Ultimate Man's Fantasy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finished with Joan, Sandra moved to my man. Holding his testicles in one hand, she said to him, "I am going to stroke your cock a few times to make it grow a little so I can make certain it is clean as can be." With his genitals so engaged and with what had been going on, including his part with the cheek business, I saw that she had no problem thickening and lengthening him. Pulling back his foreskin, she used the wash cloth to carefully wipe off the head before moving to his testicles and then to his behind. And then she dried him. My, we were all now so sparkling clean!

Part III - Special Moments

Joan waved me over to her. She exuded confidence. I like that quality in people. Nonetheless, I hesitated and she sensed my continued discomfort. She smiled and assured me that this evening would be a good experience for everyone in the room. Facing me, she began to massage my body with lemon-scented oil, starting with my neck and then moving onto my shoulders and arms. No one had ever done this while I was standing, and soon that vertical position brought on sensual feelings. As she did, I watched her breasts moving in concert with her hands. They were pretty things. Her skill made it feel like a professional massage -- which I love getting. It felt so good! "Could all this lead to an orgasm?" I wondered. At this point in time I felt it was too soon to know.

She then went to my breasts and oiled each one. Her pressured movements made my little nipples stand up. Her hands felt so nice on them. She commented, "These breasts of yours are so round and firm." I replied, "My lover thinks so too." I knew they were not as close to the chest as when I was in my 20s and 30s - they hang a little more now. However, he loves them that way because he is able to take them more fully into his hands. He says he can better caress and gently pull on them than when they were tighter and slightly smaller. He enjoys drawing each breast away from my body to suck on the nipple. Joan took each one the same way, mouthing my left nipple for some moments before moving to the other one. One of her breasts kept brushing against my stomach; it gave was an erotic feeling. Ripples of pleasure went through me. I was now beginning to get into what was happening, particularly when I knew all this was for my man.

Joan knelt down and spread oil on my stomach. I had to grab hold of the mattress behind me for support as her hands sensually and firmly kneaded this part of my body. Otherwise, I would have fallen backwards onto the bed from the pressure and I was not ready for that yet. She put her tongue in my navel, one of my erogenous zones, and then licked two more - my abdomen and the top part of my pubic hair. It was so pleasant that I began to get more into the program -- or so I hoped now. Joan took her hands and pushed my legs farther apart. I watched her pour more oil into her hands to start massaging my legs.

Beginning at my feet, she moved upward with one hand on each leg. When she got to where they joined my torso she seemed to take pains not to touch my pubic hair or anything within it. What she was doing, however, was arousing me. No question about that! Actually, I was sort of disappointed she hadn't touched my entrance because her handiwork was exquisite. It had been years since I felt feminine hands down there. Joan then said, "Turn around so I can massage your lovely looking back." She took long up and down strokes from the shoulders to the top of the cheeks of my behind. Then she began to do the same across my back from the neck down to across my behind. I heard her say to my man: "Come here and open her cheeks so I can oil her asshole." He did, and as my cheeks were pulled apart, I realized that some of my pubic hair was no doubt peeking out between my legs -- he loves that look. When she was finished, he sat back down. I felt well-oiled and, to my relief, everything was starting to really please me.

I looked over to where he was sitting. At first, I could not tell if he was aroused, but it would have surprised me if he was not. After all, he had just participated in the early part of his fantasy. He was also watching me in the nude being fondled every which way by an unfamiliar naked woman, as another unfamiliar naked woman stood aside observing all that was happening. Then I saw him moving his hands in his lap. Since he too was without any clothing it made me feel better knowing that he was reacting normally and positively.

"Bend over as far as you can so your ass is up in the air and facing me," she said. I leaned over without bending my knees and held on to my ankles. No doubt my anus and the wiggly folds appearing from within the center of my pubic hair were fully exposed to the three of them. So was the area in which my pubic hair grew, which, according to my last gay lover and my man, goes out onto the top my legs and down and under onto the beginning of my cheeks, including two or three short strands around my back hole. Oh well, have a good look," I thought.

She poured the body oil into the opened crack and I felt it trickle down to my anus. At that moment she stopped the oil and pushed some of it into me with one of her fingers. Bit by bit she went in further. She pulled out and carefully put two fingers in, moving them around until I felt it widen. My vagina quivered. Things were continuing to take place inside of me and I was feeling happy for my man. I was also glad for the physical shape I was in as these two women looked at and touched me. My man says I should be very proud of my body.

Joan gestured that I get up onto the bed and lay on my back with my legs wide apart. I was now ready to do this. Talk about being exposed! She said, "Please, open up your cunt so I can see how wet you are in there." Despite my natural reticence to display myself in any fashion, without hesitation I took my hands and pulled my vagina apart as far as I could! She peered into it and smiled. She said: "You're beginning to come around." Then she again called my man over. She told him, "Slide your finger in her and tell me if you agree. He did and nodded in agreement. Next, she said to me: "Grab hold of his stiff cock and start jerking him off!" I did not realize that he would be such an active participant, but with joy I grabbed it. The next thing I knew, Sandra came and asked me if I would like her to caress my breasts. Again, without hesitation I helped the fantasy move along. She sat on my stomach facing me. Promptly, she began to slowly and sensually massage my breasts. Every moment or so she would lean over and suck a nipple. Oh yes, Joan sure had an extensive plan to please my lover!

I lost sight of her at this point. Get the picture: I am stroking my man's hard shaft. Sandra is sitting on my stomach and moving my breasts. I could not see Joan, but I feel this woman whom I had never met before, licking my inner thighs and getting closer and closer to my love center. Her hands push my legs further apart. She is so sensual. Suddenly, her tongue begins to flicker my pubic hair, circling close to my vagina that I now know is getting wetter. I feel a flick or two of her tongue as it went along side the outer lips of my entrance. Lo and behold, more joyful happenings are going on down there in that department!

Sandra continues to run her fingers around my breasts. The effect on my nipples is amazing; I had never seen them so erect! She places both her palms directly over my nipples, with her fingers spread apart. Then slowly Sandra lifts her hands so that her fingers move over the nipples. On reaching each one her thumbs, index and middle fingers close around the base and gently draw them out. She squeezes gently, first one and then the other - again and again. It is so lovely to feel! I am thinking: "Maybe these women can bring me to an orgasm!"

In the meantime, Joan's tongue is getting very intentional in her efforts to arouse me. She glides her tongue along side the outer folds of my swollen womanhood. It is so nicely sensitive there. She also places a hand under my behind and begins to feather the cluster of my back hole. I involuntarily move my hips as she moves about with her tongue and fingers. I continue to pull on my man's hardness and feel the softness of its skin as I stroke him. My hand is in heaven, my breasts are in heaven, and the areas around my vagina and anus are in heaven. All I needed was her tongue and finger in those openings and all of me would be in heaven! So that is the picture!!

My heart jumped when Joan found the wetness of my opening crevice with her lips and tongue going up one side and the other; all with great passion. She took the thumb of one hand and rubbed my clitoris as the index finger of the other hand slipped inside my back hole. The combination of mouth lips to vaginal lips, clitoris caresses, stimulation of my anus, and a hard-on in my hand, was pushing away all my reservations. I wanted to cum!!

"Please," I whispered, as their tongues lapped my vagina and breasts, "Do not stop." I lifted myself up a little to make Joan's now stiffened tongue enter more deeply in my soaking wet opening. After a blissful time feeling her beautiful penetrations, she alternated her tongue between my crevice and clitoris. With her finger moving around in my anus at the same time, again and again she sent waves of joy through my body. I could not believe it!

Joan stopped after a while to say to me, now a highly aroused woman: "You are a beautiful sight! Your body has the look of a young woman and your cunt is encircled by just the right amount of pubic hair. Your swollen clit is so delicate looking and inviting as it sits there above what I am licking and kissing. God, but you are good to eat! Your clit and cunt are scrumptious to suck and, as I tongue your insides, your juices taste so sweet. I love it that your cunt continues to respond to my touches, and overjoyed the two of us are turning you on. I now know why Pat loved being your partner. Whether or not other men have fucked you is your business, but every man I know would salivate at your nakedness and the way you receive what I'm giving. Your responses to my lovemaking are better than I could possibly have expected." "How lovely of her," I thought. The next thing I knew, three of her fingers were moving in my very hungry and drenched vagina. It was an incredible sensation, and I could feel the rising of an orgasm for the very first time, as she thrust in and pulled out at a perfect pace for me.

Sandra was still working my breasts like the connoisseur she was. Oh, how she pleased them! I could see her opening and realized she was aroused by what was happening. Candidly, I was flattered that my body was probably an important cause of her excitement. In fact, these things she and Joan were doing to me had the same effect on me. Everything was all so sexy!

So many things are now going on at one time. I was reaching over and sucking my man's lovely thickness; all the while holding onto testicles that were starting to tighten up with desire. A tongue and fingers were lapping and touching me between my legs and my breasts were being loved to death! Never had I been in a situation like this and it was almost overwhelming. This was supposed to be primarily for him. Yet, I was on a sex high never experienced before! I became completely focused with desire. My sole aim was to cum now! "Full speed ahead," I thought.

Suddenly, I was ready. I let go of my man's genitals. My arms spread out from my body and my opened legs strived to widen even farther. I could feel the first orgasm rising in me. I yelled to Joan, "Push in deeper!" Instead, I felt a vibrator on my clitoris. Where it came from I did not know, but the feeling was fantastic! She slid it down over my clitoris and then up and down between the lips of my vagina, which was screaming out for something or somebody to get in and go to work! A moment later, the vibrator began to do what it is supposed to do. She moved that vibrator in and out and round and round within my soaked and begging vagina. Her actions sent me over the top. I came with a force that was out of this world; the kind of orgasm that I get at special times from my man. I came again - and then once more. Incredible!

Coming off this sensational series of orgasms, I opened my eyes and looked over to see how my lover was reacting. He appeared to be transfixed in male heat as he watched what was going on. His hard and thick penis was sticking up into the air like the Empire State building as he was stroking it. I could see the head was a deep raspberry red, which meant he was extremely aroused. It looked so gorgeous.

Then Joan's actions brought me back to her. She had pulled the vibrator out and was using her flattened tongue to lick the folds of my crevice. They were so ready for another orgasm that they seemed to part this time with a vengeance. She shoved all five of her fingers into me. Can you believe that? She moved them around so that she wasn't far from "fisting" me! The frenzy of her movements and Sandra's ministrations to my breasts set me off again. I yelled with joyful abandon as I came several times. I yelled my head off.

I did not count my orgasms, but there must have been more of them coming out of me at this one love session than ever before. It was out of this world marvelous!

Part IV -- Ending Pleasures

After these orgasms of mine ended, Sandra got off my stomach. I saw Joan. God, here was a naked woman lying on her stomach with her head between my legs; her lips and tongue fervently loving my vagina! She was perspiring and flushed. I was so pleased and, at the same time, further aroused looking at the nice-looking dip in the middle of her backside and her breasts being squished by the pressure of the bed. Her hands reached up to my own breasts and covered my still erect nipples. I tousled her hair and thought, "Only a few months ago, this scene would have been unthinkable."

Spread-eagled on the bed, I felt totally drained. Without question, I believed I was fulfilling my man's fantasy -- to say nothing about the unexpected gifts of my multiple orgasms and highly sensual pleasures. My breasts, falling slightly off to the sides of my chest, were still being pleasured by Joan's slightly pressing hands. My pubic hair was wet from my juices and her saliva. My mind was filled with images of mouths and hands all over me. This vagina of mine was a little sensitive and I was also aware of my anus. Even my breasts tingled with the memory of so much intense attention from Sandra. Everything was just -- well, just spectacular!

I quickly learned that this fantasy wasn't over for my man. Joan said to me, "Flip over on your stomach, spread your legs, and push up your ass a little." I knew this would once again show my puffed and wet labia lips in the midst of my dark colored pubic hair. I wondered if this display and these gyrations excited Joan as much as I was sure they were exciting my man -- and me. I soon learned that they did -- very much so. Sandra opened my behind to allow Joan to get more oil into my anus. I could feel several of her fingers expanding my back hole once again. After a minute or so, I heard her say to him, "I suggest you stop jerking off. You'll enjoy shooting your load much more if you fuck her asshole; she is ready for you." I could not believe my ears! I mean, this was something we had rarely done, and it was certainly much too personal to do in front of others. But I said nothing.

With his hard-on in hand, he moved to the foot of the bed and asked me to get on my elbows and knees. I did, and he pulled me down so that my lower legs and my feet were hanging over the edge. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Joan rubbing his shaft with the K-Y gel from the tube I left on the night table. When she finished -- I thought she took a little too much time gelling him - he pushed his thick and stiffened shaft into me. I could feel the stretching, but he was so gentle. He went in deeper, and after five minutes or so, I felt his hardness had gone in to the hilt. His passionate thrusts caused my breasts to swing. I loved it and understood more about his increasing fervor when Joan said: "I am squeezing his balls as He pumps your ass. And Sandra is pushing her finger into his asshole." I was reeling with joy and approval! All this was beyond belief!

Moments later, Sandra stopped "doing" him and got on at the head of the bed where she slipped her vagina under my face. My mouth could not help but touch it. She smelled extremely fresh. She was still moist! Her wriggly crevice was so soft and inviting that before I knew what I was doing I kissed it. And then I ran my tongue over the folds several times until she was moaning softly. She pushed up and I tasted her seeping sweetness. Memories of my past life flooded my mind; this girl tasted better down there than most of the women who wanted me. But I stopped when I sensed my man was about to cum.

I felt his sperm shoot into me. It is a marvelous and almost indescribable sexual feeling to receive my man's seed in my behind. This night, his maleness seemed to get bigger as he climaxed. When spent, he rested a moment or two before he withdrew and fell along side of me. I felt pleasantly full and shivered when some of his sperm oozed out of my anal canal. Still on my knees, I groped for his softening shaft. It felt so good in my hand. With all my heart I wanted to cum the next time he and I did this. I probably could if I played with my clitoris at the same time

It was then that I realized that Sandra had slipped away and was sitting nearby furiously masturbating. She was concentrating on her clitoris. Her legs were wide apart, each one draped over an arm of the chair. Twisting and thrusting as she came; all of us watched her head go back, her stomach rise, and her crevice open wide with desire. Her moans faded away and wetness was all around her vagina when she finished.

Full of emotion from all of what I was experiencing and seeing, I turned over onto my back and said to Joan, "This has so wonderful! How can I repay you for what you've done?"

Gazing at me intently, she said: "Slide a couple of your fingers in me; I need to have you do that right now." As my man watched, I put two of my fingers in my mouth to wet them - as I used to do in the old days to help ease them into a lover's vagina. I reached over and began searching for her opening within the bushiness of her light brown hair. Upon entering, I learned she was very aroused - there had been no need to wet my fingers. It was a sopping wet and warm place. Also thinking back to her flushed face when she was ravishing my vagina, I said to myself: "Joan and Sandra have proven that my body can still get a woman excited."

A few moments, and a couple of pleasurable moans later, Joan slowly eased away from my probing fingers. Noticing my questioning look, she said: "You could have made me cum in a heartbeat; you are a very exciting and luscious looking woman. I am so glad Pat called me. But that is not the plan. Instead, I would like both of you to watch as Sandra kisses and licks my cunt and asshole -- and then I would like you to hear and see me have an orgasm or two." I looked at him and we both nodded agreement. We left the bed and pulled two chairs close to it so we could see them better, but not before I held and kissed her breasts; I could not help myself. "How wonderful," I thought, "for my man to watch all of this!" The women lay down beside each other in a 6-9 position so that Joan's thick pubic hair was even with Sandra's face. Sandra moved her hand to find Joan's vagina within it. I could now see that her triangle of hair was extensive. It began about four inches above her clitoris and reached over to her legs and up to her cheeks, as mine did. All of it, however, had been neatly trimmed. Mine doesn't need trimming.