Ultra Dysfunctional

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
imhapless
imhapless
3,672 Followers

There were twelve people there when we arrived, obviously six men and six women since single participants weren't allowed. Lily was a BIG hit with the guys. She seemed to warm up to Phillip and he was really interested in her. I tried to stay in the background, observing Rosslyn. My plans were monkey-wrenched, however, when Lily and Phillip went upstairs, and I saw Rosslyn making a bee-line toward me. I tried to move away next to the fireplace in the living room but she tracked me down.

"Hi handsome -- Phillip wasn't kidding when he said that he invited someone that I'd be interested in. You're the best looking guy we've ever had here," she gushed, rubbing her finger over my chest. "But I have a feeling that I know you."

"Shit; I'm nailed; she's sure to recognize me once I start talking to her," I mused to myself while keeping a smile plastered on my face. Then I realized -- and hoped -- that what she said was just a line and not recognition at all.

"Uh, thanks, pretty lady," I replied, unsuccessfully trying to disguise my voice. "I can assure you that we've never met -- I would have remembered you."

"How sweet," she purred.

We started talking about things in general, but she shortly turned the conversation to sex. Then I noticed photos from her wedding -- with my parents and brother in them -- on the mantelpiece. To stall while I tried to figure a way out I asked "So who are the people in your wedding photo?"

"Well in addition to Phillip and me," she said, continuing to run her finger over my chest, "that's my mother Julia, father Charles, my brother Clayton, and his wife Jennifer."

"So you have just one sibling, then?" I more or less coughed out, pretending I had a frog in my throat.

"Actually, I have another brother, but he's the biggest twerp in history and no one in my family associates with him anymore."

"Oh, really?" I stammered. "What's his problem?"

"He's dumb, slow, ugly, and disgusting," she sneered.

"Is he married?" I asked, trying to think some more on my feet about what to do.

"I doubt it; no woman could stand him sticking his dick in her. He's probably a homo by now, and homeless to boot. But enough about him, how about you, stud?" she mumbled as she grabbed my bicep. "Oooh -- muscular too," she gushed.

I'm sure that I started sweating -- for two reasons. One, it was my sister coming on to me; two, anger at how I had been characterized by her was welling up inside me. Still at a loss for what to do I knew that I no longer had a smile on my face.

As I was shifting my weight from one foot to the other, Rosslyn reached her hands into my pants pockets and started playing pocket pool; unfortunately, that was where my micro-cameras were; but that was fortunate too because she didn't get to my balls.

"What's this?" she chuckled as she pulled out my cameras. "What a bad boy, you are -- don't you know the first rule of Swing Club -- except for 'don't talk about Swing Club'" she giggled, very proud of herself -- "is no cameras."

"Uh, sorry, I didn't know," I lamely replied.

"You leave these behind my couch pillow here," Rosslyn smiled as she tucked the cameras behind a pillow on the padded chair closest to the fireplace. "Why don't we go into the den," she continued and grabbed me by the hand and started walking toward a door about fifteen feet off to the right. She noticed my hesitation. She turned and smiled a diabolical smile -- "Don't be a lame-ass like my shunned brother; I won't hurt you -- much!"

Somehow that last comment dredged up not only all of her earlier insults, but also the shitty way that she had treated me my whole life. My plans frustrated, my anger up, there was only one thing to do -- revenge fuck! Not a sex act, but an act of dominance and retribution!

As soon as the den door closed I reached under the bitch's skirt. My fingers immediately entered a wet hole -- the bitch wasn't wearing any underpants. As I aggressively finger-fucked her with one hand I pulled down her halter top with the other. Bare boobs popped out -- no bra either. I started sucking and pinching her nipples, not taking care to be gentle, while I continuously vigorously finger fucked her.

At first the cunt whined and complained about my rough handling of her female parts. It wasn't long, however, before the whines and "OWs" turned into whimpers and groans of pleasure. I released her tit and bent her over a padded arm chair while two fingers of my left hand remained in her twat. I quickly dropped my pants and boxers down to my knees. I couldn't believe how hard my dick was, awakened more from anger than sexual arousal but like a piece of steel nevertheless.

Rosslyn moaned "condom, condom" as my uninhibited cock was buried deep into her pussy, but there was no way that I was stopping to put a piece of latex on my angry tool. As I pumped as hard as I ever have in my life I bent over and grabbed her tits and mauled her nipples while I continued to stroke away. I felt differently than I ever had before in my life. I wasn't civilized. I was a Viking raping a captured foe, doing my part to eradicate her tribe's culture by planting my seed as deeply as I could.

I don't know what Rosslyn was thinking as I pounded away, but I do know how her body was reacting. Apparently it loved it rough because she went from one orgasm almost immediately into another. She probably hit a half a dozen peaks before I unleashed a tsunami of cum into her, causing her to release a primordial scream before she went limp.

I was sweating like a pig by the time that I pulled my irate rod out of her pussy. Unlike every other fuck in my life it didn't deflate. It remained almost completely turgid.

I rolled off to the side. With a few more groans, Rosslyn slinked down off the padded chair, onto my legs. I pinched her nipples until she regained awareness.

"Holy shit! What the fuck did you do to me?" she moaned.

"I gave you a proper fucking, that's all," I growled.

"You were...oh fuck...you were supposed to use a condom," she groaned as she gazed at me glassy eyed.

"Sorry -- I was excited," I snickered. Rosslyn was moving her lips almost like a fish sucking. "How about cleaning off my cock and then we'll have another round," I grumbled, grabbing her hair and moving her mouth toward my upright cock. Without complaint she engulfed two thirds of my cock in her mouth and started licking and sucking. Once she cleaned all of the sex fluids off of it I turned her on her hands and knees on the floor and flipped up her skirt, exposing her raw cunt and her brown hole. I swear that her puckerhole was winking at me.

I shinnied behind her, took a nice gob of combined cum and pussy juice leaking out of her pussy and lathered up her asshole. "No, not there—I don't do anal," Rosslyn weakly protested.

"You do tonight," I snapped as I lined up my weapon with her glistening orifice. I buried myself in one violent thrust as a startled scream left her lips. I hoped that she was feeling some pain, but if she was it didn't last long. She started incantating "fuck yeah, fuck that thing, fuck yeah, fuck that thing," as she tried to bang back as hard as I was banging her. Since I had already dumped one load I do believe that I fucked her anus raw before my second load exploded into her bowels, resulting in her second primordial scream of the night.

As with a loud "pop" I withdrew my now deflating cock from her asshole I sat on the floor leaning against a piece of furniture, totally drenched in sweat. Rosslyn was virtually comatose prone on the floor, both her pussy and asshole leaking fluids. After about five minutes of deep breathing I regained my composure, dragged my ass off the floor, pulled up my pants, found a bathroom right off the den, soaked my head with cool water for a couple of minutes, dried off, and then went looking for Lily.

As I stepped over Rosslyn's limp but groaning body I smiled inwardly -- and probably outwardly too. While it wasn't planned, the level of satisfaction that I had achieved by reaming my bitch sister's pussy and ass was other-worldly. I had one more thing to do to make it complete, but she was not in the proper condition to receive it at that point.

As I walked into the living room I saw Lily and Phillip descending the stairs. He had a really satisfied look on his face. She looked bored, with a fake smile.

"Hi Hon, I hope that you had fun," I grinned.

"Uh...sure," Lily responded giving me a quizzical look. "You look like you've been in a war zone, however, what happened?"

Fortunately Phillip had left Lily's side and was talking to some other swingers, maybe attempting another conquest.

"Let me show you," I whispered to Lily, leading her into the den.

As Lily viewed Rosslyn's prone almost comatose body, with leakage from both her pussy and ass, she exclaimed "Holy Shit; you wasted her! I thought that you were supposed to use condoms."

"We are, but somehow I forgot. I just have to say goodbye to Rosslyn in private, and then we can leave."

"Let me wait in the car -- I don't want to be around that creep Phillip any more than I have to," she grumbled, holding out her hand.

I handed her the car keys and went into the living room just long enough to retrieve my two micro-cameras from behind the pillow where Rosslyn had placed them. I turned one on as I went back into the den and placed it where it could record Rosslyn's audio and visual reactions; I hoped that the one floor lamp that was on provided enough light for good video because I didn't want to turn on the overhead ones.

"Rosslyn sweetie; Rosslyn; wake up," I entreated as I gently shook her. After a couple of minutes of grousing and me bringing her a paper cup full of water, she was sitting up and back among the living.

"Wow, that was the wildest sexual experience of my life," she said between sips of water with a grin visible even through the unruly strands of hair in her face. "You fucking destroyed me; I never had so many orgasms."

"Glad that you liked it; how about a repeat?" I asked.

"Not tonight -- I've never been more sore; I'm fucking raw..." she said before I interrupted.

"No, not tonight; I'm wiped out too. How about in the future?"

"Fuck yeah," she replied with a big smile. "It doesn't have to be at one of these parties -- you can take me away for a weekend and fucked me to death."

"But you don't even know who I am," I chuckled.

"It's Bill something; Phillip told me. So what is your full name?"

"I gave Phillip a fake name. My real name isn't Bill, it's Brett Compton."

Rosslyn got a funny look on her face. "My loser brother has the same name..." she said, not finishing her thought.

"It's me, darling sister!" I laughed.

After a pause where shock was evident on her face she said "You don't look anything like him."

"I had some work done to look as beautiful as the other members of my family," I chuckled. Then I took out my driver's license and showed it to her, with my birth date clearly visible. She still had a perplexed look on her face; then I realized that she cared so little for me that she had no idea what my birthdate was even though I'm sure that she remembered the year I was born, so showing her my license was almost meaningless.

"I can tell that you don't remember my birthdate loyal sister, so why don't you ask me about some event that we both shared or to name some person we both knew, that only your darling brother Brett would know about?"

Now Rosslyn looked both perplexed and scared. Then a light came on in her brain. "What happened the Easter that I was ten and you, if you are Brett, was seven?" she asked with a large gulp at the end.

"Before I answer that," I beamed, "I want to tell you that I thought that you were a worthless cunt, but now I see that in fact you are worthwhile; you are a great receptacle for my cock. I especially enjoyed you sucking my cock clean after I fucked your pussy, and can't wait for a repeat."

Rosslyn winced.

"Now to answer your question dear sperm-receptacle sister, that year you, me and Clayton each got an Easter chick; but unfortunately I inadvertently killed them," I said with a Cheshire-cat grin.

After a couple of seconds for my words to sink in, Rosslyn got pale, jumped to her feet, and barely made it to the bathroom before she wretched. As she was puking her guts out, bent over the sink, I came up behind her, stuck two fingers in her leaking cunt and whispered "I'll call for a repeat," then left, laughing to myself if not out loud. I retrieved the camera recording my disclosure and Rosslyn's reaction, and then with Rosslyn's pussy-leakage still on my hand shook Phillip's hand goodbye and thanked him for "One of the highlights of my life."

When I got into the driver's seat next to Lily, with a smirk on her face she asked "Who was the woman that you wasted, stud?"

"The hostess," I replied with a smile.

"You owe me big time; that host guy Phillip was my worst fuck ever and a pompous ass; it is some consolation, though, that you've probably ruined his wife for him. So to make it up to me you need to ravage me like you did her," Lily said putting one hand on my thigh and biting the thumb of her other hand.

"Lily, I've never been more wiped out in my life. I don't think that I could get it up tonight if I took a hundred little blue pills."

"How about tomorrow morning then?" she continued, squeezing my thigh.

"I thought that escorts didn't stay overnight."

"After seeing what you did to that hostess, I'm making an exception. Between a good night's sleep cuddled up to me and one of these," she said, holding out a small vial of little blue pills, "we can please each other."

After a shower together, six hours of sleep cuddled next to each other, and a little blue pill, I do believe that both Lily and I were completely satisfied by noon the next day as the three used condoms attested to.

After I dropped Lily off I looked at the video from the night before. Although it wasn't planned, my revenge against Rosslyn really could not have come out better. "Three down, one to go," I laughed aloud.

****************

My luck ran out when it came to Jennifer, Clayton's wife. She wasn't anything like the slut that my father married, or my slut sister. I started to have real feelings for her. She had the most captivating smile, the most upbeat personality, and the most beautiful legs -- "even better than Linda's," I often mused.

Although Jennifer and I had become good friends whenever I tried to get amorous she shot me down. "Brett, I'm married. Even though I am not happy, I would never cheat. I really like you, but until I resolve my situation with Clayton there's nothing I can do about 'us.' Give me some time to either repair my marriage or decide to bail. If I bail, you'll be the first person I'll call."

"I'll give you space," I replied, "but can we continue to talk, go to lunch, and be the good friends that we've become."

"You bet," she beamed. Then she gave me a quick kiss on the lips and took off, wiggling an ass almost as fantastic as her legs.

At this point, I could no longer consciously deny that I was falling in love with Jennifer. My plan of seducing her and sending a video of it to Clayton had long since been jettisoned. First of all it wouldn't work because she had so much fidelity, but also because I could never do anything to hurt or demean her.

I came up with another diabolical little plan in my mind to precipitate the Clayton-Jennifer divorce that I hoped was on the horizon; get Clayton to cheat, and video that. I knew just the right person to help me -- Lily.

I had made preliminary plans with Lily for her to seduce and film Clayton when I got an urgent call from Jennifer. "Brett -- can you come pick me up?" she cried into the phone.

"Where are you?"

"At my house; 1220 Treetop Lane," she sniffled.

Of course I already knew where it was. "I'll be there in ten minutes," I said, rushing to my car and breaking a land speed record in getting there.

When I got to 1220 Treetop Jennifer was not outside. I banged on the front door -- no answer, but I could hear a loud male voice, and what sounded like crying, inside. I yelled "Open this fucking door or I'll break it down."

A few seconds later, Clayton opened the door with a scowl on his face. "What the fuck do you want?"

"I want to see Jennifer."

"She's indisposed, so get lost," Clayton replied while trying to close the door on me. I glanced inside and saw Jennifer picking herself up off the floor and crying. I shouldered the door open, knocking Clayton over. Jennifer ran up to me -- I saw marks on her face and arms. Clayton started to get up, swearing at me. I kicked him in the jaw as he was still getting up, and he landed back down with a thud and a groan.

"Let me get my bag," Jennifer whined, as she hustled over to where she had been prone, picked up a suitcase, and started back toward me while I stood over Clayton making sure that he was unconscious or otherwise indisposed. I grabbed Jennifer's suitcase and we hustled to the car and took off.

I didn't ask Jennifer any questions as we sped away, while she quietly sobbed. After about five minutes of silence she blurted out "I'm divorcing Clayton. Know a good attorney?"

I smiled. "We'll find one," I enthusiastically replied.

"What's our chance for a long term relationship, Brett?"

"99.9999%," I responded with a big grin.

Jennifer rested her head on my shoulder and grabbed my arm as I drove -- to the police station, to make a record of her bruises and to swear out a warrant against Clayton.

****************

Jennifer was the epitome of fidelity. While she stayed in my guest room the night I "rescued" her from Clayton, she wouldn't sleep with me until after her divorce was final. Linda, as usual, helped us out. She -- now married to Jackson Winters, and this third time obviously the charm -- let Jennifer stay in her and Jackson's mansion, and introduced Jennifer to the divorce lawyer Linda had used. Given the criminal complaint against Clayton for domestic violence, and other shenanigans that Jennifer could testify to, he quickly crumbled and the divorce went through in record time. Fortunately for me, since I had no interest in sex with anyone aside from Jennifer and I was getting horny as hell.

The day that Jennifer's divorce became final we took off for a mountain resort and spent four days fucking each other senseless -- that is when we weren't making love, which was even more often than the fucking. We got married two weeks later -- but only after I confessed that I was Clayton's brother, something that didn't bother her in the least -- with only Jennifer's parents and sister, Linda, and Jackson in attendance. Three months later Jennifer was pregnant. I decided to go to see Dr. Lisa Patterson for what I hoped would be my final visit.

I hadn't seen Lisa in more than a year; only revenge against my mother was achieved by that time. "Give me a full update," were her first words.

I gave her a capsule summary, and concluded with "I know that you said 'no violence,' but I couldn't help it in Clayton's case. It was rewarding, though," I chuckled.

"What was the most rewarding?" she asked.

"Marrying Jennifer, of course; I'm madly in love, and now we're going to have a baby. I couldn't be happier, and in this particular case it really doesn't matter that I 'stole' her from Clayton. I'd be just as happy if I had met her in another context."

"How about for the other three?"

"I am fully, completely, and unequivocally satisfied. I'm slightly embarrassed, however, that the most rewarding of the three was ravaging Rosslyn and then disclosing who I was. I do believe that she'll be in therapy for several years, although I have no interest in finding out what happens to her. My father raising my kid is the next most rewarding, and ruining my mother's second marriage also really rings my chimes."

imhapless
imhapless
3,672 Followers