Ultimate Request

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hopebeach
Hopebeach
570 Followers

'OK, Arthur...I feel nervous, but I really appreciate your request and, if you're sure there will be no regrets afterwards, then I'd love to spend some time with Judy!' A big grin came across his face and we both took big slugs from our brandy glasses.

'Cheers, Steve....and thanks.' He raised his glass. 'Here's to a wonderful afternoon together........and I think you know that you won't regret it, don't you! I'm so pleased you've accepted and I know Judy will be pleased even more so. How about next Sunday afternoon? You know, a week tomorrow. Come round for lunch and then we can have the afternoon all to ourselves?' He had it all worked out, didn't he. I didn't have any plans for the following Sunday, and now I would make bloody sure that nothing would stand in the way of a tantalising free day.

I nodded again, and then we mumbled a few more sentences to each other before I thought it was time I left as it was getting late.

'Call Judy in, Steve,' he asked. 'You probably worked out that she left us to ourselves in private so we could have our little talk.' I opened the lounge door and called along the hallway to the kitchen. This would probably be the most embarrassing moment, I thought.

As Judy returned to join us, she looked at Arthur who gave her a wink and a nod of the head.

'Steve is going to join us next Sunday for lunch, darling.' He obviously didn't have to say anything else because Judy came and sat next to me and gave me a soft kiss on my cheek. Even this almost gave me a rock hard cock, and the smell of her perfume was so tantalising.

'Thankyou,' she smiled, and nothing more needed to be said. We said our goodnights and I was soon in my own kitchen with my brain whizzing round and round with what had just taken place. I think it was best that they could now have some private time together as they obviously had a lot to talk about. I went to bed eventually but couldn't sleep, thinking over and over again about the following Sunday! Oh my God, what an offer!!

The week dragged as slowly as any week previously. Each morning when I woke, that thought was there, nagging away but filling me with stunning excitement. What was going to stop it happening, I thought. Would I get injured playing football? Would I have a car crash going to work? Then all I could do was laugh at myself......this gorgeous, sexy woman next door is going to let me enjoy her body and I'm getting worried about it. Christ, come on son, you should be singing from the hill tops. But that was another problem.

I couldn't tell anybody! When something fantastic is going to happen, you want to tell as many people as possible, don't you, but I had given my word. People at work would ask, 'What are you doing at the weekend, Steve?' What could I say?

'Oh, nothing special...just fucking the neighbour's wife on Sunday!!!'

Anyway, I did get through the week without any problems, and I didn't even see Judy or Arthur at all. On Saturday, I played football and, thankfully, came through without injury, and had a meal with friends on Saturday evening. Then came Sunday!

It was a nice morning, the sun was warm so I went for a walk in the Forest for an hour or two to try and calm my nerves. On the way back, I bought a couple of bottles of wine for my hosts and then had a shower. Of course, I put on all the 'smellies' to try and make myself feel masculine, and dressed in just some smart jeans and a buttoned blue shirt. At about 1230, I trembled as I knocked on the front door of my neighbours. This was it. Oh my God!

Judy opened the door....and she looked stunning. The sexiness of her smile...and her outfit got me horny straight away. She gave me a peck on the cheek again, and told me off jokingly for bringing a gift again. I couldn't take my eyes off her as we walked along the hall way into the dining room....those legs, and that ass. But Arthur's voice quickly brought me to earth again as he sat there in his wheelchair at the dining table.

'Glad to see you, Steve,' he smiled as he held out his hand. I shook it like a gentleman but I was still totally aware of this gorgeous woman with the dark hair and the sexy body standing by our side. 'Take a seat, Steve. Judy has got a light lunch ready, so just take the weight off your feet and relax.' I watched Judy disappear and Arthur and I sat back and sipped a glass of wine each. I certainly didn't want to get pissed at a time like this so I told myself I would only have two glasses and just enjoy the company. God, was I nervous!

Nothing was mentioned of 'the dirty deed' and we just spoke about mundane things like football, the weather, the Forest where I had been walking.......anything except his gorgeous wife.

Then Judy returned and we had a nice ham salad for lunch. I had that second glass of wine, but then refused any more. Judy looked stunning.

The most sensational thing was that she was wearing black, leather boots that went over the knees and on up her delicious thighs. They were high heeled and made her legs look fantastic. To accentuate the boots, the black, woollen dress was very short so there was a seductive sight of lovely thigh on view and her legs were covered in either tights or...God forbid.....stockings. I hoped I would find out!

Judy had also made her face up beautifully again, with make-up, and her eyes were bold and alluring with mascara and dark shadow. When she sat down at the table, I managed to glimpse her dress slide up her thighs and my cock had already started to throb and become hard at this stunning vision.

At the end of the food, after Judy had enjoyed a third glass of wine, and become even more merry and relaxed than usual, Arthur suddenly said, quite casually,

'Why don't you two go and relax in the lounge. I've got one or two pieces of paperwork to attend to first,' and his grin told it all. Judy rose before me and held out her hand and her eyes gave that come hither look that only a woman can give. I held her hand and we made our way into the lounge, and Judy left the door just slightly open. Then she turned to me and put her arms around my neck. God, did she smell good......and feel good.

It was still a beautiful afternoon with the sun coming through the French windows which were covered by net curtains. We could look out onto the back garden, but no-one would be able to see in. It was totally private.

'Steve, I know this is a bit unusual, but please just try and treat me like a normal woman you have met on a date.' Then she reached up and her mouth went right onto my lips. There was no messing as her tongue probed my lips and then we were French kissing like two passionate teenagers. She went on.

'Just ignore Arthur if he comes in.....that's what we both want you to do. Just ignore him! I expect I'm just as nervous as you are, but please just do anything you want with me...anything at all. It's been so long, Steve, but I knew........I knew as soon as I saw you in the garden that.......well, you know what I'm trying to say,' and her mouth devoured mine again and this time, her hand snaked down my jeans and grabbed my cock through the denim material.

Any worries I had about how my cock would react were quickly put to rest as I felt myself throb to full hardness at Judy's touch. She was fumbling around and stroking me up and down as our mouths fought with each other, so I thought, 'Game on,' and decided to do just as she had asked.

One of my hands ran right across her wonderful ass and down the dress until I reached the hem. God, she felt good and the thrill of the moment gave me the courage to slide the hem back up her legs until I could feel......oh, this was magnificent......until I could feel stocking tops and then her soft flesh. My cock got even harder. I could hear Judy moan quietly as my fingers played on her skin, and we were into a real, frenzied, passionate embrace.

I got even braver and pushed both hands down over her ass and pulled the hem right up to her waist. Then my hands played with the cheeks of her ass which were only covered by some flimsy panties. She felt wonderful, her skin was soft but firm and I just squeezed and pulled her into me. At the same time, I could feel her hand between us, grasping at my cock through my jeans. She really pummelled it and tried to grab its full length as I squeezed her stunning ass.

As Judy continued to moan with abandoned passion, I thought of her words, 'do anything you want with me.' Perhaps she wanted me to take charge of her, to dominate her and use her body for my own pleasure. She had also said, 'it's been so long,' so perhaps I should be brave and see what would happen if I started to control her. That is perhaps what she wanted...abandoned pleasure in my hands!

My hand went under her panties at the rear and I slid a finger down to feel her.....Christ, her cunt was soaking wet! She really was turned on, so I knew I just wanted to get her so worked up that she would accept anything!

I quickly led her to the sofa and got her to sit down, and then I went to my knees on the floor and knelt between her open legs. Her dress was pushed up and my fingers hooked her little, black panties down over the black boots until they came right off. Her legs were wide open and Judy was now completely at my mercy.

The moment my tongue touched the skin of her soaking vagina, she was moaning again, only this time more vociferously.

'Oh God, Steve....oh yes......yes please, ummmm!' and I held her thighs over my shoulders and began to work my tongue and lips all over her luscious cunt. She was hairy down there but she tasted just like nectar, and very soon I had to hold her thighs tightly to stop her bouncing around. Her head tossed from side to side as I licked her and one of her hands ran down to run through my hair as it bobbed up and down around her cunt.

There was no doubt that Judy had not experienced this for a long time, so I wanted to lick her for as long as possible just to give her an experience she would enjoy and remember. I kept licking and sucking, poking my tongue into her body as far as I could go, and then licking hard on her clit to make her moan and sigh endlessly.

'Uhhh...ummm, oh God, Steve.....Steve....yes...aghhhhh......don't stop, don't stop!' I had no intention of stopping. Just then I heard the lounge door creak open, but it made no difference to either Judy or me, and I carried on slurping away at this honey box of sexual beauty. Arthur was probably now watching his wife being licked right in her cunt, but I couldn't care less now. This is what he wanted to see, and I wasn't going to stop until both Judy and I were well satisfied.......and from the sound of Judy, this could hopefully take quite a long time!!

Suddenly, she lifted her open legs to mid air, held my head tightly into her sopping cunt and began to shudder. My tongue was flying across her clit and in and out of her seeping hole, and then she just gave one long, guttural moan. Judy was cummming with such force that I had to hold on for dear life! Her leather boots were pointing at the ceiling, her body jerked, her open legs moved up and down and her breasts were heaving up and down in the woollen dress. She looked wonderful!

Just then, I felt a flash of light in the room. Christ, Arthur was taking pictures! It didn't bother me, but I was going to make sure that I got some copies of them all.

By now, my cock was aching to be released and so I used one of my hands to unzip my jeans so I could give myself a quick rub. I wanted some of this now and I was going to make Judy give me some pleasure. I grabbed the front of her dress, stood up and eased her forward to the edge of the sofa.

'Your turn now, lady. On your knees.' She didn't need asking twice and fell onto her knees in front of me.

'Oh, yes please, Steve.' Her hand had gone to my cock and she held it so firmly but tenderly. She eased my jeans and pants to my ankles as her hand went round my cock and began to rub up and down the hard shaft. She didn't even cast a glance at her husband. Then her mouth opened and her lips slid down over my cock and she began to suck and nibble. She felt wonderful and her other hand began to play with my balls, gently squeezing and lifting and pulling. Her mouth went up and down, going deeper with each suck and I wanted to get her right down over my cock.

So I shuffled forward a few inches and my hand went firmly round the back of her dark hair.

'Deeper, woman, deeper!' I think she was enjoying the instruction from a younger man. My hand applied pressure but she showed no concern as I began to fuck her sensual mouth. I could feel my cock sliding right to the back of her throat, and she didn't even try to push it into her cheek. Judy had done this before and her mouth seemed to open wider and her throat eased open as I felt myself sliding in. God, she was good!

I went as slowly as I could in order to feel the wonderful benefit of getting my throbbing cock as deep into this woman's throat as possible. We were soon into a fantastic rhythm and I saw her dark eyes smiling up at me as she sucked and swallowed just like a baby eating candy. How long could I hold on for? Not very long, but I was determined not to ejaculate before I had got my excited cock deep into her sexy, needful cunt.

Suddenly, another flash, and Arthur had got another shot for the album. This would have got Judy's face full frontal with a big cock sliding into her throat, and it had the effect of bringing me back to earth and easing my impending cumm. Thank you Arthur!!

I think Judy would have sucked me off all afternoon, but I wanted to be inside her as soon as possible so, reluctantly, I slid from her mouth and grabbed her arm to help her to her feet. Again, neither of us looked at her husband, and I gently eased Judy across to an armchair and leant her over the back. I could hear the wheelchair moving slowly round the room to get a better vantage point, but I was more interested in the vision that was Judy's sensational body.

Her waist was over the back of the chair with her head and arms leaning over the other side. Her legs and ass looked incredible and I just ran my hand up her thighs and then felt all over the cheeks of her stunning ass. I pushed her thighs open a little more and suddenly ran one finger down the crack in her ass.

'Ohhh.....,' she jumped, but it was with pleasure and nothing else. She certainly was a passionate woman. As I watched her and played with her legs and ass, I slipped off my shirt, jeans, shoes and socks and I was then totally naked. I held my cock which was now rigid as a rock, and moved slowly forward. I felt the wet hairs round her vagina and prodded my cock against her soaking lips. This was going to stay in my memory for ever!

As I slipped in for just an inch or so, my hands went to her shapely hips and held her. I pushed deeper and Judy began to moan once more. I pushed her dress even higher onto her back and then I pushed some more. I could feel my cock sliding into the warmth of her body and then she groaned.

'Ahhhhhhh...oh God, Steve......ummmm!' This was delicious, and I was determined to make the most of it!

I began to fuck this sexy, attractive neighbour, right there in front of her husband. I held her hips more tightly and began to thrust my cock in as hard as I could with each stroke, at the same time pulling her body back against me in rhythm. I tried to go faster and harder, she slid her feet a little wider, and I could feel myself getting right into the depths of her cunt.

Her body seemed to cling to me and stick to my cock but the feelings were fantastic and I knew my sap was rising faster and faster. I tried to think of anything to take my mind off the possibility of 'cummmming' too early. God, did I not want to do that. I thought of work, I thought of cleaning the car.....anything to take my mind off Judy's magnificent body, but I just kept coming back to this fabulous feeling in my loins......stroking my cock into this 40 something woman, holding her naked hips, running my fingers round to her front to feel the wet, knotted hairs on her wonderful cunt.

I must have pounded up against her ass for at least 10 minutes, and occasionally I would run my hand down over her stockings to feel the soft leather of the boots, and all the time Judy was sighing and moaning her pleasure. I think she could have fucked for hours, such was her erotic condition.

The flashes from Arthur's camera seemed to be going every few seconds now, but who could blame him? His stunning wife was over a chair with a young man's cock hammering away at her naked cunt, so he would want to keep as many pictures of the event as he could manage. Then, he spoke quietly just for a few seconds.

'Lift your head up, Judy darling!' he said. His wife knew what he meant and pushed herself up from the chair and turned her face slightly. Flash, flash, flash, and he had got three photos of her looking at the camera as I still managed to pound away at the flexible, stunning body. Nothing was going to put me off my stroke now!

As I continued to hammer away at Judy's cunt, I managed to smack her ass a few times and this seemed to make her even more excited!

'Ohhhh....ohhhh....yes, spank me, spank me,' she moaned, so I tried to carry on hitting her beautiful ass while wrapping my other arm round her waist to keep her pulled into me. I also played with her clit and she was going up onto tip-toe as I rammed my cock into her. Then I thought of one last manoeuvre, both for my sake and to make Arthur's job more exciting.

I grabbed Judy and pulled her up and led her to the sofa. At the same time, I was pulling at her dress, getting it over her head and off, and she was just left in bra, stockings and boots. I put a cushion onto the arm of the sofa and then laid her down sideways, so that her head and waist were on the sofa but her legs were over the side, on the floor. Then I just lifted her legs up and round my waist and held those leather boots while I positioned my cock against her cunt again.

This was so much easier for Arthur. His wife was on her back, looking up, and I could fuck her with her legs held round my waist. Arthur would be able to take pictures of his wife's body in mid-fuck, complete with her moaning and contorted face. We were soon into a wonderful rhythm again, but my sap had taken a short breather and I was able to hammer away at Judy's soaking cunt for at least four or five more minutes! Then she started.

'Oh God, Steve...this is.....ummmm....this is....ahhhh......fuck me harder, go on, Steve, please just fuck me as hard as you want. Ummmm.....this is beautiful!' Flash, and Arthur had got another good picture of his wife being fucked. He had managed to catch the look of wanton lust and creeping orgasm on her face, and I know Arthur was in another erotic world now.

It was like a dream for me, as I had not had sex for at least 6 months myself, but here I was with this mature, sexy, willing wife, and she just wanted me to give her as hard a fucking as I could. There was a lot to be said for the older woman because Judy was sensational. She moved her body tantalisingly, she squeezed her thighs around my waist, her eyes sparkled with enjoyment and sexual bliss and, because her husband was there giving his full blessing, Judy was able to give herself completely in wonderful sexual abandon.

Not only that, but Arthur was getting as many pictures as he wanted so that he could savour the time that his wife was fucked all round his lounge.

I carried on relentlessly, sweat dripping all over my face, but I wanted to do this for as long as possible. Judy was moaning even louder as I tried to increase the tempo of our fucking, and her hands reached out for me as I rammed my cock into her willing cunt.

Hopebeach
Hopebeach
570 Followers