Ultra-Girl vs. Mezmira

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mezmira laughed evilly. "My nemesis, Ultra-girl, made a big mistake. She placed the source of her powers, the base, in your head. It was in your mental link that she drew from. Hard to believe, right? But since I've been in your dreams, fucking your brains out, and just now my mirrors, that link has been destroyed, leaving her de-powered... So... her powers lie within you and once I fuck you I will take her powers for my own."

Mr. Amazing grimaced. "Let her go."

"I've taken control of your entire super team, hypnotized the city police and stripped your wife of her powers. The only way you can save her is to fuck me... Come on Mr. Amazing. You want to more than anything."

Ultra-girl could see and hear everything and she struggled against the Neanderthals but they had her mouth clasped and held her strong.

Mezmira pulled a stool to her and bent over. She showed her ass to Mr. Amazing. But this way they could both see his wife, her enemy. "Take me... You wanted me when Snowball had me. You wanted me when you saw my new big tits. And you want me now. Fuck me, Mr. Amazing!"

He couldn't help it anymore. Mr. Amazing ran up to her and grabbed her ass. He started groping all over her ass and big fake tits. He quickly lifted her dress and fished out his ready to burst cock and inserted it inside her wet pussy. "Oh yesssss!" they both moaned together.

"See Ultra-girl? I told you I would have my revenge... Ugh!" Mezmira began to laugh and moan at the same time. She instantly knew that Mr. Amazing was the best lover she ever had. He pounded his cock into her like a man possessed he was so eager to please the villainess. "How does my cunt feel for real this time, Lover?"

"Incredible! Oh God... ugh... ugh... Mezmira... you... are... incredible!" he groaned.

"Grab my big tits!" she ordered. He reached around and took hold of her huge udders. "Better than Ultra-girl's tits huh? Better than your wife's?"

"Oh fuck yes!... No... comparison... UGH!" he admitted with a smile.

Mezmira came at the sight of her nemesis's heart breaking visibly. Ultra-girl was crying hysterically.

"I can feel it, Ultra-girl. I can feel him passing your powers to me... oooooo... mmmmm... once your husband cums inside me your powers and your husband will be mine forever! HAHAHA!" Mezmira cackled as victory was imminent.

"Noooooo!" Ultra-girl yelled and broke free from one of the Neanderthals. Before she could get to the illicit lovers her arm was grabbed and she was held back. "This isn't how its supposed to happen. The bad guys are supposed to lose. You can't be the winner, Mezmira. Good always triumphs! I'm supposed to win!"

Mezmira had grown tired of her whining. She looked back at her lover, Mr. Amazing, their mental link now permanent, he nodded in agreement. He no longer cared for his wife or justice at all.

"Neanderthals... you may commence your breeding." Mezmira gave them the go ahead. They grunted and ripped Ultra-girl's costume off of her body.

"Oh my God! Noooo! You can't..." Ultra-girl could only watch as they held her tight and positioned one of their potent cocks at her cunt lips.

Squish! The Neanderthal had inserted his monster penis into Ultra-girl's pussy and the gang-rape began.

"Watch your wife get raped and impregnated, my love... God this is great! At last... Ahhhh... I have defeated Ultra-girl! This proves that... truth... justice... and love... are nothing... ughhh... compared to... big... huge... round... titties... HaHa!"

"Oh fuck yeah!" Mr. Amazing agreed. He kept hammering into his new owner, his new love, the evil Mezmira.

"The time has come, my love... Time to cum inside me and give me your wife's powers... fuck me and cum inside me, Mr. Amazing! Do it nowwwwww!"

"Yes! Yes... Mezmira! I'm cummmmmminnnggggg... my love!" he yelled and jerked. Sploooosh! The former hero erupted and gushed load after load of what was once rightfully Ultra-girl's sperm but now belonged to her devious enemy and resided within her pussy.

"It's done. I can feel it now. The power is mine. Wait here, Lover." Mezmira told Mr. Amazing. She pulled apart from his dick with a loud plopping sound and his cum ran down her legs. The hero's seed dripped from her pussy to the floor as she flew with her new powers over to Ultra-girl who was still being raped. "That's enough boys. Let her give birth now."

Ultra-girl was covered in sweat and cum. The Neanderthals sperm was pouring out of her used and abused vagina. But best of all to Mezmira, her captive's belly was growing larger. It was swelling with the Neanderthals' offspring. Mezmira smiled wickedly while rubbing her enemy's pregnant tummy. Ultra-girl had no more hope in her eyes. She was defeated. She knew that her fate was now entirely in Mezmira's hands and that it was likely similar to what she was experiencing now.

"I can read your mind, Ultra-girl. And you're right. For the rest of your days you will be bred by the Neanderthals. You will be the mother to their brood and breed an army of Neanderthal soldiers that will allow me to truly control this city and then who knows... maybe even the world. With your powers and the countless superheroes that I can hypnotize now it is possible. And your husband is mine now. He will rule this city and all that we conquer with me at his side. And I don't think it will be long till Mr. Amazing and I hear the pitter patter of little super villain feet. I've been ovulating so he probably just knocked me up right now." Mezmira laughed evilly. "Now that was a true villain's monologue!" The evil Mezmira was victorious. She flew back over to her lover, Mr. Amazing, and kissed him like he had never been kissed before.

Ultra-girl cried out in pain as the head of her first Neanderthal baby started to emerge from her vagina. Mezmira cackled deviously once more. "It's good to be evil."

12