Ultra Dysfunctional

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
imhapless
imhapless
3,672 Followers

"Brett, you are kind of in suspended animation right now. Your neuroses are not manifesting themselves in obnoxious behavior simply because you are in a presently satisfying sexual relationship with Linda and she obviously is keen on promoting your best interests, something that you haven't experienced before in your life. However, there will come a time when one or both of you leaves the sexual relationship so you have to clear up your problems before then."

"Sounds like good advice, but how do I clear up my problems when, as you have mentioned before, they are so deep-seated?" I asked.

"There are only two ways. They both relate to your parents. While you have issues with your brother and sister, I believe that those can be overcome just by ignoring them since they aren't the real root of your problems. As far as your parents are concerned you either need to unequivocally forgive them, or get revenge on them. Those are the only two things that will work," Lisa continued.

I know, psychologists don't recommend revenge. All psychologists that I have ever heard of say that revenge never works out to one's satisfaction, and is more poisoning than uplifting. Lisa was different.

"I never thought that a psychologist would recommend revenge," I blurted out with what I'm sure was a diabolical grin on my face.

"I didn't say that I was recommending it. Forgiveness is better. But from my sessions with you I don't think that will work in your case. I have had only two other patients in my thirty year career who had issues as strong as yours and where forgiveness was unattainable. For both of them revenge worked out. The revenge involved ruining the relationships of the people that they had the issues with. Afterwards, both patients were able to move on with their lives, their attitudes improved immensely, and they were as happy as could be expected."

I stroked my chin. "Ruined their relationships, huh? Interesting concept."

"Listen up, Brett," Lisa continued, "we'll work on forgiveness, but if there comes a time when I feel that it is unachievable I'll work with you to exact 'measured' revenge; and I do mean 'measured.'"

"Sounds like a plan," I chuckled.

**************

It was more than two years before Linda found someone that she wanted a romantic relationship with and by then I was through with community college. Linda didn't want to be a three-time loser; her first two divorces had made her gun-shy, although that certainly worked out to my benefit. With Linda's and Lisa's help I had confronted many of my demons, and combined with my new face and an associates' degree in graphic arts, I was feeling good about myself.

Although I still socialized with Linda, and she was a willing mentor, about the two and one-half year anniversary of our living together I moved into an apartment and got a job as a graphic artist at See-Do Graphics, a small but well established graphic arts and public relations firm. Linda's plastic surgery practice came with me as a client. I found out that I had a real talent -- the first one I ever recognized in my life -- for using Photoshop® and related computer programs, and I progressed quickly up the ladder in my new profession. When the proprietor of See-Do Graphics developed health problems, Linda co-signed a $500,000 loan for me so that at the ripe old age of twenty six I was the owner of a small business.

I immediately incorporated as See-Do Graphics LLC and talked Linda into paying off $200,000 of the loan for 40% of the stock in the LLC so that I had more working capital. Also, by being completely honest with and friendly to Linda's boyfriend, Jackson Winters, I got valuable business advice. Jackson was a very successful businessman, a year younger than she was, who seemed to have just as much money as she did. He gave me very worthwhile business advice, which allowed me to grow See-Do Graphics LLC quickly, but responsibly, and I doubled my income within one year.

I also did not lack for female companionship -- no more hookers for me. I actually really dated for the first significant periods in my life and found out that if I applied what Linda had taught me I was in high demand among females my age. I knew that my attractiveness was due primarily to my now very good-looking face, and the fact that I worked out regularly -- but I was working hard on my personality too.

Not everything was hunky-dory in my life, however. I still had my issues with my family. As Lisa had predicted I was at least on my way to ignoring my siblings but not making particularly good progress at forgiving my parents when I was hit within a period of two years with newspaper announcements of weddings of first my brother, then my sister, then my father, then my mother (obviously my parents had gotten divorced and never told me). I didn't get an invite to any of the weddings, and when I tried to contact my brother, and then my sister, after their public announcements I never heard back from them.

I did attend my sister Rosslyn's wedding, however, although not the reception. I wanted to see first of all if any of my family recognized me in view of my extension plastic surgery and also because I now had my hair professionally dyed a sandy blond and dressed very stylishly; and secondly what their reactions would be if they did recognize. I made eye contact with two of my family members during the lead-up to and during the ceremony, and shook all of their hands in the receiving line without a glimmer of recognition in any of their eyes. Of course at that time it had been almost nine years since I had seen my parents and almost ten since I had seen my sister or brother. I filed their lack of reaction away in my brain for future use.

I talked extensively with Lisa after each wedding announcement, and especially after attending my sister Rosslyn's wedding. By the time of my mother's wedding Lisa admitted that she saw no hope of me finding forgiveness in my heart, and that revenge was probably necessary for my long term mental health. I made it clear that it had to be against my sister Rosslyn and my brother Clayton too; I couldn't just ignore them.

"As you know, Brett, but I want to emphasize in spades, your revenge cannot take the form of anything except adversely affecting their relationships. There can be no violence, economic distress, vandalism, or anything of the sort. Also, you CANNOT use drugs of any type. The ONLY thing that will give you relief is messing up their relationships -- again without drugs, including alcohol, being directly involved. Plus, I would have a responsibility to report acts to the police if there was violence that I thought that you were involved in. Don't make me do that -- I really like you," Dr. Patterson said, holding one of my hands when she did.

"I know Lisa, you've been very clear about that from the start. I promise, nothing but messing with relationships, and no drugs directly involved."

*********************

A week after my twenty-eighth birthday I went on a mission to seek revenge. My plans were definitive for my mother, father, and brother -- less so for my sister, but I knew that I'd come up with something. I got revenge on my mother first. She was the easiest to deal with because she had the most high-profile job as the head of a charity, and her new husband was a local politician. Getting access to her house through a painter that was doing some work there, and was less than careful about locking up when he was done, and using male and female "professionals," I got some good photos.

The female "professional" was about the same size, and had the same coloring, as my mother. She had a distinctive tattoo but I was going to Photoshop all the photos so that was no problem. I took a nice series of photos in my mother's living room of the female "professional" blowing the male "professional" and getting doggy-fucked by him. I also had taken a series of photos of my mother at two different public events that she attended with her husband, one a picnic which provided exactly what I needed.

Using my expert Photoshopping skills, and the high tech equipment that I had purchased within the last year which made See-Do Graphics LLC an industry leader, I put my mother's rose tattoo on the shoulder of the model, removed the model's tattoo, put my mother's face perfectly in place of where the model's was, made sure that the hair length and all other features were accurate, and then so that it was visible in some of the photos put a newspaper in with the date clearly visible -- a date that I knew from a private detective that I had hired that my mother's husband was in another city and she was ostensibly home alone.

When I got done printing out the photos, eight of the ten that I had Photoshopped were perfect; that is only an expert, someone with my skill level or greater, could possibly determine that they were fakes. I discarded the two that weren't perfect, made sure that no fingerprints or DNA were present on anything, put the eight photos in an envelope with a big "CONFIDENTIAL" red stamp on it, and had the envelope hand-delivered to my mother's new husband at his office.

I was pleased to see a blurb in the local newspaper about two months later about "Alderman John Statin and his wife of one year, Julia, have filed for divorce citing irreconcilable differences."

One down, three to go.

****************

From everything that my PI had been able to find out about my father's new wife, April she was a gold-digger. She was only three years older than I was (my sister's age) and had had a less than honorable reputation before she became Mrs. Charles Compton. She also had been known to get tipsy at some charity events with open bars. I made a point of attending one of those events, expertly cutting her off from the herd, plying her with drinks, and getting friendly.

April was a slut, no doubt about it. I was puzzled by how my normally perceptive father didn't realize it, but from my and my PI's observance of them at three charity events, restaurants, and elsewhere, I became convinced that was the case. Also, I didn't like her temperament, but I wasn't planning on fucking her personality.

At the third charity event mentioned above, after April was pretty well sloshed, she complained that "My Charles," as she referred to my father, was going out of town on business for a week and she was pissed because it was to Hawaii and she couldn't go along.

"Let me take you out to dinner and a show while he's gone to help you forget about it," I smiled while holding her hand.

She giggled and then said "You're bad," and after a long pause, "OK. Here's my cellphone number, give me a call, Bill," handing me a napkin with a phone number scrawled on it.

She called me "Bill" because as part of my preparations for revenge I had made up (with my mad graphic art skills) an alternate set of IDs with the name "Bill Watson."

April was easy. She didn't even want to go to a show after dinner -- she had "wet panties syndrome." I talked her into going back to her house. She was so overcome by my oral skills as she moaned "Oh, fuck, Charles never does me like this -- oh fuck it feels so good" that she didn't notice the small video camera that I had placed with my wallet and belt on the end table in the master bedroom.

April was a more than decent fuck -- although not in Linda's class in any way, shape or form. I was making a point so I went all out in trying to please her. After eating her four times and fucking her once (she made sure that I used a condom) she was almost comatose. I inserted a lubricated butt plug into her ass. She writhed and moaned but her nerve endings were so fried that when I fucked her doggy at the same time that I was moving the butt plug in-and-out she didn't realize that it was bare-back. I deposited a large load in her as deeply as I could.

April was babbling and cross-eyed as she lay on her bed with my cum in her pussy. "What did you do to me -- that was so fucking awesome," she kept moaning. I stuck my wet dick in her face -- right next to the camera -- and she gleefully sucked it clean.

When she regained cognizance she saw something leaking out of her cunt and said "You didn't fuck me bareback, did you? Charles had a vasectomy, I'm not on the pill, and there's no way I'll have an abortion, so I can't get pregnant."

"Of course not," I said with a grin, "that's just your body squirting as a result of the butt plug action."

That suddenly changed my plan -- I didn't know that my father had had a vasectomy or that April wasn't on the pill. Instead of providing my father with video I decided to ramp up the level of my revenge by getting April pregnant.

Despite April's personality -- which got more and more obnoxious the longer that I knew her -- I wanted to make sure that I nailed her, so I put up with fucking her three more times over a one month period. One time I knew for sure that she was in her most fertile time. Each time I did a repeat of the first time, fucking her bareback the second time while using the butt plug, and she never caught on. Then I just disappeared from her life.

My plan was to have her observed to see if she was pregnant and how it progressed, but that if she got an abortion despite what she said, I'd send the video (with lots of good audio references to Charles, none of them favorable) of our first fuck session to my father.

April was visibly pregnant five months later, there was a birth announcement about her delivering a baby boy about eight months later, and to my surprise she and Charles stayed married. Maybe she was the best piece of ass my father could access and he didn't want to give it up; maybe she convinced him that his vasectomy didn't take; maybe he didn't want any scandal. Anyway, the thought of my father raising my kid gave me the most satisfying feeling I'd ever had up to that point (aside from an all-day sex session with Linda), and the most lasting one.

***************

I had hoped that Clayton's wife Jennifer, two years older than I am, would be as easy to seduce as April was. I got to know Jennifer since she was a real estate agent and since I bought a condo from her and talked with her about getting new space for my business. She was very personable, but not slutty. I could sense angst in relation to her marriage, however, so I did my best to become friends with her hoping that it may ultimately result in her agreeing to sex so that I could tape her and send the tape to Clayton. It was slow going.

Since things were slow going with Clayton/Jennifer, I started working on something for Rosslyn at the same time. I was having a hard time coming up with something for Rosslyn, especially since I didn't want to have a repeat of my situation with my mother since I'm sure that she and Rosslyn talked all of the time and had commiserated about the phantom photos of mother, and it would raise suspicions.

Through my P. I., some people he came across that I got to know, and through them some other people, I found out that Rosslyn and her husband Phillip more likely than not had an open marriage. That made things more difficult since giving Phillip video of her fucking might be no big deal.

Phillip played in a softball league. While I liked softball as I mentioned before I was not a good athlete and didn't believe that I had what it took to join a team in the league that he played in, especially since it was a league with mostly experienced players. However, I did find out from the league directors that they were always looking for sponsors, so I finagled my way into sponsoring his team with See-Do Graphics LLC. I used my alias Bill Watson in interfacing with him, and made a point of becoming "one of the guys." I had beers with Phillip and his teammates after every game and got to know Phillip (never Phil) fairly well.

I didn't particularly like Phillip -- actually there were only two members of the team that I would have sought out as friends under normal circumstances -- but I was interfacing with him for a reason. One night after a particularly good victory he was soliciting a ride home because he wanted to get drunk and "Rosslyn is with her mother tonight so I won't get any shit about coming home drunk." I was happy to offer him a ride, and keep him well supplied with beer. He achieved his goal.

On the way home drunken Phillip was very chatty and friendly. I got him talking about his open marriage and he told me all about it. He said the open marriage was more his idea than Rosslyn's but that she would go with him to swinger sessions. "I'm sure a good...hic...lookin' ...hic...dude likes yous has a bitchin' lookin' girl; want to comes to...hic...next event?" he got out as I helped him to his front porch.

I expressed interest so he invited me in. I still wasn't sure what I was going to do -- maybe surreptitiously video Rosslyn fucking some other guy and sending it to the other family members to embarrass her, although maybe that wasn't enough. Anyway Phillip insisted that I write down the date and place for the next swinger session, and gave me his cell phone number and told me to call to confirm the next week.

I did call Phillip two days later -- when he was completely sober -- and he surprisingly remembered our discussion completely. He said that he had talked to other members of the group, and re-issued the invitation. "There is one change in plans, though; it's going to be at my house, but you already know where that is," he said.

That took me back a little. However, when I thought about it, I couldn't see what difference that made, so I accepted.

While I had been dating several women, although with no steady girlfriend, they were all normal, nice women, not sluts, and I could never even bring myself to ask one of them to go to a swinger's party. However, a call girl would surely be willing to go. I contacted a high class escort service, told them what I wanted, and they had me meet in a bar with Lily to see if she was acceptable to me, and for me to explain to her what I wanted to see if we could come to some mutually acceptable economic arrangement.

Lily was entirely acceptable; long red hair, sparkling cat-like green eyes, big boobs, a round ass, and a captivating face and smile.

"Are all the guys there as cute as you are?" Lily chuckled while stroking my hand as we sat at a table in a local bar, me with a beer, her with a pina-colada. Since my plastic surgery, now almost nine years ago, and my thrice weekly workouts, I typically got the "cute" reaction, and had come to love it and know how to handle it.

"I don't know -- I haven't been there before. The only guy I know for sure is good looking, and four years older than I am; but I don't know about the rest. However, there is nothing that requires you to hook up with any particular guy. You just have to be available to someone, and I trust that you'll find one guy to your liking."

"Who are you hooking up with?" Lily asked, batting her eyelashes. "Will I be a possibility?" flipping her long red hair off of her shoulder at the same time that she batted her eyelashes again.

"It's complicated. I'm there primarily to observe, but I probably will have to fuck at least one woman to keep my cover," I chuckled.

We talked some more and arrived at a price -- $1,100 with the understanding that she wouldn't have to fuck more than two guys, with condoms, although she'd reduce her price to $900 if I was one of the guys. Of course I was flattered, but since my 18-20 year old days I hadn't paid for pussy, and I wasn't about to re-start, although I didn't tell her that.

I was a little nervous arriving at Rosslyn and Phillip's house; I was intentionally a little late hoping that in a crowd of people that Rosslyn would be less likely to recognize me. Even though she hadn't recognized me at the wedding, now two years ago, I was nervous that if we were in close contact that she would. I was also unsure whether I'd be caught with the micro video cameras that I had since one of the rules of the "club" was "no photos."

imhapless
imhapless
3,672 Followers