. She has never had such pleasure in all her wildest dreams. This can't be happening she thinks to herself as she tries to take another deep breath. Her heart racing like never before she rests back down and relaxes feeling the hands stroking her body.

Dave walks over beside her, leans over to her and whispers into her ear "this is just your first introduction Cara", "relax and enjoy for there is more to come".

The end

DAVES4000
DAVES4000
15 Followers
12