Ultimate Sissy Weekend Ch. 03

Story Info
The two sissies have a long night of maid work ahead.
1.6k words
4.12
21.7k
7

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/19/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before today, Susie had only ever spanked herself. Nothing could have prepared her for the 220 spanks she'd received earlier, her first serious sissy spanking. Still her butt burns, even in its new pink poofy diaper. And now it's joined by fresh welts and lines on her inner thighs from the cruel canings of the redhead's ruler, as she happily decorates the two sissy weaklings with strike after strike.

"What a pair of sissy losers," she sneers at the two sobbing sissies, on their hands and knees in front of her, desperately trying to please her by scrubbing the filthy supermarket floors. "I'm going to go change. Don't go anywhere!"

She skips off. Susie couldn't go anywhere if she wanted to. The doors are locked, and a long night of cleaning has only just begun. Sissy Tinkerbell, handcuffed to her right wrist, squeezes her hand.

"Sissy Susie is sorry," simpers Susie. "This is all her fault."

To her surprise, Tinkerbell makes Susie rise to her feet, then gives her a big sissy hug.

"Silly sissy Susie has nothing to apologize for," says Tinkerbell, patting Susie's diapered rear gently. "Sissies like us need to scrub and prance, stay chaste and weak, and put our darling outfits on display."

Susie nods and hugs her sissy sister tighter, making their bells ring. The two sissy sisters giggle, but then jump when they hear a door slam. The two pantywaists quickly get back on their knees and to their backbreaking scrubbing, as they hear the redhead marching towards them.

"Eyes up, sissies!"

The two pantywaists obey, and their jaws drop when they see the redhead. She's dressed to the nines in a cute black dress, her makeup perfect. She laughs at the two losers ogling her.

"Since I no longer have to work tonight, I have a party to go to. Lots of drinking, dancing, and flirting with men for me, while a whole night of scrubbing and cleaning toilets awaits the both of you. Want to know what'll happen if I don't open a spotless store tomorrow morning?"

The two sissies are trembling. The redhead picks up her ruler and spanks them three times each. They squeal and get to their feet, curtseying together and asking "Sissy Susie and Sissy Tinkerbell wish to hear what will happen if we don't clean the store perfectly Ms...um..."

"I'm not wasting my name on sissies. Well obviously if you didn't clean up, then you two are nothing but burglars who broke in to steal diapers". She pokes Susie with the ruler in the diaper, right in her caged clitty, making her wince in pain. "You're even pathetic enough to be wearing the proof. So I'll have no choice but to call the police."

The two sissies look at each other in horror.

"So if I were you, I'd hop to it sissies."

The redhead sneers and pulls out two contracts. The font is so tiny on the pages and pages of text that Susie can barely read them. The redhead drops two pens on the floor and then points at the spaces for their signatures.

"Sign."

Susie starts reading, but can only make out a few words - 'agree' 'possessions' 'power'...

Susie squeals from the THWACK On her thighs.

"Sign!"

Susie and Tinkerbell quickly sign their contracts. The redheads eyes light up and she safely puts her contracts into her handbag. Susie whimpers. That document looked legally binding. What has she agreed too?

"All the food is off limits, unless you two darlings want to go to prison. If the store isn't spotless when I return I'll be calling the police. If you manage to finish before I get back you can sleep in the supply closet. Help yourself to water."

She kicks over the mop bucket of dirty water, which sloshses all over the floor the two sissies have spent the last hour scrubbing.

"Better get cleaning sissies. Toodles!"

***

"Sissy Tinkerbell needs another diaper change."

Susie sighs and pauses scrubbing the toilet. She's already had to clean a dozen and this is the worst one yet. But Tinkerbell has a weak bladder and needs constant attending to. So once again she has to stop her work, walk Tinkerbell to the changing mat, lower her diaper and replace it with a fresh one. A blushing Susie is forced to admit she's wet too, and so Tinkerbell changes her. Naturally they have no talcum powder or anything like that, so the pansy pair can look forward to some nice diaper rash. The two darlings freshly diapered, they get back to their tedious, exhausting work. The two sissies stomachs rumble. They're starving, but aren't allowed to eat any of the food that surrounds them as they scrub.

Susie had hoped that at least they'd be able to clean in relative peace. But the redhead is able to activate all the screens that fill the store, and so treats them to a YouTube video of them standing in the store window. Laughter from the customers earlier is even more shameful for Susie the second time, and she whimpers every time she sees how high the views are getting. Tinkerbell spanks her with her wand and reminds her to get back to work. It's 3am, and there's a dozen more bathrooms to go...

Her heels ache, her diaper chafes, but it's the clitty cage that hurts Susie the most. Tinkerbell is such a cute little fairy, her adorable butt wiggling as she scrubs. Susie wants nothing more than to stroke her clitty against Tinkerbell's. A pinch from her cage reminds her that isn't going to happen. Susie is just a little chaste dumpling with lots of chores to finish.

Susie is in the middle of having her diaper changed for the third time when an announcement rings out from the intercom.

"All sissies in the store come to the South entrance."

The two sissies gasp and look at each other in horror.

"Now!"

Tinkerbell quickly finishes sealing Susie in her diaper and the two sissies mince out of the bathroom and over to the South entrance. Susie gasps as she sees the large screen at the front of the store is now showing the redhead with two other ladies, one with black hair, the other blonde, both beautiful. They're clearly at the party, sat on a sofa, each in the laps of a strong, muscular guy, all of them naked from the waist down. Susies gasp becomes a blush and a whimper as the redhead grins and the other five burst out laughing at the two sissies. Tinkerbell spanks Susie with the wand and they both curtsey deeply.

"Oh my God," says they raven-haired girl. "You weren't kidding."

"I think they look adorable," says the blonde, failing to suppress a giggle.

The men just shake their heads and smugly smirk at the two sissies, who've never felt weaker. Susie looks at their big cocks and feels her own tiny clitty strain in its cage, safely secured in her bulky pink diaper.

Redhead catches Susie's eye and laughs. "Admiring a real cock, sissy?"

She leans down and gives the cock a long-deep throated suck, ending in a sensual kiss of the tip. Susie's own redundant clit squeezes against its pink prison, pinching her painfully. Little sissy tears roll down her love-heart lipsticked cheeks as Raven and Blonde suck the cocks of the men they're sitting on too.

"I have a fun idea!" says Blonde. "Why don't we take turns with the sissies to show what's under our skirts?"

The redhead claps her hands with glee. Suddenly, all three girls lift up their dresses, revealing none of them are wearing panties. They pull themselves up and lower their naked pussies, soaking wet, onto the big hard cocks. They all groan and smile with pleasure.

"Now your turn sissies!"

Sobbing, Susie and Tinkerbell lift up their petticoats, revealing their poofy pink diapers in full. They weren't exactly hidden before, but now the ladies can see how bulky and juvenile the fairy-coated diapers are. Susie is literally shaking as the cruel laughter of the girls washes over her.

"Oh!" she squeaks, as she feels her bladder betray her. Please no! Not now!

But when did a sissy ever enjoy powers of self-control? In seconds she's flooding her diaper. While the three men on the screen get to enjoy blowjobs and sex with three beautiful women, Susie gets to enjoy a damp diaper full of her warm urine. She whines as it keeps on flowing and flowing. To her right, she hears Tinkerbell is wetting her own diaper.

"Wait... look!" says Raven.

No no no please don't notice please please please.

"Oh my," says Redhead. "Have our little darlings had an accident?"

Susie is completely soaked, her diaper heavy under her skirts. She curtsies with Tinkerbell - after all, a sissy must answer questions from her superior.

"Sissy Susie and Sissy Tinkerbelle have gone tinkles in our darling diapers," says Susie.

"Seriously, could these two be any more pathetic?" says Raven, giving them a pitying look that quickly becomes a laugh.

"Can't even talk to girls without wetting themselves," says the blonde, amazed. "That's, like, got to be the saddest thing I've ever seen."

"OK, break time is over for you two lazy maids," says Redhead, gasping as she bounces up and down on the real cock. "Get back to work - and no more diaper changes until you're done. Go on, shoo."

With a dismissive hand gesture, she sends the two bedwetters on their way. The sissies waddle miserably back to the bathrooms. They hear Blonde and Raven say "bye sissies!!" in unison.

Soon they're back to their scrubbing and toilet cleaning, even more unpleasant now they have to perform their tedious tasks in soaked diapers. Tinkerbell gives Susie a little pick on her tear-stained cheek. Susie smiles gratefully, kisses Tinkerbell back, then picks up the toilet brush and gets back to her rightful place, scrubbing for her superiors.