Ultimate Sissy Weekend Ch. 07

Story Info
The two sissies mince into a dangerous tattoo parlor.
1.1k words
4.1
21.7k
9

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/19/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ruby is sat flicking through a magazine. Mid-twenties, she's been working in the tattoo parlor since college and is soooo bored. So her face lights up when two sissy dumplings mince into the tattoo parlor. She gasps at their ridiculously effeminate outfits that no woman would be caught dead in. She can't believe they've handcuffed themselves together and locked themselves in those pansy outfits. She giggles at their poofy diapers, so utterly pathetic. She smells that they've had a busy degrading day and picks up a bottle of air freshener.

"Hi there sissies!" She says, spraying them down liberally, obviously not caring at all about Susie's discomfort. "Would you two pantywaists like to get some permanent tattoos?"

Susie and Tinkerbell, handcuffed together for almost three whole days now, dip a simultaneous curtsey and say pretty please. Ruby claps her hands and giggles. Other customers in the busy parlor are laughing uncontrollably.

The two real men follow the sissies in and introduce themselves to Ruby, then explain both pantywaists want the Sissy Special.

Ruby gasps. "Are you two absolutely sure? That's pretty hardcore, even for a couple of cream puff fairies like you"

Sissy Susie wants to ask what the Sissy Special is, but what difference does it make?

So the sissies curtsey, hold back their sobs and give sweet sissy smiles as they say "Sissy Susie and Sissy Tinkerbell are two cream puff fairies who are sure they'd like the sissy special please," as they dip another curtsey. No one else in the busy parlor is even trying to hold back their laughter.

Ruby shakes her head and smiles. "Alright, but don't say I didn't warn you. No going back from sissy life after this."

She whispers into the ear of another woman, who laughs and leads the sissies into a back room. Soon the two sissies are laying down on two uncomfortable cold metal slabs. Susie shudders with embarrassment as their dresses are pulled up, earning more laughter and a "cuuuute!" From Ruby upon seeing her juvenile diaper.

"We'll start with your sissy bellies, ok sweeties. Hold still now! This might hurt a little."

A little turns out to be a lot. Luckily for Susie, her mistresses friends are happy to hold her down to stop her squirming. She can't see what Ruby is writing, but a steady stream of customers and employees coming into the back room and bursting into hysterics is not promising.

"You really like making wets in your diaper don't you cupckake?" says Ruby with a smile as Susie's sissy bladder betrays her for the umpteenth time.

Susie blushes and nods, making her hair bow bounce.

"Adorable," giggles Ruby. "I don't think I've met anyone with such pathetic control over their bladder. And it gets worse when pretty girls talk to you, doesn't it pansy?"

Susie nods again but there's no need. They can all hear her flooding her diaper.

"Well luckily when I'm done you'll never have to worry about pretty girls bothering you again - they'll know your a sissy on first glance. Let's get you two turned around so we can start on your lower backs."

Soon the sissies are on their knees, noses to the wall, their juvenile diapered bottoms (which say "sissy bedwetters for life!" In pink glitter) on display. Susie bites her lip as her lower back gets permanently marked. A torturous few hours pass before Susie is told to get to her feet and walk to the mirror.

Unfortunately, the mirror is back out in the most crowded part of the store. The two darlings blush as they mince back out, hand in hand, ready to reveal their tattoos to all.

"Lift up your petticoats and see your belly tattoos first sissies"

The sissies nod, curtsey, and then lift up their petticoats. Susie gasps. In hot pink girly script, unmissable on her skin, it says 'Useless Clitty' right above her clit! She feels her lower lip trembling as everyone laughs and applauds. Now she'll never be naked in front of anyone again without them knowing her girly clitty is completely redundant.

"Lift your petticoats from the back now cream puffs!"

Susie obeys and sees her new tramp stamp reflected in the mirrors. It's her! A pink glittery caricature - unmistakably Susie - dressed in the same ridiculously poofy maid dress, diaper fully exposed, clutching it shame as she fills it with pansy pee. Her whole lower back is now a shameful rendering of a bed wetting fairy forever.

It's too much. She feels her shaking legs give out. One of the real men breaks her fall and lowers her gently as she faints and passes out.

***

"Wakey wakey sissy"

Susie's eyes open and adjust under the harsh lights. Her face stings and she rubs her eyes with her uncuffed hand. She whimpers when she sees the tattoo artist grinning down at her.

"Gosh, you were really sleepy, werent you dumpling? You slept right through your final tattoos!"

Susie gasps. M-more tattoos?

Ruby holds up a mirror. Susie can't believe it. The two hearts on her cheeks are now tattooed on. Big pink hearts with 'Sissy' written in one and 'Fairy' written in the other. There's no hiding these. She's officially marked as a sissy for life.

It's a mixture of tears of sadness and tears of joy. Don't all sissies dream of being permanently exposed? She feels herself doing curtsey after curtsey, thanking Ruby over and over (Ruby also has tears in her eyes, but those are from laughing so hard).

Freshly diapered and permanently marked, the two sissies mince out of the store. The men order them to follow behind them and, to the two sissies squirmy displeasure, walk very slowly back to the van. A whole shopping mall of excited onlookers sees the two darlings with their new tattoos. It's not long before Susie's diaper is full of wets again, but that was her last change of the day.

An uncomfortable van ride later, the two sissies are kneeling before their giggling mistress.

"I think I'll keep the two dumplings here tonight. You can stay in my spare room, sleeping on the floor."

Susie seethes. It's *her* spare room and has a comfy bed in it, which her and Tinkerbell will apparently have to sleep next to instead of enjoying.

"The keys!" Whisper Tinkerbell into her ear.

Susie gasps. They'll arrive tomorrow by post. The keys to the handcuffs, their locked on dresses and their horrible clit cages. As long as they wake up before mistress, they'll be free.

The two sissies enter the mistresses former home. Susie gasps at what a tip it is. The mistress laughs.

"No sleep until it's spotless sissies!"

She slams the bedroom door in their devastated faces. Another long night of cleaning ahead. A whistle makes them both jump. They prance to the front room to see the two real men naked, their cocks hard.

"What are you waiting for fairies?"

The two sissies get onto their knees and start sucking. Susie moans. Just one more long night.