Ultimate Submission

Story Info
She gets dominated.
903 words
3.33
81.2k
3
2

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/19/2022
Created 01/18/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We met in the café, after talking online for months, we felt ready to delve into our fantasy, make it real. We talked about where we would go, when we would do it. We decided on a hotel a few miles away. It was pretty expensive, but from the bulge in your crotch, I could see it was going to be worth it. Every time we made eye contact, my whole body froze, refused to carry on functioning properly. I thought to myself

"If he can do that just by looking at me...Who knows what the sex is going to be like!"

You led me to the hotel room, you made me walk in front of you so you could lust after my body, I could feel your eyes longingly run up and down my body. I could feel the tension as we got to the door.

Once we were in the room, I barely got a chance to take in my surroundings, you turned me around aggressively to face you. You started kissing me, using your tongue to tease mine, to lick my neck.

You stopped kissing me and took a step back, beckoning me to stand next to the bed. I heard you order me to undress, demanding that I take off my top my first, then feel my breasts, and play with my nipples. I saw your eyes darken and become filled with ideas for me, I wanted to question you on what you were thinking, but decided against it, I wanted it to be a surprise...I found myself obeying your commands and lay on the bed in just my skirt, my hand moved down to my hot, slippy pussy and rubbed my clitoris, slipping my fingers inside of myself every now and then. I had almost worked myself up to an orgasm when you came towards me and yanked my arm away from myself.

You pinched and tweaked my nipples, making them even harder, and more sensitive, while attacking my cunt with your hungry mouth. You told me to hold back from my orgasm, but with that talented tongue playing with me, it was difficult. I had almost exploded in pleasure, then you stopped again. You big fucking tease!

I watched you as you put your hand into your coat pocket and brought something out, handcuffs. You then dropped your coat on the floor, and ordered me to strip you. So I started on your shirt, almost ripping it apart in frustration, I could feel my wetness drip down my thigh slightly. I ran my hands along your chest and through your hair, Eagerly I ripped open your pants, not bothering to unzip, I wanted that cock of yours.

You forced yourself on top of me, making me lie down as you did, I could feel your hard cock rubbing against me. You told me to tell you what I was thinking. I thought for a minute, millions of things were running through my mind, so I chose one...

"I'd want you to lead me into a false sense of security, pretending that you don't want anything sexual. You would then persuade me to let you undress me; you start from taking my top off, kissing me on the lips, then on my chest. You'd then take off my pants and kiss me just below the belly button, move up again to take my bra off, caressing and kissing my nipples. Then you remove my thong. You persuade me to undress you, erasing any sign of self consciousness and shyness from me. So I kiss you back on your lips and take off your top, then your pants and rub your cock with my hand, making it harder and hornier. You'd push me onto the bed, subtly becoming rough and dominant over me. Pushing my legs open, your tongue frantically licks and sucks and kisses my pussy as if you couldn't get enough, whilst ramming your cock into my mouth, sucking harder on my clit and ramming two fingers inside of me until I give in and suck you. Then you lie me on my front and prise my legs open, rubbing your hard cock against my wet pussy and gradually entering me. You'd pull my hair and scratch my back, and bite and lick my neck whilst I pull myself open. Then you get from on top of me and lay on your back and pull me by my hair to get on top of you facing away, so you could see your cock ramming my tight wet pussy. It's easier for you to cum that way, you enjoy the view, watching your cum run down my leg and down your cock..."

Your eyes were boring into mine as you attached the handcuffs to me. I felt you ram your cock inside of me, making me thrust and buck in pleasure, your hands were all over me, running through my hair, gripping my neck, squeezing my tit. Your lips met mine angrily, pushing your tongue into my mouth and feeling every crevice of my mouth. You started to go faster and harder, I could feel your cock swelling, pulsating and enjoying every bit of me. Your head tilted backwards and you let out groans, and moaning I felt your cock explode into me. I put my arms around you, and let you slump down onto my body.