Ultimate Request

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hopebeach
Hopebeach
574 Followers

'Steve, Steve...ummmm....yes, yessssss......hold me, hold me.......,' and I reached down and grabbed her arms and head. She tried to lift her head up to me, so I lifted her round her shoulders and we sort of came together with just her bottom on the side of the sofa. There was no doubt we were both getting very close to that defining moment, so I pummelled my cock as hard into her cunt as possible, while Judy held her legs round my waist as tightly as she could.

This was it....this was it! Arthur was clicking his camera away like a madman as I rammed into his wife, but wild horses wouldn't have stopped us now as our skin slapped into each other.

'Yes.....yes.....Christ, oh my God.....I can feel you going right inside me, Steve.....it's...it's....fuckin' hell.....I'm thereeeeeeeeeee! Again, again, I'm cummmmming again, Steve!' Her body tensed, her mouth hung open, her arms clung to my neck and now I had an arm round her ass pulling her right onto my cock.

The effect was to set me off completely, and I felt my cummm whoosh up my cock and begin to spurt into this gorgeous woman. She gave a little whelp as the first jet fired into her body, and I knew that I was filling her with my semen. She loved it. Her breasts were heaving and her mouth was sucking in a great lungful of air every few seconds.

It took me about 30 seconds to finish completely and, by then, Judy had calmed down from her own orgasm. I still held her up to me, and then there was another flash as Arthur took one last shot. Gently, I laid Judy back onto the sofa, and I just stood there looking at her, sweat running down my chest. Even having just been fucked, Judy looked fantastic, her naked body still breathing heavily, but her eyes shining with so much affection....and lust!

Arthur was right when he said she was a passionate woman...my God, what passion. But what do I do now? All I could do was slump onto the sofa next to Judy, my cock still hard but now taking in the full realisation of the event.

I had just had the most fantastic fuck with my neighbour's wife, and I certainly didn't regret it. She was awesome and seemed to get as much pleasure as me out of it. Watching every second was her husband and here we were in the aftermath, all trying to grab our thoughts and reactions. Perhaps I should try and melt the ice!

There was quite a lot of embarrassment between the three of us, none knowing what to say, but I tried.

'That was wonderful, Judy. I hope it was good for you. Perhaps I should go now!' It sounded a bit pathetic, but then Arthur spoke.

'Steve, I don't think there is anything we can say to thank you enough for this afternoon. I could see in Judy's eyes that she has not been so turned on and excited for many years, and it certainly did me the world of good, as well,' and that big grin returned to his face again. Judy was looking at me and smiling, and her hand reached over to caress my thigh while her husband was speaking, and I could tell that there were no recriminations from her. Thank God for that. Arthur went on.

'You don't have to go at all, Steve. You're welcome to stay and have some tea and....,' but I thought that might be pushing it a bit.

'I appreciate the offer, Arthur, but I think you would perhaps like some time with Judy on your own, and I can go and have a nice shower and perhaps a bit of shut eye in the armchair.....your wonderful wife has knocked all the strength out of me,' I laughed.

'I doubt that very much, Steve,' Arthur grinned again. 'From where I was sitting, you seemed to be coping very well.' I got up from the sofa and quickly got dressed. Then I remembered the photos.

'Do you think I might be able to have a copy of the pictures...if you don't mind, of course,' I asked.

'Well, Steve,' Arthur went on. 'We know we can trust you to keep the matter private, both in what went on this afternoon, and the pictures, don't we?' I nodded quite firmly. 'So, I'm sure I can get the pictures to your Email address for you to admire. Come round in a day or two and give me your Email address and that will be no problem, will it Judy?'

'OK, thanks,' I smiled. 'But I really must go and leave you two alone!' I couldn't wait to get away from the fragile atmosphere, but as I went through the lounge door and along the passage, Judy almost caught me up to see me out. She was still only wearing her boots, stockings, suspenders and bra and, even now, my cock twitched again. She smiled, ran her hand down my arm and whispered,

'I know Arthur will want me to do it again, Steve.....please say you will.......soon!' and there was a wonderful sort of pleading in her voice, and she ran my hand down between her legs to get one last feel of her sopping cunt. God, what had been started? I was soon in the shower thinking that all my Christmases had come at once!!

Hopebeach
Hopebeach
574 Followers